Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

There's nothing certain in mafia, farside. What do you want me to do?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 950, Albert B. Rampage wrote:There's nothing certain in mafia, farside. What do you want me to do?
How about you tell me who you think is scum.
Why you think the player is scum?
I think I know you well enough that i don't see you protecting a scum buddy or a town player like this as scum so im curious where your brain is on things.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Also it is taking a lot bot to push nahdia as popopo is doing but you know I have a habit of wanting to solve the game too.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:44 am

I don't have the ingredients I need to scumhunt because everyone in this game has been so gung ho on bob and nahdia. I try to build some bandwagons to look back on in the future and what do I get? People posting in all caps and shutting down discussion. I'm not just thinking about today's lynch, I'm thinking about the rest of the game.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:47 am

In post 938, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 933, votato wrote:we have a vig to take care of it. We don't learn that much from the lynch. If nahdia is scum, then scum will be able to freely bus and we can't trust the wagon
I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF WE HAVE A DAMN VIG. THE VIG PROBABLY SHOT MANATEE SO THEYVE ALREADY PROVEN THEMSELVES INCOMPETENT. WHY LET THE VIG TAKE CARE OF CAUGHT SCUM WHEN WE CAN JUST AS EASILY LYNCH THEM AND DONT HAVE TO RELY ON SOME DUMB VIG SHOOTING RIGHT/NOT GETTING BLOCKED OR KILLED THEMSELVES. WHAT IF THE VIG IS ODD NIGHT ONLY? WHAT IF THE VIG IS ONE SHOT? WHAT IF NAHDIA IS STILL ALIVE TOMORROW NO VIG, WHAT THEN? LET THE VIG TAKE CARE OF IT NIGHT 3?????

WE HAVE CAUGHT SCUM IN THREAD, IT COULDN'T BE MORE OBVIOUS. WHEN YOU CATCH SCUM YOU LYNCH THEM.
This is not constructive.
In post 941, stan1ey wrote:
In post 938, popopopopopopo wrote:WHAT IF THE VIG IS ODD NIGHT ONLY? WHAT IF THE VIG IS ONE SHOT? WHAT IF NAHDIA IS STILL ALIVE TOMORROW NO VIG, WHAT THEN? LET THE VIG TAKE CARE OF IT NIGHT 3?????
listen to fucking reason guys PLEASE

if you're saying we shouldn't lynch Nahdia then you're either:
A) mafia
B) throwing the game
This is another copy paste of the same mentality. Not helpful.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:53 am

I'm close to throwing my hands up in the air and letting you do what you want. I don't have the energy to fight. I just advise you to allow discussion and be wary of people trying to put all the blame on one person.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 7:12 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 953, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't have the ingredients I need to scumhunt because everyone in this game has been so gung ho on bob and nahdia. I try to build some bandwagons to look back on in the future and what do I get? People posting in all caps and shutting down discussion. I'm not just thinking about today's lynch, I'm thinking about the rest of the game.
Well lets see madonna made a case on word but didn't vote there, which I found odd. She didn't say much about nahdia.
I think NDmath is scum based on his unvote and not even questioning the claim by nadhia. He is following others and actively lurking.
Those not pushing nahdia have caught my attention a bit more then those pushing. Then you have the copycats like stanly and gobble.
Those are my notes thus far.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 7:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What even are your reads Albert? I kinda just read your sad negative posts and get all depressed and shit, but still have no idea where you actually want town to vote/which slots to pressure.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 7:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 925, midwaybear wrote:let me recount
NOBODY VOTE ME or you will be vigged tonight
Also is everyone ignoring this? Are you vig claiming?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 7:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 938, popopopopopopo wrote:I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF WE HAVE A DAMN VIG. THE VIG PROBABLY SHOT MANATEE SO THEYVE ALREADY PROVEN THEMSELVES INCOMPETENT. WHY LET THE VIG TAKE CARE OF CAUGHT SCUM WHEN WE CAN JUST AS EASILY LYNCH THEM AND DONT HAVE TO RELY ON SOME DUMB VIG SHOOTING RIGHT/NOT GETTING BLOCKED OR KILLED THEMSELVES. WHAT IF THE VIG IS ODD NIGHT ONLY? WHAT IF THE VIG IS ONE SHOT? WHAT IF NAHDIA IS STILL ALIVE TOMORROW NO VIG, WHAT THEN? LET THE VIG TAKE CARE OF IT NIGHT 3?????
Kinda my thoughts really... Manateedude was one of my decent townreads i believed in. :/

- Bunno
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:21 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 959, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 938, popopopopopopo wrote:I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF WE HAVE A DAMN VIG. THE VIG PROBABLY SHOT MANATEE SO THEYVE ALREADY PROVEN THEMSELVES INCOMPETENT. WHY LET THE VIG TAKE CARE OF CAUGHT SCUM WHEN WE CAN JUST AS EASILY LYNCH THEM AND DONT HAVE TO RELY ON SOME DUMB VIG SHOOTING RIGHT/NOT GETTING BLOCKED OR KILLED THEMSELVES. WHAT IF THE VIG IS ODD NIGHT ONLY? WHAT IF THE VIG IS ONE SHOT? WHAT IF NAHDIA IS STILL ALIVE TOMORROW NO VIG, WHAT THEN? LET THE VIG TAKE CARE OF IT NIGHT 3?????
Kinda my thoughts really... Manateedude was one of my decent townreads i believed in. :/
Why did you ask me if I thought Hoctac was the scum kill if this is your thought? Are you trying to fish the vig?
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Madonna »

In post 958, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 925, midwaybear wrote:let me recount
NOBODY VOTE ME or you will be vigged tonight
Also is everyone ignoring this? Are you vig claiming?
I was about to say it does not make sense: lynch me and get vigged (by me)? But then I think he means the vigilante is going to shoot the person who hammers them with the next vote? Is he L-1?
Make the right decision,
VOTE: Madonna
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Madonna »

In post 926, midwaybear wrote:i'm at L-3...
Noooope, nevermind. He was safe enough just then.
Make the right decision,
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 960, gobbledygook wrote:Why did you ask me if I thought Hoctac was the scum kill if this is your thought? Are you trying to fish the vig?
Just ignore my question. It was dumb.

- Bunno
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:39 am

Post by gobbledygook »

VOTE: Nahdia

ABR, Nahdia, Midway is my call.

pox7 looks town.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Madonna »

In post 956, farside22 wrote:
In post 953, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't have the ingredients I need to scumhunt because everyone in this game has been so gung ho on bob and nahdia. I try to build some bandwagons to look back on in the future and what do I get? People posting in all caps and shutting down discussion. I'm not just thinking about today's lynch, I'm thinking about the rest of the game.
Well lets see madonna made a case on word but didn't vote there, which I found odd. She didn't say much about nahdia.
I think NDmath is scum based on his unvote and not even questioning the claim by nadhia. He is following others and actively lurking.
Those not pushing nahdia have caught my attention a bit more then those pushing. Then you have the copycats like stanly and gobble.
The pushes for Nahdia and midwaybear dominate now, and support for a word321 wagon is lacking. You can be the change you want to see happen. But if you need me to lead you, alright.

VOTE: word321

On the surface, Nahdia is a great lynch. The quickhammer yesterday was bad, but unless you are tracking the vote count religiously, it was actually hard to follow (and my initial reason for not voting immediately upon joining the game), and no one helpfully claimed L-1. Her claim today is bad in both role and target in a questionable way. It is useless in a scum capacity, and her admitting to targeting the nightkill is a shot against her. If Nahdia's scum, what does she get out of one more day by bussing midwaybear that is a good scum move? She loses her buddy, then she loses herself. That is two of our lynches well-spent on scum (a big loss for them), versus her one death today and a more ambiguous future for midwaybear because town is a fickle beast (one versus two, better). A good lynch, but maybe we can do better.

I wanted to like anything about midwaybear's gameplay, so I took a better look, and I found out two things: I hate it, and not all of it is bad. There are few words for caution, suggestions that we take it slow, and a willingness to question assertions; these are things I normally like. On the other hand, all of that is tangled deep between so much sheeping and a lack of defense for the mindset behind it all that it hurts. I wanted to find a reasonable defense here to help make my word321 case feel better, but honestly I cannot. I have been trying to post with more courtesy, so this is all I got: this player needs experience, as town or scum. Lynchable as all get out.
Make the right decision,
word321
word321
Mafia Scum
word321
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:48 am

Post by word321 »

AHHh
So many things
I will be short this time:
1. I think we can trust 7pos judgement on this.
2. The point of searching other ppl is good. The point of not lynching the most likely scum instead is shitty, at best.
3. Im kind of doubting farside, for the whole bob thing; Ive already pointed out my concerns there. I also think Gob has been given a free license on all of this, and would go there on a green Nahdia (wich is just another motive to lynch her). I am willing to compromise on a NDMath, cause his ISO is just that bad.
4. Im pretty sure Norsk boi is just town, and midway has acted strange; I dnt know what r the odds of acting strange as either scum nor town on his case, though. It needs attention.
5. We want, no, we NEED a votecount.

Ninjaed by madonna.
what?
Played in
Newbie 1992
Newbie 1997
Newbie 1999
Large Normal 227
Newbie 2006
Open 784
Open 787
Newbie 2019
, Open 790, Newbie 2022.
Currently playing in Open 794, Newbie2028.
Currently UTC-3.
word321
word321
Mafia Scum
word321
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:50 am

Post by word321 »

In post 965, Madonna wrote:
The pushes for Nahdia and midwaybear dominate now, and support for a word321 wagon is lacking. You can be the change you want to see happen. But if you need me to lead you, alright.

On the surface, Nahdia is a great lynch. The quickhammer yesterday was bad, but unless you are tracking the vote count religiously, it was actually hard to follow (and my initial reason for not voting immediately upon joining the game), and no one helpfully claimed L-1. Her claim today is bad in both role and target in a questionable way. It is useless in a scum capacity, and her admitting to targeting the nightkill is a shot against her. If Nahdia's scum, what does she get out of one more day by bussing midwaybear that is a good scum move? She loses her buddy, then she loses herself. That is two of our lynches well-spent on scum (a big loss for them), versus her one death today and a more ambiguous future for midwaybear because town is a fickle beast (one versus two, better). A good lynch, but maybe we can do better.

I wanted to like anything about midwaybear's gameplay, so I took a better look, and I found out two things: I hate it, and not all of it is bad. There are few words for caution, suggestions that we take it slow, and a willingness to question assertions; these are things I normally like. On the other hand, all of that is tangled deep between so much sheeping and a lack of defense for the mindset behind it all that it hurts. I wanted to find a reasonable defense here to help make my word321 case feel better, but honestly I cannot. I have been trying to post with more courtesy, so this is all I got: this player needs experience, as town or scum. Lynchable as all get out.
For a post about me u sure talk a lot about Nahdia and midway, dnt u think?
Played in
Newbie 1992
Newbie 1997
Newbie 1999
Large Normal 227
Newbie 2006
Open 784
Open 787
Newbie 2019
, Open 790, Newbie 2022.
Currently UTC-3.
word321
word321
Mafia Scum
word321
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:52 am

Post by word321 »

In post 965, Madonna wrote:

Played in
Newbie 1992
Newbie 1997
Newbie 1999
Large Normal 227
Newbie 2006
Open 784
Open 787
Newbie 2019
, Open 790, Newbie 2022.
Currently UTC-3.
word321
word321
Mafia Scum
word321
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:54 am

Post by word321 »

oh, hte internet
Either way, Im fine going unto the unexplored:
VOTE: NDMath
Played in
Newbie 1992
Newbie 1997
Newbie 1999
Large Normal 227
Newbie 2006
Open 784
Open 787
Newbie 2019
, Open 790, Newbie 2022.
Currently UTC-3.
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Madonna »

In post 967, word321 wrote:
In post 965, Madonna wrote:The pushes for Nahdia and midwaybear dominate now, and support for a word321 wagon is lacking. You can be the change you want to see happen. But if you need me to lead you, alright.

Sure. What do you think about my post?
Make the right decision,
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:57 am

Post by midwaybear »

Bruh it seems like you are chainsaw defending. You don’t defend yourself and then you just vote NDMath. I agree that NDMath has been lurky, and that gives him some scum equity.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:04 am

Post by votato »

In post 969, word321 wrote:oh, hte internet
where does this vote come from?
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
word321
word321
Mafia Scum
word321
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:11 am

Post by word321 »

Im tired of defending myself, bear. Evidence is in the thread. If despite anything yall just call me scum, just do so; if u have REAL questions, ask them; but lets just drop the read x/read y and do somehing productive already.
Town has been bickering for like 5 pages on. Or scum, dnt know, dnt care. Its antitown either way. Nahdia is obv the best course.
I want light on players I havent seen. I know Norwee, farside, have aquired some insight on albert, madonna is here, nahdia, u, etc; but who de heck is NDMath? Who the heck is Gob?
We already got our lynch for the day, so lets just do somethin productive.
Ninjaed by votato.
Played in
Newbie 1992
Newbie 1997
Newbie 1999
Large Normal 227
Newbie 2006
Open 784
Open 787
Newbie 2019
, Open 790, Newbie 2022.
Currently UTC-3.
word321
word321
Mafia Scum
word321
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:14 am

Post by word321 »

In post 972, votato wrote:
In post 969, word321 wrote:oh, hte internet
where does this vote come from?
Dnt like his iso. I agree with farside. Also dnt like the bear/nahdia transition, added with the early tr on nahdia. All that can be even understandable, but that is adding info. I want his take.
I also want to see how farside takes it while we r at it.
Played in
Newbie 1992
Newbie 1997
Newbie 1999
Large Normal 227
Newbie 2006
Open 784
Open 787
Newbie 2019
, Open 790, Newbie 2022.
Currently UTC-3.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”