stan1ey (2):
Albert B. Rampage, NDMath
word321 (1):
Madonna
NDMath (1):
word321

not voting (1):
Aloratom

with 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. day 2 ends june 6th at 13:00 central US time; in (expired on 2020-06-06 13:00:00)

mod notes
  • e

free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 996, NDMath wrote:
Norwee prompted me for reads so naturally I gave them regardless of confidence.

As for norwee being low on my list, this is probably hypocritical but they don't actually have anything townie in their iso unless one considers asking questions to be townie.
In post 997, NDMath wrote:Pointless observation - Your readlist is basically the same as norwee's.
Again this is very vague. I also will point out that I have been clear why I am scum reading you, Nahdia and word with my reason. So you ignored that and focused on one thing?

VOTE: NDMath
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 1:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This will tear me up if Nahdia flips town, but i'm a bit too paranoid about the fact that they claimed to target the supposed nightkill.
So unless there are strong arguments otherwise i really think it's the best lynch at his point.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 1:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1002, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This will tear me up if Nahdia flips town, but i'm a bit too paranoid about the fact that they claimed to target the supposed nightkill.
So unless there are strong arguments otherwise i really think it's the best lynch at his point.
Well nahdia is at l-2. I just trying to see a few players and trying to make sense of a few things.
Some of my scum reads will be based on nahdia alignment. I'm seeing nahdia as a strong scum read and I'm confused by Nm. I'd expect scum to stay on there scum buddy at this point and be more under the radar like gobble and stan1ey.
Plus im bothered when a player instantly believes a players claim without a question or doubt like others have expressed.
I maybe thinking too hard on this...idk
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 4:50 am

Post by midwaybear »

Honestly, Nahdia's past few posts have pinged as townie to me even though they can't really be considered as contribution. Yes, the hammer yesterday was suspicious, but I think it was a genuine mistake. It can be pretty hard to track votes and people have told me I was at L-1 even when I wasn't. This brings us to their roleclaim of voyuer. I think this is the most suspicious part about Nahdia because I think the claim is easily faked. I agree that Hoctac was a viable target, but not by a voyeur. Hoctac's behavior was pretty weird, so I would be more interested in seeing what he did instead of what happened to him. Their read progression seems pretty natural too. I just want to know why you target hoctac?
word321
word321
Mafia Scum
word321
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 8:47 am

Post by word321 »

Ok. So:
-Norwee
Spoiler:
My gut ye;;s town, from the beginning of the game until now; I havent seen at any particular moment that I remember an instance that made him stand above the others on any commentary all the way until Nahdias claim (at wich point, his attitude did ping something). I dnt feel like rereading 178 posts on detail, and Im only willing to go after this if a strong case is made from events involving him.
What can I say? His pick has pocketed me. And that Polka is a jewel.

-7Po
Spoiler:
Had an active game until now, and I liked how he has reacted on Nahdias case; his criteria seemed pretty legit. Im willing to trust this slot. Nahdia green could change things somewhat, as it is not unheard of scum faking desperation.

-Madonna
Spoiler:
To some sense, they are
weird
; their ISO is otherwise nonstanding
except explicitely
by their read on me; from what I understand from their earliest iteration of the push on , it STILL comes from entirely early game reasons;
wrong reasons
:
(a. my early game is filler and not reads
b. me reacting to his comment and not farsides pinged wrong
c. the early post about the possibility of a postrestricted hoctec
d. my wall post is "defensive".
a. is simply wrong, as the whole push heavily developed my reads on madonna, norwee, farside and midwaybear, and indirectly developed on other more inactive components, and Im pretty sure I did put light into that and pointed that out at some point
b. it is partly true, but it is not weird his comment did ping as scum among the others, and I did read farside on the whole thing, so I dnt understand the qualm about it
c. for gods sake, a mistake related to EXPERIENCE is scum indicative in such a hard way in your book for u to keep tabs 800 posts without any further development of opinion? what would be my intentions with this?
d. funnyly enough, the wall post address everything pointed out, and seems to keep pointing. im pretty sure it was necessary at the time to stop things going into a quicklynch or monopolizing the game with the first real strong sr with norwee, and the wagon already netted everything we were going to get at that point).
I would wagon them
only
to get answers as to what has kept him scumreading me so much on the entire game without further input from his part nor any actual change on his read on me.

-Gob
Spoiler:
I rly dnt like his late game on D1; from his defense on votato (if u can call that a defense) to his push on bob, and the mason claim; everything pings bad. Although somewhat argumented on bobs push, votatos defense was terrible, in the sense that he doesnt give reasons outsidde of sorting for that; In general, a lot of questions (wich is good), but almost no development on reads.
I lsomewhat like his improvement on today, but he still needs to explain a lot of his thinking. We can begin with his read on votato and bear.

-Albert
Spoiler:
Lol, this guy wrote a page on the book, in like 21 days ago. Go check it out and compare it to his play, cause it is LITERALLY his most recen iteration on the game.
Ill be frank: I dnt know how to read illogical rampage. He seems like one of those experienced players that simply r here. What I can say is that I havent liked his D2 game; organizing town is good, considering purposely not Nahdia is
bad
; but I dnt wrap my head around this player. Would like to see against the ropes.

-Votato
Spoiler:
I dnt like his involvement on Bobs wagon (or his lack of; to ; this last one is an actual formal scumtell according to the same guy from the chainsaw defense, but I dnt rly buy that to a definitive degree), nor his unexplained doubt on norwee D2, but otherwise I think its true he claims to be buisier this time around and overall I like his activity, not a player I would go after.

-Midwaybear
Spoiler:
His posts ping bad. The problem with this slot is that there is a consistent way to treat him as scum today; even his dealing with Nahdia, from hate to defensiveness, can be explained in more than one way; either delaying Nahdia can help him get a player whos suspiciousness will remain a constant so he can shield as scum, or he can be scum partner with Nahdia if she ends up red. Mainly bc he initiated with a good read () and eventually changed tones after Norwees (from , to , wich stated his official instance on the roleclaim, , to , to ). I could rly continue here; but it is easy to see that his policy with Nahdia is flexible enough to rotate btw distancing and defense, while attacking 7po and norwee, wich were the main aggresors. He didnt place nahdia on his list on , and radically changed his instance towards 7po on .
Overall, again, there is enough flexibility and motivation to think bear is constantly "riding the wave". This is one of the few slots where my intent is not exploratory, but actually scumread. (Cause, if u havent notice, I dnt exactly sr every person I push). The wagon has given enough evidence on this player to make a statement as such.

-Aloratom
Spoiler:
Im waiting for his "more later" rn. Otherwise, his game is not specifically bad, but as with gob and NDMath, lacks reasoning at all. I want reasons from this player too.
His Ive found kind of pointless, buts that not exactly indicative (unless Nahdia flips green, but even then, its still too few). I cant rly develop this further.

-Stan1ey
Spoiler:
Something picked my interest on this slot at its due time; and that was .
The thing about 482 is it is wifom infucing in some ways; the argument is something akin to "ppl put too much weight on metareads, it is clear bob is aware of his meta", "Farside didnt cherry pick the meta cause that would be too easy to find as scum", "bob didnt say she was doing that... but he did say it, twice".
There r some real issues on this. Firs and foremost, a technical one; "that argument is dumb cause he knew u would use it" is a terrible kind of wifom (or bias, etc); u r judging the effectiveness of an argument and basing it on the defense of the oponent after said argument was used; there is no reason to think anyone is prepared beforehand for a meta argument, and there was no reason to think at the time that bob was scraping a defense out of his meta without further analyzing it (Im betting on him not reading said meta, and my vote accepting the meta was not incriminatory by itself at the point farside used it was on ); but ok, it can come from a personal appreciation. But the second one, on farside? Thats a heaavy handwave. Its saying "its so dumb to do that it cant be truth". Without further analysis, it is impossible to make such an aseveration, and it is a "gratuitous" defense to farside and attack to bob on that regard.
At the time, I didnt particularly sr farside, so it came as a quirk; I myself read bobs meta from farside, and didt find anything particularly incriminating to bob at the time farside (my qualm was his defense, or the way it manifested, and it came later; more on that on farside read). But reenacting it from now, it makes more sense as a scum strategy. I also thing the way he treated Nahdias wagon was more out of pressure than otherwise logic, and that is always a bad indicator. Otherwise, this player dsnt ping wrong in other regards.
So, I would say this players alignment depends heavily on farsides, and he is part of one of the possible solves of the game.

-NDMath
Spoiler:
I used to not have much on this player. After his last intervention, some things pinged; more specifically:
1. His reads r quite liberal (like not remembering why u sr a player, after all that lurking? r u here?)
This is not exactly incriminating, as this is more akin to lazy (either lazy town or lazy scum)
But RLY more importnatly:
2. The rule of 4
Im pretty sure ppl have commented on the possibility of 2 scum teams, or serial killers present. There dsnt even need to be any vigs, and no one ever said anything about 4 scum. Now, I dnt know if it is statistically more relevand or not, but this arises multiple questions:
a. How many Large normals have u played before?
b. How was the scum/town composition of those normals?
Either way, I also leave the question open as the plausability of 4 ppl or not is rly that greater, as such a specific number is downright weird.
I depend on those questions to make a more definite statement.

-Farside
Spoiler:
Living headache.
Aaaah. This player cause me PROBLEMS, some bigger than others:
First of all, Farside is sharp as a knife when it comes to questions. Those r rly good. I myself must recognize it is one of my worst qualities in the game; I even learn from her style.
The problem is that farside is either at the wrong side of things on very specific problems, or she is simply scum. The first ping was on farside/bob. Yes, it kind of is an overstretch, as it ended badly and farside just initiated it; but from here, 2 things pop out:
1. The attack on bob was overly defensive in nature for his questions. Maybe Im overthinking it, but at the time, I found them reasonable to some dergree for placing pressure on a player who did something bad, and not exactly on a manipulative nature. I think I pointed this out, but I may be mistaken.
2. And this is a problematic one; I dnt usually metaread other players that much (blv it or not, I base most of my reads on things ingame or previous knowledge); but as far as I am aware, from the list of games farside pointed out, I couldnt find a single relevant one that could point to a scum Bob at the time.
I may take my time here to further develop this, acuse farside asked for it; what Ive found on those games, is that bob played his usual game
until he began defending on ur accusations
; his particular attitude of placeing "traps" with his commentaries is what contrasted to me, cause it has motivations as scum to do as, cause u can plant seeds on other players and can "play along" with ur attacker on that front, and gobs interest on the wagon pinged wrong, so I wanted him to develop a case on bob to get some info from there too. Since bob was showing reactions to attacks, I found it a good idea to increase the wagon. But that came after ur commentary on his meta on the timeline of events; thats what pings me wrong.
And again, since Im not good metaing myself, I cant rly develop it if u genuinely thaught that about his meta, or if was rly about adding weight to the accusation.
The second thing that pinged me is the step back farside has taken at the time, and another step back when I went to NDMath; as far as Im aware of, u urself said u r a player who usually dies on the first 3 games; wouldnt that give u a sense of urgency on solving the game? And otherwise, u did act on questions and the such, and those were indeed accurate. So why mentioning that as an excuse?
The third thing that offset me about farside is how she purposely ignore some things. U literally repeated my point on on and , the intent of my push was explicitely exploratory as I said (so there is no reason to go for the scumread, as if claiming that is actual the case), and yet u say u dnt understand my point on .

So overall, this is shitty; cause to assume anything about farside, I need to think she is either someone who is usually good but falls off sometimes (like being way better than me on the meta on Bob to some degree, and failing at the same time to notice his towness, or purposely ignoring my commentaries) or being rly good most of the time, but placing small elements on her read that would guide town to the wrong ppl (considering her case on bob was rather paper, and those small details on me).
Right now Im trusting the latter for the evidence avaible; its a headache either way.
good sinergy with stanley for partnery. Not good with midwaybear. Any of this slots can give insight here, and here can give insight on ny other slots.

-Nahdia
Spoiler:
Let me put it this way: Nahdia ended up as one of the most scum reads players (or I imagine that, for how things developed) D1. After coming back, an inquisition is formed with the real intent of just lynching Nahdia.
So unless there is some idiot on the chain of events that scucceded D1, I think its pretty safe to lynch Nahdia.

Otherwise, on a green Nahdia, it is pretty factible so go search on her wagon. Otherwise, lets just lynch this player.

Im rly, rly, RLY late for my classes, this is a busy week, and I must go, those r my official reads; I think it was necessary, but I cant rly develop an aftermatch of relations btw players other than those explicitely stated; it took time to write my mind and to explore and fill the missing slabs here and there.
Ive already missed the one at 14:00.
Played in
Newbie 1992
Newbie 1997
Newbie 1999
Large Normal 227
Newbie 2006
Open 784
Open 787
Newbie 2019
, Open 790, Newbie 2022.
Currently playing in Open 794, Newbie2028.
Currently UTC-3.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 9:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Huh, i actually really like that reads post from you Word.
You can go a bit higher in my PoE list.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway, i'd be totally fine if someone were to put Nahdia into L-1 right now. Any other wagon is unlikely by this point.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Let me just try to guess the scum team for bragging rights later.
Strong gutread, but i'm assuming it's 4 scum and if Nahdia is scum then it's made out of Nahdia/Votato/NDmath/Midwaybear.

- Bunno
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I'm bored.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1009, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm bored.
Vote Nahdia so we can end the day.

- Bunno
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:11 am

Vote someone else I'll sheep you
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Let's do this then.
VOTE: NDmath

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Flashwagons ftw.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 996, NDMath wrote:As for norwee being low on my list, this is probably hypocritical but they don't actually have anything townie in their iso unless one considers asking questions to be townie.
Did Midway tell you in scum PT to say my ISO "OnLy HaS QuEsTiOnS"?

- Bunno
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:21 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 1008, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Let me just try to guess the scum team for bragging rights later.
Strong gutread, but i'm assuming it's 4 scum and if Nahdia is scum then it's made out of Nahdia/Votato/NDmath/Midwaybear.
why votato? because he shaded you but never followed up on it?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1015, midwaybear wrote:
In post 1008, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Let me just try to guess the scum team for bragging rights later.
why votato? because he shaded you but never followed up on it?
Let's see:

- Bad reads. His take on the game doesn't feel real.
-"let the vig take care of Nahdia" unnatural argument. (Also, why is he so sure about the vig being there and able to shoot the next night in the first place? TMI?)
-Shaded me and goes afk.
etc etc...

- Bunno
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:28 am

Post by midwaybear »

can you expand on the bad reads part? I am intrigued. I doubt there are multiple factions, so it makes sense there is a vig.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh and another point about the vig stuff. It's just really LAMIST.
"Look at me guys, i have the town's interest in mind. We should ask the vig to kill Nahdia for us! See what a clever cookie i am?"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1017, midwaybear wrote:can you expand on the bad reads part?
I always get bad vibes from people that say they scumread player "x" with very little or no reasoning, and then literally do nothing to push that read. If you look at his ISO you'll notice that's his entire schtick. Not an ounce of genuine scum hunting. Just stating who he reads as scum or town like a robot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Albert, you promised to sheep and i took you up on your offer. I am now very disappointed.

- Bunno
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:50 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

maybe my activity has stalled, i just dont think theres much to discuss rn other than lynching nahdia, please do the right thing

if nahdia was town and true claiming a PR how would scum not have pushed the wagon through already? especially with a presumably large scumteam like in this 16p game. the fact that the lynch hasn't gone through despite how easy it would be for scum tells me its not a mislynch.
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:52 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

nahdia has completely disappearance, the only alternative they offered was me in an OMGUS and then midway in a blatant attempt to save their own life. if im town and im run up like this i get my fucking reads out there.
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:53 am

In post 1020, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Albert, you promised to sheep and i took you up on your offer. I am now very disappointed.
I was watching 90 day fiance clips on YT lol

VOTE: NdMath
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 10:54 am

In post 1022, popopopopopopo wrote:nahdia has completely disappearance, the only alternative they offered was me in an OMGUS and then midway in a blatant attempt to save their own life. if im town and im run up like this i get my fucking reads out there.
I don't really want to lynch Nahdia today. What are your reads other than nahdia?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”