Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 1:58 am

Post by farside22 »

unoffical vote count:

Nahdia (5): popopopopopopo, stan1ey, NorwegianboyEE, gobbledygook, Madonna
midwaybear (1): votato
stan1ey (3): Albert B. Rampage, NDMath, Nahdia,
NDMath (1): word321

not voting (1): Aloratom, farside22, midwaybear

Just needing a vc since I haven't seen one in a bit. Doing my review next.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 2:22 am

Post by farside22 »

@Madonna: So I'm going to start with things that bothered me started here I didn't see where your approach or comments were in looking for scum but staying focus on a few players. I don't know if you got anything from that. Then you stated a town read on manatee which begs the question why did you want players to push on him.
Then I have your spoiler read on bob here where you don't see the case on him and you have a scum lean on me, but then you go back to scum reading bob here and it really is based on very little.
Then once again talks about having discussions that you don't really say what you want to discuss or who you want to discuss.
rereading this case on word Some of it still is meh. Like I see you not really giving reason's for your reads and throwing out names so that's hypocritical. I don't know why anything you said about him really says why he is a scum read. I read it twice too to see if I'm missing something. Like why is him pointing you out scummy? Why is him talking theory scummy?
Finally I again see you talking about defending a player nahdia to voting for that player here after you excused her quick hammer.

So the TlDr part is I'm still scum reading Madonna at this point.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 2:34 am

Post by farside22 »

I've been pondering since it was brought up if there were 2 scum teams and if so who would I put into those categories. That is probably a bad idea until scum flips to think along those lines, I just assumed when I saw that there was town and scum that it was one scum team.
If I thought about putting one scum team together it would be nahdia/midway/madonna/????
There are a few players that make me questions things like NDMath, Votato, stan1ly and Gobble.

Just so you know this is what happens when players surprise you and you realize your reads can be very off. I wish I could be a player that just fucks off and does nothing because meta gets used so doing nothing gives nothing.
Never understood the point of that play.

VOTE: Madonna
Spirit vote on Nahdia.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 2:56 am

Post by votato »

Even more delicious than the Stanley wagon. VOTE: madonna
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 3:04 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 1120, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1062, Aloratom wrote:More prolific as in you seem to be outposting everyone by at least 2 to 1. You were playful in that game. I'm not seeing that here.
Excuse me, but what the fuck are you talking about?
Are you just pulling random shit from a single newbie game we had to suspect me?
That's quite a response.
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 3:06 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 1116, farside22 wrote:Not all of it. He did leave the nahdia wagon without a doubt or question about what she claimed. I found that to be extremely odd. His reason's for his scum reads is non-existant and he doesn't read to be really figuring players out. Just reads to throw shit to see where it sticks.
Thank you. That helps.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 3:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1129, Aloratom wrote:That's quite a response.
I don't think you're scum, might have been a bit too harsh on you there.
Why aren't you voting?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 3:50 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

i liked votato day 1 but much of the shit he said today makes no sense.
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 3:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1131, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why aren't you voting?
Or more specifically, why aren't you voting Nahdia and putting them into L-1?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 4:08 am

Post by Madonna »

Got a tiny bit of time before the rest of my Tuesday, so I will be brief.

@farside22:word321 and ManateeDude were wagons prior to a start on mine, it is reasonable to ask other players why wagons on stall and why others start up. Yep, the push on ManateeDude was bad, thus not voting for him.

Yes, I voted bob3141 for different reasons than you. From my point of view, your meta case was the more reaching argument for his lynch.

Cannot have new developments from quicklynching! Glad you got agree with this point, not glad you are using it as an argument.

My word321 case was good enough for when and where it was, and I will say despite not liking him up to that point, word321 has made posts since which I have not weighed in on. His 237 was meta, clearly why you like that, the rest of him was still filler. And yeah, I really do think his vote targeting me instead of Nahdia, Albert B. Rampage, or Aloratom was strange, and his stated reason for doing so was strange. I think maybe he felt I was more lynchable than the others or he had reason to ignore one or all of his prior voters.

My defense of Nahdia was acknowledging she was still a good lynch, though the possibility existed that maybe she just got the short end of the stick.
Make the right decision,
VOTE: Madonna
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 5:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 965, Madonna wrote:
In post 956, farside22 wrote:
In post 953, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't have the ingredients I need to scumhunt because everyone in this game has been so gung ho on bob and nahdia. I try to build some bandwagons to look back on in the future and what do I get? People posting in all caps and shutting down discussion. I'm not just thinking about today's lynch, I'm thinking about the rest of the game.
Well lets see madonna made a case on word but didn't vote there, which I found odd. She didn't say much about nahdia.
I think NDmath is scum based on his unvote and not even questioning the claim by nadhia. He is following others and actively lurking.
Those not pushing nahdia have caught my attention a bit more then those pushing. Then you have the copycats like stanly and gobble.
Those are my notes thus far.
The pushes for Nahdia and midwaybear dominate now, and support for a word321 wagon is lacking. You can be the change you want to see happen. But if you need me to lead you, alright.

VOTE: word321

On the surface, Nahdia is a great lynch. The quickhammer yesterday was bad, but unless you are tracking the vote count religiously, it was actually hard to follow (and my initial reason for not voting immediately upon joining the game), and no one helpfully claimed L-1. Her claim today is bad in both role and target in a questionable way. It is useless in a scum capacity, and her admitting to targeting the nightkill is a shot against her. If Nahdia's scum, what does she get out of one more day by bussing midwaybear that is a good scum move? She loses her buddy, then she loses herself. That is two of our lynches well-spent on scum (a big loss for them), versus her one death today and a more ambiguous future for midwaybear because town is a fickle beast (one versus two, better). A good lynch, but maybe we can do better.

I wanted to like anything about midwaybear's gameplay, so I took a better look, and I found out two things: I hate it, and not all of it is bad. There are few words for caution, suggestions that we take it slow, and a willingness to question assertions; these are things I normally like. On the other hand, all of that is tangled deep between so much sheeping and a lack of defense for the mindset behind it all that it hurts. I wanted to find a reasonable defense here to help make my word321 case feel better, but honestly I cannot. I have been trying to post with more courtesy, so this is all I got: this player needs experience, as town or scum. Lynchable as all get out.
In post 1134, Madonna wrote:Got a tiny bit of time before the rest of my Tuesday, so I will be brief.

@farside22:word321 and ManateeDude were wagons prior to a start on mine, it is reasonable to ask other players why wagons on stall and why others start up. Yep, the push on ManateeDude was bad, thus not voting for him.

Yes, I voted bob3141 for different reasons than you. From my point of view, your meta case was the more reaching argument for his lynch.

Cannot have new developments from quicklynching! Glad you got agree with this point, not glad you are using it as an argument.

My word321 case was good enough for when and where it was, and I will say despite not liking him up to that point, word321 has made posts since which I have not weighed in on. His 237 was meta, clearly why you like that, the rest of him was still filler. And yeah, I really do think his vote targeting me instead of Nahdia, Albert B. Rampage, or Aloratom was strange, and his stated reason for doing so was strange. I think maybe he felt I was more lynchable than the others or he had reason to ignore one or all of his prior voters.

My defense of Nahdia was acknowledging she was still a good lynch, though the possibility existed that maybe she just got the short end of the stick.
1) word is voting nm currently so im confused by why you think word is after you.
2) you made a long post i linked that read as though you found it difficult to see nahdia as scum but you are now qilling to lynch because.......????? Do you typing just throw up your hands when players don't respond or vote for players for information? If so what info did tou get from bobs lynch?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Alright guys for real this is boring. Who do you want me to vote madonna or nahdia
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 6:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Vote Nahdia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 6:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Seriously, this is silly. If Nahdia is town here. Why hasn’t scum hammered her already? Why is lynching an universally scumread slot so hard? If this flips town i’m going to get shocked.

- Bunno
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 6:20 am

Post by stan1ey »

If nahdia is town then scum have the incentive to keep her alive for all the reasons i keep saying that we need to lynch her today so im not suprised. but i agree, pretty sure nahdia will be mafia.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 6:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Nahdia is town and scum isn’t pushing it means they don’t feel threatened by the current counterwagons. Eother way, we gain valuable information from this flip. So i’m not sure what we’re waiting for ATM.

- Bunno
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 6:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1136, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Alright guys for real this is boring. Who do you want me to vote madonna or nahdia
In post 1137, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Vote Nahdia.
This ^
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 6:54 am

Post by NDMath »

I'm really not seeing this going anywhere else...

VOTE: nahdia
L-1
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 6:55 am

Post by votato »

a) theres no reason to hammer yet. lots of time to do other scumhunting. b) it not going anywhere else isnt a reason to vote nahdia
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 6:57 am

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: nahdia
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 6:57 am

Post by NDMath »

a) This isn't proving effective because it's evident the hang isn't going anywhere else.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 6:57 am

Post by midwaybear »

Oh boy
Votato you are not looking good with a red flip
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 6:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1143, votato wrote:a) theres no reason to hammer yet. lots of time to do other scumhunting. b) it not going anywhere else isnt a reason to vote nahdia
Nothing was going anywhere. Players where either mia or saying the same thing over and over.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 6:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Finally.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 6:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Open Pandoras box.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”