Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:12 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Look at my play, I make perfect sense from beginning to now.

It is a fact. Nahdia claiming a visit to hoctac is like questioning a witness about a disappearance and the witness says "I don't know anything aboit any disappearance in the forest next to my house last night".
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:12 am

Post by stan1ey »

In post 1297, stan1ey wrote:do none of you think its convenient i happened to drop my case on the exact player than town copped me the night before i dropped it ?
please think this through guys. ABR is claiming this away by saying i mustve somehow been informed that I was role copped and thefore decided the best course of action was to spend ages writing up a case on ABR, which none of you might have even taken any interest in and you could have just dismissed and a load of nonsense.

BTW - this "theory" has to assume that not only was i informed i was town copped,
BUT THAT I WAS INFORMED OF THE EXACT PLAYER THAN TOWN COPPED ME

it make 0 sense. ZERO
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1324, Aloratom wrote:
In post 1299, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well i fucked up anyway.
Town odd night tracker. Went for Nahdia and was told they targeted Hoptac. That's why i was so suspicious of them at the start of D2.
Why target Nahdia?
Basically i took one single look at the wagon on Bob and thought to myself: "where would scum be voting here?" and then i thought to myself Nahdia seemed likely. I also felt like they were trying to buddy me day 1.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:14 am

I was the main person voting you yesterday stanley. You know this very well. You're scum.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:15 am

Post by stan1ey »

In post 1326, stan1ey wrote:BTW - this "theory" has to assume that not only was i informed i was town copped, BUT THAT I WAS INFORMED OF THE EXACT PLAYER THAN TOWN COPPED ME
ALSO. you have to assumed that not only does it cover ME but it also covers the ENTIRE MAFIA TEAM, ie. i knew who used an ability on both nahdia and myself

i dont know all the normal roles, i didnt even know what a rolestopper was before this game, but i am 99% certain that there is NO mafia role that does this as it would be the most overpowered role in the game
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:16 am

Odd night tracker + even night cop makes perfect sense in the setup as well. You're trapped stanley, it's over, scumbuddy farside can't save you either.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1323, NorwegianboyEE wrote:"Some fuckery is happening" lol, you seemed so confident. But your explanation for why you were so sure about this is kinda meh...?
I have a theory on all this. It's the main reason I'm voting Abr and if you look at how he tried to take pressure off Nahadia and called her town for the start without a good reason, leads me to him scum.
But, admittedly some of what I think is going on is again a theory there after.

Let me know if you want my hot take on it. It's my last offer for any game I will ever make.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1331, farside22 wrote:Let me know if you want my hot take on it. It's my last offer for any game I will ever make.
Yeah, go ahead.
I'm starting to feel riled up by Albert's charisma. So i could definitely use some alternate viewpoints on this right now.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:20 am

Post by stan1ey »

am i going crazy here or am i wrong?

ABR is claiming that my scum role

1. knows when anyone on the entire mafia team is targeted
2. knows the EXACT player than targeted any member of the mafia team

how is anyone believing a word he is saying ???
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:21 am

Post by stan1ey »

In post 1297, stan1ey wrote:do none of you think its convenient i happened to drop my case on the exact player than town copped me the night before i dropped it ?
is it not obvious he is desperately trying to explain this anyway he can ??????
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:21 am

Post by midwaybear »

lol it is pretty funny
idk why he would go so hard to get you lynched as scum though
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If we still have a vig they could just shoot the one of them that is lying if we're wrong though...

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Farside
Why do you believe Stan1ey over Albert?

- Bunno
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:31 am

In post 1335, midwaybear wrote:lol it is pretty funny
idk why he would go so hard to get you lynched as scum though
Exactly!!!! Stanley is at the bottom of my list of players I need dead if I'm scum!!!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:32 am

the fact that I would want to 1v1 stanley of all players -no offense- is a joke. Stanley???? Really????? I couldnt fuckin fakeclaim a guilty on someone better than that???????
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Stan1ey
Eh...
Idk why Farside "chooses to believe" Stan over Albert right now, but it's causing me paranoia.

- Bunno
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:39 am

Post by Aloratom »

Not everyone has checked in yet, and it's not like we don't have time to figure this out. There's no need to rush it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:39 am

Like I couldn't defend myself against a stanley case if I was scum? I'm a master at this game, you just got here buddy!!!
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:39 am

Post by stan1ey »

NBEE you said it yourself, you didnt have a single reason to TR ABR before this. Not a single person has been able to come up with a reasonable explaination as to how I was able to predict that i was copped and knew the exact player so decided to make a case on them. The only person who has TRIED to explain that away is ABR himself to claimed I have the most overpowered scum role ever. why on earth is anyone believing him?
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:40 am

Post by stan1ey »

In post 1339, Albert B. Rampage wrote:the fact that I would want to 1v1 stanley of all players -no offense- is a joke. Stanley???? Really????? I couldnt fuckin fakeclaim a guilty on someone better than that???????
In post 1342, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Like I couldn't defend myself against a stanley case if I was scum? I'm a master at this game, you just got here buddy!!!
these arguments are the same tier bs as when he said Nahdia was "too scummy to be scum"
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Aloratom »

I'm unsure myself and would like a minute to think. Besides, I've got to get some work done today.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1343, stan1ey wrote:NBEE you said it yourself, you didnt have a single reason to TR ABR before this. Not a single person has been able to come up with a reasonable explaination as to how I was able to predict that i was copped and knew the exact player so decided to make a case on them. The only person who has TRIED to explain that away is ABR himself to claimed I have the most overpowered scum role ever. why on earth is anyone believing him?
But that's not really his main argument though? That's just some side musings about Nahdia's claim.

- Bunno
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:42 am

Post by stan1ey »

In post 1346, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1343, stan1ey wrote:NBEE you said it yourself, you didnt have a single reason to TR ABR before this. Not a single person has been able to come up with a reasonable explaination as to how I was able to predict that i was copped and knew the exact player so decided to make a case on them. The only person who has TRIED to explain that away is ABR himself to claimed I have the most overpowered scum role ever. why on earth is anyone believing him?
But that's not really his main argument though? That's just some side musings about Nahdia's claim.
okay then you tell me, since youre voting me, how was i able to predict that a) i was town copped and b) the exact player who did it
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:44 am

Post by stan1ey »

In post 1342, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Like I couldn't defend myself against a stanley case if I was scum? I'm a master at this game, you just got here buddy!!!
like if this is true then wouldnt the town version of also want to defend yourself to avoid claiming? you were happy just voting me at the start of day 3 and didnt feel the need to claim then, but when i dropped a case on you you suddenly role claimed
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1347, stan1ey wrote:
In post 1346, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
okay then you tell me, since youre voting me, how was i able to predict that a) i was town copped and b) the exact player who did it
These arguments are irrelevant and disingenuous.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”