bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:02 am

Post by bob3141 »

Osuka as it stands your bvote on ranger looks very reachy.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:07 am

Post by osuka »

In post 74, bob3141 wrote:
In post 61, osuka wrote:
In post 54, Black Ranger wrote:1. Your story gives scum a means of coasting through the game all under the guise of "it's all in good fun"!

2. Calling it out prematurely denies information.

3. Calling ME out on not continuing the story means you surely don't care about using this story as a means of finding coasting scum.
page 3 is a little early to get tilted, dont you think

VOTE: black ranger
Why do you think ranger would get tilted so soon?

What makes you think ranger is tilted?

Why do you think a townie would never call out that story thing?

VOTE: osuka
In post 52, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 45, LuckyLuciano wrote:UNVOTE: Wake. VOTE: BlackRanger. I don't like his last two posts. They scream to me, "Hey, I exist, bye!" Also, he didn't continue the story.
Your story is fucking stupid and the only reason why I didn't give an opinion on it sooner was because it was -EV to do so.
is this not enough indication of tilt?

i dont think the story is AI at all and nothing really happens in rvs anyway, so
his
calling out of the story is a much bigger reach than anything ive done this game

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Umlaut »

I was a bit skeptical of the story too (despite contributing to it), and thought it was more likely to distract from scumhunting than to get more people posting, so I can't fault anyone criticizing it. Anyway, I think it's perfect at five sentences now.

pedit
no, it's not enough indication.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:15 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 76, osuka wrote:
In post 61, osuka wrote:
In post 54, Black Ranger wrote:1. Your story gives scum a means of coasting through the game all under the guise of "it's all in good fun"!

3. Calling ME out on not continuing the story means you surely don't care about using this story as a means of finding coasting scum.

In post 45, LuckyLuciano wrote:UNVOTE: Wake. VOTE: BlackRanger. I don't like his last two posts. They scream to me, "Hey, I exist, bye!" Also, he didn't continue the story.
Your story is fucking stupid and the only reason why I didn't give an opinion on it sooner was because it was -EV to do so.

i dont think the story is AI at all and nothing really happens in rvs anyway, so
his
calling out of the story is a much bigger reach than anything ive done this game
you have only answered one of teh 3 questiosna and that as simply a single quote that containined a single line.

Why do you think scum ranger would of got tilted here.

Why do you think this cant be town. AS by voting for him you are saying that town woudl never see that story as reason to vote.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:28 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 60, bob3141 wrote:So lucky do you think ranger is scum for calling out your posts reagrding your story. Or do you think he is town simply making a bad push
I think he just wanted to hurt my feelings. :'(
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:29 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 45, LuckyLuciano wrote:UNVOTE: Wake. VOTE: BlackRanger.
I don't like his last two posts. They scream to me, "Hey, I exist, bye!"
Also, he didn't continue the story.

Spoiler: Story
So there I was, eating a banana in my living room. I was just hanging out and having a good time, but then Bob walked in. I instantly lost my appetite when I saw what he was wearing.

"Bob," I sputtered, "how did you find my old bananakini?!"

"Does it highlight my banana?" Bob inquired.
My vote is for the middle two sentences here. It has nothing to do with him being a poopyhead funsucker extraordinaire.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:37 am

Post by osuka »

In post 78, bob3141 wrote:
In post 76, osuka wrote:
In post 61, osuka wrote:

his
you have only answered one of teh 3 questiosna and that as simply a single quote that containined a single line.

Why do you think this cant be town. AS by voting for him you are saying that town woudl never see that story as reason to vote.
okay, now the game is getting somewhere

questions 1 and 2 are basically the same, with 1 being phrased slightly differently so that I'm actually unable to answer it - how on earth do you expect me to determine someone's reason for getting tilted? That's not to mention the fact that nobody really gets tilted on purpose. I don't know what you were trying to get out of me with that

question 3 is a misrep that you insist on. the initial vote really wasn't based on anything substantial (it was like "hoo wee you're tilted let me see if i can push your buttons further"), given we don't even have 100 posts in this game yet - there _is_ nothing substantial for anyone to base anything off of. that's a pretty disgusting misrep though: how the fuck do you expect me to just sit here and take you saying "you voted the guy in rvs therefore you think none of what he's done comes from town"

to be more specific:
In post 78, bob3141 wrote:Why do you think this cant be town. AS by voting for him you are saying that town woudl never see that story as reason to vote.
this is fucking disgusting and now I do actually feel comfortable properly pushing a slot
VOTE: bob

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Nahdia »

fascinating stuff
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:10 am

Post by osuka »

In post 82, Nahdia wrote:fascinating stuff
I’m just fascinated by the fact that every single one of your posts so far has been completely devoid of anything meaningful

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Nahdia »

yup
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:12 am

Post by osuka »

truly perplexing

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:30 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 81, osuka wrote:
In post 78, bob3141 wrote:
In post 76, osuka wrote:
In post 61, osuka wrote:

his

okay, now the game is getting somewhere

questions 1 and 2 are basically the same, with 1 being phrased slightly differently so that I'm actually unable to answer it - how on earth do you expect me to determine someone's reason for getting tilted? That's not to mention the fact that nobody really gets tilted on purpose. I don't know what you were trying to get out of me with that

question 3 is a misrep that you insist on. the initial vote really wasn't based on anything substantial (it was like "hoo wee you're tilted let me see if i can push your buttons further"), given we don't even have 100 posts in this game yet - there _is_ nothing substantial for anyone to base anything off of. that's a pretty disgusting misrep though: how the fuck do you expect me to just sit here and take you saying "you voted the guy in rvs therefore you think none of what he's done comes from town"

to be more specific:
In post 78, bob3141 wrote:Why do you think this cant be town. AS by voting for him you are saying that town woudl never see that story as reason to vote.
this is fucking disgusting and now I do actually feel comfortable properly pushing a slot
VOTE: bob

First of all dont be pathetic. There is never any reason to swear in this forum and doing so just marks you out as immature.

Second answer the questions. Stop tryign to deflect

WHY does a scum ranger get tilted at this point in the game. Dont play dumb, Do you realy think im asking you why ranger would get mad on purpose. Dont be silly.

You said ranger got tilted. You said this means he is scum. You said all your reasoning is due to posts 52.

So again why do you think a scum ranger would get tilted? explain why you think ramger would react emotionally here.

You said ranger got tilted but the explain why this lead you to the conclusion that this means ranger is scum.

Next you will be claiming that cause and effect are the same thing. That why and how are the same thing too.

You claim effect was ranger got tilted.

question one - im asking you as to the cause. AS if you think you have seen a effect you must have also seen its cause.

question2 im askign you the evidance as to you starting premise that ranger is ineffect tilted.

thus one and two is quite clearly me asking you for you explaination on the cause and effect chain. IN two steps.

question 3 is going to your reachy jump in excluding the possibility that ranger could be tilted town if infact tilted. Which you scummly deflect and avoid answering. So agin why do you think if you genuinly beleive ranger got tilted that it couldnt of come from town. AS you voted him thus you must be leanign on him being town.

How i expect you to allot of over the top ate to up teh ante over teh ate you did in your prior posts.

Osuka also appeared in his recent starring role in omgus.

Que the lights, que the cameras here comes a ate performance from no other osuka.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:32 am

Post by bob3141 »

so many of my posts have typos

question 3 is going to your reachy jump in excluding the possibility that ranger could be tilted town if infact tilted. Which you scummly deflect and avoid answering. So again why do you think if you genuinly beleive ranger got tilted that it couldnt of come from town. AS you voted him thus you must be leaning on him being scum.

corrected
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:35 am

Post by bob3141 »

So there I was, eating a banana in my living room. I was just hanging out and having a good time, but then Bob walked in. I instantly lost my appetite when I saw what he was wearing.

how to you compare this to your own actions. As before your vote on black all you had done was

a) a rrvs posts on wake.

b) your vote for ranger in that posts.

Your remainign two posts were just fluff
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:44 am

Post by bob3141 »

titus whats your role like, its not to borring i hope. As the last time somene got mod confirmed they found it quite borring. And they coped out and largely just coasted until they got repped during the night. Although im sure with your role confirming your alignment we will get good source of active reads as to inform us who could be scum.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:46 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 82, Nahdia wrote:fascinating stuff

Nadia what do you find facinating. Al you have done is made a statement but not mentioned as to what it is related to and what such details imply to you
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Nahdia »

im just enjoying the view, friend bob.

-Zaphkael, 2020
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:47 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 77, Umlaut wrote:I was a bit skeptical of the story too (despite contributing to it), and thought it was more likely to distract from scumhunting than to get more people posting, so I can't fault anyone criticizing it. Anyway, I think it's perfect at five sentences now.

pedit
no, it's not enough indication.
So what do you think of osuka trying to push ranger over his criticism of teh lucky makign to story related posts
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:49 am

Post by osuka »

In post 86, bob3141 wrote:First of all dont be pathetic. There is never any reason to swear in this forum and doing so just marks you out as immature.

Second answer the questions. Stop tryign to deflect

WHY does a scum ranger get tilted at this point in the game. Dont play dumb, Do you realy think im asking you why ranger would get mad on purpose. Dont be silly.

You said ranger got tilted. You said this means he is scum. You said all your reasoning is due to posts 52.

So again why do you think a scum ranger would get tilted? explain why you think ramger would react emotionally here.

You said ranger got tilted but the explain why this lead you to the conclusion that this means ranger is scum.

Next you will be claiming that cause and effect are the same thing. That why and how are the same thing too.

You claim effect was ranger got tilted.

question one - im asking you as to the cause. AS if you think you have seen a effect you must have also seen its cause.

question2 im askign you the evidance as to you starting premise that ranger is ineffect tilted.

thus one and two is quite clearly me asking you for you explaination on the cause and effect chain. IN two steps.

question 3 is going to your reachy jump in excluding the possibility that ranger could be tilted town if infact tilted. Which you scummly deflect and avoid answering. So agin why do you think if you genuinly beleive ranger got tilted that it couldnt of come from town. AS you voted him thus you must be leanign on him being town.

How i expect you to allot of over the top ate to up teh ante over teh ate you did in your prior posts.

Osuka also appeared in his recent starring role in omgus.

Que the lights, que the cameras here comes a ate performance from no other osuka.
to be clear: my language is really none of your concern and i swear fairly regularly in and outside of game. I'm not using anything excessively obscene or directed as an offense against an individual, so if you have a problem with that then it's squarely Your Problem™

secondly: are you being intentionally obtuse? if some of my words are too big for you to interpret, let me know and i can speak in simpler terms. I'm gonna address this dumpster fire of a post in parts:
bob3141 wrote:Second answer the questions. Stop tryign to deflect
i did, actually, answer the questions. I have no idea why he would get pissed but it sure seems like he did - and reasons are mostly irrelevant here, anyways, as the whole point of the vote was to piss him off further on the off-chance that he says or does something potentially revealing

i NEVER said that reaction doesn't come from town. In fact, i've quite literally said that i think his initial reaction to the story was nai; why do you keep insisting that i've said something that I never even implied? I'm not sure if you're doubling down on your misrep here or if you actually have trouble with text comprehension.
bob3141 wrote:WHY does a scum ranger get tilted at this point in the game. Dont play dumb, Do you realy think im asking you why ranger would get mad on purpose. Dont be silly.
again see above. the why doesn't matter. i've clarified the intention of the vote and funny enough, I
did
get a revealing reaction - just not from him.
bob3141 wrote:question one - im asking you as to the cause. AS if you think you have seen a effect you must have also seen its cause.
this might be the most flawed reasoning I've seen in a long, long time. it's hard enough to establish cause and effect when you have givens for both - here i have the
impression
of an effect (i.e., it sure _looks_ like he got tilted) and literally zero indication as to the cause. Why are you so hung up on this? What do
you
hope to get out of this line of questioning?
bob3141 wrote:So again why do you think a scum ranger would get tilted? explain why you think ramger would react emotionally here.

this line of questioning assumes i think ranger is scum. that is false.

i'm gonna stop replying to this fabricated dogshit until you quote me saying I think he's scum or his post is scummy. this is getting annoying really quickly
bob3141 wrote:question2 im askign you the evidance as to you starting premise that ranger is ineffect tilted.
please translate this to english and i'll be happy to answer
bob3141 wrote:question 3 is going to your reachy jump in excluding the possibility that ranger could be tilted town if infact tilted. Which you scummly deflect and avoid answering. So agin why do you think if you genuinly beleive ranger got tilted that it couldnt of come from town. AS you voted him thus you must be leanign on him being town.
again i'll start ignoring this line of questioning until you quote me saying anything that could be remotely, very liberally interpreted as anything resembling what you claim i've been saying
bob3141 wrote:How i expect you to allot of over the top ate to up teh ante over teh ate you did in your prior posts.
there is no ate here. you've just completely fabricated a load of shit and you expect me to address some very obviously loaded questions ("why do you think x is scum", when I don't think that's the case and have never said anything to imply that)

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:50 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 91, Nahdia wrote:im just enjoying the view, friend bob.
i hope your not makign a mirror. to see.

I aint no minion. Although i am eating havign banana latter today but will have to see if its ready
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:51 am

Post by osuka »

In post 89, bob3141 wrote:titus whats your role like, its not to borring i hope. As the last time somene got mod confirmed they found it quite borring. And they coped out and largely just coasted until they got repped during the night. Although im sure with your role confirming your alignment we will get good source of active reads as to inform us who could be scum.
ahahahahah what the fuck

"hey titus you wanna come check out my pocket? It's very comfortable i swear"

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 89, bob3141 wrote:titus whats your role like, its not to borring i hope. As the last time somene got mod confirmed they found it quite borring. And they coped out and largely just coasted until they got repped during the night. Although im sure with your role confirming your alignment we will get good source of active reads as to inform us who could be scum.
I played as mod confirmed town. See Titus v Alisae, Large Theme (T v A for short).

Being confirmed town is far from boring but it is exhausting. Really fucking exhausting.

Right now, I am not going to push my reads. I would say Black Ranger versus Osaka got what I needed btw. Carry on with the came.

Pedit: I am aware pocketing is a thing. That's why I am not leading with my reads.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:55 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 88, bob3141 wrote:

how to you compare this to your own actions. As before your vote on black all you had done was

a) a rrvs posts on wake.

b) your vote for ranger in that posts.

Your remainign two posts were just fluff
Yeah, I've posted some fluff. We have 2 absent slots and 3 slots with 1 post each, 1 of which is awaiting replacement. I'm not going to start scumhunting when 5/14 slots don't exist. Generating activity feels more valuable than forcing the game out of RVS before players are even here.
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:00 am

Post by fwogcarf »

Does scum theater this early
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Nahdia »

why, are you scumreading them both?

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”