Micro 944: A Normal Blitz III - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 5, Exemplar wrote:All has been looted, betrayed, sold; Black Death's wing flashed ahead.
and then we know and are repelled at knowing that if the dead by any chance returned we should not know them, that the cherished few with whom god chose to part us miss us not, that it is better so, that it is all, perversely, for the best.
because none of you know what you want follow me because i'm not going anywhere i'll just bleed so the stars can have something dark to shine in
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 7, bugspray wrote:how do y'all feel about RQS?
bugsprayyyyyyyy

town town town?
because none of you know what you want follow me because i'm not going anywhere i'll just bleed so the stars can have something dark to shine in
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 11, HoldenGolden wrote:His accompice, who due to an ongoing legal battle we cannot name, has already been slain in the name of the lord.
i played this game on a different account in the original timeline.
In post 15, bugspray wrote:who are u?
REVEAL YOURSELF
^
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by inutile »

or rather the previous timeline? impossible to tell which is the original.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 20, Porkens wrote:I’m not even going to fake an TVs vote right now
what do you mean by 'fake an [rvs] vote'?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 22, HoldenGolden wrote:No, I don't need to know your mind to understand the engima which is inutile.
are you waiting for me to post and then posting one minute after? be honest.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 26, HoldenGolden wrote:@inutile
inni : x:12
inni : x:13
hogo : x:14
hogo : x:14
hogo : x:16

inni : x:31
inni : x:31
hogo : x:32

inni : y:03
hogo : y:04
inni : y:07

this is a very strange coincidence if it is indeed a coincidence.
In post 27, Porkens wrote:What do you mean what do I mean? I don’t feel like faking an TVs vote.
i do not understand what it means to 'fake a [rvs] vote'. as in, what is the difference between a 'fake' rvs vote and a 'real' rvs vote?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 31, Porkens wrote:A real TVs vote is when you pretend to randomly vote for someone to blend in with the herd.
A fake TVs vote is when you pretend to randomly vote for someone strategically to encourage future conditions.

Generally you care more about the second but pretend to care more about the first.

Huah?
i would say that the purpose of blending in with the herd would generally also be to strategically encourage future conditions but i think i'm following. what do you make of the coincidence i pointed out with regards to holdengolden's posting pattern?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 32, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i already miss hiraki, shiki, and madoka... whose playstyles i've been endeared to.
what do you make of the coincidence i pointed out with regards to holdengolden's posting pattern?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 35, humaneatingmonkey wrote:looks like nonsense to me, tbh
i posted and then one minute later holdengolden posted and then neither of us posted for fifteen minutes and then i posted and one minute later holdengolden posted and then neither of us posted for half an hour and then i posted and one minute later holdengolden posted.
In post 36, humaneatingmonkey wrote:are you madoka?
i am a vanilla town.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 38, humaneatingmonkey wrote:why are you claiming? are you hectic?
our glorious moderator micc said don't fake claim as town in the mod pt from blitz ii. additionally it is relevant to what i am saying about holdengolden's posts.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 42, HoldenGolden wrote:What would be my motivation then as either alignment to do so?
as mafia your motivation would likely be to associate yourself with me, in much the same way that shiki's posts in blitz ii mirrored hiraki's posts. as town your motivation would likely be to see if i would notice you doing so? or to see if others would notice you doing so? this one is hazier.
it means our posts are not coordinated. it is solely on holdengolden's end, that is why his posts followed mine each time. like he was waiting for me to post.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 47, gobbledygook wrote:Are you normally this cagey?
i don't think i've been cagey outside of my identity. you would know me as team rocket queen, they would know me as shiki.
In post 49, Porkens wrote:Hey guy, I don’t understand the posts you asked about they are too narrative and role player and NAI imo but eh
In post 37, inutile wrote:i posted and then one minute later holdengolden posted and then neither of us posted for fifteen minutes and then i posted and one minute later holdengolden posted and then neither of us posted for half an hour and then i posted and one minute later holdengolden posted.
does this ^ seem noteworthy to you?
In post 51, HoldenGolden wrote:Why would I adopt scum!shiki's posting style supposely as scum? Why would I choose to start assoicating myself with you 15~ posts in when you could turn out to be a great mislynch candicate?

Why do you assume I am puposely doing this as a form of reaction test lol? Especially considering the reaction test wouldn't actually yeild any AI infomation.
scum!shiki was mirroring hiraki's posting style to associate herself with him. you were simply posting immediately following me, which seems to serve a similar purpose accomplished differently. there is no harm if i turn out to be a great mislynch candidate, as it is a very subtle way of doing so.

i could not think of any other town motivation for it.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 55, gobbledygook wrote:I don’t think HG was doing that unless you said you were doing that in the last game? I think that’s a really high level type of play to make as scum and most people wouldn’t think to do it unless it was revealed to them at some point in the past.

Did you talk about this type of tactic during the last game, inutile? Otherwise, I think you’re seeing shadows.
i did not explicitly say i was doing that during last game. it just seems so unlikely to have randomly occurred.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 56, humaneatingmonkey wrote:if you saw this pattern, why out it now instead of later when you've established a stronger case outside of RVS? i think you ruined its capability to be a strong case.
it was very clear to me from those posts; 1 minute apart, 15 minute break, 1 minute apart, 30 minute break, 1 minute apart and trying to continue to trace it across different posting periods would only make it muddier. i noticed it after the second time i posted and thought, that's weird. when i posted again and it happened i said something about it.
In post 57, HoldenGolden wrote:You would have to imply that I went into this game and made a concious effort to pull that type of play off given how quickly supposed scum!me did it.
you come into games with prewritten posts and artwork to bless us with. also coming into the game planning to associate yourself with me, or deciding to do so with someone and choosing me once i began posting, does not seem out of the realm of possibility.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 64, Exemplar wrote:You're very interested in prodding people on a NAI issue. Filling the thread with distractions?
why do you believe it to be a NAI issue? i was interested in what they thought of it as they were active at the time.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 66, Exemplar wrote:What benefit does scumHolden gain from it?
being associated with a member of the town.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 67, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Fun Fact!
please no more of this. two is plenty. the crusade references are enough on their own.
In post 70, Exemplar wrote:Why would two scum members want to post like that? Or even do so accidentally?
? it is one potential scum associating himself with a townsperson. the benefit to being associated with a townsperson as scum is that it makes you look townier and that townsperson potentially appears to have been coordinating with you in case of their lynch.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 76, Exemplar wrote:What I mean is why it would look like you were coordinating? Does scum ever coordinate posts like that? I don't think so.
it could easily be construed to look like we were talking to eachother in the scum pt between posts by holdengolden's potential partner in the case that holdengolden was lynched.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 86, HoldenGolden wrote:But why you?

If we are going around this as some sort of premediated plan, why would I target you instead of HEM for example? A player that I have mutiple games with that I could used further to buddy him as well?
if you've believed me to be datisi since the bugsprayyyyyyy post then you would have also believed you had multiple games with me, as you do with shiki as well. there are various benefits to associating yourself with any of these players specifically but the main benefits apply to all of them.
In post 92, Exemplar wrote:inutile, was your VT claim in jest?
it was truthful though presented in an intentionally light way.
In post 96, humaneatingmonkey wrote:inutile, if you're really shiki, say something nice to me that would make me swoon.
this is a funny anecdote to me now and i don't know how many people actually read the mafia pt, but at one point monkey said something along the lines of 'uh i was just looking at your games and i think you ask questions as town' and i was like, hm, this is true, i should probably ask some questions and then proceeded to do so. you carried me on the field and off.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 122, Exemplar wrote:•inutile feels like a hoopla alt to me.
interesting join date. why that anna akhmatova poem?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 139, Exemplar wrote:I'm a fan. Are you?
of course. there are those who are fans and those who are unfamiliar with her.
In post 9, inutile wrote:and then we know and are repelled at knowing that if the dead by any chance returned we should not know them, that the cherished few with whom god chose to part us miss us not, that it is better so, that it is all, perversely, for the best.
this is the closing lines of my favorite poem of hers.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 142, inutile wrote:
In post 9, inutile wrote:and then we know and are repelled at knowing that if the dead by any chance returned we should not know them, that the cherished few with whom god chose to part us miss us not, that it is better so, that it is all, perversely, for the best.
this is the closing lines of my favorite poem of hers.
https://ruverses.com/anna-akhmatova/the ... mory/1315/
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 160, humaneatingmonkey wrote:this wagon is now a lynch [HEM, gobbledygook, Porkens, inutile, bugspray] based on intention to vote. if the people who were saying stuff about HG being possible scum aren't here and still in their RVS mode, scum is in this wagon.
i am neither sure which post of mine you are considering intention to vote nor how you determined scum is in this wagon.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 163, humaneatingmonkey wrote:you've been alluding HG as scum and making a ruckus about it, and now you don't have the intention to vote?
scum is in this wagon if they don't vote because they've been blowing smokes with no intention to commit to their reads.
i currently have a scumread on holdengolden. it is the strongest read i have so far. if that is what you are interpreting as intention to vote, then yes, i have 'intention to vote'. if you are saying that i should do so now and we should immediately lynch holdengolden otherwise i am mafia i have a hard time believing that is a town thought process.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 171, humaneatingmonkey wrote:who said i wanted to immediately lynch him? i said wagon.
In post 160, humaneatingmonkey wrote:this wagon is now a lynch [HEM, gobbledygook, Porkens, inutile, bugspray] based on intention to vote
i assumed that you making this post and encouraging those not on the wagon to vote when the wagon is at L-2 was an attempt to get him lynched. it's actually pretty difficult for me to see it any other way.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:48 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 186, humaneatingmonkey wrote:why are you not voting him?
i was trying to determine how reasonable my scumread due to past experience of both believing too strongly and not strongly enough in reads that felt very similar to me based on feedback and further interactions and now i see no need to put holdengolden at L-1 right now. do you simply want him to claim?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 200, humaneatingmonkey wrote:no i simply want to wagon him. which your vote should be contributing in.

go vote HG.
so you want me to vote holdengolden to L-1 in order to simply say there was a wagon? but you don't want him to claim at that point?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by inutile »

and you also don't want him lynched right now?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 210, humaneatingmonkey wrote:WHY are you still not voting HG?
because i don't want to put him to L-1 as i don't want him to claim right now and i also don't want him to be lynched right now, which i've already more or less spelled out.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 215, humaneatingmonkey wrote:is he at L-1? is there intent to hammer? are we in a gamestate where a lynch would realistically happen? why are you so soft on your scumread? are you really scumreading him?
he is at L-2. my vote would put him to L-1, at which point it would not be unreasonable for him to claim and it is also possible he would be lynched. i am 'soft' on my scumread to the extent that my putting additional pressure on him in the form of my vote seems more a net negative than a net positive at this point in the game. why is my vote necessary? what purpose does it serve for you?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 219, inutile wrote:why is my vote necessary? what purpose does it serve for you?
also, what do you think my not voting means?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 222, popopopopopopo wrote:I go all caps in my town games too ALL CAP IS NOT ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE
viewtopic.php?p=11782605#p11782605
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 228, humaneatingmonkey wrote: i haven't been paying attention in the VCs. i want a wagon to form and your vote is necessary. it serves me the purpose of putting a fire in HG's ass and seeing who among those who scumread HG means it.
i have seen enough intentless or fast intent hammers to justify claiming at L-1 in my relatively short time here. and i've seen some of those hammerers flip town and i've seen others not suspected heavily the next day.
In post 228, humaneatingmonkey wrote:your absent of voting when you should have been the first one to vote give me a story that you don't have real reads.
? there were two votes on holdengolden while i was actively interacting with him to further my read. your approach here still feels off to me.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 235, humaneatingmonkey wrote:off as in scum? commit to your reads.
off as in a bad angle. like it doesn't make sense to me and could come from scum but it doesn't necessarily make sense for scum to be pushing me to vote like this either.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 239, humaneatingmonkey wrote:do you think HG is scum?
my read of holdengolden has not changed since the last time i gave it in anyway except for in its relation to you.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 241, humaneatingmonkey wrote:so if you think HG is scum, and I'm 'off' why isn't it still in your best interest to lynch scum?
is your attempt to encourage me to put holdengolden to L-1 goalless and endless? simply a quest you must complete for experience? how about you unvote, and then i will place my vote, and then if you replace your vote before i would do so we lynch you instead?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 243, humaneatingmonkey wrote:if i unvote, and you vote HG, I will vote Exemplar, and HG will be in quasi-L-1 while putting pressure on Exemplar as well. This sounds like a good deal.
i will agree to this. i assume town will be able to work out what happened here if you orchestrate a hammer while i sleep.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:44 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 245, humaneatingmonkey wrote:UNVOTE:

you say i will orchestrate a hammer, but that involves someone else putting HG at L-1 and you think nothing of that person?
VOTE: holdengolden

they would, most likely, be the person you orchestrated the hammer with. regardless, it is more on you than it is on them. your second strongest scumread, that you plan on pressuring, has expressed potential issues with his own vote. this leave him open to possibly moving here as well. anyway, there you go.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:44 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 246, humaneatingmonkey wrote:why are your stances standing out to me as somewhat fake?
how would i be able to answer that beyond speculation?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 246, humaneatingmonkey wrote:why are your stances standing out to me as somewhat fake?
as in, why are they standing out to you as somewhat fake? what about them is giving you that impression?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 247, inutile wrote:VOTE: holdengolden
i am pretty sure this is L-2 to be clear for everyone.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 251, humaneatingmonkey wrote:you've played with me before, do you think this is a likely scenario in scum!Monkey? Why is it more on me than on them, if they themselves put them at L-1?
the aggressively and openly pushing for you want would be well within likelihood from scum!monkey. why is it more on you than the other person who votes if you hammer someone that you agreed not to vote on without my okay or until after i have moved my vote? well because you made this agreement and they did not.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #43) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 254, humaneatingmonkey wrote:you seem to think HoldenGolden will flip town
if i say 'what gives you that impression?' are you going to say 'feel' again?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 256, humaneatingmonkey wrote:your assumption that i would automatically be scummy if i hammer HoldenGolden seems to imply HoldenGolden will flip town if I hammer.
UNVOTE:

this is enough for me to back out of this and reevaluate tomorrow. you would be scummy if you hammered someone you agreed not to vote on. that scumminess would of course be lessened greatly if holdengolden flipped town. but why would you, as town, agree to this deal, and then hammer holdengolden anyway?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 258, humaneatingmonkey wrote:why would i, as scum, quickhammer my supposed scum buddy, based on your reads? why is my scumminess lessened greatly if holdengolden flips town?
my reads are not foolproof. just because i think someone is the most likely to be mafia it doesn't make it so. i meant to say your scumminess would be lessened greatly if holdengolden flipped mafia. i am quite tired.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 260, inutile wrote:my reads are not foolproof. just because i think someone is the most likely to be mafia it doesn't make it so.
if i think holdengolden is mafia, and then you agree not to vote for holdengolden in order for us to gain more information throughout the day, but then you hammer him anyway and he flips town, i fail to see how this isn't a very bright blinking sign that you are mafia.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 261, humaneatingmonkey wrote:so you think HG and I are TvS or TvT only?
no? that was in the case that you hammered him and he flipped scum, which i think was clear from context.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:45 am

Post by inutile »

In post 277, HoldenGolden wrote:Townlean on inutile. I find the handling of Monkeys posts townie in addtion of their offering to vote me in order to gague HEM intentions further
what spurred you to give this read at that moment?
In post 311, Micc wrote:Exemplar has requested replacement.
is the scum pt toxic?
In post 326, popopopopopopo wrote:honestly the best possible play exemplar could make there as scum is to replace out.
how so?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:55 am

Post by inutile »

In post 320, Porkens wrote:I feel like Holden is scumanhis partners derailed his wagon but exemplar replacing out is hella scummy
if i tilt my head at just the right angle it kinda feels like monkey/holden are doing limit/skitter.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:55 am

Post by inutile »

In post 334, inutile wrote:if i tilt my head at just the right angle it kinda feels like monkey/holden are doing limit/skitter.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=82824
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:23 am

Post by inutile »

In post 342, popopopopopopo wrote:u know for a BLITZ game this is moving about the pace of a mini normal
In post 343, popopopopopopo wrote:any POSTERS?
you believe this to be the solution as opposed to engaging someone, such as myself, who was recently active and likely to still be around?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:26 am

Post by inutile »

In post 346, popopopopopopo wrote:what would u like me to engage
anything you'd like. you're the one pushing for content.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:31 am

Post by inutile »

In post 349, farside22 wrote:Can you explain what you mean. Too lazy to read another game.
elaborate potentially risky scum theatre
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:39 am

Post by inutile »

do you not think it is scummy to take fault with the pace of the game while not actively engaging people to speed up the creation of content?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:40 am

Post by inutile »

In post 355, popopopopopopo wrote:bro i am actively engaging i caught scum already
if you caught scum why are anxious about the post frequency?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:51 am

Post by inutile »

In post 61, gobbledygook wrote:You are not an alt?
what made you think exemplar was not an alt?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:54 am

Post by inutile »

In post 356, inutile wrote:if you caught scum why are [you] anxious about the post frequency?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:00 am

Post by inutile »

In post 366, popopopopopopo wrote:when did i say i was anxious, i just wanted more posts. this is the last time i will address this nonsensical inquiry.
your approach to expressing that desire for more posts instead of engaging the people you wanted more posts from still seems illogical to me. how is my inquiring into this nonsensical?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:18 am

Post by inutile »

In post 377, gobbledygook wrote:I’m going to hide behind pork if we don’t lynch him. He’s probably scum so I’m probably dead. If not scum shoot him and take 2 town out but I forced them to kill mislynch bait
are you weak?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #60) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:24 am

Post by inutile »

In post 379, farside22 wrote:You think HG/Monkey are risky scum theatre? Why do you say that?
it seemed like one of the most plausible explanations for monkey's interactions with me with regards to attempting to get me to put holdengolden to L-1 while saying he did not want holdengolden to be lynched or to claim. especially with how little sense individual parts of that exchange made to me. like the purpose was simply so monkey could say 'i wagoned holdengolden' and the best reason i could think that monkey would want to be able to say that was if they were both mafia.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #61) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:26 am

Post by inutile »

In post 381, HoldenGolden wrote:Oh cool another unnecessary claim in a blitz mafia game. One more for the bingo card.

So you are claiming weak 1 shot hider which becomes basically a 1 shot suicide cop check
micc did not say not to claim unnecessarily. he simply said not to fake claim. i'm not sure claiming weak hider and calling your shot instead of crumbing your target in case of death in the night is the approach i would take, but i don't know if gobble would trust us with the latter.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #62) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:48 am

Post by inutile »

In post 389, farside22 wrote:I'd let this go. See what happens. I think if gg is what he claimed it is a benefit for town. I see no reason to lynch him based on how he claimed.
a benefit to the town how? we lose a lynch if he finds scum, we lose a lynch if he dies with a town, or he doesn't give information. maybe i'm misunderstanding.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #63) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:50 am

Post by inutile »

if we lynch scum today and gobble finds scum he is a benefit obviously, but overall it seems net negative to me.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #64) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:55 am

Post by inutile »

In post 395, HoldenGolden wrote:If he finds scum and declares who he is hiding behind, then we conversely know who scum is.
yes but is 7 alive we do not know a confirmed mafia better than 6 alive we know the identity of one mafia?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #65) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:07 am

Post by inutile »

In post 442, Ame wrote:Town
Shiki
Farsi
Bugs: meta
Gobbles: claim, play is scummy

Scummy
holden: wanting replacement to catchup then putting them at l-1, posting after shiki indicative of active lurking, doesn't seem to be really trying to figure things out. there was something else but i forgot i need to look back
po: pushing over sorting, fake concern about activity while not trying to push the game forward

Scum
hem: like this is pretty obvious? his prodding on why shiki wasn't voting holden was so fake. wont explain his push on holden. didn't want porkers lynched for some reason. likely scumbuddies with pp based on his interaction, said something like "buddy me" which was completely random and exactly the way scum!Hem interacted with his scum partner shiki in the last game and his scum partner bugs in the game before.

Vote: HEM
this bears a striking resemblance to my iso.
In post 472, Porkens wrote:INTRODUCTION
this post feels like a major outlier in your meta. could you link me to a similar post you've ever made? is there a reason you chose to present this information to us in this way?
In post 479, humaneatingmonkey wrote:gook hiding under Ame would kill him if Ame is scum. but if gook is fakeclaiming and said he hid under Ame, a scum buddy, they control the lynch for one day and there's no way to disprove it otherwise.
how likely do you think it is that both mafia decided to claim pr?
In post 488, popopopopopopo wrote:good post by porkens welcome to the town zone
why?
In post 558, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i'm going to trust your reads and
inutile
reads
is this not VERY strange based on the game so far? what is your read of me? and what did you at this time think my read of you was? or was there some other purpose to you saying this?
In post 567, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i also realize that my townread of inutile is misguided. i got a townread from our one-on-one but i realized she withdrew her vote on HG for bogus reasons, and now she's trying to pin HG and I together.
nevermind the above i guess. this feels like you noticed your mistake more than reevaluated though. how would you have at that moment made this realization?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #66) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:42 am

Post by inutile »

In post 540, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i admit, I'm scumreading Ame, but your "pondering here" and your hesitation to explicitly say that this is scummy and leaving us to infer for ourselves that it's scummy makes me have an epiphany myself. Just pondering this.
you said something similar to me earlier. why is it scummy for us to not be 100% sure whether or not something is scummy? by extension, is popopopopopopo towny for the confidence with which he declared exemplar scum?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #67) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:49 am

Post by inutile »

In post 553, humaneatingmonkey wrote:yeah i dont know how to read this slot, and I'm not open to lynching it right now. why is bugs scum and not town?
i don't know about bugspray. i have played at least two games with town!bugspray and at least one game with scum!bugspray and i couldn't tell you with much confidence which this is more similar to. they disappeared for a time in blitz i and mystery box and they lurked for a good portion of reservoir dogs but this feels sparser than any of those. i do think your lack of a stance on the entirety of bugspray's posts is noteworthy when considered next to you finding it scummy that farside was pondering the pr claim/replace out instead of outright stating it was scummy.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #68) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 577, farside22 wrote:Scum reads: HEM, bug
Questionable: Ame, intutile
what happened to your porkens read?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #69) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 580, Porkens wrote:Nah I’m not really in the mood to do that. But if you dig you’ll find plenty. “In this way” is vague, but I was trying to be clear and communicative and transparent with my thought process.

What do you mean “this looks just like my iso”? Are you suggesting that ame plagiarized your reads?
i asked because i looked through the isos of your two most recent games as town and two games as mafia you replaced out of and another game as mafia and did not find a comparable post in any of those games. it also isn't comparable to your other posts in this game. that's why i described it as a major outlier. by in this way i meant via a long carefully laid out post, one that you say took you multiple tries to compile.

it could either be due to plagiarizing or agreeing with or simply coming to a similar conclusion. it seemed noteworthy to me that ame's scumreads and much of the reasoning behind them could have been drawn from my posts.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #70) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 584, Porkens wrote:So is that scummy re: ame?

viewtopic.php?p=9505082#p9505082
potentially, maybe more so since the reasoning behind her townreads wasn't presented in the same way.

thankyou.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #71) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 584, Porkens wrote:is that
what is your current read of farside?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 596, Ame wrote:I'll track elsewhere.
are you worried it's a trap? feels like you're worried it's a trap.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #73) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 599, Ame wrote:What sort of trap?
there was all of this talk of does/doesn't it work which eventually resulted in gobbledygook saying to target him. now it feels like you're backing out because you're worried something could go wrong. like there's possibly a way in which it could disprove your claim.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #74) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 606, Ame wrote:I don't understand. What scenario would it disprove my claim?
if you don't know what to report based on what the mod told gobbledygook, for instance.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #75) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:10 am

Post by inutile »

In post 698, farside22 wrote:I'm curious about inu as well. He was calling HG/HEM scum play and hasn't said anything else.
you've now repeated this but i do not understand what it is based on. you say i have no stances but i felt through much of yesterday like i had an excess of scumreads. do you think i asked what happened to your porkens read (a question you conveniently never replied to) because i had no opinion of your weird progression on the slot and the scumread you apparently forgot about? do you think i asked porkens his read of you at random or because in addition to your weird progression on his slot he simply stated a strong townread of you without ever having given real explanation for it despite making a rather elaborate reads posts? do you think there was no reason i was questioning the town benefit of gobbles claim? or do you think, perhaps, that i thought it was somewhat unlikely there'd be a net negative utility town role in a nine person game? do you think i have no opinion of ame's scumreads being seemingly based in my opinions while no real reasoning was given for her townreads?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:10 am

Post by inutile »

In post 698, farside22 wrote:I'm curious about inu as well. He was calling HG/HEM scum play and hasn't said anything else.
you've now repeated this but i do not understand what it is based on. you say i have no stances but i felt through much of yesterday like i had an excess of scumreads. do you think i asked what happened to your porkens read (a question you conveniently never replied to) because i had no opinion of your weird progression on the slot and the scumread you apparently forgot about? do you think i asked porkens his read of you at random or because in addition to your weird progression on his slot he simply stated a strong townread of you without ever having given real explanation for it despite making a rather elaborate reads posts? do you think there was no reason i was questioning the town benefit of gobbles claim? or do you think, perhaps, that i thought it was somewhat unlikely there'd be a net negative utility town role in a nine person game? do you think i have no opinion of ame's scumreads being seemingly based in my opinions while no real reasoning was given for her townreads?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:12 am

Post by inutile »

In post 701, gobbledygook wrote:I am curious to see what inutile has to say today.
i think there is a very good chance pushing me was the objective of killing holdengolden.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #78) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:26 am

Post by inutile »

In post 684, gobbledygook wrote:Ame came to bugspray's defense pretty strongly and if bugspray really did accidentally hammer, then oof...
does this seem like scum partner behaviour though? like ame defends bugspray and then bugspray hammers? like the ame associative strengthens the reasoning behind scum!bugspray hammering there, but not really if they are partners.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #79) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:35 am

Post by inutile »

In post 692, gobbledygook wrote:I misplayed is all I am going to say
town weak hider seeming so unlikely to me in the first place coupled with 'oopsie' is redlining my scummeter.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #80) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:34 am

Post by inutile »

In post 712, Ame wrote:Inutile what are your reads?
like i said i have been scumreading pretty much everyone to some extent so this list is mostly an attempt to weigh those scumreads against eachother. when i am kinda manic and excited to play i become don quixote tilting at windmills.

least likely to be mafia

farside - the associatives with porkens are the only thing i've noted as scummy. her stance on me feels unfair but not necessarily mafia indicative.
popopopopopopo - making a show out of wanting content instead of trying to get that content from players still feels mafia indicative to me. refusing to discuss that further also felt scummy to me. confidently declaring exemplar 100% scum probably a playstyle thing.
porkens - associatives with farside + the readslist being presented as a 'hey look i'm not scummy anymore' type of thing. like before that he was understanding of people scumreading him and then he made a big show out of having this big post coming, and then he presented that post as if it were meant to make him look town not to solve the game.
ame - the possible mafia reasons for the initial reads you presented feel stronger to me than the town reasons.
bugspray - it is hard to put that hammer any higher than this. i think they knew it was a hammer, but i don't know if town!bugspray would lie about not knowing it was a hammer. maybe. like 'i am going to believe in my reads this game' then hammering someone they thought was scummy follows, but the oh didn't mean to hammer part doesn't.
gobbledygook - too hard for me to believe him with all of the factors considered.

most likely to be mafia
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #81) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:35 am

Post by inutile »

In post 715, gobbledygook wrote:So you two think Bugspray is town?
not particularly but i don't think you would never bus here either.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #82) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:53 am

Post by inutile »

In post 748, gobbledygook wrote:You mean I actively try to kill my partner after claiming a role drew immediate suspicion and I don't hammer the person who claimed tracker?

Uh....

Right.....
hammering ame would have been an even scummier hammer than bugspray's. if you and bugspray are partners here, only one of you can be lynched today and then the other looks towny because of the reasoning you just laid out. i'm not saying it is a super strong associative, but it doesn't seem impossible and i also don't think one has to definitively say either you are mafia or bugspray is mafia. i am more confident that you are mafia but that doesn't mean i think bugspray is always town or even more likely town than other players.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #83) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:54 am

Post by inutile »

In post 749, inutile wrote:hammering ame would have been an even scummier hammer than bugspray's.
assuming she flipped town, of course, which you and bugspray being partnered would imply, but worth saying anyway i guess.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #84) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:01 am

Post by inutile »

In post 752, gobbledygook wrote:So you want to kill a pr over someone who actually did something scummy
are you saying claiming a pr that's unlikely to be in the setup and then oopsing your night action to not be proven is not scummy?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #85) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:02 am

Post by inutile »

In post 754, Porkens wrote:Did you just catch your own slip?
no but i noticed it could be read that way.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (isolation #86) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:04 am

Post by inutile »

In post 756, gobbledygook wrote:Why is it unlikely to be in the setup? And how would you know this as a claimed vt?
i do not think a net negative utility pr that can result in 2 townies dying in the night would be in a micro game, as i've stated.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #87) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:49 am

Post by inutile »

In post 763, gobbledygook wrote:I thought you were town and I want to hit scum with my hide.
if you're telling the truth and we lynch town today and you use your ability and find scum we lose and if you find a town and that town gets nightkilled we lose. so basically if we lynch town you can't use your ability, which leads back to you would have used your ability on night 1 if you were telling the truth.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #88) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:53 am

Post by inutile »

In post 765, gobbledygook wrote:Ok? Then lynch me then.
Lynch Bugspray today.
lynch you when? i am saying that you would have used your ability last night if you were telling the truth because you would have considered that you would not be able to use it night 2 if town were lynched day 2.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #89) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:59 am

Post by inutile »

In post 768, gobbledygook wrote:If I don’t use my ability again on N2, just lynch me day 3. It is just ridiculous that you don’t want to kill someone who claimed scum for all intents and purposes
if you are town telling the truth, you can't use your ability night 2 if we lynch town today. so you would have a built in reason for not using your ability night 2, because town would lose if you found scum. you saying lynch me if i don't lose the game for town does not make sense.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #90) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by inutile »

VOTE: gobbledygook
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #91) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 779, Ame wrote:This is strange considering you believed this was a scum strategy of mine in Reservoir Dogs:
that was on page 3 vs page 30 here. my point in reservoir dogs was that you had reads on all of the players at that time, which i think you know as i repeated it multiple times in that game.
In post 779, Ame wrote:Could you elaborate on each?
the mafia reasons would be to have believable reads that would also potentially make me think you were town because they were similar to mine, as well as the implication that you thought i was town because you used some of my reasoning for your reads and that could also potentially be used to make me think you were town. the town reasons would be because you agreed with all of them.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #92) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 785, Ame wrote:Can you show all of my reads/reasoning that overlapped with yours?
In post 442, Ame wrote:Town
Shiki
Farsi
Bugs: meta
Gobbles: claim, play is scummy

Scummy
holden:
wanting replacement to catchup then putting them at l-1,
posting after shiki indicative of active lurking,
doesn't seem to be really trying to figure things out. there was something else but i forgot i need to look back
po: pushing over sorting, fake concern about activity while not trying to push the game forward

Scum
hem: like this is pretty obvious? his prodding on why shiki wasn't voting holden was so fake.
wont explain his push on holden. didn't want porkers lynched for some reason. likely scumbuddies with pp based on his interaction, said something like "buddy me" which was completely random and exactly the way scum!Hem interacted with his scum partner shiki in the last game and his scum partner bugs in the game before.

Vote: HEM
felt like your scumreads came from my iso and you didn't give similar detail for your townreads.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #93) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 787, Ame wrote:I mean can you show me where you made this points in your iso? The only points that overlapped was pos fake activity concern I believe. The point on Holden you missed. Your reasoning was that he was trying to associate himself with you. I think that was silly. I did think it was indicative of active lurking however.
i think they are at least related points about holdengolden posts immediately following mine, both used to form scumreads. not that it matters now, but i'm not sure your reasoning makes sense in that his posts weren't all direct replies to mine, they simply came immediately following mine. since you agree that the popopopopopopo point completely overlaps, the only evidence from my iso you are asking for is with regards to monkey. here are two posts demonstrating that i thought monkey's desire for me to vote holden was 'fake':
In post 242, inutile wrote:is your attempt to encourage me to put holdengolden to L-1 goalless and endless? simply a quest you must complete for experience?
In post 237, inutile wrote:off as in a bad angle. like it doesn't make sense to me and could come from scum but it doesn't necessarily make sense for scum to be pushing me to vote like this either.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #94) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 792, Ame wrote:Fair enough, so 2 of the 9 points I brought up overlapped with yours (po’s activity concern and monkey fake push). I hardly call that pulling from your iso wouldn’t you.

Additionally, why did you ask people to look into th point you made about Holden? Did you not think it warranted suspicion? If you did, why would it be peculiar for me to agree with you? It was a strange pattern. It’s odd that you specifically asked for people to consider it, yet think it’s suspicious that I did.
to me at the time, and still now upon reviewing it with you though not as much, it feels like it was the basis for all three of your scumreads. like it feels noteworthy that those were the three players i was pushing at that time and they were your scumreads as well and you didn't feel the need to elaborate on your other reads.

i asked people to look into the point i made about holden because it is very hard for me to determine whether things like that are coincidences or not (bugspray and i have previously discussed this in mystery box. they helped me immensely by giving me a way to classify these thoughts; 'brain worms'). i didn't think it was suspicious of you to consider it on its own, it was the cumulation of the list.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #95) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 795, Ame wrote:What was the basis of the impression that they were the foundation of my scum reads?
your three scumreads were the three players i was pushing and your reasoning for each was connected to me, so it felt like you started from that and built upon them.
In post 795, Ame wrote:Do you not think the points of overlap were reasonable enough for us to come to the same conclusion?
this is a possibility, as i indicated here:
In post 581, inutile wrote:it could either be due to plagiarizing or agreeing with or simply coming to a similar conclusion.
In post 795, Ame wrote:Or is it that you simply don't trust your own interpretation of things enough that you think it odd for another to think the same way?
i think you've played with me enough to know that this is something i struggle with, which is possibly why you asked. part of why i think it is mafia indicative is that the agreeing with part of 581 seems unlikely to me because you know how many times i've been wrong. like it doesn't really make sense for town!you to come into the game and think 'inni's reads are good' even if you think i am town. if you believe in me being right more than i believe in me being right something is probably wrong.
In post 797, Ame wrote:1 Why did you post this line?
i was unsure of this earlier when i was discussing it with monkey. upon further research i came to the conclusion that it was probably a playstyle thing.
In post 797, Ame wrote:2 The example Porkens provided of making a mega post like that in another game doesn't nullify this point?
the reason i went searching for a similar post from porkens and eventually asked for one to be provided was because he began the post with something along the lines of 'i haven't made a post like this in awhile'. like he knew he had used this tactic as town before. the differences between the posts lessened that concern of mine slightly, though it didn't erase my concern with the post itself, which was that it felt like the intention was at least as much to appear more towny as to solve the game.
In post 797, Ame wrote:3 The points on Porkens is speculative whereas the point pox7 are factual. Why do you find Porkens to be more likely scum than pox7?
the points against popopopopopopo feel weaker to me. i guess i don't understand what you mean by speculative vs factual, but the way i weigh them against eachother is that porkens readslist post felt like it was a more deliberate effort to give off a certain impression. i relate to the impetus behind popopopopopopo's desire for content posts but it seemed an illogical possibly mafia indicative way of going about it. the impetus behind porkens post was more of the issue to me.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #96) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:56 am

Post by inutile »

In post 800, Ame wrote:I admire you and you know that. You see things that the average person wouldn't see (like the pattern of holden posting after you).
it is very difficult to have this conversation during a game, but i would like to say thankyou. you are very kind to me. the things i see that other players would not see are more often than not a detriment, as was the case with the pattern in this game, but i appreciate the sentiment nonetheless.
In post 805, bugspray wrote:this kind of self awareness pings me as scum indicative
this does not make sense to me. how would me being aware that i have an excess of scumreads that need to be sorted be scum indicative?
In post 812, farside22 wrote:someone is keeping all their options open.
your read of me is starting to feel unfair to a more extreme extent. like you said i hadn't said anything with regards to players other than hg/hem a couple times, so i pointed out a bunch of times i had previously, which you chose to respond to by simply pointing me to a post you made about porkens, which was already one of the posts i was considering as part of your weird progression on him. your thought process with regards to my slot was based on something inaccurate, and your response to being shown that inaccuracy was solely to worry about how i was viewing you. now you are saying that i am keeping all of my options open by presenting my reads, which based on your posts you largely agree with. you've left yourself open to pushing all of gobble, bugspray, popopopopopopo and me. do you think your interactions with porkens and your townread of ame have cut you off from having anyone to pressure? why would scum!me need access to everyone instead of three or four players here? the logic you and bugspray are using to say this is scum indicative does not make sense to me.
In post 818, gobbledygook wrote:Bugspray is gonna hammer me and all the stupid townies are going to be like “pikachu face” when that happens
i am not by any means saying that i have played well here as i felt both flipped towns were more likely than random to flip scum, but calling other towns stupid when you yourself claimed your role instead of crumbing it for us to find in case of your death and then didn't use it, an admitted misplay, feels unreasonable enough to say it is more likely for show. how would you view yourself in this situation? maybe this just all goes back to what ame said about me, but in your situation as town who was telling the truth, i would feel as though i had played atrociously, not as though the town was 'stupid' or 'game throwing' as you've described me.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #97) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:22 am

Post by inutile »

In post 851, farside22 wrote:Inu: i have 2 main scum reads. There is no wishy washy stuff about that. I looked at your list because everyone on your list had something you slighted as scummy in some small way.
Im just noticing with after the hanner from bug that pox7 is being a bit quiet. I noticed that quiet tends to come from scum to town.
Im listing my lynch preferences....are you?
my list was in order, my vote is on gobbledygook and i have expressed that i found the hammer and what bugspray said after it very very scummy. what did you find wishy washy about my main two scumreads?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #98) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:38 am

Post by inutile »

In post 853, Ame wrote:@Inu given my explanations do you still feel my initial reads are more likely to come from scum than own? And given the explanation for speculative vs factual do you still think the positions you have porkens and popo are justified?
i think i said this earlier, or at least i tried to, but not as strongly as i did then, no. they make more sense to me now from a town!you perspective. your explanation made sense to me that behaviours themselves are more important than the reasons for them, and it also feels like porkens may be being spewed town, as both you and farside are working under that assumption without really directly working with porkens, so i'd move him to the top of the list at this time
In post 854, farside22 wrote:To be fair the bold reads very fence sitting on bug so it's hard to see you saying yes that is my second strongest scum read.
maybe i was not explaining it well then. i was saying that i think they were lying about not knowing it was a hammer, which isn't impossible from town!bugspray but much less likely (which has since been all but confirmed to not be the case based on their insistence, so it is either a) they knew it was hammer or scum or b) they did not know it was hammer as town) and that it didn't follow for town!bugspray to 'oh didn't mean to hammer' because the reason for town!bugspray to hammer would be because of the belief in their reads. basically,

town!bugspray > believes in reads > hammers > why 'oh didn't mean to?'

it doesn't check out.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #99) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:55 am

Post by inutile »

In post 863, gobbledygook wrote:That said she’s the only other power role claimed so I am townreading her for now.
would everyone claiming be beneficial?
In post 865, Porkens wrote:Do we? I think I’ve heard enough from you for the day. Hem also needed lynching.
see here i want to point out the possibility that this sudden desire for an immediate lynch could be connected to everyone noting popopopopopopo's absence. i feel like everyone is trying to discourage me from doing that though.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #100) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by inutile »

wait hold on. everyone unvote.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #101) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by inutile »

UNVOTE:
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #102) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 891, Porkens wrote:No I’m the third or don’t even try to fake
i'm not trying to claim i'm trying to think if there would be a tracker and a parity cop that targets two people in the same night in the same game.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #103) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by inutile »

tracker
parity cop
doctor
vt
vt
vt
1-shot weak hider
?
?

goon
roleblocker

so at least 1 claim has to be lying based on setup, probably porkens because parity cop not being normal unless it counts under the classification cop, which even then seems unreasonably powerful. i don't even really think doctor/tracker/weak hider makes all that much sense. i think we should wait until everyone claims to end the day.
In post 905, Porkens wrote:That’s not what parroty or parody cops do though.
you are saying you have a different result on bugspray and ame. that would mean that last night, night 1 you would have had to have targeted both of them.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #104) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 912, Porkens wrote:I’m just saying they aren’t the same alignment.
yes so your role would have to target them to learn that, which is an unreasonably powerful version of the role.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (isolation #105) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 915, Porkens wrote:No parody cops don’t target, neither do parroty cops
"Parity Cop can target two people per night" - this seems to be the variant you are claiming.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Parity_Cop
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (isolation #106) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 923, gobbledygook wrote:I was just a parity cop that could only target 1 person at night but get a result compared to the previous night’s alignment
this would be a more balanced version, but i now understand it was a fakeclaim.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #107) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 925, Porkens wrote:I think that hider role is bullshit tho.
what is your actual role?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #108) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by inutile »

i am a vanilla town.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #109) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 939, popopopopopopo wrote:do micros have to follow mini normal guidelines
no, but this one is a normal.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (isolation #110) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by inutile »

could the two of you claim please? at this point it seems more beneficial than not.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #111) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 947, inutile wrote:could the two of you claim please? at this point it seems more beneficial than not.
popopopopopopo and porkens i mean.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #112) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 950, bugspray wrote:inutile why dont you want a farside claim? dont think she has
i do, but she isn't here right now unless lurking. i was asking them because active.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #113) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 954, Porkens wrote:What made the claim credible by the way?
do you not believe the last three players claiming to be beneficial? or is there a reason you are waiting?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #114) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by inutile »

popopopopopopo's appearance and re-disappearance upon being asked to claim is bothering me.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (isolation #115) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 968, farside22 wrote:I need to think and reread
please claim your role.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #116) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by inutile »

so there is at least one mafia in popopopopopopo, farside, porkens.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #117) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by inutile »

as i do not believe that we only have one pr.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by inutile »

compiled list of claims:

tracker - ame
doctor - bugspray
1-shot weak-hider - gobbledygook
vt - inutile
vt - porkens
vt - popopopopopopo
vt - farside
vt - monkey (cf)
vt - holdengolden (cf)
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #119) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by inutile »

i do not understand why bugspray would have not protected porkens but i also do not understand why gobbledygook would have not used his ability.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #120) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:44 am

Post by inutile »

In post 997, Ame wrote:@Inu what do you think is the best way to catch scum Inu?
do you mean in general or in this situation? in general i have tried a handful of approaches i have adapted from other players that seemed to work for them to see how they would work for me, as well as testing various theories about what i thought mafia would be likely to do. in this situation i am currently sorting through potential associatives between the group i am quite sure there is at least one scum within {popopopopopopo, porkens, farside} and the claims. i do not really think popopopopopopo/you makes sense because replacing out because of pressure from your partner seems odd unless the scum pt was actually toxic nor do i think porkens/bugspray makes sense because causing your partner to claim like that would be weird strategically and also felt unplanned between them.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #121) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:06 am

Post by inutile »

In post 1003, Ame wrote:Sorry I meant what’s the best way too catch you in particular as scum?
probably something along the lines of your approach to me in reservoir dogs but more extreme; scumreading and pushing every single post i make individually and forcing me to explain my thought process behind each, which also makes it nearly impossible for me to play as town. if you were to take that approach to my slot every game regardless of whether or not you were actually scumreading me i think i would rather not play with you outside of hydras though.
In post 1006, Porkens wrote:So is there any kind of consensus on whether hider+tracker+doc is possible or is there one scum there?
i think it's unlikely because things like hider claims target(town), doc protects target(town), mafia doesn't know about doc so they also choose the same target, the target is confirmed town because the hider didn't die, no night kill, doc doesn't have to claim and can now protect the confirmed town, all while tracker investigates can happen.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #122) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:14 am

Post by inutile »

like neither the upside of the above or the downside of mafia roleblocks the doctor two town die feel reasonable in that setup. too swingy.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (isolation #123) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:16 am

Post by inutile »

that said, is 5 vt 1 tracker 1 doctor 1 goon 1 roleblocker a setup that requires two reviewers?
In post 0, Micc wrote:Reviewed by schadd_ & Ircher
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (isolation #124) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:57 am

Post by inutile »

In post 1014, Ame wrote:Sorry for ruining your game in RD Shiki ]:
that was my failing as i said at the end of that game. it just isn't something i have any idea how to overcome beyond getting better/faster at determining alignments. had i felt you were town earlier or not allowed your push on me to stop me from what i was otherwise doing i might have been productive, but that isn't your fault for pushing me.
In post 1015, Ame wrote:I'm going to see how many of these combinations I can eliminate

Bugs + Farsi
Bugs + Inu
Bugs + Pork
Bugs + popo
Bugs + Gobbles

Inu + Farsi
Inu + popo

popo + Farsi
popo + Pork
how did you eliminate the rest of the combinations?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #125) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:58 am

Post by inutile »

In post 1021, Ame wrote:Sigh, there was a post Inu made but it has disappeared and now I am thinking it was something I read in a dream and not reality >:
what was the content of it?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #126) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:33 am

Post by inutile »

sigh.
In post 1030, shiki wrote:
In post 1028, Ame wrote:Something about someone agreeing with your idea that HEM/HG was scum theatre. It may have been someone else. Pork maybe.
porkens went into this in his long post, which may be what you're thinking of.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #127) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:15 am

Post by inutile »

In post 1035, Ame wrote:@Inu may I have your opinion on the above assessment?
i agree that they are pretty unlikely to be partners but i don't really agree with the logic that it can't be scum!gobbles and town!bugspray you presented. the post you're saying gobbledygook is town for making feels out of place to me in a 'i am pushing this right now for the sake of pushing it' sort of way. he wasn't really participating in what was going on with porkens which could inform his read and instead was simply pushing bugspray.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #128) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:31 am

Post by inutile »

right so he doesn't believe the claim but then just continues to push bugspray. like he's not using the information to inform his read he's just continuing to push bugspray.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #129) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:33 am

Post by inutile »

maybe he always knew it was fake. it's hard for me to tell.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (isolation #130) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by inutile »

gobbledygook can you be tracked?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (isolation #131) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by inutile »

please unvote i need to know if gobbledygook can be tracked.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #132) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 1057, popopopopopopo wrote:tho i dont know who u expect to answer that question for u
gobbledygook, i am hoping.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #133) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by inutile »

oh. guess i should have thought of that.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (isolation #134) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:57 am

Post by inutile »

coming into the day it was popopopopopopo > farside > porkens for me based largely on ame's posts. however,
this does not seem like a real possibility to me. 1 tracker, 6 vt, 1 goon, 1 roleblocker would then be the setup, and like popopopopopopo said gobbledygook would then just get lynched tomorrow. there's a chance it is a reaction test, which i would say neither you nor popopopopopopo has reacted particularly well to (you for thinking it meant gobbledygook was mafia instead of this possibility and popopopopopopo for adding the line about farside scumpinging yesterday 16 minutes later, like being redchecked wasn't enough evidence).
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (isolation #135) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 1090, Porkens wrote:Seemed
why did you hammer when you did?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (isolation #136) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 1092, Porkens wrote:If you mean about bugspray it was because I love to hammer and he was at l-1 and boy was it satisfying
seems kinda convenient to ignore the potential benefits of waiting.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #137) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 1110, Porkens wrote:not doing it.
please don't i have time for the big magnifying glass tomorrow.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #138) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by inutile »

so the main questions seem to be:

is gobbledygook lying? probably not 1 tracker vs 1 roleblocker seems very unlikely
would gobbledygook have been targeted by a roleblocker? probably
how likely would the roleblocker be to have multitasking? i'm not sure will try to research this
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #139) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 1116, Porkens wrote:Gobbledygook already lied once. No one has gotten any fruit - why not? Was he role blocked every night? did he not visit? if not why not? doesn't really add up
if they were going to role block him it would have been night 1, not night 2, right? did he declair a target even?
I don't understand the third
he says this is because he targeted holdengolden night 1. ame was a better roleblock target with them both having claimed. though the holdengolden night kill is still so strange. will also revisit this with the new information in mind. for the roleblocker to have both blocked gobbledygook and made the night kill they would have to be multitasking.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (isolation #140) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 1118, Porkens wrote:unless they didn't block him and farside is lying
well yes, the purpose of the question of the likelihood of a roleblocker to be multitasking is to determine this. if it seems very unlikely then farside is most likely lying.
In post 1119, Porkens wrote:but why lie in the first place?
micc said not to do this as town last blitz game for a reason. it is a good question i would like gobbledygook to answer.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (isolation #141) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 1122, popopopopopopo wrote:wouldnt gob be informed if he was blocked, or got a shot back
i don't believe so from the way the wiki is worded since the fruit vendor isn't informed whether or not the fruit is delivered only the recipient. i don't think x-shots get shots back if they're roleblocked in general.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #142) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:24 am

Post by inutile »

In post 1141, popopopopopopo wrote:How common is multitasking as a scum pr modifier
here is the mini normal archive of the last 700 or so mini normals:

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=29549

this isn't a perfect database to use as it is all mini normals not micros but there is no comparably searchable micro normal archive. there are only 18 results for multitasking, some of which there are two in the same game, however it is worth noting that games designed by both schadd and ircher have used multitasking as they were the reviewers for this game.
In post 1142, farside22 wrote:I just looked and a micro game micc modded stated that scum were multi tasking. Its hard to copy links on the phone, but check completed micro. It wasn't his last game but the one prior to this
neither of the previous blitz games used multitasking but micro 838 which micc also modded had a mafia multitasking neapolitan. that seems to be the only game from his wiki that applies. i will continue looking through the micro archives, but so many of these games apply to this game far less than the larger mini normals i think.
In post 1143, popopopopopopo wrote:As it is i think farside today is the correct lynch, she has the highest chance to flip scum.
Then likely me inu porkens in lylo.
uh ???
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #143) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by inutile »

here are bugspray related posts i collected while rereading the thread:

Spoiler:
In post 8, bugspray wrote:VOTE: popopopopopopopopopopo for having a stupid name
In post 405, farside22 wrote:
In post 403, gobbledygook wrote:Currently scumreading Porkens and bugspray.

Town reading inutile, pox7, Holden, and HEM
Why the scum read on bug?
ame said farside wouldn't do this as bugspray's partner, which i am still trying to understand. were bugspray under any pressure i would agree but at the time i think it was pretty safe.
In post 418, farside22 wrote:
In post 399, popopopopopopo wrote:yea when u think about it claiming ur hider target is really bad, gives scum a double nk if ur wrong
He's got to find a way to claim. If he hides under scum and says nothing we get no info.
It's a damn/damn situation,.
In post 407, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 404, HoldenGolden wrote:

You are neutral on exemplar slot?

Can you explain the HEM read?
Reserving judgment on Exemplar until Ame catchup.
HEM read comes from the fact that I think he is actively trying to figure out alignments of people he is interacting with.
In post 405, farside22 wrote:

Why the scum read on bug?
He is not scumhunting. Do you townread the slot? If so, why?
He's pretty invisible compared to other players. All I saw was him saying holden was weird and complain about the number of pages. I would say given the type of game where in I put him under actively lurking.
I actually forgot he was in the game, which was why I asked why the scum read.

VOTE: bugspray
so farside asked gobbledygook why he was scumreading bugspray, then scumread and voted bugspray herself.
In post 422, gobbledygook wrote:The resistance to Porkens is annoying!

VOTE: Bugspray
wagon grows
In post 427, farside22 wrote:I'm giving porkens one more chance to see if he can post anything that is worth a damn before I vote there. Might as well give pressure to the lurker of the game.
hmm makes it clear she is voting bugspray for lurking and possibly builds an escape from the bugspray wagon.
In post 452, popopopopopopo wrote:vote:bugspray

ame does not impress me in the slightest but i feel the consensus is we dont lynch the claimed tracker, if im wrong on that and people are down ill happily switch back
this is building the wagon even further which would be pretty dangerous for a mafia partner to do.
In post 472, Porkens wrote:Bugspray is scummier than all of them but borders on lynchbait territory.
In post 472, Porkens wrote:gobbledygook
farside22
popopopopopopo
inutile
HoldenGolden
humaneatingmonkey
Ame Exemplar
bugspray
porkens big post occurs when bugspray is at L-2. he lists bugspray as his strongest scumread but also says they might be lynchbait. porkens never votes bugspray here.
In post 507, bugspray wrote:porky gives me weird low key scum vibes. almost like he has info about scum prs that would make him think hider is a weird claim
In post 510, popopopopopopo wrote:gonna keep my vote on bugspray
weird to draw attention to this, but wagon still at L-2 and porkens just said bugspray was his strongest scumread.
In post 537, farside22 wrote:Hmmm i just had an epiphany. Why would examplar replace out without claiming if he had a pr?
interestingly timed epiphany!!
In post 539, farside22 wrote:Id just look at ame with her defense of bug if he flips scum.
this feels like hedging in case of a bugspray lynch. farside both distracts from the pressure on bugspray with the epiphany and ties bugspray to ame in case they are lynched.

gobbledygook moves his vote. i accidentally deleted the quote in preview.
In post 658, Porkens wrote:VOTE: humaneatingmonkey
porkens sets up bugspray's hammer here, very impulsively, after listing bugspray as his strongest scumread and never voting but also soft defending them by saying they were lynchbait. a super impulsive vote on humaneatingmonkey feels quite strange from someone who wasn't voting their strongest scumread.

start of next day
In post 682, Porkens wrote:Weird and bad nightkill.

In post 697, farside22 wrote:Waiting for ame before voting. Don't need a lol hammer without info.
Not sure why GG didn't do his hide. Are you doing it tonight?
no mention of bugspray despite that hammer.
In post 721, Porkens wrote:VOTE: unvote
In post 814, farside22 wrote:I sense scum bussing at this point.
If I'm wrong I would pull back and put back to inu who just kept a whole of of open reads to say anyone is scum.

VOTE: bugs
farside applies pressure that might not be necessary at this time from a scum partner.
In post 845, bugspray wrote:I see why your name isn't Porken <3
In post 847, bugspray wrote:pox7 is 3 hours from prod
In post 855, Porkens wrote:If this is town we annihilate ame tomorrow.

so this was setup for the parody cop bit?
In post 884, Porkens wrote:Oh fine I’m a parody cop. Bugspray and Ame are not the same alignment
In post 892, bugspray wrote:what the fuck is a parody cop i just checked the wiki and couldn't find anything
also i'm doctor
4 minutes for bugspray to make an unsafe claim if this wasn't planned.
In post 951, Porkens wrote:
In post 944, bugspray wrote:normals have to follow normal guidelines
i've gotten two games through NRG and the only adjustments to setups i've ever had to make were for balance reasons
prok is reckless flaunty scum right now and should not be allowed to live
that claim? this bullshit? fuck!
Oh please you got to L-1 all by yourself and I probably just saved you from the lynch.
this seems very aware. would porkens say this to his partner?
In post 975, farside22 wrote:
In post 967, Porkens wrote:Why claim doctor then? Why would scum target neither power role?
There is a lot of wifom with that question.

I think ame tow. I dont doubt that based on her actions and pushes this game.
Pox7 has gone under ground this game day.
Pork looks like he was doing a reaction test with gg if i read all that correctly.
Im just not sure why gg bought that or didn't question that a bit more. The role seemed a bit nutty.
Hmmmmm poe

vote: pox7
this coming on the heels of all that feels very out of place.
In post 964, inutile wrote:popopopopopopo's appearance and re-disappearance upon being asked to claim is bothering me.
this is still bothering me. also strange that neither popopopopopopo or farside had much to say about what was actively happening.
In post 1041, Porkens wrote:Bugspray, popopopopopopo, gobbledygook

One scum in there at least, maybe both.
could have been setting up later pushes.
In post 1066, popopopopopopo wrote:
vote: bugspray
In post 1067, Porkens wrote:If this is town we annihilate ame tomorrow.

i think that lynching farside is probably best here because a multitasking roleblocker feels a less likely explanation than farside is mafia for the lack of fruit. relying on mechanics over reads. i would like to use the time we have though. if there's anything anyone would like me to address, please ask.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #144) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 1160, Porkens wrote:If we lynch farside and she is town, dows that tell us anything about gg?
it tells us that he was roleblocked or lying, neither of which confirm him as mafia. you continue to ask questions about gobbledygook but you do not seem to care about the answers. for instance, you asked about his night 1 action multiple times, despite him saying he targeted holdengolden as well as me saying so one of the times you asked. it kinda feels like you are trying to decide who to nightkill.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #145) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 1163, Porkens wrote:So lynching farside over gg does nothing to help us sort gg. Does lynching gg help is sort farside?
if we lynch gobbledygook and he flips what he is claiming it simply leaves us in the same situation we are in currently with regards to farside: that gobbledygook was roleblocked or farside is mafia. i do not see even minor evidence that a 1 power role 1 roleblocker setup is likely. that seems less likely to me than the possibility that gobbledygook is lying about being a fruit vendor because he thinks farside is mafia. i've seen more people do that than similar setups to what this would have to be for gobbledygook to be mafia.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #146) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 1162, Porkens wrote:Really? Huh.
when and how did you get the idea to do the parody cop thing? like what inspired it and how did you decide to do it then?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (isolation #147) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 1170, Porkens wrote:Parody cop came to me as punch back against bugsprays doc claim
bugspray claimed doctor after you claimed parody cop:
In post 884, Porkens wrote:Oh fine I’m a parody cop. Bugspray and Ame are not the same alignment
In post 892, bugspray wrote:what the fuck is a parody cop i just checked the wiki and couldn't find anything
also i'm doctor

PEDIT FUCKING CMON
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #148) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:08 am

Post by inutile »

In post 1182, farside22 wrote:Hmm this really makes things a bit more concerning tomorrow. Inu is already painting a disbelief in a multitasking scum and using this to have others fight on who is scum with bug.
i am simply trying to make the most informed decision that i can. a multitasking roleblocker is statistically unlikely, but that doesn't mean i should completely disregard the possibility. it is strange to me that you seemingly want me to say 'farside is mafia because a multitasking roleblocker is unlikely' without thinking about the game any further when you are farside.
In post 1182, farside22 wrote:I thing gg is a pr too. I wouldn't lynch him or pork.
Po×7 did nothing but lay low while bugs was being discussed and inu looks like he might be coving his bases with that post for next game day.
I don't envy lylo day 4. I think based on interaction there is no way pork is scum with bug.
which of their interactions rule out porkens/bugspray? if you were mafia in bugspray's position would you have a claim that you didn't know was safe ready to go 4 minutes after porkens claimed parody cop?
In post 1183, popopopopopopo wrote:Lol I did nothing yesterday EXCEPT VOTE SCUM
why do you think this clears you? do you not think bugspray was getting lynched without your vote?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #149) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:21 am

Post by inutile »

In post 1169, popopopopopopo wrote:thats l-1
your vote is not currently on farside, so while you are at L-1 she is not.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #150) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:33 am

Post by inutile »

In post 1186, gobbledygook wrote:Why are we not killing Farside...?

This game is super scumsided if it is a Multitasking RB + goon vs Loyal FV and Tracker. That’s essentially two roleblocks a night (kill + rb).
If Farside does happen to flip town, then you guys can deal with tomorrow when I’m dead. I’m sorry I wasn’t more useful. I was trying to create room for me to get results.
the short answer is, we are killing farside. sorry if it feels like i am delaying for no reason to you.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #151) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:42 am

Post by inutile »

In post 1189, popopopopopopo wrote:Yes it is
In post 1137, popopopopopopo wrote:
unvote

K I can wait
this is your most recent vote.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #152) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:46 am

Post by inutile »

In post 1193, popopopopopopo wrote:my most recent vote is this post
oh. you are correct. sorry i missed it.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #153) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:41 am

Post by inutile »

VOTE: farside22
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (isolation #154) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:14 am

Post by inutile »

thankyou for moderating.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”