Micro 944: A Normal Blitz III - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:13 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 373, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 371, popopopopopopo wrote:convenient to claim an unconfirmable 1 shot PR when under the slightest amount of pressure
Idrc, I’m probably going to die night 1, you won’t have to worry
how would u die night 1, ur a hider
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:14 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

(ALLEGEDLY)
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:16 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 375, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 373, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 371, popopopopopopo wrote:convenient to claim an unconfirmable 1 shot PR when under the slightest amount of pressure
Idrc, I’m probably going to die night 1, you won’t have to worry
how would u die night 1, ur a hider
I’m going to hide behind pork if we don’t lynch him. He’s probably scum so I’m probably dead. If not scum shoot him and take 2 town out but I forced them to kill mislynch bait
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:18 am

Post by inutile »

In post 377, gobbledygook wrote:I’m going to hide behind pork if we don’t lynch him. He’s probably scum so I’m probably dead. If not scum shoot him and take 2 town out but I forced them to kill mislynch bait
are you weak?
because none of you know what you want follow me because i'm not going anywhere i'll just bleed so the stars can have something dark to shine in
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:18 am

Post by farside22 »

gobbledygook wrote:
In post 372, farside22 wrote:So why the unvote?
I didn’t unvote Porkens. I’m still voting him.
Sorry my question was to go to HG. I really need to make sure I grab the right quote when I'm posting.
I just thinking as I'm typing.

@HG: Why the unvote?
In post 350, inutile wrote:
In post 349, farside22 wrote:Can you explain what you mean. Too lazy to read another game.
elaborate potentially risky scum theatre
You think HG/Monkey are risky scum theatre? Why do you say that?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:19 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 378, inutile wrote:
In post 377, gobbledygook wrote:I’m going to hide behind pork if we don’t lynch him. He’s probably scum so I’m probably dead. If not scum shoot him and take 2 town out but I forced them to kill mislynch bait
are you weak?
Yes. I die of I target scum
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:22 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

Oh cool another unnecessary claim in a blitz mafia game. One more for the bingo card.

So you are claiming weak 1 shot hider which becomes basically a 1 shot suicide cop check
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:24 am

Post by inutile »

In post 379, farside22 wrote:You think HG/Monkey are risky scum theatre? Why do you say that?
it seemed like one of the most plausible explanations for monkey's interactions with me with regards to attempting to get me to put holdengolden to L-1 while saying he did not want holdengolden to be lynched or to claim. especially with how little sense individual parts of that exchange made to me. like the purpose was simply so monkey could say 'i wagoned holdengolden' and the best reason i could think that monkey would want to be able to say that was if they were both mafia.
because none of you know what you want follow me because i'm not going anywhere i'll just bleed so the stars can have something dark to shine in
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:26 am

Post by inutile »

In post 381, HoldenGolden wrote:Oh cool another unnecessary claim in a blitz mafia game. One more for the bingo card.

So you are claiming weak 1 shot hider which becomes basically a 1 shot suicide cop check
micc did not say not to claim unnecessarily. he simply said not to fake claim. i'm not sure claiming weak hider and calling your shot instead of crumbing your target in case of death in the night is the approach i would take, but i don't know if gobble would trust us with the latter.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:29 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

anyone think its weird he claimed 1 shot hider then said after he was weak, but like it was already implied in his claim

maybe scum gobble thought hiders were weak by default and did not know he had to fake claim the weak moderator, he thought it was inherent in the role. so he thought he did not have to claim weak in order for us to know this. could be a scumslip.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:30 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

i guess it doesnt matter right now since we can at least leave it til tomorrow to see if he kills porkens lol
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:30 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

@HG: Why the unvote?
Pressure mostly on the replace in. Trying not to have sticky hand votes like I normally do as town. My scum read on monkey hasn't changed; I just feel having my vote hovering over the exemplar slot will be useful rn.

Currently thinking about the claim and waiting to see porkins new post.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:32 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 383, inutile wrote:
In post 381, HoldenGolden wrote:Oh cool another unnecessary claim in a blitz mafia game. One more for the bingo card.

micc did not say not to claim unnecessarily. he simply said not to fake claim. i'm not sure claiming weak hider and calling your shot instead of crumbing your target in case of death in the night is the approach i would take, but i don't know if gobble would trust us with the latter.
I was referring to both the mason fake claims and the tendency for unprovoked VT claims that was present in both games (IE I'm also talking about your eariler claim)
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:35 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

maybe scum gobble thought hiders were weak by default and did not know he had to fake claim the weak moderator, he thought it was inherent in the role. so he thought he did not have to claim weak in order for us to know this. could be a scumslip.
Hider is you hide behind somebody as like a reverse BG basically?

Wouldnt that imply his plan is to kamikaze himself then as scum?
=================
Also as a side note, assuming the two claims are legit so far, can we not just give scum free set up info? Kthxs.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 384, popopopopopopo wrote:anyone think its weird he claimed 1 shot hider then said after he was weak, but like it was already implied in his claim

I'd let this go. See what happens. I think if gg is what he claimed it is a benefit for town. I see no reason to lynch him based on how he claimed.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:37 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 389, farside22 wrote:
In post 384, popopopopopopo wrote:anyone think its weird he claimed 1 shot hider then said after he was weak, but like it was already implied in his claim

I'd let this go. See what happens. I think if gg is what he claimed it is a benefit for town. I see no reason to lynch him based on how he claimed.
i agree
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:37 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

what was the other claim? someone claimed vt right, can somoene link post
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:41 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Inutile claimed VT
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:48 am

Post by inutile »

In post 389, farside22 wrote:I'd let this go. See what happens. I think if gg is what he claimed it is a benefit for town. I see no reason to lynch him based on how he claimed.
a benefit to the town how? we lose a lynch if he finds scum, we lose a lynch if he dies with a town, or he doesn't give information. maybe i'm misunderstanding.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:50 am

Post by inutile »

if we lynch scum today and gobble finds scum he is a benefit obviously, but overall it seems net negative to me.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:53 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 393, inutile wrote:
In post 389, farside22 wrote:I'd let this go. See what happens. I think if gg is what he claimed it is a benefit for town. I see no reason to lynch him based on how he claimed.
a benefit to the town how? we lose a lynch if he finds scum, we lose a lynch if he dies with a town, or he doesn't give information. maybe i'm misunderstanding.
If he finds scum and declares who he is hiding behind, then we conversely know who scum is. Him being weak turns him into a kamikaze check.

If he checks town, either nothing happens or we lose a lynch as two townies die.

That's how I understand it. I believe he is immune to rbs when hiding at least according to the wiki
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:55 am

Post by inutile »

In post 395, HoldenGolden wrote:If he finds scum and declares who he is hiding behind, then we conversely know who scum is.
yes but is 7 alive we do not know a confirmed mafia better than 6 alive we know the identity of one mafia?
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:59 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 396, inutile wrote:
In post 395, HoldenGolden wrote:If he finds scum and declares who he is hiding behind, then we conversely know who scum is.
yes but is 7 alive we do not know a confirmed mafia better than 6 alive we know the identity of one mafia?
Hmm

6 v 2 assuming town mislynches
4 v 2 town!hider is successful in targeting scum. Mafia nks
3v1 we lynch hider target
2v1 lylo

6v2
5v2 no hide
4v2 mislynch
3v2 mlyo

Or 5v1 successful lynch on wcum
4v1 after nk day 3
Etc.

Really depends on if town can get scum day 2 (or day 1) if you look at it like that.

There is more I want to say, but I rather not openly spec talk rn.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

pox7, back in my day hiders were weak by default.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

yea when u think about it claiming ur hider target is really bad, gives scum a double nk if ur wrong

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”