TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1973, unwnd wrote:I know I said I wasn't going to chainsit but I want to see more responses to the quiz before I pass the chain. The problem we made last time is that we passed the chain before the quiz was finalized, and then somehow people were compliant and said 'oh we can't lynch them'.

Things will be different.
I like this.
Town motivated.
If your scum I guess I hopped in your pocket and you pocketed me.
If you Buss then I can assure you I’ll stay comfy in your pocket.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:28 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1959, springlullaby wrote: Ahem.
In post 1397, Pink Ball wrote:You were rude, but that doesn't make you scum
Ok spring if you're going to call me manipulative as scum because I use ad hominem because I said you were being rude and said it was NAI, then sure, be happy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1908, springlullaby wrote:
In post 1902, midwaybear wrote:
In post 1899, Starbuck wrote:even saying that you're a manipulative scum player and that your USER NAME is even manipulative because she thinks you chose your user name to influence the games you are in.
is this legit?!
This framing is scummy.

I said that I thought PB was a manipulative player, to which farside agreed.
I said that I even thought PB's potentially choose an username to influence reads outcome.

I asked PB about it.
PB can confirm or deny.
I think all players can be manipulative. But I only agreed with 1 point you made against PB. I thought the rest was a stretch.

In post 1914, unwnd wrote:VOTE: Quiz Team Of: unwnd, TrueSoulEnergy, NDMath, Pink Ball

My reasoning is as follows: In conjunction with the plan that was described earlier, I want to use this quiz as a process of elimination. NDMath is a player who I've remained unsure of. TrueSoulEnergy has been jumping up and downa bout NDMath being basically confirmed town. That relationship to me is interesting in light of NDMath perpetually ignoring this. I want to see how they would act in an environment (or potentially) that they have to work together. I also wonder if locking NDMath into a room will get him to open up a bit more. I also think that this team is controversial. Good. If scum is just following town's directions all they have to do is nod their head and agree. I don't agree with The Plan because yesterday we followed a plan and it fell flat on our faces. I hope this plan frustrates or excites you, because I will be looking into each individual reaction.
In post 1954, beeboy wrote:Good Ones
Raya36
unwnd
beeboy
springlullaby
TrueSoulEnergy

Meh Ones
Dunnstral
Starbuck
Pink Ball
farside22
NDmath
midwaybear

Scum Ones
Albert B. Rampage - (Clears Farside and Starbucks)
Why are you adding Raya/Spring as good and Dunn/me/SB as meh?
Can you expand on this?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

Can I just say no to the quiz with TSE. I don't see town in him at all. He hasn't explained very much about his reads and when he does it's vague.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:41 am

Post by Raya36 »

I think TSE is town but his reads are probably WAY off. I'm not seeing scum starbuck and I don't understand why he's making entire plans around her scum flip.

Also please nobody pass the chain to TSE. I don't care if it means he has to be in the final two. Midway is just not town and if he gets the chain he's clearly passing it to them.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:49 am

Post by NDMath »

Accept Quiz Team

I agree with the above post about TSE.
Pinkball should be town especially with their eod 1.
In post 1916, unwnd wrote:Now that I've proposed a team, I want everyone to tell me who I should proxy my vote on tonight.
I think you should save it but I definitely understand using it on me.
In post 1936, Raya36 wrote:The night isn't long. What if NDMath fails to even PM the mod
If I ever claim to do something like that, know with certainty that I'm scum.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:13 am

Post by springlullaby »

In post 1971, Starbuck wrote:Well thank goodness I'm not on the scum team.

You have all these "this, this, this, and this will happen when Starbuck flips scum" but Starbuck flipping ain't flipping scum. So what's your plan when I flip town, TSE?

Also, it's real strange that you ignored me for the majority of Day 1 and all of a sudden on Day 2, I exist to you now?
Calm your ovaries lady. The plan when you flip town is carry on playing.

What is your plan when I flip town?

I refuse to ascribe town read to that kind of play.
It's the same as ABR's. + Toxicity.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:24 am

Post by springlullaby »

In post 1979, Raya36 wrote:I think TSE is town but his reads are probably WAY off. I'm not seeing scum starbuck and I don't understand why he's making entire plans around her scum flip.

Also please nobody pass the chain to TSE. I don't care if it means he has to be in the final two. Midway is just not town and if he gets the chain he's clearly passing it to them.
Where does the midday is not town thing comes from?

Why are you not seeing scum Starbuck: toxic, pattern of posting consist of coming in thread only to throw abusive remarks anytime they are pushed and say plainly OMGUS remark such as "what's your plan if I flip town".
Coming from a newer player, maybe i'd call it lack of perspective, but she's been around, it's done on purpose.
--> There are a number of player who use toxicity as a way to appear town to people, she is one.

It's always wifom to guess at people replacing out, but ABR replacing out when the full town is scumreading him is not very fairplay, so I would say that he'd have taken the loss. But I prefer to flip it to be sure.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:29 am

Post by springlullaby »

In post 1980, NDMath wrote:I think you should save it but I definitely understand using it on me.
What?

Did unwnd said he was going to use it on NDMath?

---------------------

I'm denying the quiz for this.

Unwnd using pr on beeboy is the sure way of using it to town advantage because it's an overwrite, not a cop.

/Deny
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:46 am

Post by springlullaby »

In post 1978, farside22 wrote:Can I just say no to the quiz with TSE. I don't see town in him at all. He hasn't explained very much about his reads and when he does it's vague.
Why do you have to ask if you can say no?
You say yes or no, it's your choice.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:15 am

Post by farside22 »

springlullaby wrote:
In post 1978, farside22 wrote:Can I just say no to the quiz with TSE. I don't see town in him at all. He hasn't explained very much about his reads and when he does it's vague.
Why do you have to ask if you can say no?
You say yes or no, it's your choice.
Because originally I was given a choice of 3 players that I am scum reading and asked which one i would rather see in the quiz.
non of the above was not an option.

Plus oh player who does not understand, I hope my saying that a few others with voice a no with other options and it's not just me.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:29 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1981, springlullaby wrote:What is your plan when I flip town?
To carry on playing and apologize for being wrong.

To say that I'm being in any way toxic is quite a stretch. I'm sorry that you don't like the way that your actions and how you are acting in-game is being described, but I'm not being toxic. If you don't like the perception that you're giving off, maybe you should think about how you are acting.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:12 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1983, springlullaby wrote:
In post 1980, NDMath wrote:I think you should save it but I definitely understand using it on me.
What?

Did unwnd said he was going to use it on NDMath?

---------------------

I'm denying the quiz for this.

Unwnd using pr on beeboy is the sure way of using it to town advantage because it's an overwrite, not a cop.

/Deny
There’s a good chance Math is Town.

But I think it’s better to switch Math for Beeboy because he’s more widely Town read.

Farside and Starbuck should NEVER be in a quiz because they have a big chance to be scum and Farside is probably the reason the last quiz failed.

Dunn I would prefer not to be in the quiz.
Raya I wouldn’t mind on the quiz because I feel if they were scum they are probably the type of player who won’t fail the quiz to make it look legit for Town Credit.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:14 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Wait scratch that Beeboy auto fails a quiz
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:14 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Hmm switch Math for Spring and we should be ok.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:16 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1986, Starbuck wrote:

To say that I'm being in any way toxic is quite a stretch. I'm sorry that you don't like the way that your actions and how you are acting in-game is being described, but I'm not being toxic. If you don't like the perception that you're giving off, maybe you should think about how you are acting.
I think it’s more like

“Not care because your scum”
Like as scum you honestly wouldn’t care because you want to get as many mislynches as possible.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:17 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1977, farside22 wrote:
In post 1908, springlullaby wrote:
In post 1902, midwaybear wrote:
In post 1899, Starbuck wrote:even saying that you're a manipulative scum player and that your USER NAME is even manipulative because she thinks you chose your user name to influence the games you are in.
is this legit?!
This framing is scummy.

I said that I thought PB was a manipulative player, to which farside agreed.
I said that I even thought PB's potentially choose an username to influence reads outcome.

I asked PB about it.
PB can confirm or deny.
I think all players can be manipulative. But I only agreed with 1 point you made against PB. I thought the rest was a stretch.

In post 1914, unwnd wrote:VOTE: Quiz Team Of: unwnd, TrueSoulEnergy, NDMath, Pink Ball

My reasoning is as follows: In conjunction with the plan that was described earlier, I want to use this quiz as a process of elimination. NDMath is a player who I've remained unsure of. TrueSoulEnergy has been jumping up and downa bout NDMath being basically confirmed town. That relationship to me is interesting in light of NDMath perpetually ignoring this. I want to see how they would act in an environment (or potentially) that they have to work together. I also wonder if locking NDMath into a room will get him to open up a bit more. I also think that this team is controversial. Good. If scum is just following town's directions all they have to do is nod their head and agree. I don't agree with The Plan because yesterday we followed a plan and it fell flat on our faces. I hope this plan frustrates or excites you, because I will be looking into each individual reaction.
In post 1954, beeboy wrote:Good Ones
Raya36
unwnd
beeboy
springlullaby
TrueSoulEnergy

Meh Ones
Dunnstral
Starbuck
Pink Ball
farside22
NDmath
midwaybear

Scum Ones
Albert B. Rampage - (Clears Farside and Starbucks)
Why are you adding Raya/Spring as good and Dunn/me/SB as meh?
Can you expand on this?
Because your all scummy.
Do you actually believe you 3 to actually be falsely Town read LMAO.
Reads are earned.
For me, Reads are method cleared.
You can’t bypass my reads.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:19 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

@StarBuck
@Farside
@Dunn
If you guys want a chance to win you should all hard defend and Town Lock each other and try and find a way to work around it.

Although I suppose if you do that I’ll know for a fact your town so I called it out before you did the most optimal play LOL.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:20 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Your scum*
Damn I really gotta read over my posts before posting.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:31 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1981, springlullaby wrote:Calm your ovaries lady.
Also, I wouldn't accept this from a dude and I will not accept this from another woman. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

You can't sit and complain about toxicity and ad hominem when you're the one who's bringing it to the table.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1990, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 1986, Starbuck wrote:

I think it’s more like

“Not care because your scum”
Like as scum you honestly wouldn’t care because you want to get as many mislynches as possible.
Don't put words in my mouth. If you noticed in my opening post on this Day, I apologized to SirCakez for being wrong about him. I also mentioned it in my first post in the Quiz PT that I owed him an apology for being wrong. So don't put words in my mouth. I back up what I say I'll do.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Starbuck »

I went to go read NDMath in ISO to see if I can't get a better feel for him and dude only has 14 posts in the game out of 80 something pages now. That's blowing my mind.

Anyways, some questions and observations for you, ND, if you would be so kind:
In post 120, NDMath wrote:I townread TSE/BeeBoy/Dunn.
Have these reads changed any? If so, why?

I appreciated your response to me RE: TSE and his spam in 305. You were one of the only people to answer that question for me and helped put me on the path to keeping TSE at null/leaning town for the most part, so far. I'm trying not to get caught up thinking he's scum due to his playstyle being quite abrasive, even though he's screaming my name from the rooftops now.

In that same post, you quoted ABR asking for a lynch pool and you listed - "unwnd, sircakez, starbuck, midway." Can you give your reasons for who you listed then, if that list has changed, and why?

You voted to deny yesterday's quiz based on.....
In post 823, NDMath wrote:My opinion is that we should wait to decide quiz until we have only 3-4 people unchained so we don't have unnatural hangproofs.
You obviously don't feel the same today because you already voted to approve. Did that change because you're on the quiz team or for other reasons?

I do think you following with the plan, and giving the chain to farside, gives you town points. You could have just done whatever you wanted, but you acted on behalf of the greater good.

In post 1440, NDMath wrote:I believe the claim. I don't see what was wrong with it beyond weird phrasing.
It's interesting because you put Unwnd in your lynch pool, but then came out believing his claim. There's been quite a bit of questioning surrounding his claim from those I view as town and those I view as scum. What was it about it that made you think he was genuine?

Moving onto Day 2....
In post 1604, NDMath wrote:My biggest scumread is Albert. I don't see town asking for an entirely new group since then it'll just fail to a different scum. And overall his attitude about the game doesn't come off as natural.
Of the people on the quiz I scumread starbuck, but that read isn't really compatible with the Albert one.
Albert was no where mentioned in your posts on Day 1. Why the sudden change? I'm not so worried about me, as you mentioned me above, and I hope you give insight to your reads.
In post 1980, NDMath wrote:If I ever claim to do something like that, know with certainty that I'm scum.
I appreciate this.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:16 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 1977, farside22 wrote: Why are you adding Raya/Spring as good and Dunn/me/SB as meh?
Can you expand on this?

Meh is more or less a null / POEd area, hence why I have half the playerlist in that section, I have a aching suspicion I could be wrong on ABR and if I am I need to look towards the players that are pushing him.

But onto the town reads, I think Raya is relatively pure in her approach to the game. I think to some capacity you could see her reads mirror the reads or complain about the reasoning behind her reads but neither of those particularly make me feel as though she is scum?

Her general approach towards this day opening up felt kind of legit to me. Between her original assessment of scum needing to be in the pool because the group failed, which is an angle that basically forces Spring/Me to consider her as scum all while not actually hard committing to a scum read on Spring, so it's not she said the group needed scum in order to push an objective.

Spring's entire tyrannical rampage when being chain leader yesterday was incredibly townie for me? She was making enemies with the entire thread and she just kept going at it. I think she believed what she was doing was beneficial to the town. She is making her entire play incredibly vulnerable and I find that to be incredibly townie. Same reason I am TRing TSE he is just playing in a way that makes him very vulnerable. That tends to be my #1 scum tell.

You and SB are meh pile because if I am wrong on ABR I have to look somewhere and that somewhere is going to be the people who were pushing him. I am interested to see what the replacement is going to do tbh.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:17 am

Post by beeboy »

PB is in meh pile and not town anymore because his reaction test yesterday felt fake and I feel like he is falling back into the background while the chaos unloads on the town.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:25 am

Post by beeboy »

On review Starbucks can be town even on an ABR town flip.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”