farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:34 am

Post by farside22 »

I wouldn't call trolling with shit reads and no reasoning other then to be as ass to people as vulnerable.
But i asked, so i could see if it made sense to me.
If this is normal tse play style I will just make sure to put him on a list of players i never want to play with again.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:36 am

Post by MariaR »

Titus replaces ABR give her a warm welcome!
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:43 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 2000, farside22 wrote:I wouldn't call trolling with shit reads and no reasoning other then to be as ass to people as vulnerable.
Feels like an incredibly shitty way to win a game.
In post 2001, MariaR wrote:
Hey Titus long time o/
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2002, beeboy wrote:
In post 2000, farside22 wrote:I wouldn't call trolling with shit reads and no reasoning other then to be as ass to people as vulnerable.
Feels like an incredibly shitty way to win a game.
In post 2001, MariaR wrote:
Hey Titus long time o/
Seen scum do it before.

Hey titus.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Titus »

ABR, imo, is actually the type to sub out when not getting his way or losing. It's all about ego with him. That's why we don't play together anymore. I loved this list but refused to play with him.

Anyway, let's get started. Shall we?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Starbuck »

Okay, midway, your turn! Same thing, going through your ISO like I did with ND's to see if I can get a better read. Questions/observations below, if you would be so kind to answer.
In post 53, midwaybear wrote:i wonder where spring is at. But I guess it doesn't really matter because we won't be passing the chain until we're (semi)confident.
This is kind of a weird statement to make barely 3 pages and 12 hours into game. Only because the game thread was opened on the overnight at like 10:30 pm (my time) on the 26th and this posted just about 12 hours later in the middle of a weekday (or work day for most). I don't see anything inherently bad with the wondering where spring was, it's more the addendum afterwards for me. Either you were actually concerned or you were trying to distance early. I'm not sure which yet.
In post 84, midwaybear wrote:
In post 82, farside22 wrote:It will be important to have players that are strongly town read to take the quiz but don't fail at quizes.
wdym mean by the "don't fail at quizzes part". Are you suggesting putting in scumread members to see if the quiz ends up passing or failing? This might not be good because some scum are really good at being townread.
Your reaction to farside here is highly questionable. She clearly wasn't saying to put scum-read players on the quiz. What was it that confused you with her statement?
In post 123, midwaybear wrote:bruh, I need to work on getting townread easier. Why TR TSE? His posting has been weird and I don't think the images are particularly towny.
At this point, what about TSE's posting was weird and why weren't his images townie? What do you think about TSE now?
In post 193, midwaybear wrote:
In post 189, Raya36 wrote:@midwaybear
Do you have any reads?
I think beeboy and Starbuck could both be town. The disagreement just may be in the way they play the game and not because one's actions were scum motivated.
In post 200, midwaybear wrote:I read beeboy as town, and I feel like that interaction with Starbuck could be TvT yes. So I townread both of them.
I'm not really confident in anyone right now, so I'm not sure who I would hand the chain to. I would probably give it to NDMath or Starbuck because Starbuck seems pretty genuine and NDMath feels townie.
Have your reads from these posts changed? If so, why?
In post 210, midwaybear wrote:I'm a bit wary of TSE and unwnd, but I'm not confident in anything yet.
What made you wary of TSE and Unwnd?
In post 245, midwaybear wrote:In post 244, beeboy wrote:
Math, Spring and unwnd are all players I think need to provide more content or they are just going to get crushed by the POE as this game progresses and I prefer to mislynch/catch scum do to me playing well not them conceding for no good reason.

It sounds like you are saying if people don't give content/post, you are going to push for their lynch. Not sure I really like that.
This, like your statement to farside, is another complete misunderstanding of the statement you responded to. Two times don't make a pattern, so we'll see how things go as I read on.
In post 381, midwaybear wrote:In post 365, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
Well if this isn’t a vanilla only game I wouldn’t be to mad if I get lynched here as I’m a good Lynch role wise.

??? Does this quote make sense to anyone? If you aren't vanilla, then you should know that this isn't vanilla only. Am I going crazy?

@spring
I might pass it to unwnd because I think TSE is scum
Would not pass to TSE
This is a weird push at TSE. How did you go from "his posting is weird" to "TSE is scum"?

Interesting, so spring posts her quiz team and this is your exchange with her:
In post 513, midwaybear wrote:
In post 508, springlullaby wrote:
In post 505, midwaybear wrote:why farside and starbuck?
Why not?
whatever
Couple questions here:

1. What was it about farside and I being on the quiz team that made you ask in the first place?
2. Why did you stop pushing the question?
3. Why did you turn around and approve the team without getting adequate answers to your questions here?

A bit further after this, you start mimicking Albert's consistent "PASS THE CHAIN" rhetoric, which doesn't really look all that great.
In post 717, midwaybear wrote:@ABR I already voted yes, so I think it's locked in sorry
Why did you apologize to ABR for voting to approve the quiz team?
In post 724, midwaybear wrote:pedit: ABR scum tries to coach his scumbuddy in the thread? That's sorta implausible no offense
I don't think this is a great response, especially now seeing how much you were mimicking ABR just prior to this.

This is going to be a multi-parter for ease of reading. Continue on into my next post.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:13 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2004, Titus wrote:ABR, imo, is actually the type to sub out when not getting his way or losing. It's all about ego with him. That's why we don't play together anymore. I loved this list but refused to play with him.

Are you going to do a read through or wing it?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1998, beeboy wrote:PB is in meh pile and not town anymore because his reaction test yesterday felt fake and I feel like he is falling back into the background while the chaos unloads on the town.
I'm falling back into the background because of spring, sorry
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2004, Titus wrote:ABR, imo, is actually the type to sub out when not getting his way or losing. It's all about ego with him. That's why we don't play together anymore. I loved this list but refused to play with him.

Fuck yes
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2006, farside22 wrote:

Wing it. As always.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:29 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2009, Titus wrote:

Wing it. As always.
*shrug*
Your funeral.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:32 am

Post by beeboy »

Wing it. As always.
I wouldn't read an 80 page game either,
especially with a scum role pm

The controversial slot of the day is midwaybear so if you read anyone's ISO it should be his.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Starbuck »

midway - Part 2, Electric Boogaloo.
In post 754, midwaybear wrote:Thinking of passing the chain to Starbuck ngl
So why post this and not pass to me?
In post 762, midwaybear wrote:farside, unwnd, tse, starbuck all give me doubts. And then I can't give it to PB or Cakez who I think are town(mostly Cakez). NDMath has posted way too little, and not that much substance. I can see myself giving it to Dunn or beeboy then. I like Dunnstral's posts because he seems critical of things others were saying, and veered away from sheeping, so VOTE: Dunnstral
So then all of a sudden, after town reading me up until 7 posts before this, I'm all of a sudden giving you doubts. It's also concerning that you haven't mentioned Dunn, at all, until this point in the game. Nor anything in regards to farside.
In post 775, midwaybear wrote:@farside I don't think I really townread TSE. You, starbuck, TSE, and unwnd give me doubts not in the sense of scumread, but I'm pretty sure there are two scum in the 4 of you and probably a scum outside of this subset who is getting TR.
I was one of the only people that you were stating as town until you suddenly changed your tune right before the chain.

You had mentioned TSE and Unwnd as possible scumreads, but then you backtrack here saying they give you doubts but "not in the sense of scumread." So which is it? And what's with the flip flopping?

Why do you think there's 2 scum in the 4 of us?
In post 778, midwaybear wrote:TSE got townier after a reread, so I wasn't so sure about unwnd. Dunn was a safe choice(IMO), so I went with him. Not sure why ABR scumreads Dunn.
What was it about TSE that made him "townier?"

I'm assuming you're saying that "Dunn was a safe choice" because he was on the quiz team, but so was I. So what would have been the difference between giving it to Dunn or giving it to me?
In post 840, midwaybear wrote:eh I don't think farside is really townie or scummy so far tbh. Don't see why the NK post should change that.
And here you are flip flopping again on farside
In post 870, midwaybear wrote:i didn't really TR anyone else besides you, Cakez, and beeboy. Apparently we are saving Cakez(and beeboy now) to be on the end of the chain so I gave it to you. Pink Ball and ND are sorta swingy reads, but they are more townie than TSE, unwnd, farside, starbuck to me.
This is in response to Unwnd, but again, you are flip flopping all over the place seemingly to placate whoever you are speaking to at the moment.
In post 886, midwaybear wrote:
In post 884, Pink Ball wrote:'Cause I'm being townread right now. You can't push me today, you can't scumread me 'cause it will lead to nothing. And you can't townread me either, 'cause if you do, your future case on me is not as good as it would be if you just leave me at null. That's what I think you're doing.
I don't really like how this sounds. I for one do not really townread you, and I get the feel that the people who have townread you didn't really put much thought into it. The next two sentences are also pretty bad...
Who had a townread on PB that didn't put much thought into it? What made you feel that way?
In post 927, midwaybear wrote:Do we really want spring to be leader? But on the other hand, can't scum always just NK the nominated chain leader so technically spring could always be leader. That would sorta be broken because if spring was scum, she would be untouchable.
It's really hard for me to believe that this idea came solely from you.
In post 1390, midwaybear wrote:I said I was thinking about giving her the chain, but I decided not to because didn't like the defensive nature of her early posts.
When was this a thing? Because I'm reading you in ISO and you never said that.
In post 1427, midwaybear wrote:sircakez tone really feels like a resigned townie
and how are we supposed to use unwnd's role in our favor? I still don't trust him
pedit: lynch unwnd
In post 1446, midwaybear wrote:no
i think we should still keep cakez(sorry unwnd)
This push to lynch a potential town PR is scummy AF.

End of Day 1. Sorry guys, this is longer than I thought, but I'm glad I'm doing it because midway just went from my null pile to my SUPER OMG SCUM pile. Probably above spring.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2010, farside22 wrote:

Wing it. As always.
*shrug*
Your funeral.
If I have a funeral, it's because I subbed into an anti-town slot and lack an obvtown gene.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1980, NDMath wrote: If I ever claim to do something like that, know with certainty that I'm scum.
I meant due to inactivity but that's good to know
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:01 am

Post by springlullaby »

In post 1986, Starbuck wrote:
In post 1981, springlullaby wrote:What is your plan when I flip town?
To carry on playing and apologize for being wrong.

To say that I'm being in any way toxic is quite a stretch. I'm sorry that you don't like the way that your actions and how you are acting in-game is being described, but I'm not being toxic. If you don't like the perception that you're giving off, maybe you should think about how you are acting.

Lol, scum.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:04 am

Post by Starbuck »

midway - Part 3, ....the road goes ever on and on.....
In post 1635, midwaybear wrote:I wanted to say that ABR is the scummiest player, but his anger feels genuine and I agree that we definitely did not use the mechanics in our favor yesterday. I agree with ND that we should decide the quiz team after not before passing the chain. ABR is still on my radar of suspicion though.
Absolutely nothing. Nada. Not a god damn thing about ABR during ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF Day 1 and all of a sudden he's "the scummiest player" and then an added sentence of how ABR is still on your "radar of suspicion," even though you just said that he's the scummiest player. Which is it?

Also, the whole thing about deciding the quiz team after passing the chain, not before, which is weird to me because passing the chain is effectively the lynch. So if we pass the chain and don't have the quiz team sorted, we screw ourselves. So how is that in any way beneficial to the town?
In post 1635, midwaybear wrote:unwnd is safely conf town though.
After all of what you said in regards to unwnd yesterday, all of a sudden, he's conftown?
In post 1644, midwaybear wrote:I have a TR on her, and the quiz failing doesn't exactly point to her being scum.
This statement is odd because it feels like you're saying that you know that the quiz didn't fail due to Raya's actions and maybe you know why it did.
In post 1644, midwaybear wrote:I explained my TR on Raya and unwnd is conf town.
Umm, no. You haven't. You haven't explained a dang thing throughout this entire game.
In post 1731, midwaybear wrote:
In post 1706, Raya36 wrote:But I chose Unwnd since I think he's town and we would gain a lot more info from him than we would giving it to Beeboy who was the alternative option.
What do you mean by this? Was his reaction EOD not enough to convince you he’s town?

Anyways, Raya is making me reconsider, so the only person I’m comfortable “recycling” would be farside. Remaining 3 can be me, unwnd, ND.
And here you are just a little later, flip flopping from your town read on Raya. You do know that your TRs can say things that you disagree with and still be town, right?
In post 1736, midwaybear wrote:@Raya We’re not going with the same group because then we’re going to fail again. Sure there might be a tamperer, but it’s still too risky
Why are you saying "we're going to fail again" like it's a sure thing?
In post 1738, midwaybear wrote:Ok, we’re deciding the quiz EOD anyways, so whoever really stands out as townie can get the last spot.
Again, why were you stating this like it was a sure thing?
In post 1935, midwaybear wrote:
In post 1932, beeboy wrote:NDmath is asking for a failed attempt.
Stop scumreading him due to inactivity.
This is quite the jump. beeboy has legitimate concerns about the quiz failing because a possible town NDMath doesn't submit. I also share those concerns. To jump to say he's scumreading ND for that is such a strange overreaction.

Okay, so that's the end of that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2015, springlullaby wrote:

To say that I'm being in any way toxic is quite a stretch. I'm sorry that you don't like the way that your actions and how you are acting in-game is being described, but I'm not being toxic. If you don't like the perception that you're giving off, maybe you should think about how you are acting.

Lol, scum.
Nah, not based on that anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1982, springlullaby wrote:
In post 1979, Raya36 wrote:I think TSE is town but his reads are probably WAY off. I'm not seeing scum starbuck and I don't understand why he's making entire plans around her scum flip.

Also please nobody pass the chain to TSE. I don't care if it means he has to be in the final two. Midway is just not town and if he gets the chain he's clearly passing it to them.
Where does the midday is not town thing comes from?

Why are you not seeing scum Starbuck: toxic, pattern of posting consist of coming in thread only to throw abusive remarks anytime they are pushed and say plainly OMGUS remark such as "what's your plan if I flip town".
Coming from a newer player, maybe i'd call it lack of perspective, but she's been around, it's done on purpose.
--> There are a number of player who use toxicity as a way to appear town to people, she is one.

It's always wifom to guess at people replacing out, but ABR replacing out when the full town is scumreading him is not very fairplay, so I would say that he'd have taken the loss. But I prefer to flip it to be sure.
I've scumread midway basically from the start of the game.. I made a read list at the start of D2. It explains Midway and Starbuck. I disagree that starbuck is being toxic.

My guess for ABR now is that he was genuinely bored with the setup and frustrated at being scumread (making it even harder to play) so he replaced out. But like you said WIFOM.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Starbuck »

So after that delightful read through, I am very glad that Unwnd has left midway off of the quiz team and wholeheartedly believe he should not be receiving the chain today.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Raya36 »

Hey Spring, I asked for a read list from you a while back. Can I get one now?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:16 am

Post by springlullaby »

In post 2017, Titus wrote:

Lol, scum.
Yes, based on that. It's elementary school level trashtalk, and she's been doing it for pages. She's not that petty.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2021, springlullaby wrote:
In post 2017, Titus wrote:

Lol, scum.
Yes, based on that. It's elementary school level trashtalk, and she's been doing it for pages. She's not that petty.
Trash talk is NAI. Petty I'll give you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2020, Raya36 wrote:Hey Spring, I asked for a read list from you a while back. Can I get one now?
Lean town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Starbuck »

I haven't been trash-talking, though. I've brought up legit reasons why spring's tunneling on insignificant details makes no sense and she defends herself saying that I'm using ad hom against her instead of having a conversation. Have I gotten catty, sure? But not at the level that she keeps screaming about toxicity.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”