beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:30 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 2124, Starbuck wrote:He literally didn't understand why I would have talked with farside in the Quiz PT last night. I mean, come on.
ngl I don't think he is scum still... which probably says a lot about my willingness to town read people.
Idk he is just vibing and making enemies, hard pushing people at random the way scum just don't want to play lol.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2113, farside22 wrote:
In post 2112, Raya36 wrote:I do have a TR on TSE but you're much higher on the list and I absolutely do not want Midway getting the chain and TSE is just going to immediately pass it to him.
Do you think he is trolling? I guess I'm confused why no one cares that he keeps pretending to vote midway if they think it's a reaction test. If they think it's real why he doesn't get pushed to explain his reason for his vote.
It's probably a waste waiting on NDMath. He literally has 14 post in this entire game.

VOTE: Starbuck
I honestly don't know. I don't think it's a reaction test though. I just think nobody is pushing him for it because this is how he's been acting the whole time.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Starbuck »

What is our vote count on the quiz? I think it's pertinent to hold on the chain for the moment until that approve/deny is through.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:06 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2118, beeboy wrote:A vote is a literal act of passing the chain to keep someone once we get a vote count it'll be clear.

Unwnd -> Me -> Raya -> Farside -> Starbucks.

We all have the chain right now.
That has 2 scum in it.
Farside and Starbuck.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:07 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2106, Raya36 wrote:Beeboy, please don't give it to TSE. The majority think Midway is scum and he's going to immediately give it to him
Doesn’t matter if majority think he’s scum.
Scum have 3 members that count towards majority.
Majority most of the time is wrong and ends up lynching mislynches
Midwaybear is Tone Town.
Consider me your Cop IC.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:11 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2110, Raya36 wrote:VOTE: Farside
Top town read besides PB who I think will have a better chance of getting the chain than farside. Also mine and Farside's reads align better.
In post 2112, Raya36 wrote:I do have a TR on TSE but you're much higher on the list and I absolutely do not want Midway getting the chain and TSE is just going to immediately pass it to him.
Do you think he is trolling? I guess I'm confused why no one cares that he keeps pretending to vote midway if they think it's a reaction test. If they think it's real why he doesn't get pushed to explain his reason for his vote.
It's probably a waste waiting on NDMath. He literally has 14 post in this entire game.

Yeah.
It’s definitely at Minimum 2 scum within Raya, Farside and Starbuck
If that isn’t game, the last scum is Dunn.

Assuming Starbuck gives it to Dunn
Here’s the plan.
We put me to F2. You mislynch MidWayBear and realize I’m right.
Then I gain Night Immunity and become the Chain Leader.
And we make the F2 a Town read and Starbuck.
So the Town Read can become Chain Leader the next day.
However, it’s possible Farside or Starbuck’s other buddy might vote Starbuck to prevent this.
So we’ll have to figure out a way to bypass that.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1925, midwaybear wrote:unwnd please put me in for pinkball
I'm desperate to be neighborized
I'm part of the people that think he's scum though. Is tone the only reason you think he's town? Also I asked you to look at my case on him and tell me why I'm wrong
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:13 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2127, Starbuck wrote:What is our vote count on the quiz? I think it's pertinent to hold on the chain for the moment until that approve/deny is through.
I mean it doesn’t honestly matter now.
At least 1 of your other buddies holds the chain.
It’s not like anything is going to stop you from passing the chain to your other buddy.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:13 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Unless of course the team is exactly Raya, Farside and Starbuck.
In which case whatever.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2107, Raya36 wrote:Actually TSE, can you explain why Midway is lockdown to you? Tell me why my read on him in is wrong.
Here
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:18 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2134, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2107, Raya36 wrote:Actually TSE, can you explain why Midway is lockdown to you? Tell me why my read on him in is wrong.
Here
Your case doses make sense however you aren’t looking at some other solid points.
1-He had an actual case on me and the only one that didn’t feel forced IMO
2-His overall town comes way more from a Town PoV then a Scum’s PoV.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:19 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

His overall tone*
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2123, beeboy wrote:
In post 2121, Titus wrote:

My issue with TSE is that he's not trolling enough. That's meta so it's weak as fuck though.
Wait it goes downhill from outright pretending/actually not reading the game?
Yes. I asked TSE where the wheel was and got ignored. He joked his reads were decided by the wheel. He did get a bit tunnelly there to so the meta (if people use that) isn't rock solid. Yet he tunneled town, so I can be pretty confident in Farside and Starbuck being town.

I don't like TSE (where's the wheel) and Mid ignoring me (what's his read on me).
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Titus »

**Game reference Titus v Alisae
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:27 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2137, Titus wrote:

My issue with TSE is that he's not trolling enough. That's meta so it's weak as fuck though.
Yes. I asked TSE where the wheel was and got ignored. He joked his reads were decided by the wheel. He did get a bit tunnelly there to so the meta (if people use that) isn't rock solid. Yet he tunneled town, so I can be pretty confident in Farside and Starbuck being town.

I don't like TSE (where's the wheel) and Mid ignoring me (what's his read on me).
Sigh
That wheel thing was because I got Vengeful in that game.
Keep in mine your slot owner was scum reading Starbuck and I suggest you read his posts about Starbuck so you can get back on the right track.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:28 am

Post by midwaybear »

I don't really have a read on you.
ABR was at best an anti town distraction and at worst, scum. You haven't really made me reconsider.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:30 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 2128, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 2118, beeboy wrote:A vote is a literal act of passing the chain to keep someone once we get a vote count it'll be clear.

That has 2 scum in it.
Farside and Starbuck.
I still think Starbuck is town, idk. Is you're reason an association with Farside or she independently scum to you?
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:33 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2141, beeboy wrote:

That has 2 scum in it.
Farside and Starbuck.
I still think Starbuck is town, idk. Is you're reason an association with Farside or she independently scum to you?
Both
And association towards SirCakez (Town) and Farside (Highly Likely Scum)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2139, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 2137, Titus wrote:

Sigh
That wheel thing was because I got Vengeful in that game.
Keep in mine your slot owner was scum reading Starbuck and I suggest you read his posts about Starbuck so you can get back on the right track.
ABR likely scumread Starbuck because she wouldn't comply with him. Referring to ABR's reads as good needs evidence beyond ABR because that makes me dislike the posting.

Midway, why haven't my posts made you reconsider? I am a completely different person than ABR. Why did it take three mentions to get you to say that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2141, beeboy wrote:

That has 2 scum in it.
Farside and Starbuck.
TSE's theory requires all scum to rapidly pass to each other despite very little suspicion on each other.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2135, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 2134, Raya36 wrote:
Here
Your case doses make sense however you aren’t looking at some other solid points.
1-He had an actual case on me and the only one that didn’t feel forced IMO
2-His overall town comes way more from a Town PoV then a Scum’s PoV.
Tone isn't a strong tell when there's an actual scum case that makes sense. No offense but it's not hard to make a good scum case on you. You're an easy target for scum right now
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Raya36 »

Your town read on midway just doesnt feel genuine. You say he's locktown to you but your only reasoning is he has a good scum case on you when half the game thinks you're scum too and tone. And I completely disagree with tone anyway. His tone is not suggesting town to me.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Raya36 »

I'm really torn on you TSE. I get the feeling that you're town with really bad reads but I can't possibly see how you read midway so strongly as town from a town perspective
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2146, Raya36 wrote:Your town read on midway just doesnt feel genuine. You say he's locktown to you but your only reasoning is he has a good scum case on you when half the game thinks you're scum too and tone. And I completely disagree with tone anyway. His tone is not suggesting town to me.
We can rig the order where TSE and Midway are the bottom two. I volunteer to be third in that setup. I think TSE might be town just terribly wrong.

If TSE is correct, a midway flip let's the group as a whole reset.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:15 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 1996, Starbuck wrote:I went to go read NDMath in ISO to see if I can't get a better feel for him and dude only has 14 posts in the game out of 80 something pages now. That's blowing my mind.

Anyways, some questions and observations for you, ND, if you would be so kind:
In post 120, NDMath wrote:I townread TSE/BeeBoy/Dunn.
Have these reads changed any? If so, why?
TSE less so right now with how confident he is of his scum team theory which makes little sense to me and that he keeps dragging it out while not even keeping up with the game enough to know whether or not he has the chain.

I appreciated your response to me RE: TSE and his spam in 305. You were one of the only people to answer that question for me and helped put me on the path to keeping TSE at null/leaning town for the most part, so far. I'm trying not to get caught up thinking he's scum due to his playstyle being quite abrasive, even though he's screaming my name from the rooftops now.

In that same post, you quoted ABR asking for a lynch pool and you listed - "unwnd, sircakez, starbuck, midway." Can you give your reasons for who you listed then, if that list has changed, and why?
Day 1 TSE was my top town read and I was understanding his vision of the game better then, which was a factor of unwnd and sircakez. I also hadn't like either of their tones, and they had been my scum reads of the group. Cakez became townie when he was at bottom 2, and unwnd's claim is a rather bold claim for scum. Midway I've never seen much of a reason to townread. I scumread a couple of your early catch ups and was uneasy about you being on the quiz team.

You voted to deny yesterday's quiz based on.....
In post 823, NDMath wrote:My opinion is that we should wait to decide quiz until we have only 3-4 people unchained so we don't have unnatural hangproofs.
You obviously don't feel the same today because you already voted to approve. Did that change because you're on the quiz team or for other reasons?
I gave up on that since chain leader has full control at that point and I wouldn't be able to change unwnd's mind at that point. In addition I like this team more than the first.

I do think you following with the plan, and giving the chain to farside, gives you town points. You could have just done whatever you wanted, but you acted on behalf of the greater good.
In post 1440, NDMath wrote:I believe the claim. I don't see what was wrong with it beyond weird phrasing.
It's interesting because you put Unwnd in your lynch pool, but then came out believing his claim. There's been quite a bit of questioning surrounding his claim from those I view as town and those I view as scum. What was it about it that made you think he was genuine?
The majority of the questioning was from the weird phrasing. Looking past that it's a bold scum claim since it mechanically narrows the number of people on a quiz.

Moving onto Day 2....
In post 1604, NDMath wrote:My biggest scumread is Albert. I don't see town asking for an entirely new group since then it'll just fail to a different scum. And overall his attitude about the game doesn't come off as natural.
Of the people on the quiz I scumread starbuck, but that read isn't really compatible with the Albert one.
Albert was no where mentioned in your posts on Day 1. Why the sudden change? I'm not so worried about me, as you mentioned me above, and I hope you give insight to your reads.
I first scumread him for the weird exchange where he got the chain from spring, at which time there wasn't much point in expressing the read. Titus is null for me currently.
In post 1980, NDMath wrote:If I ever claim to do something like that, know with certainty that I'm scum.
I appreciate this.
In post 2078, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2075, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 2070, Starbuck wrote:
In post 2050, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:A thing to note.
Farside and Starbuck refuse to interact with each other in an actual interaction.
What are you talking about? I was interacting with farside all Day yesterday and last night in the Quiz PT, and it's time that I interact with those that I don't read as town.
You guys we’re both in quiz PT?
You can't be this disconnected
I'm doubting my TSE read now since I don't get why he's so confident on both starbuck and farside after being wrong day 1 and then not really knowing what happened.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”