Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2147, Raya36 wrote:I'm really torn on you TSE. I get the feeling that you're town with really bad reads but I can't possibly see how you read midway so strongly as town from a town perspective
Mindmeld. Raya goes to near locktown to me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:05 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2125, beeboy wrote:
In post 2124, Starbuck wrote:He literally didn't understand why I would have talked with farside in the Quiz PT last night. I mean, come on.
ngl I don't think he is scum still... which probably says a lot about my willingness to town read people.
Idk he is just vibing and making enemies, hard pushing people at random the way scum just don't want to play lol.
I see that as no town motive.
He scum read unwnd and that disappears out of the blue?
He holds a scum read with no visible reason on players.
I dont see anything more the trying to get by. I mean he claimed to be a great scum hunter and i dont see it.
Why no pivot after unwnd?
I think your read on him is bad. He looks like he gets to float by while you accept that.
In post 2138, Titus wrote:**Game reference Titus v Alisae
I was scum reading abr. There was some weird things he did as i said. If i wanted a bottom 3 I'd like tse, mid, spring currently.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Well tse seems a little too confident in that mid town read. Maybe picketing mid if tse is scum
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:13 am

Post by MariaR »

Chain Order 2.1
unwnd
(5)
- unwnd >beeboy>Raya36>farside22>Starbuck

Chainless:
(7)
- Titus, Dunnstral Pink Ball, , NDmath, TrueSoulEnergy, midwaybear,

Quiz Team 2.1
Purposed Team
(4)
-
unwnd, NDmath, Pink Ball, TrueSoulEnergy

Approve
(5)
- TrueSoulEnergy, Raya36, NDmath, Titus, unwnd

Decline
(5)
- beeboy, farside22, springlullaby, midwaybear, Starbuck

Not voting:
(2)
- Dunnstral Pink Ball, ,

Deadline is in: (expired on 2020-06-18 00:17:43)
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2151, farside22 wrote:I was scum reading abr. There was some weird things he did as i said.
I have no doubt. Why don't you take a look at him again, supposing ABR subbed out because he didn't get what he wanted? His town and scumreads are based off manipulation.

He threatened me once when I was cleared by conftown because I suspected him. He picked a fight with obvtown because he could. His scumreads changed to who was most vulnerable and who stood up to him. I can get you the link if you'd like.

I'm very much a champion for the underdogs, so ABR and I buttheads so much and so hard we don't play together. He makes games toxic as his way of avoiding being lynched.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2148, Titus wrote:
In post 2146, Raya36 wrote:Your town read on midway just doesnt feel genuine. You say he's locktown to you but your only reasoning is he has a good scum case on you when half the game thinks you're scum too and tone. And I completely disagree with tone anyway. His tone is not suggesting town to me.
We can rig the order where TSE and Midway are the bottom two. I volunteer to be third in that setup. I think TSE might be town just terribly wrong.

If TSE is correct, a midway flip let's the group as a whole reset.
This is ok with me. I've been thinking so hard about how we can give TSE the chain but not Midway and it's just not possible. I don't trust TSE to not give it to Midway even if we get him to promise lol

We can't even let TSE be the 2nd last and have Midway in the bottom two because obviously whoever the other bottom 2 is will get lynched.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2154, Titus wrote:
In post 2151, farside22 wrote:I was scum reading abr. There was some weird things he did as i said.
I have no doubt. Why don't you take a look at him again, supposing ABR subbed out because he didn't get what he wanted? His town and scumreads are based off manipulation.

He threatened me once when I was cleared by conftown because I suspected him. He picked a fight with obvtown because he could. His scumreads changed to who was most vulnerable and who stood up to him. I can get you the link if you'd like.

I'm very much a champion for the underdogs, so ABR and I buttheads so much and so hard we don't play together. He makes games toxic as his way of avoiding being lynched.
Ive played with him recently. He was more quiet in guns and roses and he fought with dc, but eventually he calmed down after some toxic moments there.
I wish i could explain better the things i saw.
I noticed he followed other players reads and then acted like he caught confirmed scum with unwnd. Abr most definitely didn't appreciate a comment i made in this game, but that was late day 1.......im going check something
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2154, Titus wrote:

You mean he did all that as town? I think I've only played 1 game with him so I don't know his meta strongly
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Raya36 »

Same question for farside. Was he town that game?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:44 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2147, Raya36 wrote:I'm really torn on you TSE. I get the feeling that you're town with really bad reads but I can't possibly see how you read midway so strongly as town from a town perspective
My reads aren’t bad.
Their accurate.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:45 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2145, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2135, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 2134, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2107, Raya36 wrote:Actually TSE, can you explain why Midway is lockdown to you? Tell me why my read on him in is wrong.
Here
Your case doses make sense however you aren’t looking at some other solid points.
1-He had an actual case on me and the only one that didn’t feel forced IMO
2-His overall town comes way more from a Town PoV then a Scum’s PoV.
Tone isn't a strong tell when there's an actual scum case that makes sense. No offense but it's not hard to make a good scum case on you. You're an easy target for scum right now
Cases not mean shit.
Tone and someone’s Mafia Rolecard does.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:45 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

I mean I suppose it depends on the case.
But usually it doesn’t find scum as well as Tone does.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:47 am

Post by unwnd »

Doing a big stupid write up that nobody will read when i get home.
Stop
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:47 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2159, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
My reads aren’t bad.
Their accurate.
Also you wonder why?
Because I’m not one of those stupid Town that fuckin push mislynches blindly.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:49 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2146, Raya36 wrote:Your town read on midway just doesnt feel genuine. You say he's locktown to you but your only reasoning is he has a good scum case on you when half the game thinks you're scum too and tone. And I completely disagree with tone anyway. His tone is not suggesting town to me.
We can rig the order where TSE and Midway are the bottom two. I volunteer to be third in that setup. I think TSE might be town just terribly wrong.

That’s what I’m saying.
I got to face it that sometimes people just will never understand when scum is pushing a mislynch like I do.
So as such I got to let the mislynch happen here so other people will look at things like I’m already looking at them as.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1647, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Midway and raya are my new scumreads
Okay so this was the last scum read abr stated. He also had a scum read on me, star and unwnd. (Star/unwnd scum reads were from the start) he complained about giving the chain leader to unwnd as he was sure unwnd was scum.
Tse scum read from unwnd seems to have disappeared relatively quickly considering how much abr and him were practically high fiving each other over that read.
Hmmmmmm

Just going to think for a bit.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2160, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 2145, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2135, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 2134, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2107, Raya36 wrote:Actually TSE, can you explain why Midway is lockdown to you? Tell me why my read on him in is wrong.
Here
Your case doses make sense however you aren’t looking at some other solid points.
1-He had an actual case on me and the only one that didn’t feel forced IMO
2-His overall town comes way more from a Town PoV then a Scum’s PoV.
Tone isn't a strong tell when there's an actual scum case that makes sense. No offense but it's not hard to make a good scum case on you. You're an easy target for scum right now
Cases not mean shit.
Tone and someone’s Mafia Rolecard does.
Ok but you don't know his role card do you?
And a case is always stronger than tone for me. Maybe a difference in opinion but I'm just really not seeing it
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2161, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:I mean I suppose it depends on the case.
But usually it doesn’t find scum as well as Tone does.
I still disagree. Tone can be faked, tone can be personality, a good consistent tone regardless of alignment can come from experience.

A case uses actions, inconsistencies, partner analysis, interactions etc to find scum motivation in someone's play. Cases are much better than tone.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2158, Raya36 wrote:Same question for farside. Was he town that game?
Yes he was.
In post 2163, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
My reads aren’t bad.
Their accurate.
Also you wonder why?
Gee i winder why i scum read you.
Maybe i don't think your stupid.
Wow novel concept!
:roll:
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:54 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2151, farside22 wrote:
In post 2124, Starbuck wrote:He literally didn't understand why I would have talked with farside in the Quiz PT last night. I mean, come on.
ngl I don't think he is scum still... which probably says a lot about my willingness to town read people.
Idk he is just vibing and making enemies, hard pushing people at random the way scum just don't want to play lol.
He scum read unwnd and that
disappears out of the blue?

I dont see anything more the trying to get by. I mean he claimed to be a great scum hunter and i dont see it.
I think your read on him is bad. He looks like he gets to float by while you accept that.
I was scum reading abr. There was some weird things he did as i said. If i wanted a bottom 3 I'd like tse, mid, spring currently.
It didn’t disappear out of the blue.
Stop fuckin shading.
Based off of the events at EoD to SoD they are more likely Town then scum.
I also feel like your plan was to attack Unwnd to throw blame on me which would have been funny because I’d never kill a scum read as my first Night Kill as scum.
You think your smart but face it.
YOUR NOT

I am a great scum hunter. I found you.
Your just trying to get people to doubt their Town read on me because you really wanna mislynch me lol.
You try so desperately and we no let you win big bad scum.
I hear Math has doubts on his read on me.
Maybe start there Farside.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:55 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2152, farside22 wrote:Well tse seems a little too confident in that mid town read. Maybe picketing mid if tse is scum
Lol your trying so hard to mislynch me it’s so obvious to me NGL.
Just wait till it’s obvious to others, then your buddy Starbuck will be spewed scum as well.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2163, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
My reads aren’t bad.
Their accurate.
Also you wonder why?
Idk if you're grouping me into that or who you're referring to but I'm pushing midway because I think he's scum and I don't think he's a mislynch. I've stopped pushing ABR because I think he's a mislynch now
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2169, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:

Stop fuckin shading.
I also feel like your plan was to attack Unwnd to throw blame on me which would have been funny because I’d never kill a scum read as my first Night Kill as scum.
YOUR NOT

Your just trying to get people to doubt their Town read on me because you really wanna mislynch me lol.
I didn't attack unwnd.
I voted unwnd to be the leader and stated in the quiz pt a town read on him.
Like nothing you stated actually happened.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:58 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2155, Raya36 wrote:

This is ok with me. I've been thinking so hard about how we can give TSE the chain but not Midway and it's just not possible. I don't trust TSE to not give it to Midway even if we get him to promise lol

We can't even let TSE be the 2nd last and have Midway in the bottom two because obviously whoever the other bottom 2 is will get lynched.
The final 2 at this point should
ALWAYS
be me and MidWayBear.
Titus saves me and gets MidWay.
This way you will all understand that scum are manipulating you as MidWay is a Mislynch.
Then Day 3 I’ll hard carry Town to a win if they will actually fuckin let me and follow my lead.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:59 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2172, farside22 wrote:
In post 2169, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:

Stop fuckin shading.
YOUR NOT

I didn't attack unwnd.
I voted unwnd to be the leader and stated in the quiz pt a town read on him.
Like nothing you stated actually happened.
Oh wait the last person with the chain doesn’t get chain leader?
The quiz team does?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”