Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2199, midwaybear wrote:Huh. Town want to survive too though.
Not at the expense of the town. Town don't deliberately play scummy to avoid an NK (usually). Town will die. That's a reality. Surviving solely to survive is anti-town as fuck.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by midwaybear »

I’m not trying to be anti town though. Raya’s case on me doesn’t really make sense, and I bet this is another case of group think where people just randomly sheep on other people without even knowing why.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2201, midwaybear wrote:I’m not trying to be anti town though. Raya’s case on me doesn’t really make sense, and I bet this is another case of group think where people just randomly sheep on other people without even knowing why.
Then rather than bitching and trying to seek power, tell us who is scum and why.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2189, beeboy wrote:
In post 2151, farside22 wrote:I see that as no town motive.
He scum read unwnd and that disappears out of the blue?
He holds a scum read with no visible reason on players.
I dont see anything more the trying to get by. I mean he claimed to be a great scum hunter and i dont see it.
Why no pivot after unwnd?
I think your read on him is bad. He looks like he gets to float by while you accept that.
Honestly I find people always say that scum are the ones that commit to tunnels like that but I find that is almost never the case it's usually a town thing and it's more bad play then it is scum play. I don't really want to defend whether or not TSE is playing well because that's his job not mine. And that's what a lot of arguments against TSE feel like "why isn't he just playing better" kind of stuff. I am willing to reevaluate if I ever feel like he is just hiding behind his reads to not play the game.

But for whatever it's worth he is just sitting in the thread and fighting against you and spamming midway is town constantly. Maybe because that's what he believe is the best way to get people to care about his reads? TSE was the only one pushing unwnd with reason and despite that he still was F2 which makes me think he was killed due to scum compliance rather then him being scum pushing it himself which is another reason why I was pushing ABR/Titus. He could just be floating by doing shitty pushes while I just ignore it, that's definitely a possibility. I find scum tend to start tunneling mid d2 / late d3 rather then early game which is when he is doing it.
Silly question, since I didn't look, but did you look to see when the mod talked about at what point the chainleader becomes BP?
Do you think that comment was put in thread because someone asked? Because I sure do.
And if it was put in thread at some point during the night phase (which I don't know what time at during night it was) but don't you think someone would look at new post from the mod as scum?
In post 2197, midwaybear wrote:Why is everybody just ignoring how SCUMMY ABR was?
What has Titus done to make you all reconsider?
pedit: how coincidental. most of what I remember from your posts here is you explaining why ABR is bad
Did you have a scum read on ABR at some point i missed? If so can you link me to it.
If not, why are you asking players about the read and how do you feel about Titus?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 2203, farside22 wrote:Silly question, since I didn't look, but did you look to see when the mod talked about at what point the chainleader becomes BP?
Do you think that comment was put in thread because someone asked? Because I sure do.
And if it was put in thread at some point during the night phase (which I don't know what time at during night it was) but don't you think someone would look at new post from the mod as scum?
I asked the mod, misinterpreted the answer then went into the thread and yelled the opposite was true. I thought I had something to do with it and someone else made it double down to a thread answer. Spring maybe could have asked as well, she cared and strikes me as the type to double check.

As scum you'd see the new post because you're checking your scum PT in your ISO and see an updated post in thread, that's what I strongly believe. It was only like 2 hours into the night which is well before when scum would be done with planning given you have to check if your buddies get a new idea. Not to mention anyone who was checking the quiz team thread would see that update for the same reason as I brought up the scum team.

I assume you're asking me in this manner because you have some level of a conclusion you wanted to bring up?
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2202, Titus wrote:
In post 2201, midwaybear wrote:I’m not trying to be anti town though. Raya’s case on me doesn’t really make sense, and I bet this is another case of group think where
people just randomly sheep on other people without even knowing why.
Then rather than bitching and trying to seek power, tell us who is scum and why.
I mean midway has a point on “Bolded”
I want this answer.
Why does town choose to purposely gamethrow.
Because that’s what Bolded is and what I keep seeing people do.
Fite me.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

If you wanna Sheep someone.
Sheep someone who gets 90% of their reads accurately correct.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2195, midwaybear wrote:You say I have safe reads, but look at yours. The rest of your case is just tunneling and should be NAI. Like me changing my mind a lot is not scummy, and neither is me wanting to be put on the quiz team.
I never said your reads were safe.

My main problem is that a lot of what you've been saying about slots isn't definite. It's like you're trying to leave a lot of wiggle room to make changes later on.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by beeboy »

Honestly I think the game has the opposite problem. I don't see anyone sheeping really.

This game is composed of a large number of people who would hold the drivers seat in their respective games which is likely why ABR replaced out because he was struggling to get his voice heard.
Appeal to authority just won't work in this player list which is a large reason why I am having a lot of fun this game despite some things that are going on.

Although I find some people are being pushed because of how they are choosing to approach the game even when that isn't alignment indicative. *cough* spring and tse *cough*
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2197, midwaybear wrote:Why is everybody just ignoring how SCUMMY ABR was?
What has Titus done to make you all reconsider?
pedit: how coincidental. most of what I remember from your posts here is you explaining why ABR is bad
I'm not ignoring it but I think a lot of it was honest disinterest in the game
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 2208, beeboy wrote:Honestly I think the game has the opposite problem. I don't see anyone sheeping really.
so all of town SR cakez. I don't believe it.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 2210, midwaybear wrote:
In post 2208, beeboy wrote:Honestly I think the game has the opposite problem. I don't see anyone sheeping really.
so all of town SR cakez. I don't believe it.
I mean people playing independently is exactly how he died.
A bunch of people town read people went "This person aint going to get the chain without me" which resulted in Cakez being left behind.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by midwaybear »

uh no
IIRC cakez/unwnd was being planned to be the final two for a long time, and everyone was just OK with it.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 2212, midwaybear wrote:uh no
IIRC cakez/unwnd was being planned to be the final two for a long time, and everyone was just OK with it.
We left players who were agreed to get the chain in the bottom 5, me and PB. Along with TSE who I heavily town read, this lack of team play was my fault I do agree but it adds to my point.

They basically got bottom 2 due to scummy players getting the chain earlier for the reason I brought up.

What player is sheeping what other player right now?
I don't think that list extends beyond 3 people.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I'm sure Maria is doing real-life stuff, but I don't think Dunn or PB should vote until that vote count is accurate.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by midwaybear »

Idk. There just doesn't seem to be a lot of independent thought, and many players are saying things but not really saying anything useful. We had a brief conversation about what no one dying meant, but aside from that it basically seems like Day 1 Redux.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by beeboy »

I mean to some degree I think we are going to gravitate towards the loudest bottom 2 of (TSE, You).

But I do prefer ABR/(Dunn,PB,Chess)

cause I feel like we are just letting people get away with coasting right now and I really hate it lol.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by beeboy »

Starbuck what is your headspace on chain movement right now?
The easy targets are mostly gone so I am curious.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2192, beeboy wrote:
In post 2190, beeboy wrote:Scum just sitting back as we all kill each other B)
What a lovely game of mafia we have here.
PB, Dunnstral, NDMath specifically name, names.
I already told you I'm demotivated, why do you keep calling me out if I already explained? I was brought in between of a clusterfuck when I did nothing. Let me sit back for a while until I feel like coming back
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Like, I haven't coasted at all, said I was going to lay back for a while and you keep saying "this guy is coasting". When did you change your mind about the unwnd's reaction test? How did that got to be a "good one Pink Ball" to "seemed fake as shit"? Fuck off with the paranoia and let me be for a little
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2216, beeboy wrote:I mean to some degree I think we are going to gravitate towards the loudest bottom 2 of (TSE, You).

But I do prefer ABR/(Dunn,PB,Chess)

cause I feel like we are just letting people get away with coasting right now and I really hate it lol.
ABR is not in this game anymore.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 2219, Pink Ball wrote:Like, I haven't coasted at all, said I was going to lay back for a while and you keep saying "this guy is coasting". When did you change your mind about the unwnd's reaction test? How did that got to be a "good one Pink Ball" to "seemed fake as shit"? Fuck off with the paranoia and let me be for a little
I played along with the reaction test because it's fun, I am one who let's people try out their plans because why wouldn't I. I wanted to see how people reacted to that claim and what people would do with it and oh look unwnd got probably got shot over something I thought was kind of stupid at the time so clearly I am right to just let things slide.

Out of the 7 players without the chain I only particularly care about Spring and TSE receiving it.
My specific death order is NDMath -> ABR/Titus -> Midway but I'll be real I only feel strongly about my town reads which is why I am widening my pressure.

You're complaining about the game state but are also complaining that I am drawing attention to the rest of the players so it isn't just the same 1v1s constantly?

Take as long as you want, just don't give me shit for how I am playing this game because everything I am doing is absurdly reasonable.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2217, beeboy wrote:Starbuck what is your headspace on chain movement right now?
The easy targets are mostly gone so I am curious.
I had gone ahead and started counting the quiz votes shortly before the mod posted hers and had both Approve and Deny at L-1 because I have both spring's and ND's votes (which would have been easily missed if she was just going back to look for votes). I don't want to pass the chain further until all of that is figured out.

Also, looking back at the vote count for the chain, I think the mod left spring off of that, too.

I'm already thinking on PB or Dunn. I didn't have enough time today to go back and do an ISO on either of them like I did on ND and midway, and didn't expect the chain to come around to me this fast. So I figure I'll get that done in the next day or so while the quiz team is figured out. I'm leaning town-ish on both, but I just want to confirm and see if I have any questions for them.

Basically, if the quiz team is approved, I'd probably pass to a member I think is town. Otherwise, if it's denied, I'd wait till unwnd formed the new one and see. I don't want to hold it like a tyrant, either, but I'm concerned about passing it about, getting to the end of the chain, and not having the quiz team settled. I don't know if that would auto-fail the quiz for us or not and I don't necessarily want to find out.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2221, beeboy wrote:
In post 2219, Pink Ball wrote:Like, I haven't coasted at all, said I was going to lay back for a while and you keep saying "this guy is coasting". When did you change your mind about the unwnd's reaction test? How did that got to be a "good one Pink Ball" to "seemed fake as shit"? Fuck off with the paranoia and let me be for a little
I played along with the reaction test because it's fun, I am one who let's people try out their plans because why wouldn't I. I wanted to see how people reacted to that claim and what people would do with it and oh look unwnd got probably got shot over something I thought was kind of stupid at the time so clearly I am right to just let things slide.

Out of the 7 players without the chain I only particularly care about Spring and TSE receiving it.
My specific death order is NDMath -> ABR/Titus -> Midway but I'll be real I only feel strongly about my town reads which is why I am widening my pressure.

You're complaining about the game state but are also complaining that I am drawing attention to the rest of the players so it isn't just the same 1v1s constantly?

Take as long as you want, just don't give me shit for how I am playing this game because everything I am doing is absurdly reasonable.
I'm not giving you shit for how you're playing and I haven't complained about the game state. I'm just saying to let me take a break from the game for a minute
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Pink ball, the quiz vote is 5-5 right now, it takes 7 to approve the quiz, which means if either one of us denies it it fails. What do you think?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”