unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by unwnd »

Do you think that the hivemind is simply misguided then? I don't remember you caring much about NDMath was doing until it became a point of people not really liking him and being one of on the chopping block. This isn't meant to point your own argument back at you, but my problem with you right now is that are simply commenting on events instead of being involved with them. NDMath coming in to show his face and do the same thing he's done is not really you taking a proactive stance on quelling your concerns with him, rather you are making posts without specifically a reason to make them.
Stop
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by midwaybear »

oh wait, I sorta see what you mean by that. However, I'm not really confident in my reads. Right now, the only "confident" TR I have is in beeboy/unwnd which is pretty obvious. I am less confident about {you, TSE, spring}, but I still TR all three over the rest(maybe add Pink ball too).
@starbuck
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2282, farside22 wrote:
In post 2277, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Why did you decline the quiz?
Because I think your scum and would rather see you lynched.
In post 2278, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2262, farside22 wrote:
In post 2260, beeboy wrote:
In post 2259, farside22 wrote:I thought you believed scum had something to mess with the quiz?
What Spring, Raya and I were going over towards the start of the day was scum had a 1-shot Tamper in order to prevent town from chain getting successful groups. By having more then 1 tamper it becomes stacked against town since 2 guaranteed failures combined with the low odds of getting an all town group makes the mechanic too scum sided.

By running it back if it fails we know the group has scum because they shouldn't have 2 tampers.
Or the group succeeds, we gain the power role + random conf town (the one who gains the PR).
Or scum was in the 1st group. Which is why i think spring is scum still.
I honestly don't think so because they would have known who was getting the chain and the no kill suggests they targeted the BP. Just a theory though I guess
Scum either shot unwnd (would clear scum in theory but the failed attempt still lingers), there is a role that protected someone, or scum didn't shot.
I'm leaning on the second option.
You just contradicted yourself!
Caught Scum
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 2300, unwnd wrote:Do you think that the hivemind is simply misguided then? I don't remember you caring much about NDMath was doing until it became a point of people not really liking him and being one of on the chopping block. This isn't meant to point your own argument back at you, but my problem with you right now is that are simply commenting on events instead of being involved with them.
Yes, it is definitely misguided. Quiz team had scum yesterday for sure, and the reason nobody died was either because of some unknown PR or scum gambitting. You just let the townread people from Day 1 coast without doing anything much D2. Yes, I didn't really care about ND, but I am actually getting concerned that the consensus seems to be that he is town/null.
As for your last sentence, how am I not involved? I don't get that.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2275, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 2274, farside22 wrote:Well whoever is part of the quiz, we do need to approve it.
I have no desire to be part of the quiz team. Im a bit paranoid at the idea of a scum player that can switch votes theory that was presented.
I feel better about titus play over abr.
Till i see spring lynched I won't feel much satisfaction, unless its tse.
Id say im null on ndmath, feeling null on titus. This is not outside her ability as scum to do but she at least reads like she is sorting people.
Plus something abr said in the game gives me a slight pause.
So you only declined the quiz because I was in it?
Caught Scum!
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2289, Raya36 wrote:Also for the team I'm happiest with a team that doesnt include Midway, TSE (because then we would have to give him the chain and then midway would get it), ND, or Spring.

I'd be happiest seeing Unwnd, Farside, Bee (if Unwnd wants to use his role for that), PB, StarBuck.
Are you like brain dead?

Assuming I get chosen for the team.
Midway is already dead and flipped.
When they flip Town you vote me as Chain Leader.
Simple.
Do it or your scum.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by midwaybear »

no, I am NOT dying today
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

I already caught Farside.
Who else I need to catch.

I’m looking at you Starbuck!
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2306, midwaybear wrote:no, I am NOT dying today
This is the only way Town actually fuckin gets their brain on the right track.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2303, midwaybear wrote:
In post 2300, unwnd wrote:Do you think that the hivemind is simply misguided then? I don't remember you caring much about NDMath was doing until it became a point of people not really liking him and being one of on the chopping block. This isn't meant to point your own argument back at you, but my problem with you right now is that are simply commenting on events instead of being involved with them.
Yes, it is definitely misguided. Quiz team had scum yesterday for sure, and the reason nobody died was either because of some unknown PR or scum gambitting. You just let the townread people from Day 1 coast without doing anything much D2. Yes, I didn't really care about ND, but I am actually getting concerned that the consensus seems to be that he is town/null.
As for your last sentence, how am I not involved? I don't get that.
I just feel like I'm not getting a definitive answer from you. It's fine to not be confident, but it seems like you're keeping reads up to revision whenever it suits the best possible outcome. A lot of I don't knows and I'm not sure yet suddenly your brain starts to figure things out the moment a bit of ire comes your way. Even now you say scum team had scum for sure yet the thought is unfinished. You're not involved because it's really not that hard to just, comment on things. It's an open thread, a lot of people can do the work for you. It's not necessarily scum indicative to take a backseat but I don't feel like you're really processing anything. It just sort of happens. Then you respond when you need to. If you're outside of the social circle then I'd assume you are against them in some sort of way, yet you seem so willing to let them be wrong? Does it not bother you if you disagree with the direction of the thread?
Stop
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by midwaybear »

since you're here, can you give some quotes about my "town tone"? That way, I feel like people might actually listen because right now all you're saying is "midway town" and people don't really buy it.
Also, I TR starbuck. I like her last few posts and they seem town motivated like when she did the ISO.
@TSE
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 2309, unwnd wrote:
I just feel like I'm not getting a definitive answer from you. It's fine to not be confident, but it seems like you're keeping reads up to revision whenever it suits the best possible outcome. A lot of I don't knows and I'm not sure yet suddenly your brain starts to figure things out the moment a bit of ire comes your way. Even now you say scum team had scum for sure yet the thought is unfinished. You're not involved because it's really not that hard to just, comment on things. It's an open thread, a lot of people can do the work for you. It's not necessarily scum indicative to take a backseat but I don't feel like you're really processing anything. It just sort of happens. Then you respond when you need to. If you're outside of the social circle then I'd assume you are against them in some sort of way, yet you seem so willing to let them be wrong? Does it not bother you if you disagree with the direction of the thread?
What is the question you want answered?
Maybe I haven't really been being proactive. That's a fair point, but I do think I also try to move discussion to new areas(like attacking ND and giving my TRs). Also, you know it's harder to contribute when everybody is against you right(at least for me)?
How do I seem willing to let the group think continue?? have you been reading my posts? smh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Titus »

Midway, you're self admitted survivalist and wish washy on reads. You say neither of those are enough to warrant a scumread on you. The question is, what would be a better standard? Who would then be scum? I don't see much solving but instead objecting to ours.

Also

*mutes TSE*
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2311, midwaybear wrote:
In post 2309, unwnd wrote:
What is the question you want answered?
Maybe I haven't really been being proactive. That's a fair point, but I do think I also try to move discussion to new areas(like attacking ND and giving my TRs). Also, you know it's harder to contribute when everybody is against you right(at least for me)?
How do I seem willing to let the group think continue?? have you been reading my posts? smh
I literally went to ISO you not even 15 minutes ago. My point I was making is that your response to suddenly care about ND when the pressure is on is contrived. I also find it strange how you're just sorta agreeing you're being scummy BUT it doesn't matter cause you happen to be town.
Stop
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by midwaybear »

ok, I see why those might ping your scum radar. That is a problem for me.
I think Raya is scum, so I'll try to pull up some quotes. Also, isn't it also good to find townreads too? I gave some earlier and we can talk about that.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by midwaybear »

actually she seems townie now...
I'm still semi-confident that scum is in this pool of six(five)
{Titus, raya, farside, dunn, ND}. I don't really think Pink Ball is likely to be scum anymore because of the reaction test. I disagree with farside that it felt fake. Also, his feelings about being pressured to solve seem legit.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Titus »

What happened to me being town Midway?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by unwnd »

Raya is someone who I've struggled to pin down since the moment I replaced in. I think her posts are a bit more refined than your own but come from the same place. Only Raya seems smart enough to give the illusion of being helpful. She's seemed to cling onto Starbuck/Farside especially. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if it's just a situation where two scum are engaging one townie in the same way. I also wouldn't be shocked if it's just one but that's my paranoia speaking about two of them.
Stop
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by midwaybear »

tbh Dunns reasoning to pass the chain to NDMath gives me severe w/w pings. He never mentioned concerns about NDMath before, and then he just passed the chain out of the blue due to fear of "lurker lynch"
mmm
pedit: Titus, you probably are. It's just that I don't really like how ABR was playing. You've been meh ig(but you didn't reread).
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2317, unwnd wrote:Raya is someone who I've struggled to pin down since the moment I replaced in. I think her posts are a bit more refined than your own but come from the same place. Only Raya seems smart enough to give the illusion of being helpful. She's seemed to cling onto Starbuck/Farside especially. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if it's just a situation where two scum are engaging one townie in the same way. I also wouldn't be shocked if it's just one but that's my paranoia speaking about two of them.
Yuck.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by midwaybear »

yuck about raya or unwnd?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2318, midwaybear wrote:tbh Dunns reasoning to pass the chain to NDMath gives me severe w/w pings. He never mentioned concerns about NDMath before, and then he just passed the chain out of the blue due to fear of "lurker lynch"
mmm
pedit: Titus, you probably are. It's just that I don't really like how ABR was playing. You've been meh ig(but you didn't reread).
Yes his reasoning is not sensible but I dug what he was doing earlier (and then he proceeded to just go do his own thing). This game has too many people all seemingly doing their own thing and then a vocal majority figuring things out inbetween their ramblings. It's hard to read.
Stop
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2320, midwaybear wrote:yuck about raya or unwnd?
The fact you didn’t realize that Titus was trying to discredit your entire Post.
Is proof once again, your tone Town.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by midwaybear »

bruh she quoted unwnd
are you reading?
:lol:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2323, midwaybear wrote:bruh she quoted unwnd
are you reading?
:lol:
+1 and the yuck was at unwnd.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”