Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2446, Dunnstral wrote:Also why do her eyes 'jump to SirCakez'? Obviously she hasn't been reading the guys posts!
Where does this expectation I have read come from?

Farside, what do you think of my theory? My biggest concern about it is beeboy but I think it's pretty solid. Particularly with Dunn waking up from the dead after I proposed it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:15 am

Post by Pink Ball »

@farside I think I have a scumtell on Titus that I have no time to check if it's statistically significant; that's why I'm not pushing her, would be rude without doing some ground work first.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:28 am

Post by Starbuck »

Hey Unwnd, we need a new quiz team.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:38 am

Post by midwaybear »

Spoiler: Raya
In post 185, midwaybear wrote:If you think unwnd is poor scum, then shouldn't you have been happy cuz you caught scum. I agree that
the outburst was pretty weird
This is just me agreeing with Cakez that TSE was overreacting. I don't really see how it reads like hedging.
In post 193, Raya36 wrote:
I think beeboy and Starbuck could both be town
. The disagreement just may be in the way they play the game and not because one's actions were scum motivated.
What did you want me to say? Yeah it was a "weak" read, but it was also less than 200 posts into the game.
In post 210, Raya36 wrote:I'm a bit wary of TSE and unwnd, but I'm not confident in anything yet.
I legit said "I'm not confident in anything yet". You can't force reads out of someone. When I first read the argument, and I felt that TSE was overreacting, but perhaps there was something that unwnd did that made him so frustrated. Now when I reread it, it's funny :P
In post 436, Raya36 wrote:I log on and I see there are 8 new posts, but they are all from you.
pedit:
I can sorta see it being town motivated idk
. Does seem a bit over the top though, but that's like you this game
TSE had just quoted something from a scum player in one of his previous games. I actually thought the quote could potentially come from town which shows the disconnect between TSE and the rest of the game. This was more of an on the spot reaction, and the wishy washyness was probably because I knew it came from scum but I thought it could also come from town.
In post 762, Raya36 wrote:farside, unwnd, tse, starbuck all give me doubts
I'm guessing this is what you wanted in bold. I had the chain at that moment. I originally wanted to pass it to Starbuck, but after rereading I found that both starbuck/farside and unwnd/TSE gave me doubts because I wasn't sure if theirr arguments were TvT.
In post 1435, Raya36 wrote:i guess unwnd can change beeboy's quiz once, but that doesn't seem that useful.
I prefer keeping cakez
TSE is probably scum now
I said this because it was pretty clear unwnd and cakez both were town. I originally thought unwnd/TSE was w/v which is why I said TSE was probably scum. I don't think so anymore because this seems to be meta.
In post 1635, Raya36 wrote:
I wanted to say that ABR is the scummiest player, but his anger feels genuine
and I agree that we definitely did not use the mechanics in our favor yesterday. I agree with ND that we should decide the quiz team
after not
before passing the chain. ABR is still on my radar of suspicion though.
Yeah, I see where this comes across as non-committal because I say that he is scummy, but that his anger felt genuine. I mean that was just my thought about him, and I ultimately still SR him. I don't see how the second bolded part is relevant.
In post 1739, Raya36 wrote:
argh, I can see both sides here.

I feel like scum gambited, but then again unwnd was an obvious nk choice...
Not sure what you wanted to see here. I still don't know whether scum gambited with a no kill or that they just were off-team. I'm leaning towards gambit just because I still don't really like Dunn/you/farside.
In post 2140, Raya36 wrote:I don't really have a read on you.
ABR was at best an anti town distraction and at worst, scum
. You haven't really made me reconsider.
I said ABR was super anti-town, and I honestly couldn't really read it. He was almost to the point of openwolving, and I don't think scum are that obvious.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2451, Pink Ball wrote:@farside I think I have a scumtell on Titus that I have no time to check if it's statistically significant; that's why I'm not pushing her, would be rude without doing some ground work first.
Tbh, you should definitely do your research. I recommend using older scumgames as my emotional place is similar to there (if you think it's based on tone). I had a bunch of lurky scumgames due to IRL and my divorce.

I have nothing to hide. No one as come up with an alignment indicative way of reading me. If you can, more power to you. We need confirmed town in this game.

We get four, we win. That's why I think all the scum failed that last mission.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2445, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2386, Titus wrote:My theory, shall it be accepted, is that spring is scum. ABR was loud, vocal, and wrong. Scum wanted him alive and had Spring do it because they feared that ABR would be left out due to toxicity, thus losing a townbeard.

Let's see who ABR suspected.
In post 2387, Titus wrote:
In post 561, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 558, beeboy wrote:Dunnstral
Cakez
Pinkball
Raya
TSE

that was my team.
TSE is a stubborn guy but that doesn't change his role card.
This is a team I will approve.

I don't care if I have to deny 3 times, if you put forward a dealbreaker team then it's no deal and no quiz tonight.
There should be at least one scum in here, if my theory holds. My eyes jump to Dunn and SirCakez.
I don't like these posts. This doesn't feel like real analysis.
She's just thinking out loud. It's pretty NAI.
In post 2450, Titus wrote:
In post 2446, Dunnstral wrote:Also why do her eyes 'jump to SirCakez'? Obviously she hasn't been reading the guys posts!
Where does this expectation I have read come from?

Farside, what do you think of my theory? My biggest concern about it is beeboy but I think it's pretty solid. Particularly with Dunn waking up from the dead after I proposed it.
I've pretty much don't have much to think about Dunn. I recall PB had/has a scum read on the spot but I was focused on TSE/Spring/ABR scum team thoughts.
Dunn has been pretty null. Looking at him I see a follow up questions that really don't go anywhere. He asked about a read on SB in the pt quiz. I didn't see a point to the question as it was asking my read on her, it was pretty obvious I had a town read and understood a lot of where she was coming from.
In post 2451, Pink Ball wrote:@farside I think I have a scumtell on Titus that I have no time to check if it's statistically significant; that's why I'm not pushing her, would be rude without doing some ground work first.
I suggest looking/reading the players and get back into your scum hunt world. I know this game is exhausting, but we have a few players that have not received a chain and it would be good to have the bottom 2 sorted. That way if a player passes to someone most agree is scum then that player is basically claiming scum.
There is no reason to not keep the bottom 2 players in the bottom if the majority agrees.

Whose left without a chain: Pb, mid, dunn, tse, spring, titus.........let me know if I forgot someone. I didn't check this.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:27 am

Post by farside22 »

I forgot NDMath
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:20 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 2456, farside22 wrote:I forgot NDMath
I wonder why :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2457, midwaybear wrote:
In post 2456, farside22 wrote:I forgot NDMath
I wonder why :lol:
Hey playing 4 games and doing home school. I'm impressed I remembered as much as I did without looking.
I know it was a joke about NDMath, but I'm proud I remember as much as I do.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:37 am

Post by unwnd »

Beeboy, you suggested something that caught my attention a bit earlier. Something about running back a team? And that you wanted to deny the quiz because of it?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:43 am

Post by unwnd »

unwnd (5)- unwnd >beeboy>Raya36>farside22>Starbuck

Chainless:(7)- Titus, Dunnstral Pink Ball, , NDmath, TrueSoulEnergy, midwaybear,

OK. SO now that the quiz has been denied we can have three options.

1) A quiz team of 4 from the chainless
2) A quiz team of 2 who are chained, and 2 who are not.
3) Run back 2 of the same people from the last quiz, along with 2 new ones.

Me personally, I don't want to run back the same people if that's not evident. This makes Dunn and Spring not eligible for the first option. For option 1, I assume most people would agree with Me, Beeboy, xx, xx. For the second option, those eligible would be Pink Ball, TrueSoulEnergy, midwaybear and Titus. The problem with the second option is that two of those players were already denied, so I doubt that anyone would agree to option number 2. Option 3 is feasible, but I will only agree to the terms based on consensus.
Stop
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2454, Titus wrote:
Tbh, you should definitely do your research. I recommend using older scumgames as my emotional place is similar to there (if you think it's based on tone). I had a bunch of lurky scumgames due to IRL and my divorce.

I have nothing to hide. No one as come up with an alignment indicative way of reading me. If you can, more power to you. We need confirmed town in this game.

We get four, we win. That's why I think all the scum failed that last mission.
It's not tone, it's a specific kind of posts I've seen you use as scum and not as town. But I'd have to read more of your town games in depth 'cause with only one example I'd be convinced it's just a coincidence and something you do as both alignments. I'm willing to call it a coincidence right now without the research 'cause it's something too specific
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:49 am

Post by unwnd »

I just realized 2 and 3 sort of intertwine, given that 2 of the chained were on the last quiz and 2 of them were not. The only people who aren't chained right now are Dunn/Spring (from last quiz).

Would still like thoughts.
Stop
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:49 am

Post by springlullaby »

Just ask who approves of: you+beeboy+x+y

Then select 2 people you think are the likeliest town.
Making town fail past the second team on the ground that no consensus can be reached on the members is scum motivated.

Because the quiz auto fail, and a power up goes to scum.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:51 am

Post by springlullaby »

@mod what is the deadline.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:54 am

Post by unwnd »

The problem with running me+beeboy is that I cannot guarantee the other two people will simply pass, and then beeboy is never allowed to be on the quiz again. Beeboy is a slot scum
wants
to keep around. This is my problem just going with me+Beeboy because then you have a giant hole and scum has more room to sneak in when it's going to count more. This is the time to be risky and be willing to make a mistake.
Stop
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2460, unwnd wrote:OK. SO now that the quiz has been denied we can have three options.

1) A quiz team of 4 from the chainless
2) A quiz team of 2 who are chained, and 2 who are not.
3) Run back 2 of the same people from the last quiz, along with 2 new ones.

Me personally, I don't want to run back the same people if that's not evident. This makes Dunn and Spring not eligible for the first option. For option 1, I assume most people would agree with Me, Beeboy, xx, xx. For the second option, those eligible would be Pink Ball, TrueSoulEnergy, midwaybear and Titus. The problem with the second option is that two of those players were already denied, so I doubt that anyone would agree to option number 2. Option 3 is feasible, but I will only agree to the terms based on consensus.
I'll make this simple. Any chain without Spring, Dunn, or midway is an approval from me. I want to test my theory. I would prefer not NDMath because of their lack of presence, but I would approve that anyway.

If you and Beeboy go, the you/beeboy interaction gets tested. So I'm ok with that. However, I would explicitly vote down any chain with beeboy and Spring, Dunn or midway. A failure there would create too much division and allow an easy mislynch on beeboy if town.

Any chain with just one without beeboy, I would wait and see. If it wouldn't be too damaging to the game, I would be inclined to reject it. There's no guarantee that the spring/dunn/midway would be lynched the next day.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:58 am

Post by unwnd »

Would you be willing to be on a team with spring and yourself? Would you ever deny a quiz if you felt like someone on the team was scum, or would you take that chance and see if your read was wrong?
Stop
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:58 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 2462, unwnd wrote:I just realized 2 and 3 sort of intertwine, given that 2 of the chained were on the last quiz and 2 of them were not. The only people who aren't chained right now are Dunn/Spring (from last quiz).

To summarize (I can find any relevant long posts)

*long post on how easy it is to turn 1 successful group to a game with only successes by picking the same people over and over*
*long post on how a 1 shot tamper makes that fair for scum, 2 tampers is too strong*
*long post on how you being shot despite being BP could imply the above was used*

By using the same people we know scum can''t have 2 tampers so 2 fails = scum in the group.
Or scum is forced to hit pass for us and we win the power role, either outcome is $$$$$
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:58 am

Post by beeboy »

^^^ The real GOAT strategy, endorsed by Me, Titus, Raya and Spring.
Look at all those not consensus town read players. :O
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:59 am

Post by unwnd »

See that's where I see the power in the quiz personally? Especially now. But people don't see it that way. They want me to pick townie players. OK. Who? I want to go into that ambiguous gray I was talking about because then it can be less gray based on results.
Stop
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:00 am

Post by midwaybear »

There are no consensus townreads except for unwind and you
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:00 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 2470, unwnd wrote:See that's where I see the power in the quiz personally? Especially now. But people don't see it that way. They want me to pick townie players. OK. Who? I want to go into that ambiguous gray I was talking about because then it can be less gray based on results.

This game has no consensus town reads so this just doesn't work.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:00 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2472, beeboy wrote:
In post 2470, unwnd wrote:See that's where I see the power in the quiz personally? Especially now. But people don't see it that way. They want me to pick townie players. OK. Who? I want to go into that ambiguous gray I was talking about because then it can be less gray based on results.

This game has no consensus town reads so this just doesn't work.
It's almost like we agree and spring saying to just pick townie players is bad.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:01 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2468, beeboy wrote:
In post 2462, unwnd wrote:I just realized 2 and 3 sort of intertwine, given that 2 of the chained were on the last quiz and 2 of them were not. The only people who aren't chained right now are Dunn/Spring (from last quiz).

To summarize (I can find any relevant long posts)

*long post on how easy it is to turn 1 successful group to a game with only successes by picking the same people over and over*
*long post on how a 1 shot tamper makes that fair for scum, 2 tampers is too strong*
*long post on how you being shot despite being BP could imply the above was used*

By using the same people we know scum can''t have 2 tampers so 2 fails = scum in the group.
Or scum is forced to hit pass for us and we win the power role, either outcome is $$$$$
I'm stupid and spell a quiz team out for me with this in mind. I don't really want Dunn or Spring, I think I would like to see them down the chain more.
Stop

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”