NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wow. Sorry for all those misspellings i wrote that shit while walking hurriedly towards a job.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dependin on what Madonna flips we can find out what their role is and why they target Word. (It wouldn’t be another multitasking Voyeur would it?)
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ve gotta say though Madonna. You’ve got some nerve to tell me straight that i should unvote if i’m town. As if that is ever going to happen.

- Bunno
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:33 am

Post by votato »

what are the odds that norwee really did "accidentally" claim but really fake-claimed? i mean its strange for him to still be alive, right?
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:35 am

Post by votato »

shouldnt norweee have died night three? on the other hand, the simple solution here is that its madonna and word.
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Votato, did you see that panicky A F reaction from Madonna? They didn’t see this coming. Thought i was safe to leave alive tonight.
Who did you target btw? Obviously not me or Madonna.

- Bunno
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:44 am

Post by votato »

i went with popopo, figuring that if he was scum he would perform the kill as he was less likely to be blocked. i think that madonna performing the kill means that its either (more likely) {madonna, word} or (less likely) {norwee, ???}. I think we have to vote madonna here and accept defeat if its norwee. norwee, why track madonna though?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Because you fucked my tracking on night 2 and i they were the one you’d be least likely to block today. I also thought i should listen to Farside’s scumread of her even if i didn’t agree myself. Because they died over me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Word. Any thoghts on why Madonna targeted you and what they did?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

At least all the noobs died so now we can actually solve this. I haven’t checked who Madonna’s most likely teammate is if she has one. But doesn’t seem like anything other than Word/Popopo is considerable.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Madonna’s flip should clarify a lot about her teammate i think.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I will say this now that i’m not seeing either Votato or Popopo as likely scum based on Madonna!scum. So it’s either just Madonna or Madonna/Word that’s the last scumfucks.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wait. It could be Popopo scratch that. Whoever doesn’t vote Madonna is her last teammate.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Votato/me are town.
Popopo/Word are either town or scum based on Madonna’s role and why she’d target Word last night.
Madonna scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So vote Madonna today.
If game isn’t over tommorow, never lynch Votato. It’s either Word or Popopo.

- Bunno
word321
word321
Mafia Scum
word321
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:06 am

Post by word321 »

I am indeed here.
I am thinking rn. Its pretty clear scum is in {madonna, norwee}. And were probably in Lylo rn.
Just for the record, what r the most likely associated partners from ur pov? I mean, madonnas partner for norwee and norwees partner for madonna.

About the target, from scum perception, it was meaningless to target in anyway potato; that leaves us with vts or a pr. Since they most probably r checking for potatos block (as there is evidence no pr has any block abilities whatsoever, and no matter what power they have at this point it would be more valuable to be simply "blocked" wich would investigate on its own right), it would be weird for potato to block norwee and waste the investigative effort there; assuming the other scum has a pr, he can check himself by being blocked (although with the kill done it would be meaningless either way to at that point). Checking if the block landed on the other vt by the less likely member to be blocked (that is, the one performing the kill) is the most probable course of action.
Played in
Newbie 1992
Newbie 1997
Newbie 1999
Large Normal 227
Newbie 2006
Open 784
Open 787
Newbie 2019
, Open 790, Newbie 2022.
Currently playing in Open 794, Newbie2028.
Currently UTC-3.
word321
word321
Mafia Scum
word321
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:09 am

Post by word321 »

In post 2014, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So vote Madonna today.
If game isn’t over tommorow, never lynch Votato. It’s either Word or Popopo.
Wait right there
We need to ascertain some things first here, norwee
We r not voting rn until we ascertain ur claim is trustable
So stop rushing things for now

Give a list of tracked ppl and results (I know it is in the thread, but it is easier if u give one to us)
Played in
Newbie 1992
Newbie 1997
Newbie 1999
Large Normal 227
Newbie 2006
Open 784
Open 787
Newbie 2019
, Open 790, Newbie 2022.
Currently UTC-3.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The fact that i’m thinking future while Madonna was talking purely about me being scum fake claiming or whatever. Should make it pretty clear who the actual scum is.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

N1: Nahdia visits Hoctac.
N2: Tracking Madonna failed.
N3: Tracking Midway to nowhere.
N4: Tracking Madonna to NDmath and Word321.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2016, word321 wrote:So stop rushing things for now
I’m not rushing. U can talk as much as you want. I’m especially interested in hearing thoughts about Madonna’s most likely scum teammate.

- Bunno
word321
word321
Mafia Scum
word321
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:18 am

Post by word321 »

Ill go Iso u both for now and ascertain the timeline of events. Ill come back later with more questions by then. For now make Madonna talk.
Played in
Newbie 1992
Newbie 1997
Newbie 1999
Large Normal 227
Newbie 2006
Open 784
Open 787
Newbie 2019
, Open 790, Newbie 2022.
Currently UTC-3.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If my tracker claim was believable before then it should be believable now.
@Word As you can see, i didn’t fuck up by outing my claim. I took it as something which couldn’t be helped and used it to my advantage by using the fact i didn’t get a result on N2 as a way to fool the mafia big time. I’m the MVP!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

By all odds we see the light of day.
It is the fifth day.
Cross my heart and hope to die.
Madonna is scum oh i wouldn't lie.

- Bunno
word321
word321
Mafia Scum
word321
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:03 am

Post by word321 »

For the record, I havent rly Isoed yet, and wont do it for some time until I actually have enough timw to do it.
That ur claim works to ur advantage has no doubts. That it is town motivated though? Thats a little bit of a gray area, and NEEDS more solving.
Just as an example. U offed Stanley; at the time, I found alberts claim believable in part cause he was an
even
cop while u were an
odd
tracker. But it seems now that u r a full tracker. Didnt u find it odd at the time, or worth sharing upon?
Im not trying to imply a preeminance of a case before the other. Im saying we need to study, and that u r nlt clear a priori.
Since we have every role avaible, it would be also good talking about the balance of the game; if it dsnt support a scenario where there would be no investigative role, then it is settled. I have no experience on balancing; if someone has beena mod at some point, feel free to talk about that.
Played in
Newbie 1992
Newbie 1997
Newbie 1999
Large Normal 227
Newbie 2006
Open 784
Open 787
Newbie 2019
, Open 790, Newbie 2022.
Currently UTC-3.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Consider the fact that mafia has a ton of multitasking voyeurs, CLEARLY intended as a way to fight back against strong town utility.
Vigilante / Rolestopper / Tracker / Even night Alien / Universal backup.
Those are our town roles. It's a strong town because mafia can plan ahead assuming they get tagged by the tracker. I am also the only investigative role in the game. I don't think this game would be without one.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”