beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by beeboy »

In general I still want Titus flipping today over Midaway, I don't think anyone has been a new opinion due to the Titus slot and the flip helps us out more then the midway flip does.
Although I guess either is fine idk.

I am with PB I want more flip based info in order to solve Dunn I think he'll be easy to solve with a few of those.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I mean flipping Midway could be good for town morale 'cause that's a scum lynch right there. I reaaaaally want to be the one to decide between Titus and spring, I didn't want to before, but now I crave for it
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by midwaybear »

Stop with ur freaking deathtunnel on me.
NDMath pass it to TSE :)
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by midwaybear »

My thought process behind that is
TSE-me-pink ball/spring- pink ball/spring - Dunn or titus
Final two should always be Dunn and titus
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2651, Pink Ball wrote:I mean flipping Midway could be good for town morale 'cause that's a scum lynch right there. I reaaaaally want to be the one to decide between Titus and spring, I didn't want to before, but now I crave for it
If it wasn't ND, it would have been you for me to pass to, but after reading your ISO, you seemed so pumped on this. I didn't want to be the one that made you take your ball and go home.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2650, beeboy wrote:In general I still want Titus flipping today over Midaway, I don't think anyone has been a new opinion due to the Titus slot and the flip helps us out more then the midway flip does.

I am with PB I want more flip based info in order to solve Dunn I think he'll be easy to solve with a few of those.
I've changed my mind on titus. I would rather see spring/dunn/TSE/mid any of those 4 as bottom 2. I swear sometimes I just think you really don't care about this game any more or just want to stick with your reads because......??? I don't know i just never meet a player that refused to see or think about what others are saying like you do.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2653, midwaybear wrote:My thought process behind that is
TSE-me-pink ball/spring- pink ball/spring - Dunn or titus
Final two should always be Dunn and titus
Could be you and Dunn.
But if you can show others your Town I may be ok with that.
But you’ll need to show others more then me.
I could tell your Town by your tone.
But others can’t see it and they are watching your every move like a guard dog.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

If your still there Farside.
Can I please have a name of a game you played where you were Town in.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 2655, farside22 wrote:
In post 2650, beeboy wrote:In general I still want Titus flipping today over Midaway, I don't think anyone has been a new opinion due to the Titus slot and the flip helps us out more then the midway flip does.

I've changed my mind on titus. I would rather see spring/dunn/TSE/mid any of those 4 as bottom 2. I swear sometimes I just think you really don't care about this game any more or just want to stick with your reads because......??? I don't know i just never meet a player that refused to see or think about what others are saying like you do.
I think we are lacking new relevant information in the form of wagons and even flips because of how slow this game is going. I am not happy about the constant thunderdomes that keep happening this game. But with vote counts and wagon dynamics normally I am capable of making it work? A lack of clear support on pushes makes this game very hard for me to navigate and all these aggressive 1v1s aren't doing a good job persuading me outside town reading Starbuck which is a shit take away from this amount of pages. Mafia has never been a game of rhetoric so these various 1v1s has little bearing on player's alignment in my world.

I think Dunn's recent set of posts where he responded to me indirectly by saying "fuck me so if the group fails you guys lynch me anyway" felt like town frustration to me over anything else. Which is why I put him as my 4th best option which I guess was my most recent read adjustment.

You tin foiling me constantly is also starting to give me better vibes compared to where I was previously at?

Titus is supporting you but I don't think she is doing it in a way that is overly hard to fake? I could maybe see from your POV how her angles and thoughts come from a town POV. But it feels like standard going through motions to me which I'll admit town can do. Lot's of my recent posts are just me going through motions.

Issue with my new Dunnstral read and read on you is that I am now committing to the idea of the n1 quiz group being all town. Which is something I actually believe is highly likely to be possible but the state of the thread makes me not want to actually argue about mechanics to be blunt. Scum had to have seen the update because scum see thread updates when they check their scum topic or the quiz team topic. So I think "scum not noticing" isn't an argument that actually holds up unless scum deliberately gambited shooting unwnd which doesn't make much sense given the quiz failed. I literally just wanted to run the quiz team back because I wanted to validate to myself that it will pass this time and is all town or I prove myself wrong so I am forced to scum read someone in that group.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by beeboy »

The only spicy thing going through my head is as follows.
  • Scum have to see thread updates when checking private topics
  • Scum must have seen the post stating how the BP works
  • If any quiz-1 member was scum they don't shoot unwnd
  • If it was a gambit why fail the group? Tampering being in the game was a day 2 idea, not a day 1 idea.
And ABR replaced out because between me and unwnd. In addition to the 5 quiz members being conf town he thought the game was bullshit.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by beeboy »

{PB, Titus, Midway, NDMath, TSE}

You have to assume all 3 scum is in that small group of 3 people though if you believe my theory.
Which is why my scum pool was the way it was.

I am not ready to argue that yet though I want results on the quiz being ran back first.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by beeboy »

If you think I am not being consistent, take out my town read on TSE, and townier read on PB and check to see the 3 people I called scum lol.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Beeboy explain to me what you're talking like I'm stupid 'cause I am and I see my name
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 2659, beeboy wrote:The only spicy thing going through my head is as follows.
  • Scum have to see thread updates when checking private topics
  • Scum must have seen the post stating how the BP works
  • If any quiz-1 member was scum they don't shoot unwnd
  • If it was a gambit why fail the group? Tampering being in the game was a day 2 idea, not a day 1 idea.
And ABR replaced out because between me and unwnd. In addition to the 5 quiz members being conf town he thought the game was bullshit.
  • Unwnd was shot night 1, if scum was in the quiz topic they knew he was BP (mod posted 2 hours into the night how the BP worked)
  • We have a strong reason to believe scum have a tamper power.
  • Why gambit a shot if you plan on failing the quiz, you're just sacrificing your kill for no reason
  • Scum wasnt in the quiz group and thought I was getting the BP vest making quiz group 1 and unwnd all town.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by beeboy »

I wanted NDMath dead because if this was somehow negligence then the slot that is least active by a large margin gains massive scum equity.
So NDMath is just always scum. Either by quiz 1 being all scum or by being the one most likely to not submit a kill / see a thread update.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:43 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Yeah, I'm not a fan of non LAL crew. Just LAL, it's better than non LAL.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2657, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:If your still there Farside.
Can I please have a name of a game you played where you were Town in.
Jigsaw mafia
Animals Upick
Normal 2135
In post 2658, beeboy wrote:
In post 2655, farside22 wrote:

I think we are lacking new relevant information in the form of wagons and even flips because of how slow this game is going. I am not happy about the constant thunderdomes that keep happening this game. But with vote counts and wagon dynamics normally I am capable of making it work? A lack of clear support on pushes makes this game very hard for me to navigate and all these aggressive 1v1s aren't doing a good job persuading me outside town reading Starbuck which is a shit take away from this amount of pages. Mafia has never been a game of rhetoric so these various 1v1s has little bearing on player's alignment in my world.

I think Dunn's recent set of posts where he responded to me indirectly by saying "fuck me so if the group fails you guys lynch me anyway" felt like town frustration to me over anything else. Which is why I put him as my 4th best option which I guess was my most recent read adjustment.

You tin foiling me constantly is also starting to give me better vibes compared to where I was previously at?

Titus is supporting you but I don't think she is doing it in a way that is overly hard to fake? I could maybe see from your POV how her angles and thoughts come from a town POV. But it feels like standard going through motions to me which I'll admit town can do. Lot's of my recent posts are just me going through motions.

Issue with my new Dunnstral read and read on you is that I am now committing to the idea of the n1 quiz group being all town. Which is something I actually believe is highly likely to be possible but the state of the thread makes me not want to actually argue about mechanics to be blunt. Scum had to have seen the update because scum see thread updates when they check their scum topic or the quiz team topic. So I think "scum not noticing" isn't an argument that actually holds up unless scum deliberately gambited shooting unwnd which doesn't make much sense given the quiz failed. I literally just wanted to run the quiz team back because I wanted to validate to myself that it will pass this time and is all town or I prove myself wrong so I am forced to scum read someone in that group.
Not going to say I'm all cozy with titus. I know titus can butter me up because she knows how I can get. But she is pushing someone I see as scum. She is defending TSE, (despite TSE being nothing more then ranting noise at this point to me) and I liked her thoughts on Dunn because I had felt a few things during the quiz pt coming from his post that felt off, but I get lost in my own tunnels and forget about players.
So I'd like to see a Spring lynch. For me it would either let me know if my reads are correct or if I'm running around looking in the wrong directs. Because telling me a players tone reads town is just something I can see easily faked.
In post 2664, beeboy wrote:I wanted NDMath dead because if this was somehow negligence then the slot that is least active by a large margin gains massive scum equity.
So NDMath is just always scum. Either by quiz 1 being all scum or by being the one most likely to not submit a kill / see a thread update.
Unless I missed a memo somewhere there is typically more then one scum in a game. Not sure why you wrapped this into only NDMath option.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:35 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 2638, midwaybear wrote:He’s passing it to Dunnstral
If not, he’s giving it to Pink Ball
Mark my words
:facepalm:
You are so smart.
In post 2664, beeboy wrote:I wanted NDMath dead because if this was somehow negligence then the slot that is least active by a large margin gains massive scum equity.
That is a bs reason to scumread me.

Which of Pinkball and Dunn are gonna be our chain decider so I can pass to the other?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:55 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2579, midwaybear wrote:
In post 2546, unwnd wrote:NDMath has 18 posts. I am definitely OK with him being at the bottom of the chain.
Yes sir :)
On another note, I really don't want beeboy to die. He's the guy keeping us together.
When was BeeBoy dying suggested?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:55 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

@Farside
When I have time I’ll look into those games of yours.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:56 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2581, Pink Ball wrote:I want Titus and spring as the last two, and me cutting the cord
I'd rather not Titus and someone knew should be the second last on the chain.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:56 am

Post by Raya36 »

new*
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:04 am

Post by springlullaby »

@Raya, what made you change your ABR scum read?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2667, NDMath wrote:
In post 2638, midwaybear wrote:He’s passing it to Dunnstral
If not, he’s giving it to Pink Ball
Mark my words
:facepalm:
You are so smart.
That is a bs reason to scumread me.

Which of Pinkball and Dunn are gonna be our chain decider so I can pass to the other?
I say let PB decide.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:35 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2672, springlullaby wrote:@Raya, what made you change your ABR scum read?
A lot of my read was based on sporadic behavior but that honestly isn't unlike him from what I've seen. While he was playing quite aggressively I never got the feeling from him that he was pushing for mislynches. I don't think he was really going after highly scumread players. It seemed he was forming his own reads instead of going for some easier potential mislynches. I'm also concerned about how he seemed to be an overall consensus scumread which points towards scum also pushing for him. I think he was just going to be a mislynch. He was also very vocal about his reads which I wouldn't expect from highly scumread scum since that gives more info on a flip

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”