Micro 944: A Normal Blitz III - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

if farside is scum she could not have recieved fruit because gob is loyal and his actions fail on scum.
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Porkens »

oh god is that what loyal means ok.

didn't GG claim first tho? wouldn't far side then lie and say she did receiving fruit?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 1128, gobbledygook wrote:I think Farside scum targeted me to rb me and is miffed we are catching her for the wrong reason potentially?

Why did you think fs roleblocker you?
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 1176, Porkens wrote:oh god is that what loyal means ok.

didn't GG claim first tho? wouldn't far side then lie and say she did receiving fruit?
no, gg asked her a general question about fruit, she didn't answer in a way that indicated she had received the fruit, and then gg claimed.

this was the interaction
In post 1079, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: farside

Still think this is scum

Random q, Farside but how did you get your children to eat fruit? Mine do not like fruit oddly enough
In post 1080, farside22 wrote:
In post 1079, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: farside

Still think this is scum

Random q, Farside but how did you get your children to eat fruit? Mine do not like fruit oddly enough
Did you hide behind anyone?

As for your q, mine loved fuit the moment he had strawberries and pocked his own blueberries. Have you tried berries? If so smoothies are the best way to hide fruit
In post 1081, gobbledygook wrote:I’m a loyal fruit vendor and Farside did not confirm she received a fruit
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

porkens multitasking means that scum can use their pr and perform the factional kill in the same night, otherwise they can't do both.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Porkens »

u right
p-edit ok that's what I thought thx
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Porkens »

I just read farside a iso and I don’t think farside is scum. If so she really cut bugspray loose I think needlessly. she’s pushed her reads. Don’t think she is scum. VOTE: popopopopopopo
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:47 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1159, inutile wrote:here are bugspray related posts i collected while rereading the thread:

Spoiler:
In post 8, bugspray wrote:VOTE: popopopopopopopopopopo for having a stupid name
In post 405, farside22 wrote:
In post 403, gobbledygook wrote:Currently scumreading Porkens and bugspray.

Town reading inutile, pox7, Holden, and HEM
Why the scum read on bug?
ame said farside wouldn't do this as bugspray's partner, which i am still trying to understand. were bugspray under any pressure i would agree but at the time i think it was pretty safe.
In post 418, farside22 wrote:
In post 399, popopopopopopo wrote:yea when u think about it claiming ur hider target is really bad, gives scum a double nk if ur wrong
He's got to find a way to claim. If he hides under scum and says nothing we get no info.
It's a damn/damn situation,.
In post 407, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 404, HoldenGolden wrote:

You are neutral on exemplar slot?

Can you explain the HEM read?
Reserving judgment on Exemplar until Ame catchup.
HEM read comes from the fact that I think he is actively trying to figure out alignments of people he is interacting with.
In post 405, farside22 wrote:

Why the scum read on bug?
He is not scumhunting. Do you townread the slot? If so, why?
He's pretty invisible compared to other players. All I saw was him saying holden was weird and complain about the number of pages. I would say given the type of game where in I put him under actively lurking.
I actually forgot he was in the game, which was why I asked why the scum read.

VOTE: bugspray
so farside asked gobbledygook why he was scumreading bugspray, then scumread and voted bugspray herself.
In post 422, gobbledygook wrote:The resistance to Porkens is annoying!

VOTE: Bugspray
wagon grows
In post 427, farside22 wrote:I'm giving porkens one more chance to see if he can post anything that is worth a damn before I vote there. Might as well give pressure to the lurker of the game.
hmm makes it clear she is voting bugspray for lurking and possibly builds an escape from the bugspray wagon.
In post 452, popopopopopopo wrote:vote:bugspray

ame does not impress me in the slightest but i feel the consensus is we dont lynch the claimed tracker, if im wrong on that and people are down ill happily switch back
this is building the wagon even further which would be pretty dangerous for a mafia partner to do.
In post 472, Porkens wrote:Bugspray is scummier than all of them but borders on lynchbait territory.
In post 472, Porkens wrote:gobbledygook
farside22
popopopopopopo
inutile
HoldenGolden
humaneatingmonkey
Ame Exemplar
bugspray
porkens big post occurs when bugspray is at L-2. he lists bugspray as his strongest scumread but also says they might be lynchbait. porkens never votes bugspray here.
In post 507, bugspray wrote:porky gives me weird low key scum vibes. almost like he has info about scum prs that would make him think hider is a weird claim
In post 510, popopopopopopo wrote:gonna keep my vote on bugspray
weird to draw attention to this, but wagon still at L-2 and porkens just said bugspray was his strongest scumread.
In post 537, farside22 wrote:Hmmm i just had an epiphany. Why would examplar replace out without claiming if he had a pr?
interestingly timed epiphany!!
In post 539, farside22 wrote:Id just look at ame with her defense of bug if he flips scum.
this feels like hedging in case of a bugspray lynch. farside both distracts from the pressure on bugspray with the epiphany and ties bugspray to ame in case they are lynched.

gobbledygook moves his vote. i accidentally deleted the quote in preview.
In post 658, Porkens wrote:VOTE: humaneatingmonkey
porkens sets up bugspray's hammer here, very impulsively, after listing bugspray as his strongest scumread and never voting but also soft defending them by saying they were lynchbait. a super impulsive vote on humaneatingmonkey feels quite strange from someone who wasn't voting their strongest scumread.

start of next day
In post 682, Porkens wrote:Weird and bad nightkill.

In post 697, farside22 wrote:Waiting for ame before voting. Don't need a lol hammer without info.
Not sure why GG didn't do his hide. Are you doing it tonight?
In post 698, farside22 wrote:I'm curious about inu as well. He was calling HG/HEM scum play and hasn't said anything else.
no mention of bugspray despite that hammer.
In post 721, Porkens wrote:VOTE: unvote
In post 814, farside22 wrote:I sense scum bussing at this point.
If I'm wrong I would pull back and put back to inu who just kept a whole of of open reads to say anyone is scum.

VOTE: bugs
farside applies pressure that might not be necessary at this time from a scum partner.
In post 845, bugspray wrote:I see why your name isn't Porken <3
In post 847, bugspray wrote:pox7 is 3 hours from prod
In post 855, Porkens wrote:If this is town we annihilate ame tomorrow.

so this was setup for the parody cop bit?
In post 884, Porkens wrote:Oh fine I’m a parody cop. Bugspray and Ame are not the same alignment
In post 892, bugspray wrote:what the fuck is a parody cop i just checked the wiki and couldn't find anything
also i'm doctor
4 minutes for bugspray to make an unsafe claim if this wasn't planned.
In post 951, Porkens wrote:
In post 944, bugspray wrote:normals have to follow normal guidelines
i've gotten two games through NRG and the only adjustments to setups i've ever had to make were for balance reasons
prok is reckless flaunty scum right now and should not be allowed to live
that claim? this bullshit? fuck!
Oh please you got to L-1 all by yourself and I probably just saved you from the lynch.
this seems very aware. would porkens say this to his partner?
In post 975, farside22 wrote:
In post 967, Porkens wrote:Why claim doctor then? Why would scum target neither power role?
There is a lot of wifom with that question.

I think ame tow. I dont doubt that based on her actions and pushes this game.
Pox7 has gone under ground this game day.
Pork looks like he was doing a reaction test with gg if i read all that correctly.
Im just not sure why gg bought that or didn't question that a bit more. The role seemed a bit nutty.
Hmmmmm poe

vote: pox7
this coming on the heels of all that feels very out of place.
In post 964, inutile wrote:popopopopopopo's appearance and re-disappearance upon being asked to claim is bothering me.
this is still bothering me. also strange that neither popopopopopopo or farside had much to say about what was actively happening.
In post 1041, Porkens wrote:Bugspray, popopopopopopo, gobbledygook

One scum in there at least, maybe both.
could have been setting up later pushes.
In post 1066, popopopopopopo wrote:
vote: bugspray
In post 1067, Porkens wrote:If this is town we annihilate ame tomorrow.

i think that lynching farside is probably best here because a multitasking roleblocker feels a less likely explanation than farside is mafia for the lack of fruit. relying on mechanics over reads. i would like to use the time we have though. if there's anything anyone would like me to address, please ask.
Hmm this really makes things a bit more concerning tomorrow. Inu is already painting a disbelief in a multitasking scum and using this to have others fight on who is scum with bug.
In post 1171, Porkens wrote:Ok, yeah I agree gg is probably not lying about being pr.

Why would farside lie about not getting fruit?
I thing gg is a pr too. I wouldn't lynch him or pork.
Po×7 did nothing but lay low while bugs was being discussed and inu looks like he might be coving his bases with that post for next game day.
I don't envy lylo day 4. I think based on interaction there is no way pork is scum with bug.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:49 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

Lol I did nothing yesterday EXCEPT VOTE SCUM
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:08 am

Post by inutile »

In post 1182, farside22 wrote:Hmm this really makes things a bit more concerning tomorrow. Inu is already painting a disbelief in a multitasking scum and using this to have others fight on who is scum with bug.
i am simply trying to make the most informed decision that i can. a multitasking roleblocker is statistically unlikely, but that doesn't mean i should completely disregard the possibility. it is strange to me that you seemingly want me to say 'farside is mafia because a multitasking roleblocker is unlikely' without thinking about the game any further when you are farside.
In post 1182, farside22 wrote:I thing gg is a pr too. I wouldn't lynch him or pork.
Po×7 did nothing but lay low while bugs was being discussed and inu looks like he might be coving his bases with that post for next game day.
I don't envy lylo day 4. I think based on interaction there is no way pork is scum with bug.
which of their interactions rule out porkens/bugspray? if you were mafia in bugspray's position would you have a claim that you didn't know was safe ready to go 4 minutes after porkens claimed parody cop?
In post 1183, popopopopopopo wrote:Lol I did nothing yesterday EXCEPT VOTE SCUM
why do you think this clears you? do you not think bugspray was getting lynched without your vote?
because none of you know what you want follow me because i'm not going anywhere i'll just bleed so the stars can have something dark to shine in
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:21 am

Post by inutile »

In post 1169, popopopopopopo wrote:thats l-1
your vote is not currently on farside, so while you are at L-1 she is not.
because none of you know what you want follow me because i'm not going anywhere i'll just bleed so the stars can have something dark to shine in
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:29 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Why are we not killing Farside...?

This game is super scumsided if it is a Multitasking RB + goon vs Loyal FV and Tracker. That’s essentially two roleblocks a night (kill + rb).
If Farside does happen to flip town, then you guys can deal with tomorrow when I’m dead. I’m sorry I wasn’t more useful. I was trying to create room for me to get results.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:33 am

Post by inutile »

In post 1186, gobbledygook wrote:Why are we not killing Farside...?

This game is super scumsided if it is a Multitasking RB + goon vs Loyal FV and Tracker. That’s essentially two roleblocks a night (kill + rb).
If Farside does happen to flip town, then you guys can deal with tomorrow when I’m dead. I’m sorry I wasn’t more useful. I was trying to create room for me to get results.
the short answer is, we are killing farside. sorry if it feels like i am delaying for no reason to you.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:34 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1159, inutile wrote:ame said farside wouldn't do this as bugspray's partner, which i am still trying to understand
No offense to Ame but I do not want to rely on her reads. She had a bad game this game
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:40 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 1185, inutile wrote:
In post 1169, popopopopopopo wrote:thats l-1
your vote is not currently on farside, so while you are at L-1 she is not.
Yes it is
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:42 am

Post by inutile »

In post 1189, popopopopopopo wrote:Yes it is
In post 1137, popopopopopopo wrote:
unvote

K I can wait
this is your most recent vote.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:42 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Farside > Porkens I think wins the game
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:44 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

And voting scum doesn't clear me but its relevant when farside claims I've done nothing seeing as I've factually done more than her to get scum lynched.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:45 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 1157, popopopopopopo wrote:i think given that its more likely scum is not multitasking
vote: farside

i also think her push on me is disingenuous. why me over porkens?
my most recent vote is this post
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:46 am

Post by inutile »

In post 1193, popopopopopopo wrote:my most recent vote is this post
oh. you are correct. sorry i missed it.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:48 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

Tryna tell me who I'm voting LOL
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:50 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Why do townies always bicker?

——

I think it’s interesting that Farside seemed to be playing around the thought of Bugspray being scum. Like she was angling to paint people as scum with their flip.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:54 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

Despite our collective drizzling of the WIFOM sauce I think farside flips scum here
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:57 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I may be confbiased but I think her play has been really scummy. I think her day 1 play was recognizing her partner was a liability and needed to be bussed, but finding any reason to not actually bus them.

Her exemplar vote and accompanying “it’ll take a lot to move this” make me think she didn’t want to bus but knew Bugspray was being very scummy.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:58 am

Post by gobbledygook »

That said Porkens has been scummy too.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”