farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3079, midwaybear wrote:
In post 3058, Dunnstral wrote:If this were a normal game, Midwaybear would have been the day 1 lynch, and if he wasn't, he'd be the day 2 lynch

He definitely wouldn't be here taking potshots on day 3
that's true. The chain mechanic is scumsided which is why I don't think scum really can tamper with the quiz.
Managed to avoid being mislynched for 2 days in a row, lets make it 3 today.

@farside stop talking about the bottom two. Instead, we pick someone to lynch and the other person goes in the 3 group
You realize the bottom 2 has been for fuck shit reason? You know the definition of insanity? Doing the same fucking think and expecting different results.
In post 3099, unwnd wrote:Spring stamped her feet in the most unproductive way having some kind of catharsis on what type of team exists thinking that me and farside suddenly now make sense? I just really don't get her rationale right now and I'm concerned she will never explain it at this rate.
Shes desperate scum just flailing away.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Spring I don't get your theory: If unwnd tampered with the quiz night 1, why is he also scum with farside, who was actually on the quiz? Why wouldn't she have just failed it instead of scum using their resources?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by unwnd »

When it comes to the proxy (I read your post Starbuck), it seems like a lot of players didn't really seem to care. I was looking to see what others would say but instead we're just at business as usual. Does this strike you as odd? Nobody even really parsed your reaction and instead have been pushing unfinished directives from the last phase. I feel like I spend a lot in this game trying to consider alternatives and most of them get ignored. I never resolved that feeling you>Raya>Farside in terms of the chain and that small pocket in terms of the thread. Right now, it strikes me as odd from you personally to be so concerned about whether or not you got proxied. Spoiler is yes that I did, but I still don't see where you were suddenly like 'omg did you proxy me' before I could answer.

This is slightly related and unrelated to you, but right now I think we're missing the mark just by a little. Make no mistake I agree that Spring should get the noose but I believe scum see her as an afterthought, someone who got herself into a bad position and are just leaving her to hang. There are people who I have thought as scummy in a more uniform way (Midway, NDmath) who are still dodging the bottom two somehow for strange reasons. I found your pass to NDmath earlier just as confusing as when Dunn did it, but right now I'm sitting at feeling like NDmath is this blank that people are just sorta using instead of like, how do I put this? Being invovlved? In a team way. This is why I explained to midway that I don't think ND/Dunn were chain passing as mates and I think him instantly just zero'ing in on this idea is indicative of a scum who is forced to commit. And that's really where I am right now, feeling that scum are locked into their commitments.
Stop
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm going to claim now since ideally scum kill is limited tonight due to the mechanic + people are talking about putting me in bottom two, and tomorrow is a very dangerous lylo by my count if we mislynch today:

I'm masons with NDmath

More specifically, out role name is 'Best Friends', and we have no private communication between the two of us, but we know each others alignments

SO, with that being said:

Deny Quiz Team

I have bad feelings about the neighborhood between Spring + Pinkball
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by unwnd »

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Stop
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3102, unwnd wrote:this is why I explained to midway that I don't think ND/Dunn were chain passing as mates and
Awkward

---

My theory is that the Town Joat would have been pre-assigned to one of me/NDmath on night 1
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by unwnd »

So you guys really did just pass the chain to each other twice in the most obvious way as best friend neighbors? Beacuse I've legit been sitting here thinking you both were too obvious as mates to do that, and if I'm lead to believe your claim then you were just too obvious as neighbors :?: :?: :?:
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by unwnd »

I repeated myself twice, I'm fucking dumbfounded by that lmao
Stop
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

We're not neighbors
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by unwnd »

Gotta be honest that whole Pink Ball/Spring neighboring legit just whooshed over my head. I don't even recall reading it or seeing it claimed. Pink Ball seems pretty resigned to think spring is scum either way. Are you saying that they're both scum pretending to be neighbors? Why not confront them now if one of your deaths would confirm the other (NDMath)?

P-edit: But you guys know each other's alignments? Even without a PT to talk
Stop
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't think pink ball and spring are both scum, no, and I don't think they're faking a neighborhood

I have a suspicion that the real neighborhood between two people may not be both town - but it's not a HUGE suspicion, and it came about some time on day 2. I'm mostly suspecting pink ball here
In post 3109, unwnd wrote: P-edit: But you guys know each other's alignments? Even without a PT to talk
Yes.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by unwnd »

I've sat and read your post about three times and I'm still confused about it, so I'm going to stop trying and see what others say.
Stop
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by springlullaby »

In post 3101, Dunnstral wrote:Spring I don't get your theory: If unwnd tampered with the quiz night 1, why is he also scum with farside, who was actually on the quiz? Why wouldn't she have just failed it instead of scum using their resources?
Never opposed any of the ideas above.

1) If unwnd is scum: he lies about his ability:
---> sabotage cop makes more than 1-shot scum quiz tampering balanced.

2) Unwnd didn't have to tamper on N1: farside was there.

> Is that clear?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3112, springlullaby wrote:sabotage cop makes more than 1-shot scum quiz tampering balanced.
Alternate take on Raya's role:

She checks a player to see if they voted pass or fail, and she used her ability on farside night 1, seeing that she passed the quiz
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3111, unwnd wrote:I've sat and read your post about three times and I'm still confused about it, so I'm going to stop trying and see what others say.
I'm not sure what is confusing...
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Dunn please, please, please let's lynch spring if that's the case
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Must be spring, TSE and midwaaaaaaaaay let's do it please please please
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Lol, Pink Ball is caught scum, Farside is sorted too. Unwnd is 100% scum too.

@Unwnd, why did you use your one shot that could ensure that if you go into a 2 members quiz team, you could make it a sure pass for town?

@beeboy, again: did you lie about your confirmation PM? I don't have time to type out a whole lesson on the psychology of perception, but I'm pretty sure you did that.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

@Dunn spring needs to flip me before flipping herself because I become conftown after her scum flip. Please please please
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Like there are at least two slots that become conftown after flipping scum spring, please please please work with me
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

IDK why you are appealing to me, I can't do anything here
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by springlullaby »

In post 1681, Raya36 wrote:Read List:

Town:
-beeboy - Not much to say here. Scum doesn't claim NU in post 10 in a game like this where you'd want to try to get put on the quiz team as scum. Wouldn't make any sense. His posting is obvtown too anyway.

-Pink Ball - The reaction test was something from town not scum. Also I read Unwnd as town, if both Unwnd and SirCakez were town then scum!PB would have gotten rid of the claimed PR, not the VT. If PB is scum then that means Unwnd must be scum as well since he wasn't lynched and I find this unlikely since I TR both.

-unwnd - The claim sounds genuine (although could be a scum role but I'm leaning for it being town) and his posting at the end of the game sounds genuine town as well. As was discussed his claim could make sense to be town alongside BeeBoy's role. Trying to keep track of reasons for passing the chain is good too. Also his is what a townie would say when they are hammered.

-farside22 - Farside comes across as town to me. Mainly it's a gut read but I trust it. Mainly her posting has come across as town and I don't see any agenda from her reads. We have had some similar reads as well. There are a few things she has done like backing of off ABR when he couldnt be lynched instead of tunneling for example that are deserving of light townreads. Her posting comes across as genuine solving. I like her D2 posting and quiz PT posting a lot as well.

-Starbuck - She just comes across as genuine. I don't agree with all her reads but she explains them all and I think she believes them. She seems to be genuine at the start where she talks about the struggle she's having since she hasn't played in a long time. Also she knows almost none of us so that's understandable. Her catch ups seemed good. My main concern with them is that most players can probably agree they skim through long catch ups so it's a good way for scum to say a lot while not saying a lot under the radar. This doesn't seem to be the case with her. She was scumreading SirCakez the whole game. Had Unwnd as low null. I read through and I'm not seeing any agenda here.

-Dunnstral - Scum would likely be quicker to jump on the plan between me and beeboy and him. But he refused. He seemed like he was genuine in trying to understand stuff early game. We had similar reads early game. I think him passing the chain to NDMath to avoid a lynch based on activity comes from town. If they are scumbuddies I don't think he would be so obvious about it. He backed up his reasoning too and I think it comes from town. He said SirCakez seems town and he'd rather go for Unwnd (If unwnd is town he could have been trying to get the PR lynched?)

Null:
-TrueSoulEnergy - I'm really confused by this slot. I find a lot of TSE's reactions to be town frustration but I'm not sure if it's faked as scum. There was quite a bit of spam which I'm wary of since that's an easy way for scum to look busy or get their post count up.

-NDMath - Hard to get a read from 11 posts and I don't have a strong enough read from anything he has said so far. Need to hear more from this. In Switch he posted 28 total before his death which was N2 and page 22 (as town). In Mini Normal 2125 he posted about 50 times from post 500 to post 2000 (as town). So this activity level doesn't seem to be unusual as town. I can't seem to find any scum examples though.

-springlullaby - None of her reads felt opportunistic which is a good sign, she wasn't just saying what everyone else was. It was town oriented to decide the quiz first then pass the chain because that way we could make sure the quiz team wouldnt be lynched and also it helped avoid scum just doing a safe pass to a quiz team member. A scum chain leader probably would have tried to create more chaos and worked a lot less hard trying to avoid that. PB never denied his claim. I think the claim comes from town although unlikely I could see it being scum. There are some points I am concerned with though. All the numbers and stuff a few pages ago can be scum busywork, she seems to be pushing against looking into the quiz for scum because scum could have a role that tampers with it, and my point in

Scum:
-Albert B. Rampage - Quite a bit of spam, didn't really do much at the start of D1, seemed to have no interest although that's an easy way for scum to get out of saying a lot, he seemed rushed about everything (passing the chain early D1, other times for passing the chain, getting a flip and ending the day). I found it strange how his proposed quiz team had BeeBoy. I expect him as town to know that BeeBoy can't be on the team. A lot of our reads or at least suspicions are similar though which means ABR is probably town or I really need to rethink my reads. He doesn't seem to be pushing for mislynches either, he's not really going after highly scumread players at all. I'm not really sure what I think of him honestly. His anger at the start of D2 seems fake.

-midwaybear - seems like an attempt to waste some time/look busy. Most of his reads aren't original, he's jumping on what other people are saying. Nothing is definite, TSE's outburst was weird, in this interaction they //could// both be town, wary of TSE and Unwnd, states many times he's not confident (so he can backtrack easily later), seems overly concerned about being townread, wanted BeeBoy to be 2nd last then later admits to not understanding why everyone is TRing him, "farside, unwnd, tse, starbuck all give me doubts" again nothing definite, when people start to TR TSE he jumps in and says that on a reread TSE seems town. some shade on BeeBoy when he is highly townread by majority...

Raya's only consequential post D2.

> We know she was wrong about ABR.
> We have not verified midway.

Farside is not even up there as town. If she knew Farside was town, don't you think it would be 1st on her list?
And then, what use would be pass/fail cop anyway? Don't you think scum has incentive to pass some of the times just to blend in?

No, the way I see it, her role is an action cop: it indicates whether a person has been targeted with vote tampering.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by springlullaby »

In post 3115, Pink Ball wrote:Dunn please, please, please let's lynch spring if that's the case
Remember that the above is the same person who was all "kill me now" yesterday.

Remember also that Pink Ball didn't even question your claim for a second.

This town is so dumb.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Cues Pink Ball next post being about assuming people not knowing what reverse psychology is.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3120, Dunnstral wrote:IDK why you are appealing to me, I can't do anything here
Because you're inclined to think I'm scum between spring/PB and I think we can power win this if you listen to me instead of spring

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”