micro 951 mystery box of silver gnine: well we're done here.

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:22 am

Post by skitter30 »

are you just trying to say that the claim is nai and may or may not be true?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:23 am

Post by votato »

^exactly skitter. my TR is based on the claim which seems like a really dumb play to come from scum. its a mechanical read. you dispute the mechanical read for mechanical reasons but now you're saying the mechanics are simply NAI?

town lean on hari withdrawn. you can be null with a few scumpoints for your avatar and your weirdo brain. for what its worth i like weirdo brains irl
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
hari
hari
idk it she
Townie
hari
idk it she
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: idk it she

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:23 am

Post by hari »

In post 150, skitter30 wrote:are you just trying to say that the claim is nai and may or may not be true?
yes. i am saying that the claim is not alignment indicative and may not be true.
i don't know myself. i don't remember. when i close my eyes i can't recall my face. and you? do you know yourself?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

that was a ... very confusing way to try to say that
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:25 am

Post by votato »

yeah at first it sounded like you were saying we should view the claim as AI and scum-indicative. hmmmm
HMMMMMMMMM
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
hari
hari
idk it she
Townie
hari
idk it she
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:26 am

Post by hari »

In post 153, skitter30 wrote:that was a ... very confusing way to try to say that
sorry
In post 154, votato wrote:yeah at first it sounded like you were saying we should view the claim as AI and scum-indicative. hmmmm
HMMMMMMMMM
i said explicitly that it isn't scum indicative for hectic to fake claim:
In post 149, hari wrote:i think the similarities make it less likely to be true here and that it isn't scum indicative for hectic to fake claim at the start of a game as he has done so in multiple games. sometimes i am busy and sometimes i do not see something i would like to comment on.
i don't know myself. i don't remember. when i close my eyes i can't recall my face. and you? do you know yourself?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:27 am

Post by skitter30 »

yeah taht's what i thought to
i thought you were objecting to votato cuz you were saying it was scummy of hectic to claim that way

i'm not sure this is scummy of hari tho, or if it was a very poor attempt at communicating something
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:28 am

Post by skitter30 »

i feel like if olorin doesn't walk back the claim it's probably townie because taht's a p ~bold~ claim to make as scum (i.e. specifically the potential to become ic bit)
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 109, votato wrote:
In post 101, Nahdia wrote:
In post 94, skitter30 wrote:
In post 91, Nahdia wrote:i mean, yes, exactly this. your post explained in more detail where u were coming from. i can see the progression of your logic.
i'm kinda confused where you don't see the progression of my logic
i dont really buy that a towny would think "this tell is faked" on page 1. a serious vote on page 1 is always going to be somewhat "iffy", the fact that your mind jumps to "fake" rather than "wrong" doesn't make sense from a town perspective to me.

anyway gotta dash. got a job interview.
but even if you like the way i laid out my reasoning better, i made exactly the same logical leap there.
did you? maybe i misread you but this was my interpretation of events:

fishy:
here is a meme
nahdia:
i think meme is scummy
skitter:
i think it's not scummy, and that makes me think you're scum
votato:
regardless of whether it's scummy, i think reacting to meme in that way is more scummy
In post 130, hari wrote:
In post 29, Nahdia wrote:but would town feel the need to prepare something?
what did you think of olorin's opening?
pretty much exactly what votato and skitter have said. likely comes from town. if he is scum, the dehydrated claim is likely still true, though perhaps not with the same outcomes. cant see scum fakeclaiming something reliant on another role like that.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:51 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 158, Nahdia wrote:skitter: i think it's not scummy, and that makes me think you're scum
i think this is an inaccurate representation of my position
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Nahdia »

{Wooper}
{votato, Olorin}
{hari}
{Fishy Logic, skitter50}
skitter30 wrote:
In post 158, Nahdia wrote:skitter: i think it's not scummy, and that makes me think you're scum
i think this is an inaccurate representation of my position
maybe. i noticed you later referring to it as a pressure vote, which isn't the impression i got from the way you were referring to my posts. but i'll bite: got anything out of your pressure?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
hari
hari
idk it she
Townie
hari
idk it she
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:56 am

Post by hari »

In post 158, Nahdia wrote:pretty much exactly what votato and skitter have said. likely comes from town. if he is scum, the dehydrated claim is likely still true, though perhaps not with the same outcomes. cant see scum fakeclaiming something reliant on another role like that.
i guess i don't understand why you (and others) are so willing to accept that the claim is truthful, but this probably isn't alignment indicative as i've had prior experience with hectic making a claim of this sort and it being generally met with acceptance. i have been viewing it very similarly to fishy logic's post (as a prepared opener) instead of as a real claim.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:00 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 160, Nahdia wrote:maybe. i noticed you later referring to it as a pressure vote, which isn't the impression i got from the way you were referring to my posts. but i'll bite: got anything out of your pressure?
it was more of a pressure/pushing vote than anything else. it didn't really indicate a scumread at the time
i don't really like your reaction tho

and @hari claiming something that can make you ic feels like a thing scum probably doesn't do imo?

and i hope your job interview went well !
Show
Hiatus once more.

Fishy Logic
Fishy Logic
Goon
Fishy Logic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Fishy Logic »

In post 160, Nahdia wrote:{Wooper}
{votato, Olorin}
{hari}
{Fishy Logic, skitter50}
can you elaborate on the wooper and my slot's read (other than obviously the meme thing)?

-D
hari
hari
idk it she
Townie
hari
idk it she
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:03 am

Post by hari »

In post 162, skitter30 wrote:and @hari claiming something that can make you ic feels like a thing scum probably doesn't do imo?
but why not? like if olorin says 'give me enough water and i will become an ic' and there isn't a water mechanic, what is the risk?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:06 am

Post by skitter30 »

ah. good point. it feels like a weird thing to make up entirely out of nowhere tho, like the last time it was at least partially related to his real role
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Nahdia »

well, if olorin walks the claim back and says it was just to generate conversation, he'll be right back to null for me. im certainly not advocating for clearing him, but it's been my experience that page 1 claims are rarely scum. and like i said, i think the mechanics around the claim (i'll die if no one hydrates me before n1) really don't sound like something scum would fakeclaim. a sample of potential scenarios:
  • olorin is town, and the claim is real.
  • olorin is scum, and the claim is totally fabricated. i think this is unlikely because of how he claimed he'll die n1 if he's not hydrated. it seems to presuppose there is another role in the game that can hydrate.
  • olorin is scum, but the dehydrated claim is true. i can see us being in this world. i dont think scum would have a role that could suicide n1, and obviously the IC would need to be fake in this scenario. but it's possible he gets something good out of being hydrated, and wants to direct a role that can do so towards him.
skitter30 wrote:
In post 160, Nahdia wrote:maybe. i noticed you later referring to it as a pressure vote, which isn't the impression i got from the way you were referring to my posts. but i'll bite: got anything out of your pressure?
it was more of a pressure/pushing vote than anything else. it didn't really indicate a scumread at the time
i don't really like your reaction tho!
okay, well again, that's really not the impression i got. ill go back and try to recall my thoughts at the time. but what about my reaction do you not like?
Fishy Logic wrote:
In post 160, Nahdia wrote:{Wooper}
{votato, Olorin}
{hari}
{Fishy Logic, skitter50}
can you elaborate on the wooper and my slot's read (other than obviously the meme thing)?

-D
Wooper's posts all read genuine to me. stuff like feels like how town scumhunts. he's been unabashaed about throwing his vote around wildly.
the intro post thing really doesn't factor in. is worth noting that my reads on yourself and skitter are weak (though thinking about it more, i might put skitter below you). my read on you is mostly gut. i didnt like the way you buddied up to skitter in . the read is fine, but just the wording pinged me a little.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 33, skitter30 wrote:
In post 29, Nahdia wrote:but would town feel the need to prepare something?
the more i think about this the more i dislike it, i think
In post 35, skitter30 wrote:i'm not sure if i know how to articulate why the 'would town feel the need to prepare something' bit is bothering me but it just seems like a strange take
like i'm not sure that 'feeling the need to prepare something' correlates to alignment in any way and the assumption is that scum (and not town) might feel that need is a little strange to me

i'm not sure if i explained that well but tldr
it's a weird take that i don't really like

wooper is that what you were thinking about fishy's entrance as well
In post 40, skitter30 wrote:
i don't really like this take
so i think i'm going to start here for now

VOTE: nahdia
you kind of harped on not liking my reason for voting, a lot. it didn't feel like a "oh i just want to pressure you" vote based on what a major deal you seemed to be making over it. thats why i thought you were scumreading me. i suppose the phrase "i think i'm going to start here for now" does lend some credence to your point that it was purely for pressure. but that's what i was looking at anyway.

-Zaphkael, 2020
hari
hari
idk it she
Townie
hari
idk it she
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:14 am

Post by hari »

In post 165, skitter30 wrote:ah. good point. it feels like a weird thing to make up entirely out of nowhere tho, like the last time it was at least partially related to his real role
i don't think it would be out of nowhere as the game is called (at least in signups it was) a jolly drought and the claim seems to be based on last game.
In post 166, Nahdia wrote:olorin is town, and the claim is real.
olorin is scum, and the claim is totally fabricated. i think this is unlikely because of how he claimed he'll die n1 if he's not hydrated. it seems to presuppose there is another role in the game that can hydrate.
olorin is scum, but the dehydrated claim is true. i can see us being in this world. i dont think scum would have a role that could suicide n1, and obviously the IC would need to be fake in this scenario. but it's possible he gets something good out of being hydrated, and wants to direct a role that can do so towards him.
olorin is town and the claim is fake is a definite possibility. hectic maintained the fake aspects of his claim in mystery box hate alongside the real aspect for almost the entirety of the game and he maintained a fake claim in blitz 2 until he died in the night, both as town.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Nahdia »

yeah i guess that's also possible, but im less interested in analyzing that for now.

-Zaphkael, 2020
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:31 am

Post by skitter30 »

@ nahdia:
- the level of escalation seemed weird and out of touch with what i did/said
- the distinction you're drawing between what i said and what votato said seems arbitrary

like your actual reason for voting fishy for the meme post was ok but as you elaborated on it it felt forced so i pushed there, and then that just escalated in a p strange way and it doesn't really seem to match up with how you're viewing other people

also wrt hectic ... i guess if the claim is true there's a decent chance it just resolves itself?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Nahdia »

i.... dont see how it's arbitrary at all. what you two did is like, totally different.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 45, votato wrote:
In post 41, Nahdia wrote:....rvs is exactly the time vague scumtells should be applied? because there's not much else to go on?
except another scumtell is not being able to pick up on or appreciate humor, especially rvs humor. although i dont want to give that attempt at humor too much credit. and i think that one is more reliable.
votato sites a scumtell as his reason to vote me. clear distinction from your behavior towards me.

-Zaphkael, 2020
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:36 am