Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I think Truth has some moments of pure town throughout their ISO, and I think Glitch's push feels pretty agenda-y.

I sorta vibe with Nauci's sentiment of 'scum wouldn't make a go at Truth today' but at the same time most players in the game have said they're not voting Truth on the basis of the claim, so it's a safe slot to vote park and tunnel to avoid commenting substantially on any of the ~actual~ meat of the game. Also consider if the 'mason' bit was a fib to cover for a neighborhood instead, if mafia is in the hood and aware of that then they can expect the claim of masonry will be exposed as a lie later and plan to bury Truth on that basis later in the game.

I like mavs fans latest posts too, no interest there anymore for today. Looker's last post kinda dropped him in my reads as well
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 523, Truth wrote:Is millar the same thing as miller?
Yes, and that's a semi Town-slip from you.

I don't want to lynch Truth today.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 524, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Her vote on GuiltyLion really surprised me. Based on her posts, I was expecting her to vote Norway.

The GL post Nauci is referring to isn't even that bad imo. It wasn't one of the posts from GL that pinged me anyhow.
I agree it was a surprising vote, but I kinda think that makes it less likely scum, not more. if scum!Nauci is planning to vote me why go through the effort of building up a bunch of skepticism of Norway first, I think she'd project a more consistent narrative than that. Looked to me more like she was tired (as she said) and those posts pinged her the most for whatever reason and she decided to vote entirely on that basis.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 525, GuiltyLion wrote:I think Truth has some moments of pure town throughout their ISO, and I think Glitch's push feels pretty agenda-y.

I sorta vibe with Nauci's sentiment of 'scum wouldn't make a go at Truth today' but at the same time most players in the game have said they're not voting Truth on the basis of the claim, so it's a safe slot to vote park and tunnel to avoid commenting substantially on any of the ~actual~ meat of the game. Also consider if the 'mason' bit was a fib to cover for a neighborhood instead, if mafia is in the hood and aware of that then they can expect the claim of masonry will be exposed as a lie later and plan to bury Truth on that basis later in the game.

I like mavs fans latest posts too, no interest there anymore for today. Looker's last post kinda dropped him in my reads as well
I agree with everything here.

VOTE: popopo
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 492, Looker wrote:
In post 428, popopopopopopo wrote:do you have any reads
I feel you're just saying that because it's an easy thing to say.
In post 430, popopopopopopo wrote:Looker needs to give some reads/any reads
I think it'd be easier if you just voted me instead of pretending to scumhunt.
butterfly meme

is this distancing?
In post 492, Looker wrote: Most informational flip: GuiltyLion
Secondary options: LicketyQuickety / NorwegianboyEE
Gray Area/Reasons I'm not ready to end the day: Glitch / Candy Shop / Mavsfan / Cat Scratch Fever /
rozyroz
NDMath / Osuka
Comfortable with delaying inspection: Truth / popopopo / Nauci
In post 471, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Why is Nauci town again? I feel like she’s been taking safe stances
I feel like {Glitch | Candy Shop | Mavsfan | Cat Scratch Fever |
rozyroz
NDMath | Osuka} are the safe ones.

VOTE: GuiltyLion How many people on your wagon are scum?
it's really odd that Looker votes me here on the basis of being the "most informational flip", when there's an equally juicy popopopopo wagon forming, and he was
just
shading popopopopo as scum in the same post. The vote doesn't align with the projected mindset
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 527, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 524, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Her vote on GuiltyLion really surprised me. Based on her posts, I was expecting her to vote Norway.

The GL post Nauci is referring to isn't even that bad imo. It wasn't one of the posts from GL that pinged me anyhow.
I agree it was a surprising vote, but I kinda think that makes it less likely scum, not more. if scum!Nauci is planning to vote me why go through the effort of building up a bunch of skepticism of Norway first, I think she'd project a more consistent narrative than that. Looked to me more like she was tired (as she said) and those posts pinged her the most for whatever reason and she decided to vote entirely on that basis.
I used to only ever vote people I extremely thought were scum but games with many experienced players like MathDino have taught me that I should absolutely feel free to throw my vote around in order to pressure people into posting more content to help sort them, and this seemed like a huge opportunity for that
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 524, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 520, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 418, Nauci wrote:I'll give you some action for now because of the post I called out earlier looking so, so bad

VOTE: GuiltyLion
In post 496, Nauci wrote:
In post 457, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If you don’t like the fact that your scumread then maybe you shouldn’t have played so bad and started the day off by pushing me for quite frankly, awful reasons.
Soo... IS the core of your case OGMUS?
I didn't like either of these posts
Her vote on GuiltyLion really surprised me. Based on her posts, I was expecting her to vote Norway.

If I were scum, what motivation would I have had to unvote before going to bed lol
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

VOTE: popo
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

Ok please do not lynch me until i can post some analysis, there is a lot to go off on my wagon
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 526, LicketyQuickety wrote:

fucking lol

What???

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by osuka »

I’m busy tonight but please don’t lynch until tomorrow, i need to proper catch up

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 439, GuiltyLion wrote:The other thing I don't like about popoppopoopoppopo's vote:

You previously said Nauci was "forced as fuck" and were voting her. Then she quotes one, yes ONE, post of mine she doesn't like, and votes me, and your response is to put me at L-2 with no hesitation? Did your read on Nauci change? Do you think she just decided to lolbus me cause Norway wants to play like he's some RVS god, even though I later linked a game where I opened the exact same way as town? It seems pretty dissonant to me!

VOTE: popopopopopo
This post claiming issues with my vote is leaving out the VITAL fact that I am norwe's vote slave. In doing that, he completely misrepresented my supposed reasoning for switching votes. The push feels fake and based off a misrep. Norwe was cranking the pressure up pretty hard my man guilty needed a release.
In post 479, Truth wrote:VOTE: popopopopopopo

He feels like he doesn't care. I also saw some reasons from tiger cat that I liked.
i mean who tf knows with this guy. He wants to nolynch, then he wants to quick lynch. Idk his alignment but certified VI

I agree with everything here.

VOTE: popopo
This was quick vote on me i fucked up the tags
I've only played with quikc town. in those games he was prone to crackpot theories, unorthodox pushes like he was going at truth with. BUT This vote is very weak especially after all his other interactions he hops on me with GL because of GLs bad and misrepping post.
In post 532, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: popo
Lol ill be phone posting all weekend but look at this dudes iso its all townreads and then a naked hop on me. Could be the worst vote on my wagon. This guy is straight cruising and found an easy spot to park his vote but I ain't mislynch bait like that bro.
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:42 pm

I voted you because I think guilty is town, I don’t townread you, and there’s already a wagon on you
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 534, osuka wrote:
In post 526, LicketyQuickety wrote:

fucking lol

What???
omglol

I legitimately mentally read that as a post from someone trolling the thread and didn't realize it was Quick

Also we have like 11 friggin' days to figure this out so maybe let's not lynch for several more days of discussion; fewer than half of the players in this game have had their turn in the barrel
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:44 pm

We all know you’re just following Norway’s votes

The question is why are you doing that instead of following through with your own pushes
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

Oh and mavsfans(??????) Still has his rvs vote on me. Mavsfans do u think I'm scum? U haven't found anything suspicious in 20 pages?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:45 pm

I don’t think anyone is saying we should lynch now... except for truth lol
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by Nauci »

I feel like at least 3 players handed out town reads of Cat Scratch Fever like they were free candy and I don't think there's been a good explanation from any of them
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:48 pm

What’s your read on me?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 502, Truth wrote:Should we quickly lynch popopopopopopopopo and go into night? I don't we'll get a better suspect than this and it may be good to go to the night without giving mafia any more information.
WIFOM alt?
I feel that you're bluffing, and I don't expect you to make it to LyLo.
In post 529, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 492, Looker wrote:
In post 428, popopopopopopo wrote:do you have any reads
I feel you're just saying that because it's an easy thing to say.
In post 430, popopopopopopo wrote:Looker needs to give some reads/any reads
I think it'd be easier if you just voted me instead of pretending to scumhunt.
butterfly meme

is this distancing?
In post 492, Looker wrote: Most informational flip: GuiltyLion
Secondary options: LicketyQuickety / NorwegianboyEE
Gray Area/Reasons I'm not ready to end the day: Glitch / Candy Shop / Mavsfan / Cat Scratch Fever /
rozyroz
NDMath / Osuka
Comfortable with delaying inspection: Truth / popopopo / Nauci
In post 471, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Why is Nauci town again? I feel like she’s been taking safe stances
I feel like {Glitch | Candy Shop | Mavsfan | Cat Scratch Fever |
rozyroz
NDMath | Osuka} are the safe ones.

VOTE: GuiltyLion How many people on your wagon are scum?
it's really odd that Looker votes me here on the basis of being the "most informational flip", when there's an equally juicy popopopopo wagon forming, and he was
just
shading popopopopo as scum in the same post. The vote doesn't align with the projected mindset
  • I think it's interesting that distancing/bussing is on your mind when you and popopo are voting each other.
  • Define "juicy".
    • How was I shading popopo as scum as opposed to lazy/someone who's only pretending to scumhunt?
In post 536, popopopopopopo wrote:This post claiming issues with my vote is leaving out the VITAL fact that I am norwe's vote slave. In doing that, he completely misrepresented my supposed reasoning for switching votes. The push feels fake and based off a misrep. Norwe was cranking the pressure up pretty hard my man guilty needed a release.
Do you really feel telegraphed sheeping is enough to prove you're town? If you were to flip town, would you want us to lynch GuiltyLion next?
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by NDMath »

Catchup of First 11 pages. Let's see if I can remember why I quoted these posts.
(I've glanced through some of the recent pages but haven't read through them fully yet.)
Spoiler:
In post 44, LicketyQuickety wrote:All that said, I would totally lynch this slot in this instant given the above. I trust this will be met with heavy resistance from Scum and Town will not see the validity of what I am saying. I trust the judgement of those keen on reasoning and not just being non-thinking meat robots.
I scumread the overall post but I like the self-consciousness displayed in this paragraph.

In post 59, Truth wrote:I can already see that osuka is approving the push and shading me. Do you think this could be him testing the room to see if there's support?
I did not see this.

In post 66, popopopopopopo wrote:if truth is not a mason it will come out eventually
I like popo's posts around here.

In post 99, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 47, Nauci wrote:
In post 15, Truth wrote:Interesting. I would like everyone to know I am a
Miller Mason
. I have buddies but I won't be revealing who they are at this time. For now, I will act as their representative.

We would like a nice clean thread clear of profanities. Whenever giving a read or placing a vote, we would like a reason attached as to avoid people having to ask for the reasons. Thank you, we'll let you know if there's any updates.
Once upon a time I would probably have thought this was weird but at this point in 2020 I could be suddenly devoured by a 99 tentacled cthulhu monster appearing out of nowhere in the California sky and be entirely unsurprised
In post 89, Nauci wrote:
In post 60, osuka wrote:
In post 59, Truth wrote:I can already see that osuka is approving the push and shading me. Do you think this could be him testing the room to see if there's support?
this is a retarded misrep
Are you aware that the average teenager on Fortnite is more polite than you are
both of these posts are forced as fuck.
Not sure if forced is the right word but I agree with this point.

In post 116, Truth wrote:I may or may not be in a neighbourhood. I am open to someone claiming neighbours with me which I will play along with. Of course, it might also be my real neighbour if I am in a neighbourhood. This would be the Wifom element at play, and should make it difficult for mafia to decide whether I am a Mason or a neighbour.
What up?

In post 137, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I have Quick as town and lean town on Nauci
I strongly disagree with these reads but I saw them retracted later.
In post 144, Looker wrote:
In post 19, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Popopo. You will be my voting slave
Spoiler:
In post 132, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 131, NorwegianboyEE wrote:More than 2 masons in a mini setup sounds implausible. A hood would be more likely for that.
Truth has all but admitted it's a hood. It's a hood until proven otherwise.
Do you feel we have a legitimate claim 7 pages in?
In post 140, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Do you think Truth is telling the truth about his role?
Why are you trying to avoid RVS?

VOTE: LicketyQuickety Consider it a reward for your...effort
Tone-wise this feels different from the scum!looker I had played with previously.
In post 153, osuka wrote:
In post 151, Truth wrote:Mafia will know I am confirmed town because I am either telling the truth or lying and am mafia. So they would want to kill a confirmed town in the night.
lolllllllllllll fucking what??? I think I’m having a stroke

You do realize mafia knows who is town by virtue of knowing who isn’t mafia, right? Your claim means literally nothing
The point is that the masons, if real, will not be hung, unlike a VT.
In post 157, Candy Shop wrote:
In post 127, popopopopopopo wrote:i meant to quote the whole post there.
So in case of a lynch without any info, we're more likely to hit town than mafia. Accordingly, we have to get more info on scum from the lynch than the value of losing a player.

I'm sure that we're marginally more likely to hit mafia with this method on the first day than a completely random RNG lynch but that is not the test IMO.

The real test is whether the net information gained from the reactions of people from being pressured outweighs the high chance of a potential loss of a townie. When I say net information I also mean to include negative utility information for town such as the fact that the mafia knows of the existence of a masonry when it did not need to.

This logic works better the more investigative roles there are in the game though because the more there are the more it makes sense to wait for a night.

I haven't seen anything yet to lose a townie in a 13 player game so far.

VOTE: NO LYNCH
On home site I've seen several new players bring up this argument. Usually it comes from scum, though the emphasis on roles probably puts it more to null.

In post 164, Truth wrote:I am okay with not lynching today. Going to even numbers alive on a day is bad, but if a doctor protects me we would actually be back on odd numbers. And not lynching on the first day is better than later on because of the proportion of mafia and town.

VOTE: no lynch
I am heavily confused by this post.
In post 200, Truth wrote:I am reading. I don't remember everything. I am suspicious of Osuka as well so I can help here.

VOTE: Osuka
I really don't understand the attack on Osuka.
In post 202, LicketyQuickety wrote:Currently I am trying to figure out if Truth is TSTBS or just Scum.
Drawing a blank.
I find this a likely town mindset though not necessarily townie.

In post 211, osuka wrote:let me emphasize this just so there's literally no question on anyone's mind
Probably playstyle/personality but I townread this train of thought.

In post 270, LicketyQuickety wrote:The long and short of it is that I don't think osuka actually thinks I am Scum. They put a "high confidence" read out there with one thing they say and in another thing they say they call what they are doing a push. Not sure I really get the logic or consistency there. On the one hand, he's "sure" I am Scum and on the other he thinks I am a good person to push to get more out of. Not sure I really get the second iteration there as I have pretty much been an open book this game.
I follow this post much better than Quick's previous posts.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by NDMath »

Whoops.
UNVOTE: licketyquickety
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 543, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:What’s your read on me?
Null
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:20 pm

In post 536, popopopopopopo wrote:Lol ill be phone posting all weekend but look at this dudes iso its all townreads and then a naked hop on me. Could be the worst vote on my wagon. This guy is straight cruising and found an easy spot to park his vote but I ain't mislynch bait like that bro.
Do you think you've done enough to be townread?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:24 pm

Though thinking about it some more, accusing me of hardly doing anything this game when popo himself hasn't really done much this game is kind of hilariously hypocritical in a way that I think is probably townie

Who are your top scumreads popo?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”