Micro 950: Lovers Mafia

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 873, Doctor Drew wrote:If you did.....why did you vote me.
cuz you literally were trying to help the 2 scum players lynch me?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:09 pm

In post 873, Doctor Drew wrote:Sorry I don't live in this comically delusional world where I knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, who scum was.
Yea you live in whacko land where every read you had was wrong.

Then game ends and you come here like you knew what the hell you were doing.

It's just laughable. Learn to play the game before you start running your mouth.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
SleeperSoul
SleeperSoul
Goon
SleeperSoul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by SleeperSoul »

I mean.... I'm skimming over all this now, but it does have a lot of stuff I can learn from, soo...... drew vs pooky show must go on! hehe guilty pleasure

don't work yourselves up too much guys
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:10 pm

I just think it's hilarious that every read drew has this game was comically wrong and he's coming in here like he was going to win but I stopped him.

Just rofl.

Guy is in his own delusional fantasy world.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:12 pm

In post 856, Doctor Drew wrote:So yes, I switched to you because you were doing the most obvscum things. I should've stuck to my guns about votato, but congrats.......you were just too scummy to ignore.
Still waiting for what obvscum things I did to make you change your vote to me and put me at L-1
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:15 pm

yea I didn't think you had anything either
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

Porky, although I recognize what your playstyle is, town didnt. It is what lead townies like tuxedo to get demotivated and shut off their brains and lynch you after we fucked up the quick hammer.

What happen between both of you resulted from miscommunication during day 1 which we let happen. Drew had no fucking clue how to read your read progressions on people like sleeper (which I pointed out) like other townies. Likewise, you were hell bent on convincing townies to self sacrifice to exploitable levels.

I think drew made the right play given what he stated at the time: he trusted ray to be town. As such, his vote on you is the standard townie counterwagon vote. Likewise, I think you coming in and trying to push off the pressure on your wagon was fine.

Even you didnt get me right, so if we are playing the card of "I had tuxedoholden right all along", you failed to deduced who it was after pushing scum!me into a position to win day 1.

Shit happens.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 874, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 869, Doctor Drew wrote:maybe if we meet again you will suck a bit less.
It's funny you say this when everything you did this game was comically wrong.

You scum-read me(wrong)

You town-read HoldenTux (wrong

You abandoned your scum-read on ScumVotato in order to sheep him and try to help him lynch the only other PureTown group in the game (lol Wrong)

Meanwhile I baited the scum into trying to quicklynch me - dodged it with a unvote and correctly solved the game showing that the last pureTown group was me/bugs.

So even then after I had to expend tons of energy to get your idiot vote out of the game - the town had a chance at winning.

This game really would've been so much easier if you just had a townie reaction to my original probe and instead of randomly joining the 2 scumbags and voting for the only PureTown players in the game outside of you/Raya.

Which btw you still haven't explained why you did that so it's pretty obvious you're garbage at this game.
Raya wanted to vote you first, so you think she is garbage as well?

I didn't join that wagon until I was incredibly frustrated with your murderboner you had for......and again, thanks for completely ignoring all the shit you were wrong about and the shit I was right about and only focusing on what fits your narative. At least I know you are actually are a narcissistic sociopath and not just a regular asshole.
In post 875, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 873, Doctor Drew wrote:If you did.....why did you vote me.
cuz you literally were trying to help the 2 scum players lynch me?
If you knew they were scum........why not join me in voting votato when you had the chance.

You know, the guy who I kept saying was scum but you only wanted to kill me and not listen to reason.

This whole thing could have been avoided if you took your tiny delusional brain out of your ass and used basic reading and comprehension skills to see that.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:23 pm

In post 882, Doctor Drew wrote:Raya wanted to vote you first, so you think she is garbage as well?

I didn't join that wagon until I was incredibly frustrated with your murderboner you had for......and again, thanks for completely ignoring all the shit you were wrong about and the shit I was right about and only focusing on what fits your narative. At least I know you are actually are a narcissistic sociopath and not just a regular asshole.

Raya was doing PoE of a false premise where she thought TuxHolden was PureTown. something we didn't have info from the rest of town for. She also actively distrusted you and your read of Votato/Sleeper containing a scumpair - hence it makes SENSE for her to vote me since she doesn't trust YOU. It doesn't make sense for YOU to vote me because you were actively pushing Votato/Sleeper as a scumpair and Votato had already gotten sleeper to bus me.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

But, I am done arguing.

I actually did have fun, the Lover setup is probably my overall favorite set up.

Thanks beeboy and everyone involved(even Pooky).

Catch you in the next game.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:26 pm

In post 882, Doctor Drew wrote:If you knew they were scum........why not join me in voting votato when you had the chance.
Because I was getting a reaction off you first. I had to see if your belief that Votato was scum manipulating Sleeper was a true belief or scum making something up. If it was a true belief, then logic would state that you would have me slotted as Town since Votato/Sleeper voted my slot. but instead you joined votato in voting me, something that doesn't make sense if you truly believed votato to be scum manipulating sleeper.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:27 pm

In post 882, Doctor Drew wrote:You know, the guy who I kept saying was scum but you only wanted to kill me and not listen to reason.
I know this is not something you understand but I literally didn't want to kill you until you put me at L-1 and abandoned votato and that made me think you were lying before about Votato being scum.

That and you putting me at L-1 meant that I had to fight you off me before I could progress to anything else since I can't exactly start hunting scum elsewhere when I'm at L-1.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:28 pm

In post 882, Doctor Drew wrote:This whole thing could have been avoided if you took your tiny delusional brain out of your ass and used basic reading and comprehension skills to see that.
I'm trying to explain the logic behind the play but you just keep responding with idiotic insults. Like seriously do you think this makes you look good dude?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:31 pm

In post 881, HoldenGolden wrote:I think drew made the right play given what he stated at the time: he trusted ray to be town. As such, his vote on you is the standard townie counterwagon vote. Likewise, I think you coming in and trying to push off the pressure on your wagon was fine.
Counter-wagon is such a dumb strategy if he believes Raya to be town - he knows he's town, so if he believes Raya is town, all he has to do is convince me that he's town and He/Raya get to go to Endgame Heaven and win.

Putting me at L-1 is not the way to convince me that he's town.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:32 pm

In post 881, HoldenGolden wrote:Even you didnt get me right, so if we are playing the card of "I had tuxedoholden right all along", you failed to deduced who it was after pushing scum!me into a position to win day 1.
Real talk I wanted to put Drew as obvs-town so badly and push him/raya for the endgame win but he literally couldn't get out of his own way.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 89, votato wrote:
In post 85, Genghis Khan wrote:SCUMSLIP

votato is in the mindset for getting a mislynch today, which is why he thinks scum will know all the pairs tomorrow. If he's town, he would consider what happens the other 50% of the time when scum is lynched - which he should be aiming for.
i dont think this is the scumslip you're looking for. you're assuming a random lynch. is scum just refuses to bus, 5/6 townies all have to agree on a scum lynch, including 1 townie to self-vote. a mislynch is all but assured today. the game gets interesting tomorrow.
I was spectating this game, and props to Genghis for nailing this obvious scumslip. Having meta on both town and scum!Drew and Raya being painfully obvtown, I had them as the pure t/t pair. Sleeper was also blatantly obvtown. Holden did fool me though but considering I really couldn’t be confident that scum was in the Pooky/Bugs pair, I don’t really understand why everyone was so convinced Holden/Tux were the t/t pair. I also thought Tex was townier than Holden.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by HoldenGolden »

Yeah that was one of the few times a scumslip actually was correct and wasnt total horseshit logically :lol:
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by beeboy »

Thank you everyone for playing the game, I do plan on modding this setup again! In addition to a large theme I've been working on.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 890, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 89, votato wrote:
In post 85, Genghis Khan wrote:SCUMSLIP

votato is in the mindset for getting a mislynch today, which is why he thinks scum will know all the pairs tomorrow. If he's town, he would consider what happens the other 50% of the time when scum is lynched - which he should be aiming for.
i dont think this is the scumslip you're looking for. you're assuming a random lynch. is scum just refuses to bus, 5/6 townies all have to agree on a scum lynch, including 1 townie to self-vote. a mislynch is all but assured today. the game gets interesting tomorrow.
I was spectating this game, and props to Genghis for nailing this obvious scumslip. Having meta on both town and scum!Drew and Raya being painfully obvtown, I had them as the pure t/t pair. Sleeper was also blatantly obvtown. Holden did fool me though but considering I really couldn’t be confident that scum was in the Pooky/Bugs pair, I don’t really understand why everyone was so convinced Holden/Tux were the t/t pair. I also thought Tex was townier than Holden.
Hey look, someone who knows my meta saw me as obvtown. Crazy.

If only you didn't cherry pick a scum game of mine and did some actual town work Pooky.

And yes, in my blind rage here I forgot about that obvious scum slip that Genghis pointed out.......how did you not go back to see this Pooky?

Also, good to see you again Nancy......we need to play in a game soon.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Raya36 »

I leave for 1 day and you guys finish the whole game without me!

Also sorry drew. I really thought you were scummy but I guess it was paranoia getting the best of me
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 894, Raya36 wrote:I leave for 1 day and you guys finish the whole game without me!

Also sorry drew. I really thought you were scummy but I guess it was paranoia getting the best of me
No worries, you at least were reasonable with your reads.

As I said in the PT, I get why I come off as scummy.......but I don't get when people get to that point not using logic.
Genghis Khan
Genghis Khan
Townie
Genghis Khan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Genghis Khan »

Drew, you were painfully obvtown to me; it's unbelievable how they treat our good cult leaders nowadays... just not right, I'm telling you. Thanks, Nancy, I thought that scumslip actually had good grounds! I like your new avatar.

Sorry about replacing out btw, was (and still am) overwhelmed with games.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 892, beeboy wrote:
Thank you everyone for playing the game, I do plan on modding this setup again! In addition to a large theme I've been working on.

For the next game I am adjusting the deadlines to 7 days on day 1 and 5 days on day 2+. Deadlines here felt really short even if they never mattered. I am trying to find a balance that allows games to move quickly and I am still not sure what that is given that number is different for every player base.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Genghis Khan
Genghis Khan
Townie
Genghis Khan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Genghis Khan »

Anyways, well played to the scumteam. You both played well. You need to stop winning scum games against me, votato...
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 895, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 894, Raya36 wrote:I leave for 1 day and you guys finish the whole game without me!

No worries, you at least were reasonable with your reads.

As I said in the PT, I get why I come off as scummy.......but I don't get when people get to that point not using logic.
I think it was the aggression and paranoia. I just saw you pushing for a mislynch and nothing else. You seemed overly confident

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”