Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 824, mavsfan41 wrote:I think town!Norwegian votes Nauci before osuka’s post. That felt like he was worried he might appear scummy to vote Nauci but after osuka’s post, felt like he could much easily defend his vote or play it off if challenged on it.
I can see where you're coming from here but I kinda just think it's more that Norway's been embarrassed to directly confront and admit the slow but inevitable dawning realization that I am town :D
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 872, Nauci wrote:
In post 868, osuka wrote:@nauci I’m being lazy and I need to stop being lazy tbh. I’ll put more effort in tonight after work, but if you wanna see a lazy town game from me look at the large normal I played a while back (world record mafia - large 213?)
Okay but even if you don't have the bandwidth to effort post about everyone, what if you started with just explaining what you meant by "weird" and why
originally i had a slight tr on you but at some point it went from trying to defuse the situation between me and quick to trying a bit too hard to do that. that's when it started pinging me

i'll iso you soon(tm) and i'll post updates

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 828, NDMath wrote: He's misinterpreting norwee's post in a way that's missing what's intended to be a humorous statement and instead interpreting it as norwee scumreading him. I found more of norwee's points valid and their tone townie.
This doesn't feel like honest analysis to me. Let's rewind and look at the Norway post that you say is "intended to be a humorous statement" -
In post 172, NorwegianboyEE wrote:GuiltyLion, can you please come in and obvtown it up soon. Your RVS entrance coupled with disappearing hasn’t exactly filled me to the brin with confidence regarding your slot.
what do you see as the humor in this post? This to me felt like a really bogus shade and I kinda took it personally, my RVS was completely NAI and I 'disappeared' because I had other stuff I wanted to do away from the site. I honestly hate coming to threads and seeing people talk about how scummy I am solely because I'm not available to post at all times, it gets under my skin. So what did I misinterpret here, exactly?
In post 828, NDMath wrote:
In post 748, GuiltyLion wrote: alright, if you ask for it I will indulge!

1. first things first, I didn't like opening with the "let's see if I can remember why I quoted these posts!", feels really performative and buddying up to the thread. feels like you're mindful of how people are going to perceive your entry

2. next, a number of your questions are useless, they don't need to be answered and I don't see how they will generate useful content. Often because there's more content later that makes the answers to the questions irrelevant, or because they're just kinda empty things to discuss. It seems pretty clear that Quick thought at least the 'hood' aspect of Truth's claim was legitimate. CSF has posted a bunch of content to work with, who cares about "avoiding" RVS? Do you really think that's the most indicative thing you could comment on in the first 150 posts, or even the most indicative thing about CSF's play in the game?

3. You also make a number of really hedgey or pointless comments. "Usually pushing for NL comes from scum" (hard disagree btw), "but here it's probably closer to null". Okay? Do you scumread Candy Shop or not? "I find this a likely town mindset though not necessarily townie". What? What's the point of that comment at all?

4. Next, you just voted/unvoted and peaced out. I think town should be at least putting a vote down in that situation to advance the game, even if they're not fully caught up yet. you STILL haven't voted. What are you doing to actually help catch/kill scum? How does town benefit at all from your presence in the game if you're not participating in any wagons?

5. Finally, adding your next post into the mix, it's not really clear to me
at all
why you have any of the reads that you do. Your reads list has most of the players in the game in ambiguous nully tiers with no explanation given as to how they got to be there or where you'd feel comfortable voting. Why am I lower than Candyshop, who is lower than everyone else in the game? Do you think I'm more likely scum? If both myself and Candyshop were at L-1 and you were holding the hammer, you'd vote me over Candy Shop - why? Why are Glitch/Nauci below the four players above them? Would you vote to lynch either of those slots today?

6. None of it is content that is useful to me to help understand your thought process or suggests that you're taking initiative to solve the game for your benefit or anyone else's. It all feels very timid and blendy, like you're just posting a formulaic template of what you think town posts are supposed to look like.
(Numbers Inserted)
1. I am a very self-conscious player. So yes I care how people perceive my entry.
2. Funny enough, both examples you cite are actually looker's words due to it spoilering weirdly.
@Looker

3. Pushing for NL coming from scum is from personal experience it has come from scum more times than town. At the moment in time I wasn't sure, as of completing the catchup I scumread the slot. The comment on tstbs meant that I felt quick's mindset was that of a townie, but I believed it was probably something that mafia could/would fake. I decided to keep it I guess?
4. Voting was accidental due to looker's post quoting weird. I didn't see value in voting at that point in time. I don't get why I can't be not voting in peace when it's still early in the dayphase and I'm not one to case early on. I'm helping just as much without voting in that you got the impression that if I did vote it would be for you and received the same amount of pressure from it, I don't get that point at all.
5. The purpose of the readlist was to summarize the catchup and fill in what wasn't said in terms of reads. I'm more willing to hang the further down the list, and I tend to be a more defensive player in that I prefer not having my townreads hung to getting my scumreads hung.
6. I'm not comprehending this paragraph.
2 and first part of 4 - my bad, these are bad mistakes on my part, fair enough.

second half of 4 - I fundamentally disagree with this though. You're not creating the same amount of pressure, you're shirking the responsibility of putting your money where your mouth is. And you're not putting pressure on other players too! if I hit L-1 that becomes a more difficult game state for scum off the wagon, because now my claim or lynch is potentially imminent and they gotta either explain why they're okay with the situation
or
start defending me. If they don't comment on an L-1 wagon at all it looks really bad on them both at the time and in later days. This doesn't really apply the same way as the wagon has fewer and fewer votes, lots of players can get away with ignoring an L-3 or an L-4 wagon.

5 - I think you kinda missed my point here. I'm not so much questioning the purpose of a reads list in general, I'm more specifically questioning why your tiers exist, they feel arbitrary. Let's just zoom in on Candy Shop for a single example - it's baffling to me that he somehow exists in between Glitch/Nauci and myself. Presumably, all of us are scumreads to you in some form or the other. How and why did you decide to put him in a tier of his own? Why not just have him on my tier, or the tier above? What meaning were you trying to convey by separating the four of us into three tiers like that?

6 - I feel it's kinda clear? None of your post by post comments lead me to understand how you then created that readslist. Largely because of my issues in point 5, I can't trace a clear train of thought from "here's my thoughts as I'm reading the game" -> "here's how my reads got to be where they are".
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 828, NDMath wrote: From context of this post and that they're my most recent games, I'm assuming the games you Iso'd my slot were open777 and largenomal227.
In open 777 I wasn't 'townie' and 'insightful' until day 2. Day 1 I was scumread by many players and my reads were very omgussy.
In largenormal227 I layed low and didn't do much until I lead massclaim. I definitely wasn't very goal oriented in this game.
Also, I would love to point out the use of 'so far here' as opposed to presumably looking at most of the game in the other games.
I'm not sure why this counts as a defense? Aren't you saying basically that as town you don't start trying until later, and you haven't tried yet here? How is that different from a scum game where you don't try?

and I definitely think you were more goal oriented in large normal 227. Here are your second, third, fourth, fifth posts from that game:

Spoiler: NDMath ISO in Large Normal 227
In post 168, NDMath wrote:1. Nope.
2. Mininormal 2125
3. Not sure.

From tone I have hoctac and norwee likely town and manatee likely scum.
In post 170, NDMath wrote:Not a strong read but,
Nothing of his rings townie, and I particularly see this post coming from scum.
In post 146, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 95, word321 wrote:while we r at it, lets try to make communications clean and fluid
the more content we have, the better
if we need to translate every 2 posts, we r looseing possibilities on interactions
dont like this post it screams "im towny"
In post 130, popopopopopopo wrote:in a large game like this, picking some VI to quicklynch isn't a bad idea day 1.
While I dont like the idea behind this post im inclined to believe it comes from town for now
In post 173, NDMath wrote:
In post 171, midwaybear wrote:hum, that post seems more townie than scummy than me
idk how good my tone reading is though
What's your thoughts on stan1ey?
In post 177, NDMath wrote:
In post 175, midwaybear wrote:I like what he is doing so far. He is clarifying stuff and also trying to scumhunt(votato)
He said he was really good at scum though, but I still tl stan1ey
Similar to what I was thinking when I read his iso so far. His answers to questions all seem natural.

The more word talks the more I like his progression.

This is like page 7-8 or whatever of that game and ALL of these posts stand out more to me in terms of trying to sort players, generate content, and share reads to influence than thread than anything you've done here so far. I'll grant you that maybe it's been harder in this game because pages and pages were generated while you weren't around, but tbh if you're town in this game, you'd be far better served just quoting singular posts and giving takes like you did in 227 than doing the giant fluff walls filled with empty statements like you've given us so far.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 846, Nauci wrote:@GuiltyLion you were in that newbie game with Osuka, so what's your take on my read?
I totally agree with it and am glad you cased it as explicitly as you did. If I'm trying to be charitable to osuka, mayyyybe he might have gotten lazier over the years since it's a somewhat old game, but that doesn't negate the fact that his shade towards you (as well as myself) here WAS vague and he's clearly someone with enough experience/capability to bring receipts.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 863, Nauci wrote:I'd love to hear from GuiltyLion about those tunnel pivots from Norwegian—it feels so bizarre to me that maybe it's just his style as town because scum would surely be self conscious about the optics around that.
lol I swear I hadn't read this post yet when I posted , I swear!
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 876, osuka wrote:
In post 872, Nauci wrote:
In post 868, osuka wrote:@nauci I’m being lazy and I need to stop being lazy tbh. I’ll put more effort in tonight after work, but if you wanna see a lazy town game from me look at the large normal I played a while back (world record mafia - large 213?)
Okay but even if you don't have the bandwidth to effort post about everyone, what if you started with just explaining what you meant by "weird" and why
originally i had a slight tr on you but at some point it went from trying to defuse the situation between me and quick to trying a bit too hard to do that. that's when it started pinging me

i'll iso you soon(tm) and i'll post updates
FWIW, I tried to explain Quick the same way I tried to explain you this game

Quick was super suspicious that I was trying to buddy him as a result of it in that game until I was NKed N1

I would have been suspicious that he DIDN'T accuse me of buddying him this game for doing similar things, except he literally just saw me flip town after doing the same thing, so it should quell his paranoia.

Spoiler: Some Examples of Posts From the Aforementioned Interactions
In post 318, Nauci wrote:
In post 303, Blair wrote:Quick, it would be enormously helpful if you would spend less time trying to cultivate your "WoOoOo I'm SuCh A mYsTeRiOuS eNiGmA" meta for future games and more time trying to help us find scum in this one.
In my experience with Quick and trying to read his past games to figure out his meta for said previous game with Quick, he's never really intentionally being enigmatic. It's more like his trains of thought are very different from any that I've ever had, they make total sense to him, but he only ever says such a small portion of his thoughts out loud that all I ever surmise about his theories is ?????
In post 387, Nauci wrote:Page 15 makes me want to facepalm so hard

But also it is the most Stereoquickipal behavior I've ever seen. It's one of his top 3 schticks to aggressively misinterpret someone and then make a whole truck load of posts with that misinterpretation as the premise.

Quick: Blair is saying you were lying because you, on 3 separate occasions, claimed you purposely post enigmatically/mysteriously, and then in the 4th post claimed that you were NOT trying to be cryptic, which totally contradicts the previous 3 posts

Blair: I think that Quick both meant what he said the first 3 times, and what he said with that last bit, because A: the part about him NOT trying to be cryptic was referring to a very specific subset of his posts, and B: he sometimes owns the fact that he's unintentionally cryptic because he doesn't explain his theories well enough, but sometimes he also says that this happens because he's intentionally being mysterious. It's the sort of thing that has gotten him mislynched many a time. I think that if you're going to scum read him, you have to go a bit deeper than surface contradictions.
In post 416, Nauci wrote:
In post 414, Blair wrote:If your meta is violently anti-town, that doesn't really persuade me to keep you around anyway.
okay that's fair but can it persuade you into pursuing investigations into things that are less shallow and more productive instead of litigating "Quick sometimes says he's mysterious and sometimes admits he's not intentionally mysterious" ad nauseum
In post 505, Nauci wrote:I feel like I've been stating what I know about Quick from previous experience with him and I don't exactly know why that's pocketing because not a whole lot of what I said was positive... But hey if you feel complimented by just the accuracy of a description then suit yourself?

It's at most NAI behavior from me but I extremely do not understand why I keep getting accused of buddying just because I want players to evaluate based on real reasons and also deprive scum of low hanging fruit lynchbait NAI habits
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 877, GuiltyLion wrote:6 - I feel it's kinda clear? None of your post by post comments lead me to understand how you then created that readslist. Largely because of my issues in point 5, I can't trace a clear train of thought from "here's my thoughts as I'm reading the game" -> "here's how my reads got to be where they are".
This is precisely how I felt about that list appearing after a bunch of quotes and comments which didn't elucidate any of the read list, to the point where I didn't know whether the list was in ascending or descending order
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 879, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 846, Nauci wrote:@GuiltyLion you were in that newbie game with Osuka, so what's your take on my read?
I totally agree with it and am glad you cased it as explicitly as you did. If I'm trying to be charitable to osuka, mayyyybe he might have gotten lazier over the years since it's a somewhat old game, but that doesn't negate the fact that his shade towards you (as well as myself) here WAS vague and he's clearly someone with enough experience/capability to bring receipts.
The newbie game Osuka and I were in just finished, and even though Osuka replaced in halfway through D1 and out halfway through D2, there was significantly more meaty content there. He was wrong about all of it because he was 700% sure that scum was 2 people who definitely weren't scum, but when he raged at them he was still quoting and explaining his reasons more.

Spoiler: Osuka Posts from Newbie 2004
osuka wrote:
In post 345, Freddiethelady wrote:Unless feather is super manipulative, it doesn't seem like he would be coordinated enough to pretend to be new, ask all these pertinent questions, and play the scum role so well. For that I think he is VT.
Gibus is sus to me because of all the vote switching and random accusations. I stand by my opinion about it being sloppy and thats all I can come up with atm. My thought is whether or not you're scum in a newbie game, you don't want to draw attention, by trying to be casual that person becomes more suspicious by their fake nonchalance. of course, in opposition to this is people who don't interact are also sus so like ironcat said, its a catch 22. So if the scum is nervous about appearing one way or the other, it might be easiest to be quiet for the time being.
speaking of ironcat, im on the fence. Post #193 he says he’s okay with votato’s disagreement. I am less suspicious of people who aren’t afraid of standing in opposition to someone like votato who has strong, and well thought out opinions because it reads to me that he isn’t trying to cover up something – his opinion is what it is. His exchange with fish made him look even less suspicious, perhaps only in contrast to whatever was going on with fish and his frustrations. Then again, #243 was a childish rebuttal, but that doesn’t scream scum to me necessarily.
I don’t know how to read brass, votato or Lilith. Brass and votato seem genuinely interested in seeing the game progress in a dynamic manner, while helping people learn along the way. if one of them happen to be scum, they haven’t seemed to let on that they are going to take advantage of people’s feelings of ‘trust worthiness’….yet, but I guess that’s the point, right? Lol.
Lilith hasn’t posted much lately, has she? I wonder why. Ive been suspicious of her without being able to collect my thoughts or any evidence (if in fact there is any) against her yet.
Copycat hasn’t struck me as one way or the other. We also don’t have any point of reference from the previous slot holder…lililil (right?) I wonder if, if that was a scum role cat stepped into, lililil wasn’t active at all before, so im assuming the scum buddy wouldn’t have had help from him either…makes me wonder what it was like as a lone scum and who was looking for a replacement.
that read on feather is a fucking stretch and a half, innit

this feels like a post that's supposed to look like it's good content, but it strikes me as particularly shallow. very noncommittal and truly exceptionally bland
osuka wrote:
In post 679, votato wrote:that puts copykat on L-2. Nauci how do you reconcile your top 2 scum reads scum reading each other? Are we just bussing hard? Pretty meh catchup, speaking of iioa
this is completely out of touch with reality and the fact that his two scumreads scumread each other means nothing. Her post was pretty okay and yours is a sad accusation based on a fabricated premise

i liked you for town before but now I'm not so sure
osuka wrote:
In post 697, Nauci wrote:
In post 685, brassherald wrote:she's trying to pocket me by pointing out me being upset was justified.
Actually I was just saying you were justified as an indirect dig at the post you were talking about because I had run out of direct ways to express it
this strikes me as a particularly snarky way to dodge a response. very odd
osuka wrote:
In post 762, Formerfish wrote:
In post 759, Nauci wrote:I'm sorry I wasn't clear
Oh thats ok, i actually have a list, in my head. So maybe not a list, but an idea.

And newbie as in replacement. I even had that word in my head instead of newbie to be more clear with my objection, but you know, stoned.
this is an obvious attempt at amending a previous post where he said something ("leave the newbie alone, you monsters") and got himself in a bad place ("why are you protecting the guy?"). have you ever seen anyone use "newbie" to mean someone who just replaced in? I know i have never
osuka wrote:i'm not quibbling over words. I'm saying that what you did and what I did aren't the same and particularly, the
way
you did what you did and handled yourself when prompted was the primary reason for concern

to elaborate, 758 is weird but it is an order of magnitude retroactively more weird after 762
osuka wrote:
In post 979, osuka wrote:i'm not sure how i feel about formerfish at the moment. i have thoughts there but im a bit conflicted
more specifically, he clearly knows how to play the game and that kind of play, in general, is nai. I don't see anything glaring so far but i have to admit to not having delved too deep into his play at this point. regardless, he's a bad lynch d1 because if he is town (and statistically, that's bound to be the case) he's definitely someone i wanna have alive
osuka wrote:
In post 979, osuka wrote:
In post 963, lilith2013 wrote:Which reminds me, @Osuka can you explain your read on freddie? All I can find in your ISO is that you called one of her posts bland? Also, are you scumreading formerfish?
i'll get you some post numbers from freddie in a second here, i'm still catching up to the thread.
345 is a bad post that
seems
good at first glance. it's not quite iioa but it's very shallow and feels fabricated, almost as if she was forcing herself to form something remotely resembling a natural read

585 is bad wifom. like wifom and bad reasoning had a kid and it was a terrible, terrible post

886 is a shit tier dodge

893 is unnecessarily defensive and clearly uncomfortable

898 is apologetic. the apologetic, almost friendly tone can be found in other posts and it screams "let me be your friend, fellow townie"

937 is full of bad justifications for bad decisions

969 brings back the apologetic tone in full force
osuka wrote:i made the same comment about 345 because i was prompted about it. the way you behave is more than enough justification for a scumread, and 993 is prima facie of a scum role PM

you're WAY too defensive in a deflective way, characteristic of newbscum. talk about substance - what is the substance in your post (and with an omgus to top it off, no less)? I don't have to post a paragraph full of adjectives to justify my scumread, because your posts and tone speak for themselves

to all the newbies in the game, 993 does not come from town. I'm 100% ready to lynch this slot now

Here's a smattering of the posts from that game which I thought were significantly meatier, and I scrolled less than halfway through Osuka's 206 posts made over the course of two half game days. Even when Osuka is calling things "weird," he brought some receipts, to steal your phrase. Not only did he react to specific posts constantly, he reacted to them almost immediately in real time instead of making accusations about posts from dozens of pages ago without pointing out specifically which ones.

A ton of the 206 posts in that game were fluff or calling posts stupid like he did here, but there was, IMO, way more substance on top of those.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 846, Nauci wrote:@mavs What do you make of Osuka?

Pending some more research on NBEE, I think that we're more likely to hit scum there than NBEE for aforementioned WIFOM reasons. Do you disagree?

@GuiltyLion you were in that newbie game with Osuka, so what's your take on my read?
FoS on osuka. As I’ve said, I hadn’t really thought much about that slot, but after an ISO, I can see your argument. I think he’s going a little too far with Truth. He’s saying what I’m thinking often but I don’t really like how it’s every single time Truth posts. 750 & 751 feel town to me and that’s why he’s getting the FoS and not an actual SR from me. The attack on Quickety strikes me as town but the constant just taking every opportunity to rip into Truth just seems forced. Not sure if he has ulterior motives here or not, but I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt here cause he doesn’t try to role fish or call Truth’s bluff about Truth’s supposed mason buddies backing him. But more just calls Truth the VI (or at least how I read it). There is 595 where he thinks Truth is scum but also 697 which would imply more of a acknowledgement of Truth’s play style so far and how he might not be scum, just... umm..... playing a unique style. But not sure, so let’s ask...

@osuka: are you still SR’ing Truth?

As for Glitch, I’ll get around to him later. His wall posts are exhausting to read.

@Norwegian: I’m not saying you’re scummy cause you abandoned your read on GuiltyLion. I’m saying that I think SR’ing him after the second battle seems forced. And also how you went about your vote with Nauci, which again, you got Quickety and osuka’s take on Nauci and THEN voted. Not to sound like a broken record, but this reads as an extra precaution to make sure you’re not being SR’ed for voting Nauci. I understand why you’d drop your pursuit of GuiltyLion if you don’t think it will turn into a lynch cause I think I’m going to have to do the same thing pretty soon and pursue other targets instead of you for basically the same reason.

Pedit: @nauci: I see you posted 881 - 883 and haven’t read them yet. But wanted to get this post up.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 843, LicketyQuickety wrote:Glitch's content has been objectively bad not really offering any new insights, and generally just jumping on the next popular wagon.
A good wagon is great, it gets results. You don't have to like that I jumped on the popo wagon despite explaining a solid case why. And it's understandable if the fact that I voted po pisses you off because it doesn't help you read me and my slot more. But it does help us read po and his slot more which is important too. We have time right now and I'm not so much concerned with getting you to hardcore TR me based on my vote record (or I wouldn't have jumped on popo and I definitely would never have gone after Truth), but more with getting reactions, breakdowns, thoughts, and high pressure situations laid out across the board.

I pushed Truth so much that he literally refused to answer any more of my questions. Reaction. Content to eval. I haven’t had time to do an ISO of popo in the past day or two but I am confident enough in his scum vibes that putting him at 4 votes was a good call, and once I finish reading through some of this game again I’ll be able to focus on more than just popo and Truth when I can get some sturdier reads. I’ll have more thoughts tomorrow. Still reading previous pages right now and trying to get through some of these 1v1s in the thread.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My new guess is that the talky people are town.
VOTE: NDMath
Still one of the worst slots.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 857, Deimos27 wrote:popopopopopopo (2): Truth, Glitch
Nauci (2): Cat Scratch Fever, NorwegianboyEE
osuka (2): Nauci, GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion (1): Looker
LicketyQuickety (1): osuka
Cat Scratch Fever (1): popopopopopopo
Glitch (1): LicketyQuickety
NorwegianboyEE (1): mavsfan41
No Lynch (1): Candy Shop

Not Voting (1): NDMath
Let’s consolidate. This spread of votes is ridiculous. Nobod TR’s NDMath right?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 875, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 824, mavsfan41 wrote:I think town!Norwegian votes Nauci before osuka’s post. That felt like he was worried he might appear scummy to vote Nauci but after osuka’s post, felt like he could much easily defend his vote or play it off if challenged on it.
I can see where you're coming from here but I kinda just think it's more that Norway's been embarrassed to directly confront and admit the slow but inevitable dawning realization that I am town :D
:igmeou:
Don’t treat me like some Tsundere.

- Bunno
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 887, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

So instead of voting for anyone of the players with 2 votes already, you're going to start a whole new wagon for someone with no votes on them yet?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 889, Nauci wrote:

So instead of voting for anyone of the players with 2 votes already, you're going to start a whole new wagon for someone with no votes on them yet?
Yeh, what r you gonna do about it? ;)

- Bunno
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 888, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 875, GuiltyLion wrote:
B-BAKA! It's not like I have any reasons to town read you or anything! I just wanted to find scum somewhere else! :oops:
FTFY
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 890, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 889, Nauci wrote:

Yeh, what r you gonna do about it? ;)
Scumread you a little for that
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think you’re missing the point. NOBODY townreads NDMath. So why are we just pretending like that slot isn’t an issue? He needs votes.

- Bunno
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by Nauci »

I would understand if you had a very strong read on NDMath for you to go vanity wagon, but you just went from scum reading me to dropping all of your scum reads and voting someone who you previous had no opinion on immediately after acknowledging that town is in bad shape because it's all over the place

I don't know what to make of it other than that you are purposely leaning into the TSTBS act at this point and trying to continue leading town around chaotically

Why would you not vote Osuka if you have no town read there either and you're now presumably town reading GL and I because we are definitely two of the talkiest ones?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You just don’t understand how i play. I apply pressure wherever i see scum. And if i get paranoid enough i see them everywhere.
Also why are you calling it a vanity wagon? Every single wagon has up to 2 votes right now. Nothing seen so far has been a "real" wagon except for the pushes on GL and Popopo.

- Bunno
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Nauci »

VOTE: NDMath

Fine

GL you may as well move too since we have the same suspicions of NDMath
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 894, Nauci wrote:someone who you previous had no opinion on
This is also wrong. I expressed an opinion of disliking NDMaths slot since before i voted him. I think you even agreed to me?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 720, Nauci wrote:
In post 719, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If NDmath doesn’t post anything good soon i wouldn’t mind voting there tbh.
Agreed.

- Bunno
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by Nauci »

That's fair but NDMath
has
said stuff since you made that comment; what did you make of it?

It came right after our / so it felt like he was Beetlejuicing tbh

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”