NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Looker is always weird.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:41 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 923, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Mavsfan, i suggest you join a substantial wagon such as NDMath. A lynch on me isn’t going to happen.
I agree. I’ve said as much in 884. I don’t want to vote NDMath just quite yet.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Truth »

In post 922, Looker wrote:I want you to choose between Candy Shop and mavsfan41.
I like Candy Shop. I was happy mavsfan trusted me but I get the feeling mafia will also be more likely to trust me, because they know I can't be mafia and am telling the truth. I will leave him as an unsure.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:58 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 927, Truth wrote:
In post 922, Looker wrote:I want you to choose between Candy Shop and mavsfan41.
I like Candy Shop. I was happy mavsfan trusted me but I get the feeling mafia will also be more likely to trust me, because they know I can't be mafia and am telling the truth. I will leave him as an unsure.
I trust your claim cause scum!Truth wouldn’t be this reckless. You seem completely unaware of how scummy claiming a mason/miller is and for a D1 opening post gambit, it’s extremely ballsy to claim that.

Also, begging the doctor to target you is soooo incredibly scummy. If scum could convince the doctor to target them, they wouldn’t hafta worry about targeting the same person as the doctor therefore wasting a NK. The sheer absurdity of that argument and not realizing how scummy the optics of your claims are and I might as well add that you voted a no lynch..... you’re either playing scum as “things scum should never say bingo” or you’re just completely oblivious about the optics of your actions. I can’t believe scum would play this reckless.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:27 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 928, mavsfan41 wrote:you’re either playing scum as “things scum should never say bingo” or you’re just completely oblivious about the optics of your actions. I can’t believe scum would play this reckless.
I legit LOL'd at that.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Truth »

Okay, mavsfan. I think I understand. But it is logical for me to want a doctor on me because I know I'm a mason and mafia will know that too.

On another note, I was surprised to see Looker put me on a 1% wanting to lynch, when he was earlier saying I was bluffing my claim. He might be going with the flow.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If i was doctor i would never target you here Truth. Because i don’t think your reads are particurarily impressive, so even as confirmed town ur not worthy of protection vs someone like Quick or Mavsfan that look legit town and are trying to solve.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:42 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

VOTE: NDMath

Alright Norwegian, I’m down to switch to NDMath. GuiltyLion’s 877 specifically point #5 I think is pretty townie. I think NFMath’s push there is in bad faith and I’m not a fan personally of 910 with the vote coming of GuiltyLion coming in 909. This seems like an extremely forced SR and vote.

Apologies in advance but, I suck at quoting walls and didn’t want to quote NDMath’s 910 and ruin everyone’s day....
but at the bottom of 910, part of NDMath’s of SR’ing GuiltyLion is cause GuiltyLion called out NDMath’s read list for not having reasons attached? This isn’t even a reason to SR anyone. In fact, I’m not quite sure how strong GuiltyLion’s SR of NDMath is. This seems like a pretty defensive position for NDMath to take and a pretty manufactured SR and vote of GuiltyLion here.

@Norwegian: idk how I missed your 887, but what the hell man? I just had a scum read on you for essentially “making sure a wagon was safe and you wouldn’t be scum read before jumping on it” and you do that? At least I have to give you props for voting BEFORE the 887 post and seeing if people would agree with you instead of posting 887 and seeing if you’d get 2 people to agree and then voting in a subsequent post. So progress!
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Truth »

In post 931, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If i was doctor i would never target you here Truth. Because i don’t think your reads are particurarily impressive, so even as confirmed town ur not worthy of protection vs someone like Quick or Mavsfan that look legit town and are trying to solve.
What do you disagree about my reads for? If you are town, you shouldn't know who mafia are so how do you know they're not impressive?
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:03 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 933, Truth wrote:
In post 931, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If i was doctor i would never target you here Truth. Because i don’t think your reads are particurarily impressive, so even as confirmed town ur not worthy of protection vs someone like Quick or Mavsfan that look legit town and are trying to solve.
What do you disagree about my reads for? If you are town, you shouldn't know who mafia are so how do you know they're not impressive?
Ummmmmm..... If you’re town, then you don’t know who mafia is either. So how do you know your reads are correct? I don’t know if mine are. Town!norwegian doesn’t know if his are. And town!Truth doesn’t know his reads are correct. Please just stop. I beg of you.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 932, mavsfan41 wrote:@Norwegian: idk how I missed your 887, but what the hell man? I just had a scum read on you for essentially “making sure a wagon was safe and you wouldn’t be scum read before jumping on it” and you do that? At least I have to give you props for voting BEFORE the 887 post and seeing if people would agree with you instead of posting 887 and seeing if you’d get 2 people to agree and then voting in a subsequent post. So progress!
Why does that trigger you?

- Bunno
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:40 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

@Norwegian: it doesn’t trigger me as much as the progression to Nauci. But it’s more of a “testing the waters” type before pushing, as if to gain the town consensus to see if its an okay push. That just strikes me as a precaution that scum would take more than town. I guess I read it as scum seeing how easy it would be to lynch someone whereas town wouldn’t worry too too much and just push. It’s the little added qualifiers of judging interest in a wagon instead of just trying to create one. Does that make sense?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Checking for interest in a lynch and creating one is quite similar. And i would see both done by town as well as scum. I just find it sad that this seems to be all your reasoning behind believing me to be scum. Essentially a non-thing. Much like GL pushing me for "formal language."

- Bunno
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:29 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

@Norwegian: I SR’ed GuiltyLion and voted him with that push as a factor. That seemed extremely forced. I also read that now as a hard tunnel and not as a bad faith push trying to achieve a mislynch. I’ve kinda backed down a little from SR’ing you.. I’ll just agree to disagree. It’s a style of yours. You seem pretty consistent. So, as of now, you’ve gone closer to null than scum since the weird and awkward qualifications of trying to start a wagon is more NAI than scum tell, sure.

I’m just of the opinion that scum would do that as they’d be afraid to have a bad faith push result in a lynch of them, whereas town wouldn’t be worried about being lynched since regardless of how bad a push might be, they’re acting in good faith. Put another way, it seems by gauging interest in a wagon, scum would have a defense of a mislynch as “see, others were SR’ing him too. I wasn’t the first.” And town pushing a bad wagon in good faith would be able to explain truthfully why they’re pushing who they are even if it’s premise is terrible.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ehehe~
I'm too cute to lynch aren't i.

- Bunno
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 926, mavsfan41 wrote:
In post 923, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Mavsfan, i suggest you join a substantial wagon such as NDMath. A lynch on me isn’t going to happen.
I agree. I’ve said as much in 884. I don’t want to vote NDMath just quite yet.
In post 932, mavsfan41 wrote:VOTE: NDMath

Alright Norwegian, I’m down to switch to NDMath. GuiltyLion’s 877 specifically point #5 I think is pretty townie. I think NFMath’s push there is in bad faith and I’m not a fan personally of 910 with the vote coming of GuiltyLion coming in 909. This seems like an extremely forced SR and vote.
So in 884 you set yourself up to change your vote but in 926 you're still not ready to. Then you post 4 hours later you vote ND. What changed in the 4 hours? At the time you wrote 926, had you not read GL's 877 that you used to sheep onto ND? If you had read it, what was the progression there to make you change your mind and become ready to vote?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Glitch »

Also once you did read 877, whether it was before or after you wrote 926, why did point 5 seem townie? Why is breaking down your reads on different lines by how intensively you read them… scummy? We have seen that GL can eagerly jump on anyone who accuses him. In that light, why does GL's dislike of the fact that he was on the bottom tier of NDmath’s realist in 722 and pushing NDmath on that point, indicative that therefore NDmath is scummy?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:41 am

In post 941, Glitch wrote:We have seen that GL can eagerly jump on anyone who accuses him.
That doesn't really seem like GL's Town meta tbqh.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Glitch
Do you townread NDMath?

- Bunno
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Glitch »

No. His defense has literally just been "I don't understand what y'all are saying," and "I'm self conscious, don't read me hard." And GL basically nails him with his own meta in 878 with quotes. Are you trying to pull my vote onto your wagon like you did with mavs?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No. I was actually checking if you had team equity to scum!NDMath.
But if you want to vote there you’re welcome.

- Bunno
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 925, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Looker is always weird.
Can you elaborate?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 946, Glitch wrote:
In post 925, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Looker is always weird.
Can you elaborate?
He always seems to conjure his reads from cryptic nonsense and moon logic. Regardless of alignment. Making him hard to read.
My comment was mostly Intended as a light hearted joke though, but it’s true that i think he is a weird slot interact with.

- Bunno
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:09 am

In post 944, Glitch wrote:No. His defense has literally just been "I don't understand what y'all are saying," and "I'm self conscious, don't read me hard." And GL basically nails him with his own meta in 878 with quotes. Are you trying to pull my vote onto your wagon like you did with mavs?
The way ND comes across... the way he has this kind of self assurance leads me to think he's Town.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 948, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 944, Glitch wrote:No. His defense has literally just been "I don't understand what y'all are saying," and "I'm self conscious, don't read me hard." And GL basically nails him with his own meta in 878 with quotes. Are you trying to pull my vote onto your wagon like you did with mavs?
The way ND comes across... the way he has this kind of self assurance leads me to think he's Town.
Sigh...

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”