Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

Titus is conftown? Sweet...gonna sheep...blowing things up...I love a good hammer...

Spoiler:
VOTE: Fenraiser

This will happen unless someone wants to convince me otherwise.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:31 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1324, gobbledygook wrote:
Wake picked up his last prod, so I am giving him 24 hours on this one.
72 hours will be added to the deadline once I hear back from Wake88 or have to search his replacement.
Dr Easy Bake replaces Nahdia!
This is not true. He was prodded in , 72 hours ago. His last post was in , 5 days and 10 hours ago.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:33 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

@Bake, just go ahead and hammer and we can move on to the next day phase. The players off-wagon are yourself, Umlaut (who stated willingness to hammer), Manatee (who is MIA and said he's disengaged from the game), and Norwegian (who is only posting to say he doesn't feel like posting). I quick look at any of their ISOs starting at the end and going forward will confirm that.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:34 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Oh, and Wake, who has been gone for over 5 days.
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:34 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

That's all the confirmation I need.
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:38 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

Spoiler: HUAAAA

Spoiler: AAAAAA

VOTE: Fenraiser
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:41 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

Leaves from the vine, falling so slow.
Like fragile, tiny shells, drifting through the cold.
Brave Fenraiser, come marching home.
Brave little Fenraiser, comes marching home.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Umlaut »

Would have been nice to hold out for a claim first but honestly I'm okay with this.

Welcome to the game, see you tomorrow.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

VC 2.7
Fenraiser (6) - fwogcarf, Titus, SirCakez, Black Ranger, LuckyLuciano, Dr Easy Bake [L-0]
NorwegianboyEE
ManateeDude
Black Ranger
Wake88
fwogcarf
Umlaut
Titus
LuckyLuciano
SirCakez (3) - ManateeDude, Umlaut, NorwegianBoyEE [L-3]
Dr Easy Bake

Not Voting
(2) - Wake88, Fenraiser

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to remove someone from the town.

Searching for a replacement for Wake88. Votes placed inside of spoiler tags will not be counted. I used as the vote from Dr. Easy Bake for the wagon.
Received a few PMs asking for the flip to posted now rather than when a replacement is found. Once a replacement is found Night 3 will officially start.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-06-24 08:00:00)[/color]

Fenraiser,
Vanilla Townie
, has been removed from the town Day 2.
Last edited by gobbledygook on Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Almost50 replaces Wake88 effectively immediately

Night 2 starts now and ends in 48 hours (realistically slightly more than that because I want it to start at a normal person's time).

Deadline: (expired on 2020-06-27 08:00:00)
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:20 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Umlaut,
Town Jailkeeper
, has been killed Night 2.
Black Ranger,
Town Gunsmith
, has been killed Night 2.

Day 3 starts now!

VC 3.0
NorwegianboyEE
ManateeDude
Almost50
fwogcarf
Titus
LuckyLuciano
SirCakez
Dr Easy Bake

Not Voting
(8) NorwegianBoyEE, ManateeDude, Almost50, fwogcarf, Titus, LuckyLuciano, SirCakez, Dr Easy Bake

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to remove someone from the town.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-07-07 10:00:00)[/color]

Last edited by gobbledygook on Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:24 am

Post by Titus »

Mental health VLA for 48 hours
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

Hello all

This is my catchup *done during the night*
It will be posted in a series of posts (would be damn too long to do it all in one post)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

Hello again to the people I know, and nice to meet you to those I don't

Now to those I don't know: I am a very transparent player. Like the most transparent player on the whole site, if I may so myself. Now as different people may have various translations of the term, it may take you some vivid training to get the virtual type of transparency I'm referring to.

To those who already know me... let's talk about the weather. Like, how's it going in Vermont? :lol:

Introductions aside; Titus being Town solves like 30% of my problems already, and you guys having lynched scum on D1 should take care of another 20% or so.
fwogcarf wrote:hot take the scum are the users who have numbers in their name

VOTE: Wake88
You hould've thought before you spoke, bro.
fwogcarf wrote:help its been six hours and im still trapped in a cage full of sharks
Do they have fricking laser beams attached to their heads?

And by the end of page 1 I've decided -after careful consideration and lengthy debates with my beloved friends JJD & Ap (see my signature)- to town!bin Umlaut
for no good reason at all

Note: Before you exclaim or object, my advice is to reread my signature carefully. Judge Joseph Dredd agreed to this, and his word is
LAW

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

gobbledygook wrote: Image
@Mod: AP sends his regards and says he loves your modding already.
:lol:
Drew-Sta wrote:I’ve been waiting to do this since the game thread was announced as banana’s.
This is a scum claim. I dunno how or why, but as Drew-Sta flipped red then I must be right.
Titus wrote: My goal here is to stop T v Ts and create the best environment to have you guys carry us across the finish line.
And how are you going to tell it's T v T when you just said your reads are weak at the start of the game?

Spoiler:

Titus wrote: The Moonlogic Queen
Spoiler:

I would have town!binned Titus too for except she's already mod-confirmed, so it looks like the Turkey already got her attetion before I even had a chance, and now I have to plsy the jealous and mean type. After all, every
good
game needs to have an antagonist who is revealed -towards the end- to not be the villain. Here goes:
Titus wrote:It could be T v T, T v S or T v T.
I am leaning towards the secind T v T rather than the first one. Call it a hunch. :P

End of page 3 and Black Cat joins the town!block, while Nahdia (now Dr Easy Bake) is a town lean. (I will also continue to TR DEB all through the game for outside-of-game reasons, namely his entertaining setup design) :P

OTOH, everytime I read a post by fwogcarf I want to scream "SCUM!", but then I'm not a "gut" oriented player, so I'm going to shut up about it for the time being. I just wanted it to be out there.

P-edit: Did I really type Black CAT?? I obviously meant Black RANGER, but I'm not editing it out, as it serves to clear me in case BR flips red at any point. Y'know.. "A50 couldn't have forgotten his p's username when ethey had all night to talk in the scum PT". (See how VERY TRANSPARENT I am?) :mrgreen:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

EoP 4 and fwogcarf is still scum for . To put it bluntly; this is blatant exploitation of a T v T quarrel, and -een then- it's not a mere hum, but rather a shade on both sides.
bob3141 wrote:Be funny if i ever find a posts with 88 typos. Be funny to see what they would typo out
Hi. I am wake
. Oops! I mean I am A50. (You're welcome. Dead Cops deserve a laugh every now and then too.) ;)

Also Nahdia's definitely Town. This game is easy (well, easy to scum hunt for the main team at least. If there's a SK -as was indicated by the two NKs on N1- then I am at a loss of who that might be, but still those I called TOWN already are not it.)

Note to self: Try skimming/skipping flipped PRs bickering for a faster catch up.

Depending on fwogcarf's alignment I may move SirCakes to the town!bin (as of page 6). Also Dre-Sta voting Umlaut at this precise time makes me think they're probably not scum together (Note that I did not call Umlaut Town here. Read above if necessary)

@Mod: Posting images of bananas in every VC is bordering in harassment. Speak up, Turkey. Do you have something against monkeys?

Similar to SC, Nor is not on the same team with fwogcarf (can we have a stabdard abbreviation for that name?). This is from as I don't see Nor mixing his own partner with Fenraiser (who did not have a single vote at him at the time).

And now I'll take a short recession/break and be back at the top of page 10

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

Jeez! A bloody slash missing and the post is @$#@!#

Here's the intended format:

EoP 4 and fwogcarf is still scum for . To put it bluntly; this is blatant exploitation of a T v T quarrel, and -een then- it's not a mere hum, but rather a shade on both sides.
bob3141 wrote:Be funny if i ever find a posts with 88 typos. Be funny to see what they would typo out
Hi. I am wake
. Oops! I mean I am A50. (You're welcome. Dead Cops deserve a laugh every now and then too.) ;)

Also Nahdia's definitely Town. This game is easy (well, easy to scum hunt for the main team at least. If there's a SK -as was indicated by the two NKs on N1- then I am at a loss of who that might be, but still those I called TOWN already are not it.)

Note to self: Try skimming/skipping flipped PRs bickering for a faster catch up.

Depending on fwogcarf's alignment I may move SirCakes to the town!bin (as of page 6). Also Dre-Sta voting Umlaut at this precise time makes me think they're probably not scum together (Note that I did not call Umlaut Town here. Read above if necessary)

@Mod: Posting images of bananas in every VC is bordering in harassment. Speak up, Turkey. Do you have something against monkeys?

Similar to SC, Nor is not on the same team with fwogcarf (can we have a stabdard abbreviation for that name?). This is from as I don't see Nor mixing his own partner with Fenraiser (who did not have a single vote at him at the time).

And now I'll take a short recession/break and be back at the top of page 10

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK. Back. And the first post that's worth commenting on is and -again- it's "carf" willing to give "someone" a pass for the day. It's unclear to me whether he meant Drew or Lucky though, as he was quoting Bob's post directed at Drew about Lucky. Elaboration would be much appreciated.

(Putting this up as an isokated post on it's own so it can be easily seen and responded for)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

Next up os his vote on Nahdia () and it's now looking like carf is struggling to find someone to vote for. It doesn't feel like "town confusion" as he is not actually engaging with his vote targets to try and get a better read. He's hust throwing his vote around.

On page 16, CLAP's vote on SC is nad, but the justification is even worse. I mean this was the VC (I edited out those who hd no votes on them):
gobbledygook wrote:
VC 1.8
Fenraiser (1) - Black Ranger
NorwegianBoyEE (1) - Umlaut
Black Ranger (1) - CantLynchAPuppy
bob3141 (2) - osuka, fenraiser
fwogcarf (3) - Nahdia, bob3141, SirCakez
Umlaut (1) - Drew-Sta
SirCakez (2) - NorwegianBoyEE, ManateeDude
Nahdia (1) - Fwogcarf

Not Voting
(2) - Wake88, Titus
[/color]

And here is the post he voted in:
CantLynchAPuppy wrote:Three days to go and the wagon development feels really slow. Gotta zoom!

VOTE: SirCakez

Just because I have this slot as null and he seems like the biggest comparison to fwog, who I have as null/town
And my mind has travelled the universe and back trying to figure out what that was supposed to mean. Like it was 3 days to deadline so you're trying to consolidate, so you add a third vote on the counterwagon to that on your TR and mot a seconf vote on the person you calim you want to lynch? It's not like 2, 3 or even 4 votes are a serious wagopn at that point anyway, but why not push for your original/main SR instead since surpassing 3 votes on your TR is very much achievable if you had any case at all?

Then the lst line sounds like absolving oneself from the ramification of the flip, because he didn't really have a SR there, it was just a NULL read. And he's not even sure carf is town, so it's not really an "I would rather this over that because we've got no timw and hammer is imminent" kind of thing. It's just an "I have a weak TR in this and have no read on that, and while I have a SR on a third person and there's no danger of a rushed wagon on any of them at the moment I will choose to place my vote on the Null read rather than the Scum read with 3 days left to deadline".

Then at the top of page 17 Titus suggests a 3-players pool to lynch from
that includes SC
whom he had just voted, and he exclaims why????

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Titus: Can you explain why you TR carf without the use if the word "feels"?? Please and thank you.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

is actually surprising me. Let me see if carf does commit to his SR on Drew.

And here comes the first vote on the Drew wagon and -once again- Black Ranger is town here.
Titus wrote:Ok Drew might be town here.
:facepalm:

You don't need to explain the TR on carf if you don't want to. I'm just going to let you do your thing while I do mine.
fwogcarf wrote:
In post 477, Titus wrote:Ok Drew might be town here.
I wouldn't jump to a townread just yet but he gets a pass
So. The pass was meant for Drew and not LL slot?

Nor is playing care-free, which I think is town indicative of him. I'd take this with a frain of salt though as he is good as scum too.

Important: I am skimming hard on some pages, so if it looks like I've missed something important please feel free to point it out to me.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:*twirls moustache*
I seem to recall Umlaut doing that earlier. Is this some sort of a secret club/society greeting or something? Are you two scum together???

By now I think Nor/Manatee/carf/Umlaut/LL are my suspects (broad lynch pool) but I'm more interested in flipping Manatee/LL today.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

Oh, shit. On page 23 and BR switched vote. Understandable as the Drew wagon didn't take off and it was only him there, but now I can't wait to see how the day ended with a Drew lynch.
bob3141 wrote:Im pushing manntee.
And then he dies.
Titus wrote:VOTE: Bob

We need a lynch. I am worried about the wagon participation rate but we can't hold out any longer.
You already explained that you think scum are content with town pushing town. What makes you happy voting the leading wagon at the time??? (yes, I'm questioning the IC's decisions. I need to understand exactly how you think to be able to decide whether I can sheep you when I have doubts of my own about one thing or another)

Page 28.. just afew hours to deadline.. and NOT A SINGLE VOTE ON DREW!!
osuka wrote:Without thinking much about it, there is at least one scum in { drew, umlaut, puppy }
Was osuka shot over this post or did he also crumb something? I mean, Drew was already lynched, so why shoot osuka??

OK, stike out Umlaut for certain. does it for me. Manatee> LL >> carf > Nor for me.

And now I need to ask just ONE question: How did you guys end up lynching Fenraiser on D2 after all that hard defense of Manatee by flipped scum on D1? A defense that was certainly not done under any pressure as it didn't look like Drew's lynch was in any rational scope at the time. Did you all think it was TMI done for town!cred after te Manatee lynch goes through or something like that?

Page 30: OR osuka was killed because he could swing a lynch anywhere he wanted in just a few hours??
ManateeDude wrote:
In post 728, osuka wrote:@manatee you asked if there’s anything you can do

Vote drew
works with me

VOTE: drew
Backstabber. :P
Fenraiser wrote:Run me again for drew!scum pls.
Wake88 wrote:
In post 763, osuka wrote:
In post 762, Wake1 wrote:Yeah.

We're running out of time and these wagons need to be consolidated.
Thanks for pointing out the obvious

Vote drew please
Reason?
Guess I'm the next mislynch??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

Drew-Sta wrote:By virtue of no options, Manatee. I just think the reasons for it are shit and I honestly think we'll see them flip town.
If it ain't Manatee it has to be fwogcarf (in addition to Luciano). I still make it 50-50 at best that this was a distancing move rather than an actual push. Whoever lives of the two gets to be "conf!town by virtue of being the CC to the other".

It could also be a last minute attempt to limit the loss, as lynching a Goon may have been better than lynching the Nea??

And that was the end of D1

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

D2:
CantLynchAPuppy wrote:im all caught up :)

Agree manatee is probably spewed clear and
osuka probably isn't scum for pushing that Drew lynch.
No shit! What if I told you I still think osuka is scum? :P

Umlaut wrote:Honestly, real-life obligations or no, I think we kind of have to lynch Wake if he doesn't start playing the game.
Wake88 has been lynched. He was an:

Atomic Bomb

Everybody loses; including the lynchee. Mod is hospitalized and has a survival chance of a ranch turkey on Thanks Giving.

thanks for playing. Stay safe.

Subject: Large Normal 228: Bananas - Night 2
Black Ranger wrote:Umlaut: how pure is this wagon?

ManateeDude (6) -
bob3141
, Umlaut,
Titus
, Nahdia, SirCakez,
osuka
[L-2]
Personally I'd go for all-town (or -at leat- Mafia-free)
Umlaut wrote:Every confirmed-town player was on the Manatee wagon (and also I was). So if we think scum was on the wagon then fmpov it has to be Nahdia or SirCakez.
Why Nahdia? She only had one vote on her, so she really didn't need to join the Manatee wagon for survival.

Here are my alternative propositions:

(1) It was an all-town wagon on town. Scum kept clear and were vanity wagoning (prove false since fen flipped green and I know I am also green)

(2) Both manatee & Cakez are town and Scum decided to keep the equilibrium (which makes it Nahdia on Manatee and any of the 4 on SC + flipped scum Drew). My only reservation is I TR Nahdia hard here. Even more than I do you.

(3) SC is Scum and Manatee is Town. Now why did Drew refuse to lynch Manatee to save his p if for nothing else?

(4) Manatee is Scum and SC is Town. That one is the most plausible one, and it explains why Drew refused to vote Manatee (probably has a more powerful role than Nea considering -in this case- he would be bus'ing his own p to survive). It also makes the Manatee wagon all-town proposition more likely, and the third scum was also voting SC (and considering I suspect all 4 of them, and more so the last 3 of them, that's actually where my money is at.

NOTE 1: #4 is also plausible for Manatee+Nor to be the 2 scums alive. In this case I'd double down on Manatee having a MUCH stronger role than Nea. LL can be the SK maybe.

NOTE 2: Regarding my TR on Nahdia it was explained earlier. Please search for her name in my ISO and find the specific reason/post why I TR her.

fwogcarf wrote:I'll be honest, I've been suspicious of Fenraiser for quite a while now
I seriously din't know why, but EVERYTIME I read a post of yours my guts scream "SCUM POST".

ManateeDude wrote:the arguement that im scumbuddies with Drew is bizarre honestly. on top of the fact that I was in a way worse place and mafia neopolitan is a fairly strong role especially in a (near) mini so it seems unlikely a stronger mafia role exists. why would I bus drew like that at EoD?? I was in a substantially worse place then him and lynching me if I was scum is always a better scenario bc I have next to no associations
Role Cop, JOAT & Watcher are all stronger roles for Mafia to have. Also Psychiatrist on the case of a SK in-play, although that isn't listed in the ecplicitly Normal Roles list.

I would even argue that a Mafia Babysitter is stronger than Nea with the existence of another lilling role (SK or Vig) which is already a given.
NorwegianboyEE wrote:Main point was getting a lynch as having one is better than nothing.
Same thing Drew said shortly before he got wagoned for the last time. Coincidence? O think not. But we will see.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”