notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by notscience »

I still don’t really understand how you think Dunn pocketed me either that was really contrived
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Porkens »

The scumteam lies within geraintm, stungun, dunnstral, bob, and tato.

part one is relationship between geraintm and stungun early day. There's a little banter, a little theory craft, and a little distancing. It connected them in my mind.

part two is stungun's terrible case on GC, which votato said "I AGREE VOTE" because it was in his favor to do so.

part three is Dunn does squat all day.

part four is that Stun and Gerain both (and fairly uniquely) defend (not just townread) Dunn. (bob is scummy on his own and also hops on the Dunn TR team)

part five is that Gerain only really started to play when Dunn was the leading wagon, and argued strongly against it at the expense of stungun. later, when Dunn was no longer likely to be lynched, grerain changed his stungun read to town.

It's a wide net, and I'm certain to be wrong on 2, I could even be wrong on 3, but I'll eat my hat if I'm wrong on 4 - there is two scum in this pile. Dunn is the worst of them.

p. edit it was just my read - you two had early beef it seemed to me, I thought you were scum reading him, nd then he called you town at some point. Since then things seem to be cool between you. very possible I'm reading too much into it.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by notscience »

I don’t think geraintm and stun can be scum together- either t/t or t/s

I don’t feel like he’s done squat? Like honestly this is more than I ever remember Dunn doing things lol

I don’t think geraintm professes a controversial read on his partner like that, but stun Dunn maybe?

I don’t think geraintm is playing unless directly prodded so I don’t think it’s reeevabt I just think he was getting called out more when Dunn was the leading wagon bc there’s actually stuff to analyze and he’s answering more
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by notscience »

Tell me about that tinfoil team theory I’d love to hear that one too
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

tl;dr pigman scumreads me for lurking and then every other reason is something somebody else has done. Why don't you lynch that person instead?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Really? I'm the worst name on the list in 1376 when you can write about how every other person is scummy but you can't pull anything from my own posts to scumread me off of
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by Porkens »

AH so your Dunn read is akin to my Not Maf read.
"reeevabt"?

The hat case is silly; based largely on these:

Spoiler:
In post 66, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 35, Malakittens wrote:I kinda have to agree with Dunn that I saw Vot’s post regarding HK50 as a “why do they know so much about his posting style”
lol @ suspecting this as scummy
In post 97, DoctorPepper wrote:I think Mala isn't scum for not knowing a video game reference from Star Wars. Hell I am a fan and I didn't get it

I think Mala's 90 is a good post. Idk I would think scum would be quite brash and adamant in their posting so I think Mala is town for admitting to the rocky start

I am not liking painting her as scum for this interaction. Not a fan of the votes on her and the person leading it

VOTE: Dunnstral

Why go out of their way to defend Mal here? part of me says the simplest explanation is that they are scum together. LIKE I SAID ITS SILLY
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 1380, Dunnstral wrote:Really? I'm the worst name on the list in 1376 when you can write about how every other person is scummy but you can't pull anything from my own posts to scumread me off of
your iso is fluff and bluff, there's nothing from which to pull I do not see how others don't see that.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 1379, Dunnstral wrote:tl;dr pigman scumreads me for lurking and then every other reason is something somebody else has done. Why don't you lynch that person instead?
like I said, you are the keystone - you link them all together.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by notscience »

How do you know it couldn’t be white knighting?

And it’s relevant autocorrect is selectively useful
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by notscience »

Dunn didn’t I used to scumread you every game for lurking
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by votato »

lurking in itself isnt AI for dunn unfortunately.
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by notscience »

No but his uncharacteristic doing things is townier iirc
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 1384, notscience wrote:How do you know it couldn’t be white knighting?

And it’s relevant autocorrect is selectively useful
Can we establish a mutual understanding of "white knighting" before we follow this path of inquiry?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by notscience »

Scum defending town

Ie dunn town and then stun or geraintm defending him to look favorable after. A flip or buddy Dunn
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Porkens »

well yes, in that case lynching Dunn would turn out kind of shit.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

@mod
VC por favor
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:53 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 1363, notscience wrote:DP I’m gonna need you to get your hands dirty you’re flitting around the outskirts of everything and it’s concerning me
TBH I am kinda demotivated because I've been busy irl with work and everytime I check back in I'm bombarded with 10 new pages on top of the 30+ I haven't gone back and read
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1340, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 1336, farside22 wrote:Yeah im not dealing with any more assholes
mod replace me.
farside, is there any way you can at least gut out the rest of this day phase? I only ask this because it's got 22 hours left, and we've already had the time extended 3 times, which is more than enough, and I sincerely don't want it to happen again.

If not, I understand, but it would just make things easier if we don't have to pause the game until night time searching for a replacement, and allowing the replacement to catch up during the night phase is also optimal.
Well the mod doesn't take in thread replacements apparently. So I will stay for the day leave at night phase.
Already went through a game like this and I don't need another like it.
I would think Dunn would have more to say. This game play is reminding me less and less of animal upick. His attack on pork reads pretty fake.
Still not trusting votato. He hasn't explained well or at all the response ns meta is town. I might actually agree with sg that ns is being pocketed but idk because my feelings on the spot are negative.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:19 am

Post by notscience »

Farside did you read the quotes from him re me/Dunn? It’s literally all rvs and then one mid game post I legitimately don’t know where he got the pocketed thing from. The only other time before recently when I was townreading him was when I called him out for beetlejuicing and he never even responded to me.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:29 am

Post by notscience »

I can understand saying I’m pocketed by mala or my darling little curling iron, but Dunn?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1394, notscience wrote:Farside did you read the quotes from him re me/Dunn? It’s literally all rvs and then one mid game post I legitimately don’t know where he got the pocketed thing from. The only other time before recently when I was townreading him was when I called him out for beetlejuicing and he never even responded to me.
I only read the private message. After that I didn't really want to read much else. TBF I just felt best not to interact with you.
I don't see Dunn as pocketing anyone to be frank, I don't even know what is reads are at this point. He's been more active in games (at least he was in Animal Upick) so his lurking and providing nothing new this close to deadline reads more scummy to me.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:35 am

Post by notscience »

Okay. I’m gonna keep tryharding just let me know if/when you feel up to chatting. I get I have a big uphill battle.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1397, notscience wrote:Okay. I’m gonna keep tryharding just let me know if/when you feel up to chatting. I get I have a big uphill battle.
Well if it helps I don't think your scum any more my pool is more Dunn/Votato/Mala/GC

That's where I'm leaning on the most. If you are town I think 2 players pocket you. I saw it happen before where scum did that so I'm not buying what either are selling.
Also I find it odd that votato only uses meta as a town read on you but he knows my play and hasn't explained why he see's this as scum me. At this point i think he's faking stupid.
That's my head for the day. Won't be switching to pork if I can absolutely help it.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:09 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1368, Porkens wrote:This is (was) farside’s town game and you are trying to compare her to Dunn. These pieces don’t go together.
I'm saying your suspicions of Dunn (voting HK as a vanity cw) are equally applicable to farside (voting GC as a vanity cw).

I'm not making the point to say you should read farside as scum.

I'm making the point because--as you read farside as town--it suggests your suspicion of Dunn on this basis manufactured rather than legitimate.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”