Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:33 am

Post by farside22 »

vote: alchemist

I missed you!!!
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:01 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 19, Miss Lane wrote:
In post 18, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 14, Miss Lane wrote:Nero, are you related to Eddie Came in any way?
thankfully no.
Ha!
Also kinda think ETL is scum.
Yep.
Why?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #62 (isolation #2) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 33, Vecna wrote:This type of trying hard is the good type of trying hard though
agreed.
In post 35, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:VOTE: Miss Lynch
#realvote

I get being jumpy and excited for a game, but the posts don't come off that way AT ALL. Instead they seem like forcing conclusions in order to push someone for anything at all, rather than actually trying to find scum.

p-edit:
Vecna wrote:This type of trying hard is the good type of trying hard though
No. It's not. There's a difference between genuinely believing something is scummy and shoe-horning a case from nothing.

p-edit 2:
Vecna wrote:because all the points they make are quite good, and such public displays of "townyness" are often faked

Nero cain especially with his reservation afterwards due to setup weirdness

I can only approve of such
Then vote me :D
How long has it been since you played EtL? Have you seen scum push something strong from the jump? Or even the likelyhood of the lynch happening right from the start?
In post 39, Auro wrote:
In post 30, Vecna wrote:Or, you know, we can just be coronabuddies
Wouldn't infecting each other mean we are then coronabuddies
Nero Cain wrote:What if ETL/Miss Lynch is just TvT and scum Vecna is sitting back and just trying to encourage it? was p odd.
Vecna/Nero Cain TvT and I encourage it!
Why do you read venca/neroa TvT?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #83 (isolation #3) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:00 am

Post by farside22 »

meh I'm reading miss lynch and I think it's a bit more then it is from post 52. It took a molehill and turned it into a mountain. I don't think she is scum. I like her approach to the game.
sigh lots of arguing about who has a town thought process.
You know people everyone has a different idea what what is a town thought process.
And with my final thoughts I think they are both town, need to kiss and make up and move on.

I'm going to bypass this argument at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #92 (isolation #4) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:05 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 84, Nero Cain wrote:This is my 6th game with Vecna. He read me as scum in our first 4 games. I was town in all of them. So I dunno if Vecna is really going to be able to town read me here. Its like how Pirate Mollie (if anyone remembers her) would always scum read me as town and town read me as scum.

Farside asking me about my read on ETL but not asking ML also felt a lil' odd.

These have been rando thoughts with Nero Cain.
You said you were scum reading ElT. I didn't see why. You said nothing about ML.
I MISS PIRATE MOLLIE!!!!!

You made me feel nostalgic now.
In post 87, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 10, farside22 wrote:
vote: alchemist

I missed you!!!
VOTE: Farside

I missed you too!
<3
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #97 (isolation #5) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 93, Vecna wrote:
In post 83, farside22 wrote:meh I'm reading miss lynch and I think it's a bit more then it is from post 52. It took a molehill and turned it into a mountain. I don't think she is scum. I like her approach to the game.
sigh lots of arguing about who has a town thought process.
You know people everyone has a different idea what what is a town thought process.
And with my final thoughts I think they are both town, need to kiss and make up and move on.

I'm going to bypass this argument at this point.
EEEEW

look at this person trying to stop the fun
Hey I'm the player that typically argues for pages and pages. I know how it can be bad it can be to the game state.
Why would you want it to continue?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #116 (isolation #6) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:29 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 98, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 92, farside22 wrote:You said you were scum reading ElT. I didn't see why. You said nothing about ML.
but so was ML, so I dunno why you were asking me about my read but you never asked him about his.

I mean, it's a moot point since he did explain his POV but I just didn't understand why you only asked me but not him. Could mean nothing.
I asked ML about the read.
In post 102, Vecna wrote:Also, my wife has a strict no-shit-microwave-popcorn policy and she always pops the good stuff in oil in a pot.

She rubbed off the proper way on me, and im converted
Best way for popcorn ever!
In post 103, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I am willing to consider that ML
actually believes
what she's been posting. However I do believe if ML is town the conclusions she's made about my posts are very poor, and I probably won't be putting much stock in other reads of hers. I honestly don't know if the bad case makes her scum,l considering she thinks so highly of her own abilities, so shouldn't the case actually have merit? Because to me it doesn't. To me it's garbage, fabricated, blown-up bullshit. To me, it's very simple. I asked a question to the mod via PM because I wasn't sure I was allowed to post it in the thread, but I wanted to be transparent so I mentioned that I did, and posted the response when I got it. And suddenly, that's a case about how I'm "not playing with an optimal town mindset". That's fucking bullshit to me. Who the fuck is this random ass person to tell me how to play "optimally"? GTFOH.
In post 111, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
ML. LEAVE ME. THE FUCK. ALONE. you've voted me, you've made your shitty case. i'm not going to continue interacting with you today.

Only 8 people besides myself have even posted.

vecna - actually, idk. has been actively commenting on game-state stuff. i agree with nero about the "sitting back and watching the mayhem", similar to farside, but..

nero - town b/c he could have easily just let me go on being loud but he didn't. he engaged me otherwise.

ml - bad case means scum to me, but meh probably town with bad read.

farside - seems scummy b/c fence-sitty.

alch - null

flavor leaf - null

auro - seems scummy b/c contentless posts. FIVE contentless posts.

elements - null

nero how strongly are you feeling about vecna? what do you think about auro and farside?
Fnece-sitty? Yes I know what that means, but no clue where you are drawing the conclusion from.
Please explain for the class.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #118 (isolation #7) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 113, Miss Lane wrote:You're ridiculously arrogant and claim to hate people who are such.
You accuse me of discrediting you when I have yet to do so and you have yet to do otherwise.
You claim to not call me a shitty player when that is all your most recent post has been dedicated towards.
You tell me to leave you alone and talk to other players, and then all you continue to do is talk about me to other players. You seem to want the discussion to end, but only on my side of the discussion.

You continue to misrepresent me despite my never ending attempts to help you understand and then accuse me of not understanding you yet when I try all you do is discredit me as a person.
You've told me to fuck off, get the fuck out of here, among other things, and all I've done is attempt to play clean mafia.

Get the fuck off your high horse.
I swear you read as someone I've played with before.
Are you an alt?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #122 (isolation #8) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 119, Miss Lane wrote:I'm an alt of Enter and Extrapolated Eagle
Nope. Hmmmm, that's going to bug me now.

Listen I get your not happy with EtL, but I think it's best just to let go of the argument. Focus on scum hunting and try not to let things get personal.
Step away from the computer. I had to do that more times then I can count.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #128 (isolation #9) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 123, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 116, farside22 wrote:Fnece-sitty? Yes I know what that means, but no clue where you are drawing the conclusion from.
Seemed like you were hesitant to take a side.
Okkkkk???

I'm going to say the same thing to you I said to ML. Take a step back from the computer, stop the argument.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #131 (isolation #10) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:37 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 124, Alchemist21 wrote:Vecna’s tone feels off in most of his posts.

VOTE: Vecna
You know I'm going to want more from you then this as an explanation.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #140 (isolation #11) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:43 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 133, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 128, farside22 wrote:
In post 123, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 116, farside22 wrote:Fnece-sitty? Yes I know what that means, but no clue where you are drawing the conclusion from.
Seemed like you were hesitant to take a side.
Okkkkk???
You asked me to explain what I meant..... What am I missing?
I have no clue how you get hesitant to take a side when I said I see you both as town.
I was talking about how ML's post can come across to players. I think her intentions were that she reallly thought she caught a scum tell.
You want to tell me what I'm missing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #145 (isolation #12) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:46 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 138, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 131, farside22 wrote:
In post 124, Alchemist21 wrote:Vecna’s tone feels off in most of his posts.

VOTE: Vecna
You know I'm going to want more from you then this as an explanation.
I’m not really sure how to explain it better. It just comes off as awkward and he was a little pockety towards Nero. I’m not confident on the read but I think it’s a better vote than anyone else so far.
I'll give you some breathing room, because I want to play with you, but I will be keeping an eye on you.
In post 139, Hoctac wrote:The Fire Alchemist was a lot cooler than this new guy you have, Alchemist. My townread is slipping.
vote: Hoctac
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #151 (isolation #13) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:52 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 142, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 140, farside22 wrote:I have no clue how you get hesitant to take a side when I said I see you both as town.
y r they both town?
ML read like she really thought she caught scum. She was pushing on EtL to get to see what he did. She actively pushed her point and I don't see that coming from scum.
EtL is more of a gut read from the interaction. I get the buzzwords looking scummy because I have thought that in the past when someone uses ms lingo to create a case.
They just both read as though they both are right about what they are saying and neither one looks like they were hiding or taking time to say what there thoughts were.
I don't see too many times scum being reactionary this early.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #156 (isolation #14) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 149, Null Vote wrote:VOTE: 5G
I am disappointed that none voted this. Don't you know what is the main cause of covid-2019?
:?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #184 (isolation #15) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:52 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 39, Auro wrote:
In post 30, Vecna wrote:Or, you know, we can just be coronabuddies
Wouldn't infecting each other mean we are then coronabuddies
Nero Cain wrote:What if ETL/Miss Lynch is just TvT and scum Vecna is sitting back and just trying to encourage it? was p odd.
Vecna/Nero Cain TvT and I encourage it!
Auro: im still wanting an explanation about you town read here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #191 (isolation #16) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 171, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 151, farside22 wrote:
In post 142, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 140, farside22 wrote:I have no clue how you get hesitant to take a side when I said I see you both as town.
y r they both town?
ML read like she really thought she caught scum. She was pushing on EtL to get to see what he did. She actively pushed her point and I don't see that coming from scum.
EtL is more of a gut read from the interaction. I get the buzzwords looking scummy because I have thought that in the past when someone uses ms lingo to create a case.
They just both read as though they both are right about what they are saying and neither one looks like they were hiding or taking time to say what there thoughts were.

I don't see too many times scum being reactionary this early.
i dont believe this is a town tell. The way they went about handling their specific side is what has me interested in pushing ETL.
Huh well its typically how I see it and so far its been doing me well.
In post 187, Miss Lane wrote:Anyone else uncomfortable w/ the random posts being reserved for later?
I just thought it was reserved for future vote counts.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #193 (isolation #17) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Oooo wait nix that thought, just iso the mod and he has a vote count inbetween post.
That's weird
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #203 (isolation #18) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 194, Miss Lane wrote:
In post 193, farside22 wrote:Oooo wait nix that thought, just iso the mod and he has a vote count inbetween post.
That's weird
Exactly.

Also maybe doesn't matter but the title for the most recent vote count is very different from the title for the last vote counts.
I don't thin the titles matter. This maybe the difference.
Auro wrote:Different heads of a mod hydra?
By the way auro i didn't realize it was a joke. So no read on nero then?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #263 (isolation #19) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:53 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 258, Vecna wrote:Anyways, this game will require rock-solid PoE gameplay for day1 so we can catch 1 of the three scum straight away before they start multiplying
Agreed.
Miss Lynch wrote:VOTE: No lynch

His name and avatar stir a wave of anger deep within me to boiling.
:?:
Is there a reason for what reads as a joke vote at this stage?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #307 (isolation #20) » Tue May 05, 2020 10:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 278, Hoctac wrote:
In post 262, Miss Lane wrote:VOTE: No lynch

VOTE: No lynch

I can follow my IC under the pretense of this being a vote for pacifism. This is good.
Are you an alt? I get a vibe reading your post that reminds me of fire.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #311 (isolation #21) » Tue May 05, 2020 11:14 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 308, Null Vote wrote:Firebringer would already claim scum.
Your probably right.
So you going to say what info your getting from your playstyle?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #319 (isolation #22) » Tue May 05, 2020 11:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 314, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 36, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Come on yall. I'm so scummy for asking a legit question?
I can't make up my mind about you, but I already TR Nero, Miss Lynch & Vecna for their posts before the one I'm responding to.

In my mind I can see a townie asking this in public after having failed to get an answer via PM. However, I can also see scum asking it, and not only to appear townie, but -more importantly- to know if there's a way for them to stop it.

If I understand the setup correct, the scum can only kill twice, and these need to be from the infected pool (which works directly against their win con), so the real challenge is to keep everybody vulnerable to the infection so they can gain parity soon enough.

-JJD

On another note, I can only see farside & mastina using "she" for their pronoun. I'm going to have a hard time playing this game.

-AP

You guys don't submit your first post without me putting my touch/signature on it

-A50
If you say he when referring to me, I doubt anyone will correct it. After all this time I'm used to it people saying he.

I'm going to put a pin on hotoc because I feel like he is being goofy, these votes are piling on him with ease and it really is bothering me with some players.

VOTE: Tchil
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #352 (isolation #23) » Tue May 05, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 351, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:what are the chances momo 5G and mastina are the scums? Confirmed but not posted...?
I heard mastina was having internet issues.
Whats your thought on hotoc?
He's got the vi read for me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #359 (isolation #24) » Tue May 05, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 354, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 352, farside22 wrote:
In post 351, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:what are the chances momo 5G and mastina are the scums? Confirmed but not posted...?
I heard mastina was having internet issues.
Whats your thought on hotoc?
He's got the vi read for me.
I don’t think that fits the posts. What I’m seeing is fluff and non-game-moving posts. Meaningless content. Looking active rather than being active. That speaks to scum motivation to me.
Been there, seen it. Usually I see scum pushing for lynches of fluffy posters.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #362 (isolation #25) » Tue May 05, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 360, Null Vote wrote:
In post 311, farside22 wrote:
In post 308, Null Vote wrote:Firebringer would already claim scum.
Your probably right.
So you going to say what info your getting from your playstyle?
Do you mean by
fake
claiming disease-proof?
Well your playing a bit ass hattery with a claim and nonsense so i wondered if it was reactionary reason.
Why the vote on hoctoc?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #439 (isolation #26) » Wed May 06, 2020 1:19 am

Post by farside22 »

What is a meme game?
Mastina: what is you scum read on EtL based on?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #504 (isolation #27) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:25 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 463, davesaz wrote:I feel like mastina's reads are mostly made up, and the stated level of seriousness is a lie.
I don't know yet if it's AI.
In post 483, davesaz wrote:
In post 480, Null Vote wrote:VOTE: mastina
Unlike FL, I like wagons.
I like {liking wagons}, but I like {liking wagons} better when accompanied by a reason the wagon is liked. ;)
I don't have a mastina opinion yet. Mostly because I skimmed too fast. Seems a reasonable/important thing to develop at this juncture.

I don't remember FL being nervous about joining wagons before.
Can you tell me how you go from saying you feel mastina reads are made up to not having an oppinion on her?

And i find mysel disagreeing with her about EtL.
This is just par for the course.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #515 (isolation #28) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 511, davesaz wrote:
In post 504, farside22 wrote:
In post 463, davesaz wrote:I feel like mastina's reads are mostly made up, and the stated level of seriousness is a lie.
I don't know yet if it's AI.
In post 483, davesaz wrote:
In post 480, Null Vote wrote:VOTE: mastina
Unlike FL, I like wagons.
I like {liking wagons}, but I like {liking wagons} better when accompanied by a reason the wagon is liked. ;)
I don't have a mastina opinion yet. Mostly because I skimmed too fast. Seems a reasonable/important thing to develop at this juncture.

I don't remember FL being nervous about joining wagons before.
Can you tell me how you go from saying you feel mastina reads are made up to not having an oppinion on her?

And i find mysel disagreeing with her about EtL.
This is just par for the course.
Did you read the 2nd sentence of the 1st quoted post?
I meant exactly what I said. I don't have an opinion on mastina's alignment.
Its weird to see someone say something sounds fake but call it AI.
Is that based on this type of game or meta?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #575 (isolation #29) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

This game just gets weirder and weirder. You have player that read as utter nonsense. Like 5g, hotoc, auro, nl.
Some players reads as scum hunting and prodding, Etl, ml.
Then there is everything inbetween.
The amount of players just voting on a wagon with no reason is making me twitchy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #581 (isolation #30) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 577, Aristophanes wrote:OMG FARSIDE!!!

It's been so long! How are you!? =D
Hi ari!
Its nice to see you. Please tell me your town and sane.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #583 (isolation #31) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 579, Miss Lane wrote:mastina is a good lynch

ETL is a less good lynch but still better than a lot of the other proposed lynches

I will vote for either of these wagons

When there is game progression past or seriously contesting these points, I will be more present than most players will feel comfortable with. Until then, I intend to engage minimally so as to not inflate the thread unnecessarily.
Your not questing any of the votes that are following without a reason?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #602 (isolation #32) » Wed May 06, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 589, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 581, farside22 wrote:
In post 577, Aristophanes wrote:OMG FARSIDE!!!

It's been so long! How are you!? =D
Hi ari!
Its nice to see you. Please tell me your town and sane.
Absolutely! Well, is Sanity is question? That's interesting. Or like IRL? Because literally nothing has changed for me really lol

I hope you are doing well <3
Nothing like that. Just a weird game. Lots of hops on wagons. People following others. Meme? Still not sure what that conversation was about.

Irl i wrote stuff in general about stuff i went though. I will link it later if you want to read.
In post 596, Quick wrote:
In post 595, Nero Cain wrote:What weird roles?
Hoctac and 5G Tower. But I could be wrong.
Why do you thin they have weird roles? All i see is weird personalities.

Town read on mastina
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #697 (isolation #33) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 607, Quick wrote:
In post 602, farside22 wrote:
In post 596, Quick wrote:
In post 595, Nero Cain wrote:What weird roles?
Hoctac and 5G Tower. But I could be wrong.
Why do you thin they have weird roles? All i see is weird personalities.

Town read on mastina
I think it was 5G that voted like 6 times in one post. They both operate similarly and both have similar avatars and both accounts created in mid-late April.
I just thought that was a joke.

In post 617, 5G Tower wrote:
In post 614, Quick wrote:
In post 613, 5G Tower wrote:
In post 552, Aristophanes wrote:No Lynch and Miss Lynch are players!?!? Lmfao

Also kudos to 5g towers! That shit's funny :] :lol: :lol:
Oh how I love my fans!
Do you have any reads? :cop:
I can politely point you to my big ass post that came right before you got in:
In post 522, 5G Tower wrote:
zzz...SupPeeps.jpg...zzz

Spoiler:
In post 24, Auro wrote: Let's just infect each other :3
I couldn't have said it better myself!
I want to give every one in the world my 5Gs.
My Gratitude, Generosity, Gifts, Grace, and of course Gravy. I make a mean Pepper Gravy.
zzz...Global Genocide...zzz

Now, onto my reading of the game.
EspeciallyTheLies was giving me hard WIFOM vibes in the beginning.
The mod question felt contrived as a way to get town sympathy.
Then they got oddly aggressive. No thanks.
VOTE: EspeciallyTheLies

I've got a bad feeling about Vecna, can't really place it. Dude just is giving me the heeby-jeebies.

Jeez, ETL's anger is tiring.

Lol who uses capitals to emphasize their text? it honestly makes me not wanna read it. So
zzz...Global Genocide...zzz
I won't.
In post 136, Flavor Leaf wrote:Bermuda bahama come on pretty mama
I've got a cousin in Bermuda, they're doing great work for the fight!

No łynch wrote:Sorry, no one here knows the 5G conspiracy. I have already tested it.
In post 149, Null Vote wrote:VOTE: 5G
I am disappointed that none voted this. Don't you know what is the main cause of covid-2019?
You weren't kidding. These sheep have no idea how big of a threat I am!
VOTE: 5G Tower
In post 163, Miss Lane wrote: I highly recommend Community. It recently hit Netflix and is a particularly good show, IMO.
Can't just ignore Community love, one of the best!
zzz...Pop Pop...zzz

OMG, ETL's sarcastic reaction to the toxicity. Ew. Then an apology. Ew. Pick a side.
In post 262, Miss Lane wrote:VOTE: No lynch

I know this feeling all too well.

Fuck, this is disappointing, they're town.
UNVOTE: EspeciallyTheLies

I don't like the Hoctac wagon.
VOTE: Hoctac

I am not open to lynching No Lynch.
Oh and I will not do a no lynch.
zzz...Power Growing...zzz

Down for Mastina wagon possibly
Why?

And I woke up, came to the computer. I need coffee and I think I'm going to do what I did with another game and make a list. I am getting lost with the amount of players in this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #702 (isolation #34) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:28 am

Post by farside22 »

okay had coffee, woke up and thought about this game. It isn't normal. I came at this as scum hunting, looking for scum and trying to find things that pinged me like normal.
The issue is that many players are playing really weird. There is a number of them that just do whatever and don't care.
I realized with scum infecting players that just acting out leaves no room for a good read and I thought why wouldn't scum do that? Hide amoung those that do nothing.
So I got my list together; did some iso and would lynch among the following:

Hotac, 5G, Jake the Wolf (actively lurking) Flavor Leaf, Tchill (This one has more of my attention because I see he has serious comment but then votes are not matching reads and he follows wagons).

No read: Ari, momo (probably needs to be replaced as I didn't see he was posting anywhere), 50 Judge
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #705 (isolation #35) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 704, Null Vote wrote:Also, those are the only two possibilities here.
*slow clap*
*slow clap*
bravo. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #712 (isolation #36) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 710, Nero Cain wrote:Why has Vecna disappeared? Who, besides me, would lynch farside?
I'm sure with what a few players have said, you can get that wagon going.

I'll just stay in my own little world of scum reads.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #716 (isolation #37) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 714, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 712, farside22 wrote:I'm sure with what a few players have said, you can get that wagon going.
sorta a strange reaction to being scum read.
It's like a broken record.
I ask why, i get scum read.
I get mad, i get scum read.

This game someone says hey I found scum, about 5 to 7 people follow said logic.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #718 (isolation #38) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Mostly just feel like im talking to myself this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #719 (isolation #39) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 717, Nero Cain wrote:you've never asked me why I was scum reading you.
Nope.
Sure lets start the broken record. Why are you scum reading me?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #722 (isolation #40) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:20 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 720, Nero Cain wrote:your posting is hollow. I see alot of questions that make you look busy and a few vote hops but I don't really feel like you are scumhunting.
Thats fair.
I'm seeing a lot of nonsense that I can't relate anything too. The few that are more serious were easier to question but I didn't really see anything wrong with the response. So yeah I am lost. Went back to think why this game reads so weird.
I'm sticking with tchill for reasons stated and im getting the impression I'm small in a sea of loud noises not progressing the game or giving feedback.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #724 (isolation #41) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 721, Nero Cain wrote:and what like 2 or 3 ppl have scumread you? maybe even only Mastina. Quick voted you b/c he was null on you so the
AtE
seems kinda out of place.
It wasn't AtE just stating something I'm noticing in the game.
I think 3 people stated a scum read but most I'm talking about are followers.
*imagines zombies*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #838 (isolation #42) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 727, davesaz wrote:
In post 722, farside22 wrote:I'm seeing a lot of nonsense that I can't relate anything too.
Are you getting / seeing any replies to the things that you do question?
again I said I got replies, nothing came from it because the response was enough.
In post 734, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 702, farside22 wrote:okay had coffee, woke up and thought about this game. It isn't normal. I came at this as scum hunting, looking for scum and trying to find things that pinged me like normal.
The issue is that many players are playing really weird. There is a number of them that just do whatever and don't care.
I realized with scum infecting players that just acting out leaves no room for a good read and I thought why wouldn't scum do that? Hide amoung those that do nothing.
So I got my list together; did some iso and would lynch among the following:

Hotac, 5G, Jake the Wolf (actively lurking) Flavor Leaf, Tchill (This one has more of my attention because I see he has serious comment but then votes are not matching reads and he follows wagons).

No read: Ari, momo (probably needs to be replaced as I didn't see he was posting anywhere), 50 Judge
im developing reads and looking at reactions, especially as early as it was when i was last active.
So what happened to that?
In post 736, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 562, Saudade wrote:anyways mastina scum slipped when she asked whether this game is a joke/serious to mask her indecisiveness to post in this game only to then serious post for the next page
In post 563, Saudade wrote:It's a psychological slip and nothing will make me unvote this slot I think
I dont like this, if you're being serious.
He wasn't the only one that said that.
In post 754, Auro wrote:
In post 722, farside22 wrote:I'm seeing a lot of nonsense that I can't relate anything too.
You seem to be ignoring me, farside. :P You sure all of my posts were nonsense?
I found some that were not.
In post 756, Nero Cain wrote:though now that I think about it there is kinda a weird dynamic here

farside is sitting on tchill

but tchill likes her

I said I think farside is scummy

she's...understanding of my reasoning

tchill is kinda light defending her
I would not say I'm sitting. I took a step back when no one followed my logic. I'm used to people agreeing with me at the start of games and following me.
In post 758, Tchill13 wrote:no we cant but I have a dream where we site wide PL players like this for 3 months and irradicate the mindset lol

VOTE: saudade
A small part of me wished I was like this.
In post 787, Nero Cain wrote:next time I roll scum im going to do nothing but sheep since scum never do that
Why just do it as scum. Do it all the time. I may one day do it just to get it out of my system.
In post 824, Quick wrote:
In post 823, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 821, Quick wrote:
In post 819, Tchill13 wrote:Im null on faside now btw.

I liked farsides questioning early but farside thinks its hollow.

Nero thinks im legit scumhunting more than farside.

farside doesnt agree and is pushing me as scum.
Interesting take as you admit farside isn't scum hunting.
farside them self said it was hollow what am I supposed to think of that lol.
What was hollow? That they are not scum hunting or something else?
In post 823, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 821, Quick wrote:
In post 819, Tchill13 wrote:Im null on faside now btw.

I liked farsides questioning early but farside thinks its hollow.

Nero thinks im legit scumhunting more than farside.

farside doesnt agree and is pushing me as scum.
Interesting take as you admit farside isn't scum hunting.
farside them self said it was hollow what am I supposed to think of that lol.
I didn't say they were hollow, just saying I can see where Nero is coming from.
I feel like a bunch of people just glossed over everything I said and took "fair enough" as me saying it was truth.

I'm going to get my case together shortly.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #845 (isolation #43) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:55 am

Post by farside22 »

So as I said earlier about tchill was his actions don't match his vote as one of the more serious players in the game.
In post 169, Tchill13 wrote:Farside seems alright, pretty even in the approach of the game atm.

Auro is meh lean scum. Little too much posts with little to no game comments for my liking this early.
In post 198, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 169, Tchill13 wrote:Farside seems alright, pretty even in the approach of the game atm.

Auro is meh lean scum. Little too much posts with little to no game comments for my liking this early.
In post 173, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 161, Tchill13 wrote:ETL do you think ML as scum would be willing to grab the spot light and tunnel you on a semi absurd reason? do you consider that good scum play this early?
No. She's probably town.
In post 164, Auro wrote:
In post 111, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:auro - seems scummy b/c contentless posts. FIVE contentless posts.
Make it 8 now!

@Miss Lynch: I watched Community years ago, it's one of my FAVORITE shows! Sadly it's not on Netflix in India right now for another rewatch. :(
VOTE: Auro
In post 186, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 180, Auro wrote:Because I'm actually binging on a bunch of TV shows, don't want to expend much mental energy right now?

Sure: I've played with Miss Lynch before, skimmed her scum meta, and I believe this level of early conviction and emotion in a push is town indicative.
EspeciallyALiar for involvement, progressing the game, and pushing me when I was "buddying up" to the slot.
Vecna because he's my mason buddy.
farside for involvement, progressing the game, and familiar meta from a recent game.
hmmmk. thanks.

VOTE: hoctac
that didnt last long.

I find it odd you immediately vote the guy I was shading then back off after a pretty quick resolution when you've already showed you can play with some real conviction.

pretty easy to come out from your suspicion it seems ETL.
Talks about Auro as scum with no follow up and questions EtL about the actions. His follow up is he felt better about EtL but what happened with auro.
He votes for venca out of the blue
In post 214, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 209, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 198, Tchill13 wrote:that didnt last long.

I find it odd you immediately vote the guy I was shading then back off after a pretty quick resolution when you've already showed you can play with some real conviction.

pretty easy to come out from your suspicion it seems ETL.
I was interested in Auro because he had said absolutely nothing of an import. I wanted to get more from him. I did.

I don't want to play with conviction anymore. It doesn't do any good.
I just found it odd that i vote you, i shade someone, you vote said shade then you move on relatively quick.

Its a little weird that nobody really pushed you after the fiasco but it seems like your handling of auro will suffice for now.

UNVOTE:
In post 216, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: vecna
In post 248, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 204, Vecna wrote:
In post 174, Auro wrote:Townreads on farside, EspeciallyTheLies, Miss Lynch, Vecna.

Alchemist you wanna try and explain what feels off in Vecna's tone? I find certain elements almost exactly matching his play in the last game I've seen him town in, like somewhat exaggerated reasoning to townread someone early.

This wasn't the approach I thought I would see people would take in the game though, considering it's basically a bastard cult game.
Yeah.....this shit is gonna fuck with me bigtime

alignment changes? oof

Scratch the shit I told you Nero, hypersuspicion is back on the menu
this just pings me. Seems like the "realization" would make him seem more town. He defended ML but never pushed ETL. Waited till the end to call that TvT.

Seems to have sprinkled in playful banter with auro and nero.

very easy sailing on vecna's ship atm. Some would say he's just riding the wave. Not rocking the boat.... (out of boat euphemisms)
In post 309, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 284, Vecna wrote:
In post 271, Miss Lane wrote:It just seems strange that the player who read all the general rules missed the setup information.
And this is why ML looked even townier in the initial interaction
UNVOTE:

It was mainly to see what would happen. I liked what I seen.
In post 312, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 298, davesaz wrote:Bottom of 7. It's a work day and posting speed is exceeding reading speed.
I didn't notice the player list that much before. Hype.

VOTE: Hoctac
for making an alt/hydra that I'm going to confuse with too many people.

<in before someone says "ooh, delayed rvs after he had already posted!!!!">
was hoping there'd be a semi serious reason here?

VOTE: hoctac
He stated one reason for the ping on venca then unvotes and jumps on hoctac just to look busy.

Now he's calling it reactionary but I don't see how that vote on hoctac is reactionary. Or why he dropped a read on the only player he called a lean scum read.
Why is it suspicious of EtL to throw shade on a player he scum reads?

Things like that just didn't make sense to me.

In short I see those light jabs, things that go no where and then back to rando voting to blend in more coming from scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #847 (isolation #44) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:59 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 841, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 838, farside22 wrote:I would not say I'm sitting. I took a step back when no one followed my logic.
but you never threw out a tchill case? if you didn't why did you expect anyone to sheep you? If you did can you quote it?
I thought it was clear when I was talking about the wagon hopping and vote on hotoc.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #849 (isolation #45) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:00 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 846, Quick wrote:
Okay, perhaps I moved my vote too quickly.

In any case, I don't really like Tchill but I also really don't like Wolfie.
I'd vote either. I think I saw wolfie had 2 post last I looked that just read as filler.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #851 (isolation #46) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 848, Nero Cain wrote:Sorta funny that farside is pushing tchill on the same things that farside is getting pushed for.
Hun I admitted feeling lost in this game. You want to maybe think for a moment that at least I'm being honest and trying to sort through the reads.

*grumbles*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #854 (isolation #47) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:05 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #856 (isolation #48) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 855, Quick wrote:
In post 852, Nero Cain wrote:she's saying that
In post 319, farside22 wrote:I'm going to put a pin on hotoc because I feel like he is being goofy, these votes are piling on him with ease and it really is bothering me with some players.

was her reasoning to vote tchill
Uhg.

farside, why are you writing walls now?
I typically post on my phone and walls really suck on the phone. Found a moment to get my lazy ass off the couch and come to my computer to post stuff for games other then a few post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #860 (isolation #49) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:16 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 857, Quick wrote:
In post 856, farside22 wrote:
In post 855, Quick wrote:
In post 852, Nero Cain wrote:she's saying that
In post 319, farside22 wrote:I'm going to put a pin on hotoc because I feel like he is being goofy, these votes are piling on him with ease and it really is bothering me with some players.

was her reasoning to vote tchill
Uhg.

farside, why are you writing walls now?
I typically post on my phone and walls really suck on the phone. Found a moment to get my lazy ass off the couch and come to my computer to post stuff for games other then a few post.
Okay. I feel like an honest answer would be something like, "I was getting a lot of pressure and decided to get off my ass and do something about it." but you do you I guess.
:lol: I stayed off my phone more today then I have lately. I just checking in here.........huh can't remember when I last looked, but decided to read games from the computer after a break away.
Nero Cain wrote:
In post 851, farside22 wrote:Hun I admitted feeling lost in this game. You want to maybe think for a moment that at least I'm being honest and trying to sort through the reads.

*grumbles*
:?

I'm just saying that you were getting voted for hollow posting and nott (looking) like you are scum hunting but you are pushing tchill for p much the same reasoning.

not really getting your comment b/c I'm not saying that I just said the cases on you two are the same.
I think I wouldn't feel so shitty if I didn't think about the issues I am having with this game. Why I'm having trouble getting a good read on players and feeling lost.
I sensed with a few players I'm probably not the only one feeling this. Dave and alchemist looked like how I feel.
The only reason tchill stood out is because he went from serious posting to hoping onto a bw for no reason and looking like he's trying to blend in.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #872 (isolation #50) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:50 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 861, Quick wrote:
In post 860, farside22 wrote:Dave and alchemist looked like how I feel.
Can you unpack this a bit? Dave is just being Dave from what I can see. alc is pretty much not doing anything really.
I saw both trying to wade through with some thoughts and questions. I didn't see anything that stood out and some post I read looked as lost as I felt just trying to get a feel for this game and it's chaos.
In post 863, Quick wrote:
In post 862, Alchemist21 wrote:Combine that with a chunk of players not taking the game so seriously because of the nature of the setup and I’m not surprised at the difficulty of getting good reads here.
Yeah, I get what you are saying here. It's a true statement. However, I don't really think you have demonstrated taking the game seriously yet. I get you are more of a "serious player" but I haven't really seen you do anything yet.
Basically Alchemist said it best, but that is where I'm going.
In post 867, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 863, Quick wrote:
In post 862, Alchemist21 wrote:Combine that with a chunk of players not taking the game so seriously because of the nature of the setup and I’m not surprised at the difficulty of getting good reads here.
Yeah, I get what you are saying here. It's a true statement. However, I don't really think you have demonstrated taking the game seriously yet. I get you are more of a "serious player" but I haven't really seen you do anything yet.
That’s fair. I know I don’t have a lot content-wise yet, and I honestly don’t expect anyone who knows me to be able to read me one way or the other yet. I can kinda get Vecna’s scumread on me because my playstyle this game is one that’s usually scumread by people who don’t know me. I hate Mastina’s scumread on me because I would think by now she should know better than to read my by how much I’m posting instead of what I’m actually saying, but I don’t think it’s necessarily scummy of her to be wrong in that regard.
Some people played with Alchemist, he is not an under the radar player. I remember a game he lurked a lot as scum and made some pretty weak cases until he was pushed. This game is just different and with 3 scums in the game, weeding through the shit storm, this game just gets that much more difficult to get reads on players.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #903 (isolation #51) » Thu May 07, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 899, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:TOWN
Auro
Quick
Vecna
Dave
Miss Lynch
Nero
Alchemist
Farside

NULL
Creature
Jake
Elements
Flavor leaf

PL
5G
Voted
Saudade

SCUM
Mastina
Hoctac?
Ari?
Tchill
Join my tchill vote!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #908 (isolation #52) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 906, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 875, Alchemist21 wrote:She’s coming back to the site after being away for years and people back then usually gave reasons for their votes instead of wagoning for wagoning’s sake so it makes sense to me that she’s be thrown off and all the loose votes being thrown around. I’m not even sure she was active back when spamposting was a huge issue
Does this apply to her since this is NOT her first game back. And ppl have been blindly sheeping since as long as mafia has been around so I don't really feel like thats a valid excuse for her to "thrown off"

I mostly agree with Quick that your wagon seems random and reasonless but this was kinda :igmeou: I thought
This game has way more blind sheeping then normal.
Lots more moving votes and shit posting. People saying something mastina said looked scummy, which I disagree with, while players pile on votes.
So then i think, am I in crazy town? Is it me?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #53) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:19 am

Post by farside22 »

daves unvoted and doesn't vote anyone he is suspicious of???? Why no pressure on any of the spots your suspect dave?
@EtL: WHY???? okay I saw why after but I'm getting a good vibe reading Quick and his interaction between Nero and Venca.
@Venca: what are the difference between with Auro's game play
over the top is a scum read? This game? Hard no.
I half want to hug EtL, but I think it went from 0 to 60 pretty hard for very little reason. And please don't get pissy about this, just reads like you had some bad experiences and you are touchy about it now.
Lots of interesting things reading about the mechanic possibilities. It sounds like they infect a player but a player could be immune or get immune. I didn't even think about if they just kill everyone at once. I haven't checked if anything was on the first page about kills. I just thought this was a cult game.
you broke my heart
Liking Tchill's response and return into the game. Agreed with his assessment of EtL.
hmmmm could vote those with no scum reads or no pushes. *shakes head* Mmmm I'll sit on this to see what happens before I make a final thought on it.
Hotoc at least is inputing something into this game over wolfe Or 5G
@hotacwhy vote EtL
I really don't get the vote from quick onto EtL at all.
not a scum tell
I'm going to go off the walls and poke at someone else who hasn't really progressed in so far as reads go. Just a few drag comments and not really seeing much as far as reads in the game go.

VOTE: Alchemist
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #54) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:31 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1301, Vecna wrote:viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82629

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82397

spot the differences and tell me which one is more similair to this game. Note that auro is in the p-horses hydra and was responsible for like 80-90% of the communication done.
I forgot TH was part of that hydra. That is a big difference.

VOTE: auro
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1345 (isolation #55) » Fri May 08, 2020 1:44 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1304, Quick wrote:farside has a lot of empty votes? or is it just me?
Fuck you.
Seriously get off you high horse. Are all your votes fucking real or trying to sort people?
In post 1323, Saudade wrote:This is a large game which is hard to get into for many players, if you're goiing to play roulette and vote anyone who isn't "contributing" in a manner that you see fit you're a bad player
This^
Im just going back to my corner of orginal thought.

VOTE: alchemist
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #56) » Fri May 08, 2020 5:20 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1409, Vecna wrote:
In post 1345, farside22 wrote:
In post 1304, Quick wrote:farside has a lot of empty votes? or is it just me?
Fuck you.
Seriously get off you high horse. Are all your votes fucking real or trying to sort people?
In post 1323, Saudade wrote:This is a large game which is hard to get into for many players, if you're goiing to play roulette and vote anyone who isn't "contributing" in a manner that you see fit you're a bad player
This^
Im just going back to my corner of orginal thought.

VOTE: alchemist
this is actually a weird jump though

hop-on, hop-off

Farside, was there some merit to my argument for you to jump on based on the reveal I did, and if so why did you jump off again so fast?
I trying to sort through players in the game. Few are saying much of anything and I feel this way strongly towards alchemist.
I would equate his game play as surface level and active lurking.

I saw a comment about A50 and i cant read him well.
I have a few player i think need prodding like wolfe, dave, voted, nl, fl, creature, and mastina
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #57) » Fri May 08, 2020 5:23 am

Post by farside22 »

I just noticed alchemist hasn't changed his vote since venca or put any thought into a few that although odd he says nothing about them
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #58) » Fri May 08, 2020 5:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1471, Creature wrote:Why tf can't I have a day off?
Can i have mother's day off?

Any thought on this game? Any reads?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #59) » Fri May 08, 2020 5:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1475, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Farside - you're here. Talk to me
Hi! Give me a sec to see what i missed
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #60) » Fri May 08, 2020 5:52 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1476, Quick wrote:
In post 1474, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1468, farside22 wrote:I have a few player i think need prodding like wolfe, dave, voted, nl, fl, creature, and mastina
In post 1470, Creature wrote:Wtf I don't need prodding
This screams active lurking. Creature, you're reading the thread but you're not posting unless someone directs something at you?
Tin foil or Scum? I don't get this question at all.
Its a beetljuice thing. You know someone is reading the thread but only respondes when they see there name.
davesaz wrote:Uh oh, I'm suddenly on page 39 of 60. I hope this doesn't include 10+ pages of creature spamming a one line at a time catchup.
Does creature do that as either alignment?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #61) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1482, Quick wrote:
In post 1479, farside22 wrote:
In post 1476, Quick wrote:
In post 1474, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1468, farside22 wrote:I have a few player i think need prodding like wolfe, dave, voted, nl, fl, creature, and mastina
In post 1470, Creature wrote:Wtf I don't need prodding
This screams active lurking. Creature, you're reading the thread but you're not posting unless someone directs something at you?
Tin foil or Scum? I don't get this question at all.
Its a beetljuice thing. You know someone is reading the thread but only respondes when they see there name.
davesaz wrote:Uh oh, I'm suddenly on page 39 of 60. I hope this doesn't include 10+ pages of creature spamming a one line at a time catchup.
Does creature do that as either alignment?
Obvious post is obvious.
Ummmm only if its obvious.
Could have been a slip. But guess you know that for fact unlike some people.
:roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #62) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:01 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1520, Miss Lane wrote:I recognize that there have been thirty-two pages added in ~24 hours. How enthralling.
The most interesting part was the set up and possible immunity from the disease.
Got a few more town reads and it is just POE at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1561 (isolation #63) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1526, Quick wrote:
In post 1525, farside22 wrote:
In post 1520, Miss Lane wrote:I recognize that there have been thirty-two pages added in ~24 hours. How enthralling.
The most interesting part was the set up and possible immunity from the disease.
Got a few more town reads and it is just POE at this point.
If by "most Interesting" you mean "Most WIFOM" then I would totally agree with you.
Sure, but as a mod I liked all the idea's and possibilities out there.

On a completely unrelated noted after I'm done with Zoey mafia I am planing the return of mafia dating game show
I got excited when I was thinking!

Back to game I'm surprised there are not more votes on alchemist with all the talks about players that are not producing or low content.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1959 (isolation #64) » Sat May 09, 2020 2:48 am

Post by farside22 »

v/la till monday
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2137 (isolation #65) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Anyone want to tell me what the newest stuff going on is? I don't have time to read back and I'm hoping like hell I won't have 50 pages of catch up to come back to.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2144 (isolation #66) » Sun May 10, 2020 5:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Why are people scum reading EtL?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2309 (isolation #67) » Mon May 11, 2020 5:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Notes from read through that can be ignored.

I really don't get the back and forth read from Quick in regards to EtL.
this is a good post I can see someone who see's a scum read on EtL for a reason.
Has 50 Judge done anything this game other then talk mechanics?
In post 1614, davesaz wrote:BTW 50's posts that are happening now are town-indicative.
Why?, Never mind I found post that explains
meh about 50 judge scum read reason. Looks like a bit of cherry picking to me. Note to self to look at meta for A50
just going to disagree The post you reference is NAI at best.
agreed
Ugh I hate the woe as me for EtL. I would expect better, at least saying who is scum and pushing that player instead.
curious about dave's vote on mastina. Still don't have a clue what dave is going on about or what the point is with his push on Mastina at this point.
In post 1800, Vecna wrote:Instead im going to listen to some music and turn off this website for the day.

ETL, fucking stop
QFT!

Taking a break as of that page. I'll be finishing my catch up today as long as people don't spam.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2339 (isolation #68) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:03 am

Post by farside22 »

huh I guess it's a thing?
Idk I think it depends on the player as I have seen it from both, I just think EtL sounds more frustrated without all the votes as with scum it comes more when there are more attacks. At least that is what I remember when I saw it happening.
After the back and forth with ML/Aero, Element is a breath of fresh air.
All I got reading ML/Aero back and forth with a lot of you don't know how to reads me vs yes I do.
*cries why do I read this shit*
@Alchemist: care to share with the class where this read comes from? I saw why creature after this post, but why Ari?
Just going to say to the discussion between Quick and Nero.
Alchemist basically called out 2 lurkers. That is the extent of his scum read. If anyone cares to tell me why that is town I'd be hard press to refer many times of scum pushing a lurker lynch instead of actually scum hunting.
@Alchemist: What is your read on EtL?
In post 2310, Nero Cain wrote:farside, could you link your last 3 scum games, plox?
hold for links......I'll post it in my next post. I'm getting a lot of lag from this computer right now.

hotoc wins for just making me laugh this game.

I stand strong with my alchemist scum read. The only call out on lurkers with no other scum reads. pffft
I have 3 or 4 players that read as goofs but one is actively lurking is Wolfe with 0 content.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2342 (isolation #69) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:14 am

Post by farside22 »

farside last 3 scum games
[urlhttps://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=68212]mircro 642 [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewt ... unger game I replaced out of that one at some point.
tit for tat
duck duck replaced into a scum spot
I might have played only one game on that other account I created but I was town that game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2345 (isolation #70) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2344, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2339, farside22 wrote:Just going to say to the discussion between Quick and Nero
????????
In post 2339, farside22 wrote:I have 3 or 4 players that read as goofs but one is actively lurking is Wolfe with 0 content.
i really hate when ppl say this but fail to provide names.
The next line
Alchemist basically called out 2 lurkers. That is the extent of his scum read. If anyone cares to tell me why that is town I'd be hard press to refer many times of scum pushing a lurker lynch instead of actually scum hunting.

You were both talking about alchemist at the time.

goofs are voted, hotac, and 5g.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2348 (isolation #71) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:25 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm down to POE. Basically I have 0 content from wolfe and Ari. I'm more bothered that Ari is getting pushed for this over Wolfe and I don't know why that is.
Alchemist, voted, Fl, and 5G.

Any of those listed I would vote for.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2354 (isolation #72) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:29 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2349, Nero Cain wrote:Why should I not be voting you right now?
Because I'm town. :roll:

I'm is there a point to that question?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2357 (isolation #73) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2356, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2349, Nero Cain wrote:Why should I not be voting you right now?
ignore this, maybe. Like I was gonna be all like "I asked for ur last 3 scum games and you didn't even give me your last scum game!" but it was there, the link just got fucked up.

Though your intro to 642 is pretty much the same as your entrance here.

It's NAI. I start a lot of games the same way typically.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2359 (isolation #74) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2358, Nero Cain wrote:can you show me some games where you kinda buddy a player and then "RVS" vote them?
Currently ongoing. But let me see my past games first.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2375 (isolation #75) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:50 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2359, farside22 wrote:
In post 2358, Nero Cain wrote:can you show me some games where you kinda buddy a player and then "RVS" vote them?
Currently ongoing. But let me see my past games first.
Not finding it in a history search quickly. I just started because I'm seeing a lot of people I haven't played with and missed seeing.
In post 2364, Nero Cain wrote:farside, what are your feelings about Auro?
Like a hyper child I'd rather not deal with and take some aspirin and a long hot bath. I basically put him and hotac in the same pile. Nutty with a side of fruit.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2376 (isolation #76) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:53 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2348, farside22 wrote:I'm down to POE.
Basically I have 0 content from wolfe and Ari. I'm more bothered that Ari is getting pushed for this over Wolfe and I don't know why that is.

Alchemist, voted, Fl, and 5G.

Any of those listed I would vote for.
Just going to bold the one thing that I don't have anyone explaining to me.
I think I recall one player said Ari made an excuse for his game play early as scum.......if so it's that just a big fat assumption?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #8796 (isolation #77) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Im not sure why scum lost this game. Thanks to gg for replacing in.
I am not going to get into what happened in this game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”