LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:14 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

Yeah, except you being Cop confirms Truth's claim and that's just bull shit based on there already being an odd night Doc and a vig in the game. There's an off hand chance it's a PGO, but unless someone claims that, I think it's pretty clear there is no cop in this game which means both you and Truth are lying.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Popopo can you claim?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So much for "scum will night kill me on day 1 because my reads are so fucking good" Quick.
You’re in for a reality check bro.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:26 am

In post 1627, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So much for "scum will night kill me on day 1 because my reads are so fucking good" Quick.
You’re in for a reality check bro.
I never said I would be NKed N1 for my reads. You did.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1157, LicketyQuickety wrote:When I get killed N1, please look at who I said was Scum and who I said was Town.
But you did say you would be killed N1.

- Bunno
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:32 am

In post 1629, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1157, LicketyQuickety wrote:When I get killed N1, please look at who I said was Scum and who I said was Town.
But you did say you would be killed N1.
Yeah, I should have been.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway, fair warning that i’m going to try to mostly ignore you until i get some 1v1 with Popopo. Don’t stand in my way.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Not responding will be taken as a tacit approval of being caught scum.

- Bunno
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:57 am

Actually, it makes sense that Truth is SK.

popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:58 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

I'm a vt
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:59 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

I thought norwe was pretty town

Scum might have a framer or some shit
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1633, LicketyQuickety wrote:Actually, it makes sense that Truth is SK.
In post 1, Deimos27 wrote:There is exactly one anti-town group of at least two players, and no other anti-town factions.

- Bunno
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:59 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

I dont really see scum norwe faking a guilty out of the blue
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1634, popopopopopopo wrote:I'm a vt
Ok, you're scum.
I'm a odd-night gunsmith.
You are positive to having a gun. I was checking to see if you were a vigilante as that was the only way you'd counterclaim me. But you didn't. So you're confirmed mafia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1635, popopopopopopo wrote:Scum might have a framer or some shit
Basically proving yourself to not be vigilante as you honestly believed i was a cop that checked you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

:lol:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Let's talk real now. Who's the most likely teammates to scum!Popopo?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm thinking Glitch could be likely teammate. Possibly Looker as well.

- Bunno
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Glitch »

lmao
If scum was the cop's vote slave that'll be rich. I'm trusting Norway as one of my stronger TRs.

VOTE: popo
If he flips town we kill the Norwegian.
If he flips scum we should zoom in on Blair who has said nothing useful about popo literally at all, and Nauci because she has only defended him:
In post 612, Nauci wrote:I am currently somewhat lost in this game because I do think popopopopo's past few pages are towny

I did a little bit of reading other players' ISOs trying to figure out where I would want to push next but haven't figured that out yet and de prioritized this game for one that is closer to deadline. I wanted to read previous games from GL, NBEE, and popopopopo before I try to assess it further since so much of the accusations being thrown around were meta-based, but haven't gotten to that yet because of aforementioned priority queue

Also endometriosis is murdering me today so I'm heading to bed early soon and will be back tomorrow
Spoiler: Wall of popo Defense by Nauci
In post 819, Nauci wrote:
In post 536, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 439, GuiltyLion wrote:The other thing I don't like about popoppopoopoppopo's vote:

You previously said Nauci was "forced as fuck" and were voting her. Then she quotes one, yes ONE, post of mine she doesn't like, and votes me, and your response is to put me at L-2 with no hesitation? Did your read on Nauci change? Do you think she just decided to lolbus me cause Norway wants to play like he's some RVS god, even though I later linked a game where I opened the exact same way as town? It seems pretty dissonant to me!

VOTE: popopopopopo
This post claiming issues with my vote is leaving out the VITAL fact that I am norwe's vote slave. In doing that, he completely misrepresented my supposed reasoning for switching votes. The push feels fake and based off a misrep. Norwe was cranking the pressure up pretty hard my man guilty needed a release.
In post 479, Truth wrote:VOTE: popopopopopopo

He feels like he doesn't care. I also saw some reasons from tiger cat that I liked.
i mean who tf knows with this guy. He wants to nolynch, then he wants to quick lynch. Idk his alignment but certified VI

I agree with everything here.

VOTE: popopo
This was quick vote on me i fucked up the tags
I've only played with quikc town. in those games he was prone to crackpot theories, unorthodox pushes like he was going at truth with. BUT This vote is very weak especially after all his other interactions he hops on me with GL because of GLs bad and misrepping post.
In post 532, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: popo
Lol ill be phone posting all weekend but look at this dudes iso its all townreads and then a naked hop on me. Could be the worst vote on my wagon. This guy is straight cruising and found an easy spot to park his vote but I ain't mislynch bait like that bro.
In post 554, popopopopopopo wrote:LicketyQuickety - town lean his vote on me was bad but quick likes an illogical bad push as much as anyone so it doesnt surprise me he voted me. his incessant pushing on truth early feels town motivated coming from this particular player.
NorwegianboyEE - town lean i explained already
Looker - town lean responded well to my request for reads even if we dont completely agree
osuka - null town feels like a saudade type player where he just calls people retards and argues. hard to read, but the argument with truth seemed genuine enough
Truth - any read i have is irrelevant, mechanics will sort. im more inclined to believe the claim than not.
Glitch - null seems like a noob. i find this type of player hard to sort. at least looks like hes trying.
Nauci - null his early posts pinged me as forced, he has been posting more thoughtfully since.
Candy Shop - null dont really have an impression of this slot, this is the NL guy right? ok i checked his ISO. idk
ndmath - null no impression of this slot
mavsfan41 - null-scum him coming in with a vote immediately after i call him out is not a good look
GuiltyLion - scum lean i explained
Cat Scratch Fever - scummy his vote was opportunistic and his iso has been bad, handing out townreads like candy and little scumreads is mafia indicative especially early game
In post 558, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 556, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 554, popopopopopopo wrote: Looker - town lean responded well to my request for reads even if we dont completely agree
Are you talking about this?
In post 492, Looker wrote:Most informational flip: GuiltyLion
Secondary options: LicketyQuickety / NorwegianboyEE
Gray Area/Reasons I'm not ready to end the day: Glitch / Candy Shop / Mavsfan / Cat Scratch Fever / rozyrozNDMath / Osuka
Comfortable with delaying inspection: Truth / popopopo / Nauci
Looker didn't even give reads - he just said which slots were good info lynches?
yes thats what I was talking about.
mavsfan41 - null-scum him coming in with a vote immediately after i call him out is not a good look
Why is this weird? He said he was in the middle of catching up earlier.
the timing is suspicious. It could also be a coincidence i grant u.
Cat Scratch Fever - scummy his vote was opportunistic and his iso has been bad, handing out townreads like candy and little scumreads is mafia indicative especially early game
Which townreads do you disagree with?
Its less about me disagreeing with them that it is the way you hand them out.

Cat scratch leans town on quick and nauci, then he semi- walks back the nauci read after a light prod by norwe (203). Then he town reads norwe and osuka, and hops on guilty for no real reason
In post 221, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:lol this game is going to be a clash of egos huh

I'm townreading Norway and I think osuka is townish. Still think Quick is prob town but he seems to have trouble getting his point across

VOTE: guiltylion
Notice he doesnt call guilty scum here. Doesn't really provide a reason for his vote at all.

In fact cat scratch never calls GL scum, except he does post this
In post 276, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I think Quick and Osuka are TvT right now, and this back and forth is rapidly growing tiring to follow. Why don't we all hug it out and vote GuiltyLion or something
So here there is a push for more votes on guilty. He's never called guilty even scummy tho? But he's voted for him and called for others to vote him. Then he votes for me, with no explanation of either his original guilty read or his new vote on me. He provided a reason for the vote on me when I pressed him.

I'd vote cat but guilty is likely his partner so ill stick with nii chan for now
In post 559, popopopopopopo wrote:BTW cats vote on me was sheeping GLs attack on me after already voting for GL and calling for others to vote there. A bizarre turnaround.
In post 564, popopopopopopo wrote:So GL OMGUSd me and started a counter wagon to deflect attention and his partner cat hopped on innocuously a couple votes in?
Sometimes its just that easy
In post 678, popopopopopopo wrote:
vote: cat scratch

GL last couple pages was ok
In post 680, popopopopopopo wrote:after sleeping on it and the last back and forth im not as confident on the GL/cat scratch scumteam. Scratch is scummy independently though, his early play was intentionally inoffensive and his hop on my wagon was very bad.
In post 690, popopopopopopo wrote:I still think lions push one me is bad, but his aw shucks demeanor and trying to see things from norwes POV make me feel less strongly about it. I'd like more votes on cat his iso pre voting me is very poor as I've laid out.
Considering how all of these posts from popopopopo talk about why he scumreads CSF, I don't think I buy that you genuinely think it was exclusively because he thought that voteslaving would get him lynched that he voted elsewhere, Glitch.

popo and Truth cannot be town together. Memory serves that Truth has been pushing popo almost the entire game and unless Truth is conning all of us with a newb-front (which I have recently begun considering as recent posts have revealed a decent knowledge of the game), he wouldn't do that as newbish as he has acted this game, if they were both scum together. So if popo flips scum then Truth has got to be town. All I know until a flip is Truth was certain he would be the focus of all the action last night, but sure enough, he wasn't. That's because the scum either don't feel threatened by him or because he is scum. The former is much more likely to be the case.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:09 am

In post 1382, Blair wrote:
In post 1379, GuiltyLion wrote:Blair I'm less interested in the discussion around what your osuka read is and when it was expressed, I see your point that Quick is misrepping/misunderstanding you and you're right that you've consistently been against an osuka lynch.

What I want to know in greater detail is
why
. What specifically from osuka is pointing you to the conclusion that he's not scum here? From what I gather from your posts, it seems to be largely a gamestate thing - you don't like the people voting him and you're skeptical that the leading wagon is on scum right now. I see the value in putting some stock into game state based reasoning, but I really don't think anything in osuka's ISO indicates town and I want to know if you have good reasons based on his own play for thinking he's a bad lynch.
Partly gamestate, as you've said. (The wagon spooled up too easily, in my opinion)

Partly his behavior. As I said earlier, he keeps allowing himself to get baited into pointless slapfights with poor optics. Scum know the optics are bad, and are more likely to take the "high road" and try to give the benefit of the doubt - townies don't care about the optics (because they know they're town and that anyone scumreading them for this is just wrong) and are more tempted to dive headlong into calling stupid posts... well... stupid.
Norway is doing a gambit. Truth is probably SK, and this (^) was a bad answer to GL. I don't feel like talking about why, but yeah, it was.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 725, Deimos27 wrote:
popopopopopopo
(4): GuiltyLion, Truth, LicketyQuickety, Glitch
Maybe not Glitch based on this VC though. NDMath maybe?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1644, LicketyQuickety wrote:Truth is probably SK
There is no SK in this setup as confirmed by the mod.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm pretty sure on Looker being scum with him tbh. But the second one i'm still unsure.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1644, LicketyQuickety wrote:Norway is doing a gambit.
Can you stop trying to be so dense that i'm reconsidering whether you're actually scum for being so anti-town?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1643, Glitch wrote:If he flips scum we should zoom in on Blair who has said nothing useful about popo literally at all, and Nauci because she has only defended him:
Maybe Blair, not sure i agree about Nauci though. Popopo's ISO has him voting her for bad reasons in D1. Either a lame attempt at buss or they are not alligned. Check more suspicious slots first.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”