LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1747, Dunnstral wrote:
LicketyQuickety wrote:Oh, I also semi think if Truth was Scum he would be posting in the Scum PT which would mean there would be no reason for Truth to "pick up" the EoD mod post.
...But if he's town, he has a mason pt right. So does this argument make sense?
That's an excellent point. I am slow. Low processing speed. So it's a wash.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 1743, Truth wrote:Because I am town, Blair! Please don't shoot me if you're the vigilante. Does my buddy really need to prove this to be the case?
If you truly are a mason you would not out your buddy for the scum to see who that buddy is, giving them an additional target, unless you needed to do it to avoid being lynched, and right now you aren't being threatened to be lynched. You are being threatened to be shot by popo, the
supposed
vigilante.

But you believe popo is scum. If you actually believe this then why are you worried that popo will shoot you at night as the vig? If po is either vig or scum, he could have killed you last night and didn't. If you were truly were a mason, and truly believed popo is scum, you would not even think of outing your buddy when the town wants vig!popo to shoot at you... because you don't believe popo is the vig.

So which is it? Do you believe popo is scum, which you have believed for a very, very long time? Or did his vig claim change your read on him?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:40 pm

@Blair, yes, I am voting Truth because I don't think much of "slips" (in air quotes).

Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Truth »

That's a lot of questions, Glitch. I'll try answering the one about if I think po is mafia.

I think po is most likely mafia but he may be town. If he is town, then it would be really bad if he shot me with his vigilante. That is why I asked the vigilante whoever they are not to shoot me.

Blair ignored my question and I don't like this. I think mafia sometimes dodge questions that are hard to answer.
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by Blair »

I didn't "ignore" your question - I just didn't repeat myself. Quick had literally just asked me the same thing and I had just answered him.
“There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation! A human being [...] cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away.” -Hercule Poirot
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Blair »

Truth, if you think Popo is "most likely mafia" you should be voting for him.
“There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation! A human being [...] cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away.” -Hercule Poirot
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:51 pm

In post 1738, Dunnstral wrote:Let vig shoot at popopo if he's fake claiming. And if he's not shot we know he's vig
I agree with this. I don't think knowing who popo directs his kill towards actually helps Town as much as it informs Scum where to rolestop (if that's a think here, and it might be).

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

nah if popo is mafia and is faking being vig then the real vig is going to shoot him

I don't think we can in good faith lynch popo today without somebody else counterclaiming vig, which is not necessary if he's scum and won't happen if he's town
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:57 pm

Alien, whatever. Or Skum could have JK or any number of things that make it bad to direct the popo NK.

Let popo shoot where he wants. Now that I know SK isn't in any way possible in this setup, I feel pretty good about popo being Town baring Norway also being Town. Else, we don't actually know if there is an actual vig in the game, but I can't think of any roles Scum would have that would give them an extra NK. Only thing I can think of is that popo is Scum PGO, but that's a weird role unless we have a lot of power in this game, which is totally possible.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:04 pm

Okay, time to take a break. Going to attempt that, but honestly something riled me and not sure what. I can sleep, been awake for a while. Still, something's keeping me up and not sure what.

Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Glitch »

Spoiler: Truth's thoughts on popopopopopopopopopopo
In post 322, Truth wrote:popo feels like mafia as well.
In post 479, Truth wrote:VOTE: popopopopopopo

He feels like he doesn't care. I also saw some reasons from tiger cat that I liked.
In post 489, Truth wrote:I have no clues or leads, but I have bad feelings from popopopopopopopopo because he feels like he doesn't care. I think mafia have less to care about, because they're okay with anyone that's town being lynched.
In post 502, Truth wrote:Should we quickly lynch popopopopopopopopo and go into night? I don't we'll get a better suspect than this and it may be good to go to the night without giving mafia any more information.
In post 1171, Truth wrote:Cat Scratch Fever (3): popopopopopopo, Blair, Glitch ... Town!
osuka (3): GuiltyLion, Cat Scratch Fever, NorwegianboyEE .... Mafia!
NDMath (2): Nauci, mavsfan41 ... Town
GuiltyLion (2): Looker, NDMath ... Town!
popopopopopopo (1): Truth ... Mafia!

Glitch (1): LicketyQuickety ... Unsure

VOTE: osuka
In post 619, Truth wrote:Maybe a valid situation for a normal lynch could be done by forming multiple bandwagons and seeing how people will vote between them. I am personally happy with my vote on po (shortening the name now).
In post 699, Truth wrote:I think Tiger cat is town and po is mafia actually.
In post 865, Truth wrote:
In post 859, Nauci wrote:@Truth how has your read on Osuka evolved since you moved your vote off of him?
I still don't like him. My suspects are po, osuka, and maybe Glitch. Do you want me to vote for osuka again?
In post 980, Truth wrote:Hi, Blair! Help me vote and put pressure on po while you find someone else you want to vote.
In post 1186, Truth wrote:Image

It would make sense to me if there was 2 mafia from po going down, and 1 in the top 6.

So osuka and po and Looker for example. I think mafia usually say less and don't put themselves in the limelight but usually they need a leader. If I'm wrong, it could instead be Nauci and Glitch and mavsfan for example.
In post 1482, Truth wrote:
I still think we should lynch osuka.
However, I realised earlier that part of my reason for wanting to believe he's mafia may be because I'd be a little upset he was town. I think he's unnecessarily harsh most of the time.

LicketyQuickety, I am not mafia!
I was even voting for po for a long time earlier and you also think he's mafia.
In post 1582, Truth wrote:VOTE: po

For yesterday, I think he could be the mafia we are looking for.
In post 1745, Truth wrote:
In post 1700, Blair wrote:
In post 1683, Blair wrote:I think the right move here is for us to collectively decide who Popo should shoot tonight. This effectively gives us two lynches today -
unless he's lying, in which case the real vigilante will shoot him.
In post 1698, LicketyQuickety wrote:If
popo is getting vigged
, then I think we should lynch blair.
Slip?

VOTE: LicketyQuickety
Could you explain what you mean by this please? Is it because he said po instead of Truth there?

VOTE: No one

If Truth really were the mason, which I really think he isn't, and if he truly believed popo was scum
like he has literally the entire game including 100% of Day 1 and even the start of Day 2
, he would not be worried that popo would shoot him in N2 as the vig because he believes popo isn't the vig, he's scum. The
only
way for this to make sense is if Truth believes popo is actually the vig, and yet he just said he believes he's most likely scum. Truth also knows that the popo slot will resolve itself tonight. Kind of like how we've been saying that the Truth slot will resolve itself.

Well... I'm pretty sure it resolved itself. Truth is shit scum and if someone comes out to say they're masons with Truth then we know who the scum team is together. I really don't think I'm wrong on this one but if I am, then at very minimum it was a productive PL, and popo is actually the scum who the vig will take care of tonight. Truth and popo can't be scum together but they're both scummy AF. popo will die if he is scum tonight. Lynch Truth and the vig can NK popo if we're wrong, and we get 1 scum for sure. And if I'm right and Truth is scum as I strongly suspect... then maybe popo is telling the truth and will shoot someone that isn't himself and is alive the next day as proof of his claim.

Additionally, please reference:
In post 1564, Deimos27 wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.HAMMER

osuka
(7): GuiltyLion, NorwegianboyEE,
Truth
, Nauci, popopopopopopo, Cat Scratch Fever, LicketyQuickety
*HAMMER*
[/area]
Osuka relentlessly fought to lynch Truth without stopping D1. Truth's response to that was interesting. I think Truth SR'd osuka for because Truth is scum and plays poorly, so when someone pushes against him, he SR's them for bullshit reasons.
Truth's reason to SR osuka was that osuka SR'd someone but didn't vote for that person.
See below.

Spoiler: Truth's thoughts on osuka
In post 59, Truth wrote:I can already see that osuka is approving the push and shading me. Do you think this could be him testing the room to see if there's support?
In post 74, Truth wrote:
In post 61, osuka wrote:i'm starting to have serious doubts that you're mason
In post 62, osuka wrote:59 does not come from any town with an iq that has anywhere near 3 digits
I will ignore your insult and point out the obvious: You are shading me without advocating my lynch. You are testing the waters to see if others are open to pushing me, in which case you would join. That is what it looks like to me.
In post 95, Truth wrote:
In post 90, osuka wrote:
In post 74, Truth wrote:
In post 61, osuka wrote:i'm starting to have serious doubts that you're mason
In post 62, osuka wrote:59 does not come from any town with an iq that has anywhere near 3 digits
I will ignore your insult and point out the obvious: You are shading me without advocating my lynch. You are testing the waters to see if others are open to pushing me, in which case you would join. That is what it looks like to me.
that's just not true at all. i'm calling your stupid plays out as what they are: stupid plays. I'm not advocating for anyone's lynch and if you legitimately believe that, youre delusional
That is exactly my point. You are calling me out and shading me while not advocating my lynch. This looks like a mafia play to me. If people agree with you and start voting me, I expect you will then be fine with my lynch, but right now, you are not pushing it because it may make you look like mafia if not enough people get behind it.
In post 200, Truth wrote:I am reading. I don't remember everything. I am suspicious of Osuka as well so I can help here.

VOTE: Osuka
In post 293, Truth wrote:
In post 280, ofrhz wrote:
In post 277, Truth wrote:Why are they both town?

As for your leads questions, I was suspecting osuka before that if you check my earlier posts.
Based on their back and forth, I think they both believe in their pushes. I can also understand why they each scumread the other even though I disagree with it.

They're both independently towny as well. Quick has demonstrated that he has an unusual process of scumhunting, and I think his process is hard to fake.

I'm gut townreading osuka.

Why is osuka scummy for thinking you could be lying about being a mason but not wanting to take the risk of pushing you? A lot of people have expressed disbelief in your mason claim yet no one is pushing for your lynch off the top of my head.
Could they not be performing an act of WIFOM? Where they intentionally push each other with reasons that seem legitimate, but it's because they know people will think they are town for doing them.

osuka appeared like he outright disbelieved me and thought I was mafia but then didn't push me or vote me. I feel the only reason for this is because he is scared for being suspected for it and wanted to see if others would vote me first.

Who do you think I should look at instead?
In post 865, Truth wrote:
In post 859, Nauci wrote:@Truth how has your read on Osuka evolved since you moved your vote off of him?
I still don't like him. My suspects are po, osuka, and maybe Glitch. Do you want me to vote for osuka again?
In post 1009, Truth wrote:osuka likes to post a lot of times close to each other. Is doing this instead of putting thoughts into one part a mafia tactic? It makes it look like he has a bigger presence or is more involved than he actually is. It gave me that impression too until I realised that it can be manipulated

Do people look at number of posts to see if someone is likely to be town or mafia?
In post 1164, Truth wrote:
In post 1078, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1000, osuka wrote:how the fuck is mafia supposed to know you're mason? mafia has no setup knowledge other than their own roles

you seem to gravely misunderstand some very core concepts of this game
If he is in fact a mason, it's pretty natural to assume that mafia would know he's town and therefore likely not lying about being a
mason
of all things

I still like the Osuka vote, none of his latest bursts of post felt all that town and this one was really bad shade-for-sake-of-shade
Do you think osuka could be making sure I'm actually a mason and not lying in that post? Like he's mafia and wants to kill me if I'm a mason but wants to keep questioning me just to make sure. I think this another reason to think he is mafia.
In post 1171, Truth wrote:Cat Scratch Fever (3): popopopopopopo, Blair, Glitch ... Town!
osuka (3): GuiltyLion, Cat Scratch Fever, NorwegianboyEE .... Mafia!
NDMath (2): Nauci, mavsfan41 ... Town
GuiltyLion (2): Looker, NDMath ... Town!
popopopopopopo (1): Truth ... Mafia!
Glitch (1): LicketyQuickety ... Unsure

VOTE: osuka
In post 1186, Truth wrote:Image

It would make sense to me if there was 2 mafia from po going down, and 1 in the top 6.

So osuka and po and Looker for example. I think mafia usually say less and don't put themselves in the limelight but usually they need a leader. If I'm wrong, it could instead be Nauci and Glitch and mavsfan for example.

In reply to osuka: But in that one post, you were specifically asking about my role again, and you did that earlier too.
In post 1482, Truth wrote:I still think we should lynch osuka. However, I realised earlier that part of my reason for wanting to believe he's mafia may be because I'd be a little upset he was town. I think he's unnecessarily harsh most of the time.

LicketyQuickety, I am not mafia! I was even voting for po for a long time earlier and you also think he's mafia.
In post 1743, Truth wrote:Because I am town, Blair! Please don't shoot me if you're the vigilante. Does my buddy really need to prove this to be the case?

Dunnstral's plan where we let the vigilante shoot po if he's lying seems like a good idea.

But who else should be lynch today instead? osuka and po were my main suspects.

And yet, here we are on D2 with Truth SR'ing popopo but not voting him. The same reason Truth wanted to lynch osuka. Let me pull out a few of these from above to just point that last part out because that's the real kicker:
In post 74, Truth wrote:You are shading me without advocating my lynch. You are testing the waters to see if others are open to pushing me, in which case you would join. That is what it looks like to me.
In post 85, Truth wrote:I think you are acting like mafia.
In post 95, Truth wrote:You are calling me out and shading me while not advocating my lynch. This looks like a mafia play to me. If people agree with you and start voting me, I expect you will then be fine with my lynch, but right now, you are not pushing it because it may make you look like mafia if not enough people get behind it.
In post 1582, Truth wrote:VOTE: po

For yesterday, I think he could be the mafia we are looking for.
In post 1745, Truth wrote:VOTE: No one
If you're actually a mason you wouldn't even think of outing your partner unless you absolutely had to. But I think it's clear that if you have a partner it's probably scum. And if you out your partner and we lynch you thinking you're both scum and we're wrong, then at least you're PL'd and we'll confirm your mason buddy.

VOTE: Truth

Why did your super solid read on po change when he claimed vig? Do you believe him?

And if you do believe him then why would you want to no-lynch?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Glitch »

Additional clarification needed on my last question: Is 1745 a vote for no lynch, or an unvote of your vote for popo?
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 1749, Dunnstral wrote:Why are you trying to no lynch?
Have you read the game
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1672, popopopopopopo wrote:I am the vig I shot cat scratch. I knew it was a non legit guilty because I am town, so I fake claimed vt because I knew its a fake guilty. I didnt consider gunsmith in that decision and that's me being dumb.
I don’t believe you. If you were a vig you should have been honest from the start.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The fact that you claimed VT and only retconned it to Vig when i claimed is lynch-worthy.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If there’s a real vig i suggest thwm to just claim right now. It’s better to lynch than shoot a scum. Shot’s can be interferred with. Lynches are eternal.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t agree with this push on Truth still.
If people absolutely do not trust him i suggest a mass claim would be better. That way we can PoE the lynch pool in a smart manner.

- Bunno
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1734, LicketyQuickety wrote:This isn't likely to sell anyone on Blair!Scum, but I think it's worth pointing out that I made a reference to SK in my first game with Blair and she didn't point out the SK thing then; no one did.

viewtopic.php?p=11821345#p11821345

I would also like Blair to detail how I Scum slipped. Pretty much every time I have seen someone say someone Scum slipped It's been totally wrong. I don't actually think much of slips. It's mostly just hearsay.
Are you trying to say that Blair might be scum because she pulled some Galaxy Brain shit in our previous game and let you be wrong just to wait to frame you on it here chief
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by Looker »

Was this a rhetorical question?
In post 1743, Truth wrote:Dunnstral's plan where we let the vigilante shoot po if he's lying seems like a good idea.

But who else should be lynch today instead? osuka and po were my main suspects.
Choose between
Candy Shop
Blair and
mavsfan41
Dunnstral.
In post 1745, Truth wrote:Could you explain what you mean by this please? Is it because he said po instead of Truth there?

VOTE: No one
What is the purpose of this? Why do you consistently feel No Lynches are a pro-town approach?
In post 1753, Truth wrote:That's a lot of questions, Glitch. I'll try answering the one about if I think po is mafia.

I think po is most likely mafia but he may be town. If he is town, then it would be really bad if he shot me with his vigilante. That is why I asked the vigilante whoever they are not to shoot me.

Blair ignored my question and I don't like this. I think mafia sometimes dodge questions that are hard to answer.
  • Why didn't you answer all of Glitch's questions?
  • Why are you trying to deflect to Blair to do what you just did?

• I don't trust popopo or Blair, so following a plan they've proposed doesn't work for me.
  • I don't know which major wagons popopo is referring to. Also, how could town being wagoned point to an inactive scumteam?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1768, Looker wrote:I don't trust popopo or Blair, so following a plan they've proposed doesn't work for me.
I don't know which major wagons popopo is referring to. Also, how could town being wagoned point to an inactive scumteam?
These are really good points and i'm not sure i trust Blair either at this point. I feel like a Popopo/Blair team has equity.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1676, Blair wrote:UNVOTE:
Why did you have to be scum. :cry:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1683, Blair wrote:I think the right move here is for us to collectively decide who Popo should shoot tonight.
Why do you believe him?!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1693, Blair wrote:Ok.

Popopo Vig Tonight: Truth

VOTE: NDMath

That should clear up quite a few things I think?
*barf*

- Bunno
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:10 pm

Post by Nauci »

Wasn't CSF the other major wagon yesterday? I feel like that's a reasonable vig shot?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1773, Nauci wrote:Wasn't CSF the other major wagon yesterday? I feel like that's a reasonable vig shot?
No. CSF wagon was lame.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”