he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 524, Umlaut wrote:I really hate that claim (that big bold "
Enough
" is really lame) and how NK15 has basically excused himself from playing the game, but I may as well provisionally accept it since it gets confirmed tomorrow anyway.

Scattered thoughts:
  • I think we all agree Menalque is town.
  • I've decided Radical Rat is town as well; his gamesolving attempts seem to come from a town place (though also seem a bit like cat-herding; his plan in requires close to unanimous agreement to be workable)
  • I agree with the arguments that username tone-slipping so quickly is probably a towntell.
  • notscience' vocal suspicion of the NK claim is weird and pings me
  • I kind of agree with but given the cat is out of the bag we have to make the best of it.
  • I think there's a high probability there is at least one smuggler in those who haven't posted since NK15 outed. (Which is six players so that's not a hugely impressive deduction I guess)
VOTE: notscience
This I don't like either

the first three bullets are safe, non-impactful catchup reads that feel like they're meant to blend in rather than do things or shift the gamestate in any meaningful way

I'm struggling to understand the cognitive dissonance it takes to shade the claim in the very first sentence of the post and then also say someone else suspecting the NK claim is "weird".

The last point is bizarre, how on earth are you discerning anything alignment indicative out of people not posting on the 4th of July, especially given that this was your first post back? And then to not even name anything specific about which of the six players you think is more/less likely to be scum?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

It's also kinda funny that I was (I assume) included in that, given that I had not posted since the game started.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by notscience »

I don’t agree with the vote on me but the worm felt town :/
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by notscience »

I’m townreading most of my wagon to be honest. If that wagon composition was on literally anyone else I’d probably join.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

page 24 thoughts -

I haven't commented on the username vs notscience thing but I townread username and don't really townread notscience, would currently be okay eliminating there ultimately today, but I think I might want to push elsewhere once I'm fully caught up since that's an easy wagon for scum to let through if it's a TvT

Umlaut looks a lot better than maxwell in Umlaut vs maxwell and makes me feel a bit better about Umlaut. maxwell's accusation of 'fluffposting' does strike me as bs and Umlaut's posting vibes more honest here than it had for me previously
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 673, Alisae wrote:this greatly upsets me
>Skip ad

>Skip ad

>Skip ad
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also I think both nEE and Hel are town

my current townreads, people I wouldn't vote, other than NK15 sits at like {Alisae, Menalque, Norway, Hel, Titus, username, Radical Rat}
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why do you townread me GL?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 618, Datisi wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 607, Hel wrote:Taking out all the fluff
So you admit to fluffposting? :shifty:
Spoiler: :thonk:
In post 36, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 35, Menalque wrote:
this is incredibly petty but: FakeGod, my name takes a capital at the start, if you wouldn’t mind for future VCs
Jeez, at least your name was spelled right. Have some gratitude ya snob.
In post 70, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Fun fact, i've got a folder of anime girl reaction pics too. But i've never had the guts to do the gimmick in a mafia game yet.
In post 82, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This game has too many weebs already, if i go all out here then people might start puking rainbows.
I'll try to restrain myself...
In post 105, NorwegianboyEE wrote:These spambots are getting quite advanced.
In post 129, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 127, Datisi wrote:oh, can i add character images to my posts too?
No.
In post 219, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Whichever corrupt officials are bringing illegal goods in our perfectly legitimate copper business need to pay in blood. Now excuse me while i prepare myself some Earl Grey tea. It’s the finest.
In post 268, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 264, username wrote:I will always and forever, regardless of alignment or even in MD, have nothing but contempt from the very bowels of the most ragefilled hell for "shitposting meta" in games
Aw boo hoo.
In post 430, NorwegianboyEE wrote:No way i'm listening to the plan of some no good no-avatar hooligan. NO SIR-E-BOB!
In post 431, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 418, Alisae wrote:LeTs UsE aS mUcH aS tHe DeAdLiNe As PoSsiBlE.
We HaVe To UsE aLl Of ThE tImE GiVeN tO uS tO mAkE tHe BeSt DeCiSsIoN pOsSiBlE.
You're my spirit animal.
In post 433, NorwegianboyEE wrote:In fact,
Here @NK15

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=83480&start=125

Go get yourself an anime avatar UwU.
In post 503, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 501, Menalque wrote:is backing the terrible “clowned” replacement option,
Ew
In post 504, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Only i should be allowed to use that term.
In post 534, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 533, Umlaut wrote:I need to think more.
I'm starting to question why i signed up to a game that requires thinking.
In post 610, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Only cowards care about what pedits say.
In post 611, NorwegianboyEE wrote:(Also i’m phone posting so that really makes me care even less)
RAW UNFILTERED UNCENSORED NORWEE Right here, right now.

norwee can you respond to my pretty please?
Menalque are you seriously still not seeing any chance at all that Datisi rolled scum here? Posts like this are
bad
!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 682, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why do you townread me GL?
I like all of your reads and pushes holistically, especially that one where you gave reads on all the players you've played with, I feel like you're seeing the game the same way I am and I don't smell any bs in your pushes
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 651, Alisae wrote:
In post 650, Datisi wrote:yoink?

~
In post 648, Alisae wrote:don't remember
right now
probably town
that's the opposite of what
it was before
can you elaborate
u started scumhunting
i like that
when?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw my read on Umlaut changed to more null-ish. I took a look at their ISO again and there was some things i didn't like. Especially from recent posts.

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 653, Alisae wrote:notty vote bad
titus vote bad
yah I agree with this and on reflecting a bit more on what specifically about Umlaut's page 24 that I liked, it may have just been genuine indignance at being scumread for 'bad' reasons

the Titus vote feels really awkward/reachy, especially if Umlaut has ever played with Titus before

VOTE: Umlaut

I haven't paid any attention to shipment stuff yet, next VC I'll see who's where and give my thoughts on that but I just spent all my effort on catching up and I'm taking a break now
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 685, GuiltyLion wrote:

~
right now
probably town
it was before
can you elaborate
u started scumhunting
i like that
when?
I saw ? in her posts and they looked like scumhunting
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
GTKAS
| here.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 688, Alisae wrote:
In post 685, GuiltyLion wrote:

~
right now
probably town
it was before
can you elaborate
u started scumhunting
i like that
when?
I saw ? in her posts and they looked like scumhunting
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sigh...

- Bunno
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

they call me LS because I have Low Standards
GTKAS
| here.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Menalque »

Re

(1) ok
(2) I would consider GnR non traditional, there’s some validity to your point about the fact you repped in part way through and so your opening post isn’t as representative
(3) thanks

(5) no, I still think alisae has done nothing that makes me want to townread em. Maybe like slightly more towards null, I don’t think they’re playing particularly hard but I do think that to the degree that e is playing e’s opposing me and I don’t get eir reads. It makes more sense for you to be concerned about pocketing because you’re considered a strong player and that’s exactly what people are likely to do you when you’re town and I think that’s likely how ali would approach you, and I know it’s how I approached you in the two games where I was scum against you. Seems even more valid given that there is no NK and so if you did get into ali!scum then it would be a serious threat.

That said, I’m not like locked on ali!scun atm, but it’s just like every move e makes I think doesn’t make sense and there’s a point where I think the question if it doesn’t make sense because it’s ali or because e’s not viewing the game through the same lens as me because e’s scum

(6) idk what tangible reasoning you want? I think the way datisi has interacted with me so far is more in line with town!dats than scum dats, I think your reads on for scumreading her has no basis in reality, and I think she’s playing to her recent town meta
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 690, Alisae wrote:they call me LS because I have Low Standards
obviously its not something im very attached to
GTKAS
| here.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 683, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 618, Datisi wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 607, Hel wrote:Taking out all the fluff
So you admit to fluffposting? :shifty:
Spoiler: :thonk:
In post 36, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 35, Menalque wrote:
this is incredibly petty but: FakeGod, my name takes a capital at the start, if you wouldn’t mind for future VCs
Jeez, at least your name was spelled right. Have some gratitude ya snob.
In post 70, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Fun fact, i've got a folder of anime girl reaction pics too. But i've never had the guts to do the gimmick in a mafia game yet.
In post 82, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This game has too many weebs already, if i go all out here then people might start puking rainbows.
I'll try to restrain myself...
In post 105, NorwegianboyEE wrote:These spambots are getting quite advanced.
In post 129, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 127, Datisi wrote:oh, can i add character images to my posts too?
No.
In post 219, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Whichever corrupt officials are bringing illegal goods in our perfectly legitimate copper business need to pay in blood. Now excuse me while i prepare myself some Earl Grey tea. It’s the finest.
In post 268, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 264, username wrote:I will always and forever, regardless of alignment or even in MD, have nothing but contempt from the very bowels of the most ragefilled hell for "shitposting meta" in games
Aw boo hoo.
In post 430, NorwegianboyEE wrote:No way i'm listening to the plan of some no good no-avatar hooligan. NO SIR-E-BOB!
In post 431, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 418, Alisae wrote:LeTs UsE aS mUcH aS tHe DeAdLiNe As PoSsiBlE.
We HaVe To UsE aLl Of ThE tImE GiVeN tO uS tO mAkE tHe BeSt DeCiSsIoN pOsSiBlE.
You're my spirit animal.
In post 433, NorwegianboyEE wrote:In fact,
Here @NK15

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=83480&start=125

Go get yourself an anime avatar UwU.
In post 503, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 501, Menalque wrote:is backing the terrible “clowned” replacement option,
Ew
In post 504, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Only i should be allowed to use that term.
In post 534, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 533, Umlaut wrote:I need to think more.
I'm starting to question why i signed up to a game that requires thinking.
In post 610, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Only cowards care about what pedits say.
In post 611, NorwegianboyEE wrote:(Also i’m phone posting so that really makes me care even less)
RAW UNFILTERED UNCENSORED NORWEE Right here, right now.

norwee can you respond to my pretty please?
Menalque are you seriously still not seeing any chance at all that Datisi rolled scum here? Posts like this are
bad
!
No, I think you’re wrong and yours read on her is bad
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Alisae, it's like you're good at scum hunting, but at some point you townread scummy individuals for something completely pointless.

Waifu upick: You no longer hard scumread scum!Bitmap because he used caps lock in an argument with you.

Fusion mafia: You townread scum!me because i called you annoying and townread you at the same time and apparently you believed "scum can't do those things."

This game: You ease your scumreading of Datisi because you found a question mark in their posts...???

- Bunno
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 649, Something_Smart wrote:Wait I just read the rest of NK15's claim post. He doesn't want to out the TD, so he's going to risk outing the TD. Brilliant.
Did you read my plan yet? Thoughts?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

mena if it makes your life better
i only get easier to read from here
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 694, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Alisae, it's like you're good at scum hunting, but at some point you townread scummy individuals for something completely pointless.

Waifu upick: You no longer hard scumread scum!Bitmap because he used caps lock in an argument with you.

Fusion mafia: You townread scum!me because i called you annoying and townread you at the same time and apparently you believed "scum can't do those things."

This game: You ease your scumreading of Datisi because you found a question mark in their posts...???
wow sounds like a towntell
GTKAS
| here.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Menalque »

I think it’s ironic GL that you’re accusing me of maybe “wanting” to TR datisi and not basing my read on her on her actual posts because I feel like that’s exactly what you’re doing with ali
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

wait fusion mafia
wait i don't remember this game
hold on