Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

It kind of seems like you're trying to attack Tux/beeboy/skitts/drusilla at once to see what sticks. But also i feel very singled out now so you definitely have my attention and ill keep reading
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Nahdia »

that is uncharitable... i am only pushing one of those slots!
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i have come around mostly on beeboy. i would revisit him, but i have liked what he is putting down with all of his reads, actually. hence why, i went to go read drusilla, and maybe i could convince him to go back to voting her, hand in hand. but i am not sure. i think i would also like midwaybear. i will also need to actually read his points. like i did with drusilla. i have not been reading a lot of posts this game!
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 709, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 695, Starbuck wrote:In post 241, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
Beeboy makes an entrance on page 2, but says nothing. Doesn't even RVS vote.

Do you think everyone is required to RVS vote?
No one is required to do anything. It was a part of a greater point about Beeboy non-posting till page 4, an RVS vote would have been acceptable content for page 2. Yet they said hi and then left, then returned to repost their intro. It was weird to me then, and is still a bit weird now in my opinion.
That's rich coming from someone who didn't post until Page 7 and nearly 8 hours after the thread opened. As the game opened in the morning on a Tuesday, folks were probably on their way or already at work. I try to consider those real-life commitments when folks pop in and leave like he did. It's just completely NAI.

I also find it hard to believe that you didn't even consider time stamps. There's just over an hour from the first post in the game until beeboy's first post. For me, we're still in RVS when we're only an hour into a week-ish long Day 1, whether we're on Page 2 or Page 4 in the first hour of the game.

So no, I think your weird feeling comes from the fact that you tried to set him up and failed because you know that you didn't assess the situation optimally.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler: nahdiiiaa
In post 890, Nahdia wrote:i did not finish writing about skitter before i hit submit. i was talking about unsettlement. in mbos, skitter was pushing me for a reason i felt was... kind of strange and bad, though maybe not entirely invalid. it turns out, she was scumthere and was being opportunistic. in this instance, she is pushing me more on meta, which i actally think is, perhaps more believable. and as i have said previously, her actual content i hve townread. but in mbos i came around to thinking her content was towny too, and it was not to be...
In post 891, Nahdia wrote:tuxedo mask sheeps his townreads, but then also doubtcasts his townread, beeboy! a heinous crime.
In post 892, Nahdia wrote:beeboy i am concerned that i and two of my townreads are in your PoE!!!
In post 894, Nahdia wrote:i do not know what to make of drusilla. similar to skitter, i think their indexing on partner reads is odd. but perhaps that is in fact The MEta. beeboy made a point when talking about clover using recent knowledge. which drusilla did in and it gave me pause, since because i was kind of going in predisposed to find her scummy that pause is moreso? that was something. but i dont like how she seems to just use me being scum as a baseline assumption without, justifying it? like, to read beeboy or kanna as partners.

MORNING TWEEET.
These quotes are what i meant -- kind of like batting them around but not actually taking a stance.

Pedit: Ahhh I see what you mean about beeboy then

well i appreciate the honesty i think. I found some Lilith/Raven/Skitts posts hard to read through. so long
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i remember now, i was also scumreadin dunnstral, but havent really noticed anything he's done since i formed that read. another note to self, to follow up on that.

-Zaphkael, 2020
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 885, Tuxedo Mask wrote:VOTE: Nahdia I trust Skitter and Morning Tweet enough to go here, and it's half past time we got a serious wagon rolling.

@Beeboy if you don't have a town read of MT or Skitter what do you think of them both voting Nahdia?
In post 868, beeboy wrote:I think in general Tux's has some total garbage opinions
God, I think I need to take a break because I feel this is a reputation I'm gaining.

@Starbuck I don't mean to be rude, but is there a reason your catch up is taking so long?

@Midwaybear why did I have to ask you to vote? What is it you don't understand about the Nahdia case? Where do you think Dunn stopped scum hunting?
Why are you voting with me and asking that question?
I don't particularly care, I don't scum read them and it's not like I am ever going to find this perfectly pure wagon, I don't even town read enough people to get a majority.

Also the thing is you can't get better without trying your best and having garbage takes, I have garbage takes all the time I just convince people they don't suck B)
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 903, Starbuck wrote:
In post 709, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 695, Starbuck wrote:In post 241, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
Beeboy makes an entrance on page 2, but says nothing. Doesn't even RVS vote.

Do you think everyone is required to RVS vote?
No one is required to do anything. It was a part of a greater point about Beeboy non-posting till page 4, an RVS vote would have been acceptable content for page 2. Yet they said hi and then left, then returned to repost their intro. It was weird to me then, and is still a bit weird now in my opinion.
That's rich coming from someone who didn't post until Page 7 and nearly 8 hours after the thread opened. As the game opened in the morning on a Tuesday, folks were probably on their way or already at work. I try to consider those real-life commitments when folks pop in and leave like he did. It's just completely NAI.

I also find it hard to believe that you didn't even consider time stamps. There's just over an hour from the first post in the game until beeboy's first post. For me, we're still in RVS when we're only an hour into a week-ish long Day 1, whether we're on Page 2 or Page 4 in the first hour of the game.

So no, I think your weird feeling comes from the fact that you tried to set him up and failed because you know that you didn't assess the situation optimally.
Sorry, wait, what's your point here?

What I'm saying is if on page 2 Beeboy posted saying hi, and on page 3 posted again complaining no one said hi back it means they are there watching the game unfold but refusing to participate. Page 4 is when they start posting content. What does any of that have to do with day length, time stamps, or me not posting till page 7?
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 906, beeboy wrote:Why are you voting with me and asking that question?
I don't particularly care, I don't scum read them and it's not like I am ever going to find this perfectly pure wagon, I don't even town read enough people to get a majority.

Also the thing is you can't get better without trying your best and having garbage takes, I have garbage takes all the time I just convince people they don't suck B)
I trust MT and Skitter more than I distrust you. I get the point of no pure wagon, I don't even know how many scum we should be looking for/expecting. 3???

Thanks for the advice. I legitimately appreciate it.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Nahdia »

pay attentuon to me!

-Zaphkael, 2020
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 889, Nahdia wrote:if im being honest, i think i approached this game with the wrong mindset. the wrong framing. i have sort of coasted. as a result. things have thrown me off this game. i believe it was votato who said that he was gettin g"weird vibes" and i have also been the receiptient of said vibes. it is a shame he is gone without elborating terribly on that (well not really LOL fuck him) but i digress. i apologize for coasted, and will now Solve this Mafia Game for you all, as your Elder Gamer.

i am unsettled by my vote on skitter! i think, frankly, that i am right that skitters posting is indicative of some funny business. as i explained: reading myself/raven as a patnership, but not also individually reading raven, is scummy because scum are predisposed to be thinking about partnerships. i accept that people perhaps do more partner reading before any flips nowadays, but she admitted to not individually reading raven. so to push that associative while not also trying to check her work is Bad.

beeboy, you call a skitter lynch garbage. why must you besmirch my wonderful vote?
In post 890, Nahdia wrote:i did not finish writing about skitter before i hit submit. i was talking about unsettlement. in mbos, skitter was pushing me for a reason i felt was... kind of strange and bad, though maybe not entirely invalid. it turns out, she was scumthere and was being opportunistic. in this instance, she is pushing me more on meta, which i actally think is, perhaps more believable. and as i have said previously, her actual content i hve townread. but in mbos i came around to thinking her content was towny too, and it was not to be...

The way you've jumped onto votes this game was wack, me, that time you voted Lilith, Skitter. It felt like you just jumping onto people when the opportunity presented itself then you sort of just fell into the background. Skitter is the read I think you had the best follow up on, so shading that read in particularly is bad on my part it's more the Lilith read and the read on me that gave me bad vibes.

I'd have to reread your skitter vote to dig into why I don't agree but I am half awake right now and kind of lazy. I think Skitter is covering her bases as she approaches this game and hasn't done anything overtly scummy. But she still is in my POE for not doing anything overly townie yet either?

I think Drusilla is also a bit more guilty of doing some of the things you called Skitter out for like reading into partners without individual reads, which makes them my focus but you don't really have a take on her which is also odd!!!
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 892, Nahdia wrote:beeboy i am concerned that i and two of my townreads are in your PoE!!!
I am trying my best over here!!! Just hold out until I flip all my reads again for the 3rd time.
This game is harddd
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Nahdia »

in my defense. i did not read drusilla's posts.

-Zaphkael, 2020
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by beeboy »

That's a bad look for when my mlg reads end up being correct and she flips scum!!!
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i think my vote on you was fine????????? i entered the thread, looked at the last page (lol), and saw you were oding a Very Strange Thing! so i voted you. i still feel it was strange, but u since said u were on edge for irl reasons, and i dont really think ur the sort to fake that. i have liked most of your reads, as i say. so i grant you this Pass.

lilith i think was justified too. i truly did not comprehend her raven read. on her like, third time explanaing it, i actually got it. and though starbuck's recent point about scum flooding the thread eing possible willstick in my mind, i am less inclined ot vote for her atm than i was.

skitter is a good vote. you should vote for it.

-Zaphkael, 2020
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 914, Nahdia wrote:i think my vote on you was fine????????? i entered the thread, looked at the last page (lol), and saw you were oding a Very Strange Thing! so i voted you. i still feel it was strange, but u since said u were on edge for irl reasons, and i dont really think ur the sort to fake that. i have liked most of your reads, as i say. so i grant you this Pass.

lilith i think was justified too. i truly did not comprehend her raven read. on her like, third time explanaing it, i actually got it. and though starbuck's recent point about scum flooding the thread eing possible willstick in my mind, i am less inclined ot vote for her atm than i was.

skitter is a good vote. you should vote for it.
In fairness I'd be just as intoxicated as both alignments, I just found you dropped the read on me kind of easily.
The Lilith read felt jumpy because you just saw a whole in the questioning and sort of just pounced, Lilith feels like one of the more obvious town slots in the game so I think you were just replicating the Dunnstral play.
I don't know if I am ready to vote Skitter yet, they provide lots of content and they don't seem too terrible. I think I can sort them with time!!

What other fun reads do you have right now?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

I’m tired but I will give a few thoughts. First off, I’m really liking Star’s catchup. She seems to be mindmelding with a lot of my takes, so it looks as if votato may be one of those players who just has a scummy playstyle.

@MT, please explain to me why you like Kanna’s analysis on the me/Nadia push but are of the opinion that somehow how me or Nadhia ought to be seeing Skitter’s reasoning if Kanna isn’t? Why the higher bar for me and Nahdia?

Also, when did I ever accuse Skitter of making up anything. Please find/link me that quote. In fact, out of Kanna and Nahdia, I was the most unsure of my read on Skitter and couldn’t honestly tell why she was so fixated on her tunnel. I’m starting to think she might actually believe her Nahdia push, which I still disagree with.

Does anyone else think that the Nahdia wagon is gaining traction relatively fast or is it just me? @Beeboy, if Drusilla is your strongest scumread why are you voting Nahdia?

@Tux, do you have independent reasons for thinking Nahdia is scummy?

@MT, while your catchup is okay, I find your read on me kind of hedgey. Are you having extreme difficulty sorting me or what?

@Beeboy, why am I in your PoE? The other day you said something along the lines of that I’m claiming something that doesn’t exist: LHFs. Why? What game have you been in/ spectated where they didn’t exist?

@Dunn. what is your current read on the gamestate and what is your opinion on the fast growing Nahdia wagon?

Anyway, I don’t want to vote Kanna, Clover, Star, Nahdia and MWB today.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Nahdia »

reading isnt fun, beeboy. this is deathly serious.

what kind of reads do you want? i looked at drusilla, who you voted, and found the thing that gavem e pause. which i said. did you notice that?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 913, beeboy wrote:That's a bad look for when my mlg reads end up being correct and she flips scum!!!
So why aren’t you voting her rather than Nahdia?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 918, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 913, beeboy wrote:That's a bad look for when my mlg reads end up being correct and she flips scum!!!
I’m not currently sr Drusilla just to be clear, I just don’t understand why bee is insisting she’s scum while voting Nahdia.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 916, Raven Branwen wrote:@Beeboy, why am I in your PoE? The other day you said something along the lines of that I’m claiming something that doesn’t exist: LHFs. Why? What game have you been in/ spectated where they didn’t exist?
I scum read Nahdia, Votato/Starbuck, Drusilla to varying degrees.
I town read the 5 listed, the rest is people I am trying to sort. I can't just call everyone who puts effort into this game town I don't think I am going to solve the game doing that >_____>

I said this game doesn't have LHFs, at least compared to a typical player list, I think everyone in this game is capable of defending themselves. The 2 new players Tux and Midway are probably among the better 2020 users on the site. Tux can defend his stances even if you think those stances are easily attack-able and Midway pulled some crazy WIM in the last game I played with him. I stand by this statement I think this is a relatively strong player list.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i think we're pushing the goalposts on who/what qualifies as LHF. i agree that everyone on this playerlist is a capable player more than able to defend themselves and throw their weight around! but scum will still naturally seek out the "easiest" players to push in any playerlist, both based on the players themselves and also the context of the game. it's all relative.

-Zaphkael, 2020
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 917, Nahdia wrote:reading isnt fun, beeboy. this is deathly serious.

what kind of reads do you want? i looked at drusilla, who you voted, and found the thing that gavem e pause. which i said. did you notice that?
I am more asking what compromise lynch you'd want to do. I don't really like playing the I yell at you until you make a post I like game. I find that tends to just drive one player to the edge and that isn't particularly productive. I'd know I've had friends do it to me before trying to do me a favor and it wasn't fun :lol:
In post 919, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 918, Raven Branwen wrote:
I’m not currently sr Drusilla just to be clear, I just don’t understand why bee is insisting she’s scum while voting Nahdia.
I can hold multiple scum reads at any given time!!
That is basically the extend of my reply to this. I also don't see much momentum heading towards Drusilla so I moved my vote if you want my particular tactical reason. If I ever see votes move onto Drusilla that makes them viable I will move onto them.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Nahdia »

talk to me about drusilla.

-Zaphkael, 2020
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 921, Nahdia wrote:i think we're pushing the goalposts on who/what qualifies as LHF. i agree that everyone on this playerlist is a capable player more than able to defend themselves and throw their weight around! but scum will still naturally seek out the "easiest" players to push in any playerlist, both based on the players themselves and also the context of the game. it's all relative.
I think we reached the tipping point though? I don't see scum driving in this game due to the lack of overly easy pushes. That would result in a different play pattern where scum tend to be more buddy like and just work as a group with specific townies like votato did. Rather then going aggro piling on Tux. Thanks for getting me to think about this because I think the scum mentality changes due to how this game is being played out.

This is a very good revelation!!!!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”