Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Deimos27 »

How long can I expect to see all questions and no reads from your slot, Sujimichi?
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 324, Deimos27 wrote:Jumping on a leading wagon
He has not jumped on a leading wagon. What I refer to is the scumread.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Deimos27 »

I don't think it should be controversial that the scum framework "fit evidence to match reads" holds more explanatory power than the town framework "fit reads to match evidence" in such situations. Admittedly he has not yet acted on voting either Mikul or Tux, despite coming up with these reasons to suspect them, which is odd.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Starbuck »

Read Through - Part 1

Vivid pic of Captain Hook entrapping Tinkerbell there, Deimos. Are you trying to tell us something?
In post 27, Battle Mage wrote:this is a scummy intro. I see lots of words and excuses. It reads "Please don't vote for me for lurking"
It's NAI. NEXT!
In post 39, Mikul wrote:
In post 35, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 33, Mikul wrote:
In post 32, Deimos27 wrote:You no like wagonz, Mikul?

I hate rvs in general, much less random wagons when they solve nothing during rvs
you could self-vote then if you don't want to commit? confessions always welcome

It's the principal behind RVs. I hate dp1. That will never change. I understand why it can be useful, I also understand why it can be entirely counterproductive to town

Since joining this site I've made an active effort to find value in it but I still loathe it
Goodness, I empathize with this.
In post 55, Mikul wrote:I get scumread for everything. I behave naturally scummy sadly
And this.
In post 64, Mikul wrote:As another tidbit I know jackshit about this theme.
Neither do I. Saw the need for multiple replacements, low number of pages, and cool mechanics, so I thought I'd jump in.
In post 69, HoldenGolden wrote:There will be no shitposting. My role is actually fucking amazing and slightly broken in my opinion. Let's cut to the chase. I can potentially clear 3 towns players or narrow down a scum into a group of three if I become Miss Seiyu U-pick.
Damn, he already outted the slot. That's annoying.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:20 am

Post by Deimos27 »

Did you prefer not to out this audition power?
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 328, Starbuck wrote:Vivid pic of Captain Hook entrapping Tinkerbell there, Deimos. Are you trying to tell us something?
Are you trying to expose a crumb?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:28 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 72, Mikul wrote:I don't see the point in yolo healing. Unless I'm misreading it, healing activates an audition role which everyone has. That would be including mafia. Maybe the roles are useless, maybe they are useful but is there anyway to know that just throwing that on someone who is not town could have negative consequences?
Not to sure, but I'm leaning the same direction. It looks as though that person gets a bulletproof if they win the audition, too, if I'm reading correctly? I wouldn't want to accidentally give scum that ability; let alone whatever they might have as their Audition.
In post 76, Mikul wrote:Don't heal me by the way , ever
Eh, that bad, huh?
In post 79, Tuxedo Mask wrote:I think I might just ignore that Mikul/BM/Demois stuff. Looked not fun or helpful.
Is this for real? Why would you openly say that you're going to ignore players? I already feel like there's a town block with those 3 and it's only Page 4.
In post 80, HoldenGolden wrote:No I'm onsite fan.
Guess it's all laid out then.

Huh, what's with all the activation and such going on?

In post 118, Battle Mage wrote:i'm starting to wonder if we should massclaim...
Bit early, to be fair, even though my predecessor already outted us.

On mastina's entrance, it's beyond weird. Mason claim, calling out town reads on folks who barely posted in the past few pages (like popopopopopo), but not really commenting on what was happening, then laying out a reads list when half the player list hasn't even posted? I'm hoping there's some good reasons for this Tux wagon, even though I'm already getting some gutscum on him.

Reading on through to Panzer's claim, which if town, isn't a bad thing to claim up front. My only worry is if that might come from scum and town target him then we all get effed.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:38 am

Post by PJ. »

I understand. And full disclosure, Mastina is correct that I'm typically vehemently against free information, but I spent 24 hours or so thinking about it and I didn't see a better option, but again, I understand not thinking it's legitimate or being wary of it. That said, uh...please help lol
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Starbuck »

Interesting on mastina's Loved condition. Not sure if that fits with the mason claim or not yet.

I'm a wee bit concerned of how much Mikul and BM seem to be overtaking the thread, but given the lack of activity/multiple replacements, it's to be expected.

Really appreciate TSE's entrance and input thus far and I agree with this:
In post 159, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Least 1 scum within Mastina and Tuxedo.
In post 167, Mikul wrote:Also my song is in the vote count , so that confirms my role went through. Excited much
Curious to see what this amounts to
In post 175, Mikul wrote:You have a 1/3 chance to have your vote count twice. But it activates tomorrow and after the music video I selected is posted on the vote count. Putting it out there in case there is an accidental hammer but re reading this it doesn't start until tomorrow
Interesting.

So I don't know how faking a dayvig pushes anything forward, but I'm not quite sure how I feel about Tux's reaction right now. I'm not quite sure if he's faking not really understanding the mechanics of the game, especially when he said that he's been waiting "so long" for it to start. You'd have plenty of time to familiarize yourself with the mechanics. I'm not sure if he's being purposefully dense at this point or not. That's probably NAI, but worth noting.

And Panzer claimed his role as mastina's audition power? Huh.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 324, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 323, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 315, Deimos27 wrote:But I think you are scumreading him for (at least some) of the wrong reasons. Same with your Mikul read. The points are silly and I can go through them one at a time but I already pointed at two that made no sense.
What are the "wrong reasons" given for Tuxedo Mask, and why do you find that to be Mafia-indicative rather than just Town approaching from a different viewpoint?
Confidence, jokes, and fluff are not scumtells without much further development about the motivations behind these behaviours and the nature of their manifestations here. One of the posts Sujimichi referenced on Tux was something I literally see people (including Tux) do all the time, which is joking about being scum:
In post 223, Tuxedo Mask wrote:More shockingly though it turns out I am scum
Jumping on a leading wagon for poor reasons when legitimate ones exist
and have been pointed out in-thread
is +scum for opportunism and -town for lack of resonance. As the game progresses I will see from TTJT whether these are false positives within the frame of his personality and playstyle.
Thank you. I assume that you meant TheThirteenthJT instead of myself in your first response. Please correct me if that assumption is incorrect.
Limited Access on Weekends
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 325, Deimos27 wrote:How long can I expect to see all questions and no reads from your slot, Sujimichi?
Until such a time that I have established reads.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:54 am

Post by Deimos27 »

That's correct
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:54 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 327, Deimos27 wrote:I don't think it should be controversial that the scum framework "fit evidence to match reads" holds more explanatory power than the town framework "fit reads to match evidence" in such situations. Admittedly he has not yet acted on voting either Mikul or Tux, despite coming up with these reasons to suspect them, which is odd.
Correct. This is why I have asked him to provide his reasoning as to him not voting.
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Mikul »

Sorry was away for 2 days. Hopefully I didn't get prodded
" I don’t believe in the gods’ existence. Man is the master of his own fate, not the gods. The gods are man’s creation to give answers that they are too afraid to give themselves."

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 335, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 325, Deimos27 wrote:How long can I expect to see all questions and no reads from your slot, Sujimichi?
Very well. I hope this time comes before eod.
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:20 am

Post by Mikul »

Catching up
Mikui my vote on you is dependant on the following question. You say people read you as scummy for your general play, why not just play along with the meta or just do your own thing instead of claiming these things in order to make excuses for how you may play? Wouldn't it be easier as town to just do your thing and if someone calls you out for let's say not Rvs then explain it and tell people to meta it. Then just ignore it front here on. I feel like most town players won't elimnated you kn this fact alone, and really it may weed out the scum who will continue to push that point. (This exact situation happened to me in the past.)
I wasn't using that statement as an excuse just a general statement. I often play in my own way and I've been playing that way for years and I will likely never change it. But for a note I play off site on a site that is dead and also in live mafia. There is nothing to meta unless you want to dig through thousands of pages of games on a site that has a horrible filter.

The only thing I made an excuse for was the fact I would be less active than I normally am because super busy (hence why I went away for 2 days ) and why I said that at the start in case stuff like that happened
" I don’t believe in the gods’ existence. Man is the master of his own fate, not the gods. The gods are man’s creation to give answers that they are too afraid to give themselves."

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 313, Deimos27 wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: TTJT
This reading of Mikul is so uncharitable that it's probably scum motivated. The position on mastina is inconsistent: TTJT apparently understands the points on her but goes on to say her situation is "weird but wifom" and Tux is scummier because of... confidence and jokes.

I find it weird that he also casually didn't mention my claim

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:31 am

Post by Starbuck »

So I'm at mastina's #232 when they do a text wall of their reads and I don't understand how folks like popopopopo, Shiro, TTJT, Panther and Fox, and Sujimichi rate as anything other than null, at this point, when they've barely added anything to the game. Not to mention that the rest of it just feels very.....try hard? Also the self-meta in 268 and 276 is just not appealing. I'm not liking anything coming from that direction currently.

BM's quick move to mastina's side is suspect, as well.
In post 262, Shiro wrote:Mastina claims masons 2/3 of the games they play as both alignments.
This is good to know.

In post 274, Mikul wrote:To note I really don't like the idea of clemency because her meta is that she only fake claims "Mason as town". It's way to easy to claim that as scum at that point.
Mikul needs to stop residing in my brain.

In post 279, TheThirteenthJT wrote:There's been a few claims already with abilities and roles and it's just going over my head. I guess it would be bold to do that as scum but what's the benefit of doing it as town day 1?
This has been throwing me for a loop on my read through, too. I'm not understanding the why behind the claims already. Save for Panzer, he makes sense to me.

Hey Sujimichi, can you condense your posts a bit? Also, why 20 questions and no real statement of your thoughts?

TTJT's entrance in 307 just seems to be a way to post some throwaway comments at mastina and Tux, but deliver a faulty case on Mikul. All of this without mentioning anyone else. I don't really care for it because I don't see the case on Mikul, also I think it's rich to be so late to the game and try to make a statement with your entrance.
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Mikul »

Well that was a fast catch up. Basically no activity since I last posted.

The fluff posting from star as a entry bothers me, it look like he is posting stuff just to post

But I'm still not moving on mastina. I may reconsidering lynching her if it's "her meta" but I really want pressure on the possibility of a second mason. To clarify I likely would still lynch her either way but I want to know if she's lying about that mason claim and I'm not moving off this

It's useful to know whether she chose to lie and tie her to stuff for late game.

If she's lying it eliminates the possibility of scum fake claiming partner in late game , it also shows she is willing to lie and we can look back on motivations as more info comes out.

I think people are really looking past the value of pressure here

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:34 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 329, Deimos27 wrote:Did you prefer not to out this audition power?
I just didn't see the point just yet. I don't think free information is a good way to play. It's not an open setup for a reason.
In post 330, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 328, Starbuck wrote:Vivid pic of Captain Hook entrapping Tinkerbell there, Deimos. Are you trying to tell us something?
Are you trying to expose a crumb?
I mean, if that's a crumb, it's pretty freaking obvious and I can think of, at least, one player who you should use it on if it's what I think it is.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 335, Sujimichi wrote:
You've been here since the start and there's 16 hrs left. Establish some reads. I just got here and I already did.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:37 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 343, Mikul wrote:The fluff posting from star as a entry bothers me, it look like he is posting stuff just to post
I'm catching up and reading and annotating things that I find interesting so I can find them when I go back into my ISO later. Don't be this person.
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:37 am

Post by Mikul »

I really don't want to Lynch tux

Can we please just lynch mastina. I'm perfectly willing to make that sacrifice if no second mason claims and she doesn't reveal her motivations if she is lying.

I really really really don't want to give clemency based on meta and then go for a lynch in tux that is a reach

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Mikul
Mikul
Goon
Mikul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Mikul »

In post 346, Starbuck wrote:
In post 343, Mikul wrote:The fluff posting from star as a entry bothers me, it look like he is posting stuff just to post
I'm catching up and reading and annotating things that I find interesting so I can find them when I go back into my ISO later. Don't be this person.
To be fair amended this in my mind after I saw you keep posting. Didn't look at the time stamps and realize you were still posting currently. Thought it was a prior post and that was it

- Ragnar Lothbrok
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Starbuck »

Mikul, I'm not sure if you know but there is a change on site to stop using "lynch" and use a different term like "eliminate" or "yeet" or "execute" or something besides that word.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”