CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:04 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

Boy, UT is really not gonna like when I get to the 5th paragraph of my role PM huh
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2577, CantHateAPuppy wrote:Boy, UT is really not gonna like when I get to the 5th paragraph of my role PM huh
I can't stay mad at you :lol:

I apologise if I'm coming off as being mad at you personally. It isn't my intention
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2571, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 2570, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2569, Untrod Tripod wrote:it is blowing my fucking mind right now that anyone is saying "let's just let this army of trackers be completely useless"
Well yeah, I agree with that. You have to admit though, there is a potential risk, regardless of what you think puppy's alignment is.

And it's even harder if you're asking people who think he is town to just policy yeet him for *fingers crossed*
and you just not bothered at all by the behavior around the four separate installments of claiming this information?
It was certainly not helpful. I'm not sure it is AI.

I think your much better point may actually be this question about puppy thinking everyone wanted random kills. Talk to me more about what you saw in puppy's posts you found scummy
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Vi »

:right:
Untrod Tripod (R-4)
~
(Gammagooey,)
CantLynchAPuppy, Kmd4390
Kmd4390 (R-5)
~ Blair,
(Green Crayons)

Blair (R-5)
~
(Green Crayons,)
Hoopla
CantLynchAPuppy (R-5)
~
(Blair,)
Untrod Tripod

Not Roasting:
AGar, Starbuck, xRECKONERx, VP Baltar, Gammagooey, Green Crayons

--With 11 alive, it will take 6 votes to roast a player.
--Deadline is at 21:00 on Wednesday, 22 July 2020.
(5 days left)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Hoopla »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: KMD

:shifty:
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I think I'm ok with either a Kmd or a Puppy yeet at this point. You can pretend my vote's on Kmd for now and I'll prob actually vote him sometime tomorrow but I want to give AGar his time to read up and everyone else the time to talk out anything they want to before the yeetening

The main thing that I'm worried about for a Kmd lynch is the possibility of scumteam being some pairing of Reck/UT/Hoopla. AGar and GC I'm pretty damn confident are both town (GC's day 3 posting directed towards Kmd feels very good looking back on it too) and I'm slightly more worried about VPB being potential scum tracker than either of them but every time I go back to look at VPB it feels a lot more like just dumb paranoia on my part than a real possibility of him being scum.

Kmd's suspicion of Puppy through d3 and today does feel weird. He is a more passive player as both alignments than myself or a lot of other players here I think, but his stated read on Puppy really hasn't felt like it's had any conviction behind it - me and Puppy being scum together would make a TON of sense together from his perspective, and tbf he does mention it at least, but he doesn't vote me after tracking me to the kill but before Puppy explained that the mechanic would make me not likely-scum for that. And going from thinking he's increasingly making up things for Puppy's revelation to believing it as soon as Puppy says that yeeting him will make the Vi-kill mechanic stop makes sense logically but not really emotionally - it's hard to imagine him being convinced the other way from just that instead of thinking that there's at least a chance of it being WIFOM that Puppy's admitting that killing his role might be a good thing.

Last thing for now is that I might have to re-evaluate UT being scum if Kmd flips scum? Atm I think it's still plausible since I don't see UT even mention Kmd until day 2 and he started pushing Kmd when Kmd made a bad post about IAAU/UT being scum but Kmd and UT voting each other today does at least make me want to not vote UT over Kmd today when Kmd feels more likely to be scum now.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:25 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Gamma, it was a weird situation because you/puppy was my best guess for scum but puppy was confirmable and if puppy was confirmed you no longer made sense as scum. That's why I wasn't pushing it hard or anything. I wanted to give it a night and see if I was wrong. With puppy basically offering up his life, it looks like I was wrong.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2583, Kmd4390 wrote:Gamma, it was a weird situation because you/puppy was my best guess for scum but puppy was confirmable and if puppy was confirmed you no longer made sense as scum. That's why I wasn't pushing it hard or anything. I wanted to give it a night and see if I was wrong. With puppy basically offering up his life, it looks like I was wrong.
Why's that? After the explanation Puppy-town could just mean that I was very unlucky scum with someone else if the kill was randomized, and before the explanation yeah he did imply that it was tracker & Vi related, but you not assuming that I was just scum there and voting me makes some amount of sense but still feels pretty weird to me.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

If you mean independent of the track, I've been townreading your slot
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2582, Gammagooey wrote:but his stated read on Puppy really hasn't felt like it's had any conviction behind it
it reads to me like he's just sorta claiming suspicion for the person he thinks is the most likely to be yeeted
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Blair »

In post 2586, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 2582, Gammagooey wrote:but his stated read on Puppy really hasn't felt like it's had any conviction behind it
it reads to me like he's just sorta claiming suspicion for the person he thinks is the most likely to be yeeted
+1
“There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation! A human being [...] cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away.” -Hercule Poirot
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Wouldn't that have been Blair at the time I was calling a gamma/puppy team?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2585, Kmd4390 wrote:If you mean independent of the track, I've been townreading your slot
I get that, but I tracked IAAU while thinking they were more likely town than not and still would have voted for them if I tracked them to the kill before Puppy's explanation

I feel like this isn't going to go anywhere so I've got some other stuff for ya if you don't mind answering it.

You're voting UT at the moment - how confident are you in that read? Do you think that other people (let's say not including me) agree that he's likely to be scum? Is there any particular post or set of posts or behavior from UT that you think is much more likely to come from scum than town, and do you think the other people suspicious of UT think he's scummy for the same reason(s) you do?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by AGar »

Perilously close to a prod.

Still on that re-read. Seeing the KMD/CLAP as the substance of a UT push is... it's fucking lol.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Vi »

Untrod Tripod (R-4)
~ CantLynchAPuppy, Kmd4390
Kmd4390 (R-4)
~ Blair, Hoopla
CantLynchAPuppy (R-5)
~ Untrod Tripod
Blair (R-6)
~
(Hoopla)

Not Roasting:
AGar, Starbuck, xRECKONERx, VP Baltar, Gammagooey, Green Crayons

-Starbuck is being prodded...

--With 11 alive, it will take 6 votes to roast a player.
--Deadline is at 21:00 on Wednesday, 22 July 2020.
(4 days left)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Hi, sorry, I've been out in the great outdoors for the past two days. Expect content tomorrow. I forgot to hit the V/LA button.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by AGar »

@CLAP
Want to clarify something - does your role PM gives you any indication that scum would have known about the kill prior to the resolution of N1 actions? I believe you've alluded it's no but I'm not certain and a read on a D1 event hinges somewhat on this.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 2593, AGar wrote:your role PM gives you any indication that scum would have known about the kill prior to the resolution of N1 actions? I believe you've alluded it's no but I'm not certain and a re
i can't parse this, can u try asking again? if you mean "how much do you know scum know," i have very little idea (which is one reason why drip dropping my information is objectively good, haha haters)
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Blair »

In post 2588, Kmd4390 wrote:Wouldn't that have been Blair at the time I was calling a gamma/puppy team?
I voted for Puppy before this Calamity Trigger nonsense started. A Puppy yeet was far from likely or opportunistic then.

Try again.
“There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation! A human being [...] cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away.” -Hercule Poirot
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 2594, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 2593, AGar wrote:your role PM gives you any indication that scum would have known about the kill prior to the resolution of N1 actions? I believe you've alluded it's no but I'm not certain and a re
i can't parse this, can u try asking again? if you mean "how much do you know scum know," i have very little idea (which is one reason why drip dropping my information is objectively good, haha haters)
Does your role PM give any indication that scum could have been aware of the wonky kill mechanic at the outset?

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:27 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 2589, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 2585, Kmd4390 wrote:If you mean independent of the track, I've been townreading your slot
You're voting UT at the moment - how confident are you in that read?
I'm somewhat confident.
Gamma wrote: Do you think that other people (let's say not including me) agree that he's likely to be scum?
Doesn't seem like it. Any time anyone has tried voting him it hasn't gone anywhere
Gamma wrote: Is there any particular post or set of posts or behavior from UT that you think is much more likely to come from scum than town,
Mainly his actions around flipped scum, especially farside.
Gamma wrote: and do you think the other people suspicious of UT think he's scummy for the same reason(s) you do?
No.
Blair wrote:
I voted for Puppy before this Calamity Trigger nonsense started. A Puppy yeet was far from likely or opportunistic then.

Try again.
That's... Exactly what I'm saying. UT was calling my puppy suspicion opportunistic and I was saying opportunistic scum would have been voting you, not puppy .
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:21 am

Post by Vi »

xRECKONERx is being prodded...
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Gammagooey »

VOTE: Kmd4390

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”