MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by MariaR »

I also agree that the claim is odd because it seems like really bad design if it's just...that. I don't think it's entirely made up cause Starrk is really lazy, but I think there's more to the claim than what we're being presented with. Do I really want to use the day 1 lynch on a 3p when we probably have some kind of vig to deal with it though? Not really.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 543, Battle Mage wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage

I'm ready to ascend.

Lynch Mastina tomorrow though, or I'll haunt you.
In post 549, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 547, Tipsy wrote:not much town motivation in self-voting at L-4, imo!!
There's a take I didn't expect! :roll:

I'm town, but definitely lack of motivation yeah. nobody is even reading my fking posts about Mastina. :facepalm:
In post 623, Battle Mage wrote:I may as well claim for completeness.

I'm Ootsuka Akio. My main role is that I choose the audition prize each day from a list of options (which I crumbed since the beginning obviously). My audition bonus was that if I won an audition I'd get a 1-shot disabler against a player on the scumteam (if I guess correctly) which means they couldn't NK or use any other abilities.
(๑•̌.•̑๑)ˀ̣ˀ̣ How do you square these actions?
MariaR wrote:
In post 668, Titus wrote:
In post 665, MariaR wrote:
In post 664, Titus wrote:Well this is a pleasant surprise Panther. Nice to see you. Please give Fox my well wishes, whomever they are.
I'll do just that. Thanks Titus. It was a shame I couldn't scream in glee when I saw you. It was also making me pull my hair out having to pretend I had no idea that Mastina fakes mason claims every other game.
Oh yeah. Mastina's done that again. Ok.

Since Fox isn't here, can you give me a general rundown of your viewpoints and his/her last ones?
-Fox was scumreading Battlemage the most out of everyone in the playerlist earlygame/when they were done catching up.
-They wanted Panzer dead first though because it's a 3p and we have no idea if they're telling the truth.

We agreed with townreads on Deimos and Mikul and that's really all Fox had.

I myself think Cat boi is scum and Shiro is town have not read a single DK or much of Tipsys posts.
pedit: No, no I couldn't because that's giving me information in a game that I am apart of.
Is it all the Tuxedo stuff still or do you have an issue with something I've said?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by PJ. »

oh hey it's mariar, weehaw.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Prodding one player. They have (expired on 2020-07-22 23:37:40) to get back in the game.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:48 am

Post by Shiro »

All of the cookies Titus all of them.

Btw Battle mage I missed that post but read it when it was quoted but I can most defenitly carry a scum team and have done so in the past. Just for your information, the reason you cant remember the tell is because it doesnt exist and you made it up to vote me when presented with evidence of the contrary to your awful claim, I am kinda glad I read that post now because it was imo an big I wanna get off because it is getting traction then jump back on when I wont be on the lime light of the lynch.

@Titus Why do you townread him?
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 679, Shiro wrote:@Titus Why do you townread him?
I mostly TR BM, but not locktown for two reasons. One, no one is trying to save him. Two, he reminds me of me when I started with the cocksure confidence and the belief that people aren't listening if they don't agree.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:04 am

Post by Tipsy »

In post 680, Titus wrote:One, no one is trying to save him.
panzer?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Starbuck »

Okay, sorry everybody, had a busy last couple of days IRL, but I'm here.
In post 559, TheThirteenthJT wrote:I did mention your claim. I didn't quote it because (mobile) but I mentioned how I found it weird that you chose to claim when others were doing the same. It was like an attempt to fit in with the meta of this particular game when you are anti meta.
This is an interesting point that I didn't think about.
In post 560, TheThirteenthJT wrote:(and yes I am nervous as hell and intimidated because this is my first game outside newbies and I'm trying to prove myself.)
Well, this is good info to know. I appreciate you sharing.
In post 563, Mikul wrote:
The quick escalation to this, though, is bothersome to me. I do think we owe, maybe, one night to let Panzer prove himself.

how hes he prove himself?

have an investigation roll visit him to get a guilty, have a protective roll protect him to waste a protect when he wont be targeted. There will be no way to prove this claim even if he draws 3 actions
I'm rather concerned how you're so quick to dismiss and discredit him here. You think it's a waste, but I don't think it would be wasteful of an investigative role to check him out and see if he's telling the truth tonight. Day 1 is a crap shoot anyways, but your immediate dismissal of him doesn't sit well. I also don't think scum would be so forthcoming on the where-tos and how-fors.

YAY TITUS!

In post 575, mastina wrote:Panzer is literally the worst player in this playerlist to ask about my meta. A much better one would be our new replacement, Titus. She might not be the best, but she's still fairly reliable.
I don't appreciate you curbing where I should ask my question. Panzer seems familiar with you, whether or not you two don't like each other, and it's important to have different POVs to consider.

In post 589, Titus wrote:@Starbuck, mastina's look at me meta is an indication of her mental and physical health usually speaking and particularly early
I appreciate this. Thank you.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:15 am

Post by Starbuck »

So as of this point, I actually didn't realize that I never unvoted when I entered the game, so that's totally my fault. That is a hold over HoldenGolden vote.

UNVOTE: Battle Mage

In post 609, Battle Mage wrote:I don't buy your defence on the readslist for a second. You didn't just mimic almost all of her reads, but also used the same language which indicates quite clearly that you read her list and just re-worked it.
So what in the reads lists are similar? Can you show your work?
In post 613, Battle Mage wrote:ffs, I was going for 5 consecutive posts to piss Starbuck off. Now I have to start again.
Just a few posts up you tell mastina how you think she's rude, but then say this? I just have a hard time from going crosseyed when someone can't just consolidate. I was just asking as a favor, but this is rather uncalled for.
In post 647, Titus wrote:Humility would go a long way but BM is being very self-righteous. That being said, I think BM is town who thinks he's got the game solved.
+1
In post 657, TheThirteenthJT wrote:when I think of Mastinas slot all I see is the mason claim and it's blinding me from the rest of their play.
Yeah, the distraction isn't helpful.
In post 673, MariaR wrote:Panzer is aligned with no one atm but once they're hit with 3 night actions they're turned into town.
There's also the point that mastina claimed something similar as her audition power.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i apologise starbuck, it was rude of me
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Battle Mage »

will catch up when i have time, unless im already dead :lol:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Deimos27 »

Wasn't expecting to be prodded during V/LA. Have skimmed through to page 24 now, will finish catch up tomorrow. I think Tipsy's take on catboi's read of me in is excellent. It's a silly assessment to make from town!catboi pov and they should've been aware enough of that fact to comment on it in their initial post, outlining what my scum motivation is to explicitly sr him but vote TTJT.

Lol at the "overexplaining" take. Why should I wait for someone to ask me why I'm not voting my strongest scumread, when I can be transparent from the outset?
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 553, catboi wrote:Sometimes you want to keep lanes of attack open. I wouldn't have batted an eye at it if not for his explanation, which felt like an overjustification.
I can keep lanes of attack open by scumreading TTJT, I don't need to solo wagon him. Catboi's slot was a large wagon at the time, why would scum!me dodge it when I've already done the work in-thread to justify a hop onto it.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Deimos27 »

I resonate more with mastina than BM from what I saw of that 1v1, but I don't know that there's anything conclusive to say BM was arguing in bad faith. I see he's leading wagon rn so I will prioritise that slot to evaluate next.
TheThirteenthJT
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:36 am

Post by TheThirteenthJT »

In post 504, mastina wrote:
In post 475, Tipsy wrote:Battle Mage early insistence at nominating himself read ingenuine and scummy. largely a tonal read. also though the way he interacted was mikul was a lil slimey somehow, like he was trying to earn a townread

Mikul's entrance on the other hand was good! no further notes there.

HoldenGolden gets some townpoints for the entrance.

tuxedo masks early posts felt a little meh to me.

panzerjager's entrance is sufficently vague to possibly be scum just trying to feel out the waters of getting himself nominated. no strong feeling there overall tho.

panzer claim.... uhhh.... this could easily just be a scum role that wants to be targeted for some reason, tbh.

lol@tux's reaction to the fakevig. i try not to read too much into rxn tests tbh but this felt...fine? 206 on the other hand rubbed me the wrong way for some reason, even tho i kind of agree.

holden has obvtowned.

one scum in mastina/panzer lol

panther & fox has similar reads to me (:
Mate Panther and Fox isn't the only one with similar reads to you; aside from your ThirteenthJT read, your reads are all literally identical to my own.

(That said, is good to be vindicated about a townread on the popo slot. :P)

I'm back and I'll start off with this. Mastina is really making me scumread them. This constant agreement with people is coming off as LAMIST.
TheThirteenthJT
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:45 am

In post 511, Panther and Fox wrote:I must confess, Donkey Kong's entrance was the only thing which motivated me to finish reading through all of these wallposts. I am uncertain of his alignment so far, yet I sincerely hope that he is town.

The overall state of the game thread overall however is aggrevating. The mastina and Battle Mage back and forth, with a side of panzer, has felt like it has been running in circles and accomplished very little. The interactions of this trio paints a strange picture indeed.

Panzer is only just beginning to address players that aren't mastina, and yet he continues to argue with her while voting catboi for reasons beyond my comprehension. I've considered their vote for catboi as simply being a jokevote, but as it is the only vote they have held since mastina I find it offputting. Outside of this and their mastina suspicion, the only other person they have expressed interest in yeeting today is Shiro (no reason given). I would say that their suspicions feel more like a token effort to appear like they have opinions, rather than the genuine article.
Battle Mage is erratic, but his indepedent pushes of mastina and Shiro at least feel cohesive. My opinion on them has tentatively improved since their earlier posting, although I still don't find the pushes themselves particularly agreeable.
mastina's posts are incredibly frustrating to read, with most revolving around their own defense, but that's an unfortunate byproduct of the gamestate. Ironically, I belive the best way to read mastina would be to see how she reacts with the pressure on her reduced, and to see how her contributions to the game change.

VOTE: Panzerjager

I don't find value in wagoning Shiro currently. Their contributions could certainly have been stronger, but their reaction to pressure on them has felt organic, they seem rather relaxed even with attention turning their way.
catboi's posts have not worsened my opinion on Tuxedo Mask, but they haven't significantly improved them either. They require further observation on another day.

-Fox
I have a general question for everyone. I think the last paragraph in this quotes has brought up a point I've seen a few times about Shiro. When do we wagon players like Shiro? I never like the idea to not aagon someone if they are coming off as scummy. I guess right now they arent my top scumread at this point but I don't like that they are going to just slide past day 1 without much pressure if we all have this attitude.
TheThirteenthJT
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:49 am

In post 521, Shiro wrote:
In post 518, Tipsy wrote:
In post 511, Panther and Fox wrote:I don't find value in wagoning Shiro currently. Their contributions could certainly have been stronger, but their reaction to pressure on them has felt organic, they seem rather relaxed even with attention turning their way.
the whole "oh they seem so relaxed" thing has never made sense to me... unles u have meta on how shiro acts in given situations.

lookking over shiro's iso, they have given 0 reads and instead just a lot of deflection. would be perfectly comfy with them being voted out.
Hey that is false although commonly yes I have 0 reads at day 1
Would you be willing to change that and give at minimum a readlist?
TheThirteenthJT
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:55 am

In post 524, Starbuck wrote:Apologies for my quiet over the weekend, I actually had a lot of fantastic non-screen things happening for the first time in awhile.
In post 366, Mikul wrote:As far as tuexedo , I just don't get scummy vibes from him. I also really don't like the wagon. There is a claimed tp that we can focus over him , I have no idea why so many people are so intent to get on him over gut reads.
What specifically about him reads as not scummy? What people have gut reads? What are your thoughts on them?
In post 375, Mikul wrote:I think it would be a creative way to negate night actions from town instead of putting them elsewhere.
I didn't think about that. I've played games on other sites where some roles needed to be "powered up" by being targeted, so a claim like that (in a game full of a ton of different powers) makes sense to me.
In post 378, Mikul wrote:If we refuse to kick mastina then let's at least clock the claimed tp who is now basically useless and a net negative to town over gut reads.
The quick escalation to this, though, is bothersome to me. I do think we owe, maybe, one night to let Panzer prove himself.

These votes on Shiro aren't sitting well with me (at the point that they happened). However, now looking at Shiro's ISO, it's absolutely atrocious. If we want a prime example of fluff posting, this ISO is it. I'm not sure if that's a worthwhile D1 elim or not just yet.

For once, I'd like to get into a game where we talk about what people are doing in the game at hand and not spiral down the unending rabbit hole of meta. On top of that, I think mastina is a distraction with the mason claim and the need to control discussion/be center of attention, if town, is detrimental to game play. I'm trying to figure out how I feel about BM playing right into it, too. Not sure if this is distancing/bussing or TvT.

@Panzer Is this typical of mastina? I'm just getting a whole "look at me, look at me" vibe and while I want to consider it NAI, it feels anti-town where I'm reading around 436/439.

DK's entrance is leaving me wanting. A whole lotta nothing so far.
This is a strong post. Does anyone else get skeptical when someone just comes off a stop strong of a player. I do agree with your point on the metal rabit hole which I now feel I've been sucked into. I like using meta as a tool but it's exhausting to keep verifying things.

I also second the question towards Mikuis read on Tuxedo. In no way does Tuxedo not feel scummy.

Starbucks what are your thoughts on Shiro. I found that hit a little confusing. You don't like the votes but think he is fluffing his posts?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Titus »

BM, it wasn't far to catch up. #worryface
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by Shiro »

Titus, you sure he isn't scum that with defeated attitude?
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:54 pm

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 626, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 624, Tipsy wrote:if ur executed do the audition prizes go away?
yes obviously :facepalm:
This is hardly obvious. Usually game mechanics that arise from a particular town pr wouldn't be codified in the ruleset, no?
In post 2, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:5. IMPORTANT! THE AUDITION: During the first 72 hours of the first four days, there is a secondary vote called the audition. Players may vote in thread using HEAL: playername to vote a player for the day's audition. At the end of the timer, the player with the highest votes (plurality) wins the audition. In case of a tie, one of the tied players is selected at random as a winner.
The Audition winner receives a bonus/penalty which will be announced at the start of each day,
AND activates their Audition Bonus listed in their role PM (Everyone has one, if it requires decision, must be done through PM)
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:03 am

Post by Deimos27 »

I'm no longer scumleaning TTJT. I think their post about being nervous and wanting to prove themselves is a framing that provides sufficient explanation for their play from noobtown pov.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:05 am

Post by Deimos27 »

I think I prefer catboi elim to BM elim
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:09 am

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 604, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
ANIME SEIYUU-PICK EPISODE 1
VOTECOUNT 1.7

Battle Mage
(5,
2-TO-GO
): , , , ,
catboi
(2): ,
Panzerjager
(1):

Not voting (5)
: TheThirteenthJT, Titus, , ,
Although it's interesting that BM is being voted by so many of my tr's (I like Starbuck, Panther&Fox, mastina here) while catboi has two slots that are more question marks (DK, Panzer). Makes me a bit more hesitant.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:10 am

Post by Deimos27 »

Well, I'm curious to see how the gamestate reacts to this distribution
VOTE: catboi

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”