PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:42 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 710, beeboy wrote:I'd like 1 representative from each of the leading wagons to inform me why they are right and why the other wagon is shit.
Thank you.
The other wagon is shit because it has 3 scum on it. Battle mage is *probably* as worn out by the replacements and mastina as I am, so I don't blame him for being defeated, which seems to be the only thing he is being accused of.

As for replacements, I honestly don't know why people are replacing out? This game isn't really even close to caustic and it's not like there are a billion pages.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:22 am

Post by mastina »

In post 588, catboi wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:I doubt battle mage saying lynch him is a scum claim. I think there's it's closer to the opposite(I've come pretty close to replacing out of this one a few times). I'm not willing to lynch him but I'd encourage him to think about his commitment to the game and such.
/(@゚ペ@) Even if the game's been frustrating, I find it hard to see such pre-emptive defeatism coming from town. A fair number of people have suspected me but I'm not asking to be killed day 1.
^This.
In post 595, Titus wrote:I don't like BM not having a counterwagon evidently. What is the case on him?
This game has been incredibly, incredibly light on content, incredibly, incredibly slow, and yet incredibly high on number of replacements. This slowness, frequency of replacements, and lack of lots of content, all contribute to a lack of a proper counterwagon.

I'd strongly recommend just reading the entire game because it is literally just that short and doable in probably less than an hour (maybe less than two if you're commenting along the way). I know, general policy of "I replaced in, therefore, not going to read the game before", but in this case, reading the game before would just give you the necessary context to understand why the wagon has developed in the way it has.

As for a case on Battle Mage, it basically comes to his content coming across as fake and somewhat manipulative, combined with POE. (
Someone
needs to be scum in this game, and the majority of the game is just town.)

That's not a strong case, sure--but this game is basically, effectively, only like...maybe five pages, five real-life days, out of the rvs in terms of content. You'd expect 30 pages' worth of content to be in the stage past the stage past the stage of RVS. To be in the late day period. It's not. This is still this game's early-day period. Earliest it can be without being rvs, early.

And if you do read the game, then I think you should agree with the above assessment--we never really left the earlygame phase that comes immediately post-rvs. We're still there, stagnated. The game hasn't progressed yet.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:28 am

Post by beeboy »

Can we lynch Mastina?

I don't particularly find anything she is doing town.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:31 am

Post by beeboy »

Mastina is talking about the state of the game being rough in terms of content.
But I find mastina's posting to indicate she is very much ok with that.
I also find her posts has a certain amount of repitition in it, this isn't the first time a read has been justified with "someone has to be scum"

VOTE: Mastina

Someone needs to try something out and I don't feel like waiting for you guys.
So here we go.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:35 am

Post by mastina »

In post 610, Battle Mage wrote:Non-game-related, but I find the way you talk about every other player like you are better than them as completely unnecessary, condescending and rude.
I did no such thing? I just stated a fact, a fact Titus will readily agree with me is a fact. Titus is not one of the best players onsite at metaing me--she's probably not even top-25%.

However, she's still better than most and as it so happens of the players in this game is the current best, because she's still certainly top-33%. Top-33% is fairly reliable, but not best.
In post 603, Donkey Kong wrote:I obviously don't think it's you, as it wouldn't make sense for you to ask me to help hunt yourself.
I believe the 'you' in here is catboi, since catboi was the only poster between DK's 301 and this post. That's certainly a bit of a hot take so I'd be interested to hear more.
In post 602, catboi wrote:
Titus wrote:In the sense one came after the other but that's not what I mean by counterwagon. I'm meaning a competing wagon. There just isn't one and that sends up red flags unless the case is immensely strong.
(´-`).。oO()players voting Battle Mage: Starbuck, Tipsy, Panther and Fox, mastina, Shiro.

Not voting him: Donkey Kong, Panzer, Mikul, TheThirteenthJT, Titus, Deimos27
Of the votes on Battle Mage, the only player there that I don't trust to be town 100% is Shiro. Starbuck is town; Tipsy is town; Panther and Fox is town; I am town.

Of the votes
not
on Battle Mage, the only two I trust to be town 100% are Mikul and Deimos.

Regardless of Battle Mage's alignment, the wagon on him is at the very least town-driven.
In post 623, Battle Mage wrote:I'm Ootsuka Akio. My main role is that I choose the audition prize each day from a list of options (which I crumbed since the beginning obviously). My audition bonus was that if I won an audition I'd get a 1-shot disabler against a player on the scumteam (if I guess correctly) which means they couldn't NK or use any other abilities.
While I struggle to see this as an entire fabrication, I feel like instead of being a scum fakeclaim or a town realclaim this is most likely a scum realclaim, or, well, mostly realclaim.

He's not sharing any of the information about the role, like what the options were or why he allegedly picked the prize we got, and I find the auction bonus is probably just a real 1x disabler, but not exclusive to scum.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:44 am

Post by mastina »

In post 626, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 624, Tipsy wrote:if ur executed do the audition prizes go away?
yes obviously :facepalm:
And this is just bullshit because if a crucial critical town mechanic were tied to a singular town role and disappeared without that town role being present...well, one, that's bad design because that crucial mechanic is likely to be gone before D2, and two, it's something that the mod should announce.

Far more likely is this is a bluff.
In post 640, Titus wrote:He reminds me of when I started.
Battle Mage isn't just starting, isn't you just starting. Battle Mage was playing mafia before you started playing mafia. There was a time when he was one of the most prolific names onsite and basically a sort of on-site rockstar of sorts, a mafiascum household name of sorts.
In post 647, Titus wrote:Humility would go a long way but BM is being very self-righteous. That being said, I think BM is town who thinks he's got the game solved.
And that self-righteousness comes across as being very fake. I've seen some of the most self-righteous players onsite and am myself one of them. I feel like I can judge self-righteousness as being real versus being fake, and Battle Mage's self-righteousness oozes fakeness. There's no sincerity in it, no genuineness behind it, it all feels forced and faked, with no true belief behind it. It's empty and emotionless.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:55 am

Post by mastina »

In post 660, TheThirteenthJT wrote:Now to a second point on this, couldn't you metaing Shiro be because you did your research on your scum partner? Have you ever done this before?
Meta'd a scum partner? Nope! Scumbuddies are the very last people I would ever feel the need to meta (why would I meta someone who I already know the alignment of? Meta as scum is for those that I don't know so I can establish their threat level). I've meta'd someone when I was scum and they were town, but never meta'd someone when they were my scumbuddy.
In post 659, Donkey Kong wrote:I've overheard a lot of people talking about this person called mastina, she gives out rad lectures and seminars here? Well, I've heard a little bit of what she has to say myself, and honestly, it's pretty damn clear to me that she has a deep passion and love for this cult. There's like now way that she could be this super secret infliltrating mafia.
Well from this I'm pretty sure that DK's either a meme alt of someone who knows me fairly well or just scum since I don't see some random scummer with little familiarity with me thinking I'm town here enough to point it out so strongly, so. Either someone who knows me well, or scum.

I lean the former (meme alts be memeing), but the latter isn't out of the question. Sadly, only way to confirm would be if DK alt-slipped because the troll alt's heavy roleplay means it's virtually impossible to get a positive ID on anything that'd narrow the pool down on who they could be.
In post 672, Titus wrote:I don't mind killing any 3p claims if serious.
Panzer's 3p claim was quite serious and yes it is indeed rather dubious and I don't believe it. The main reason I've not voted him is more or less policy in not wanting to vote out non-malevolent 3ps since if genuine it'd fucking suck to get eliminated D1 with no chance at fulfilling your wincon and if an actual 3p wouldn't be a lynch on scum,
but
, as has been established: that's purely policy because I don't believe his claim in the least.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:11 am

Post by mastina »

In post 682, Starbuck wrote:Panzer seems familiar with you, whether or not you two don't like each other, and it's important to have different POVs to consider.
Panzer has been proven to be lying about my meta, as is easily verified by multiple players here now who can vouch for what I said but not what Panzer said. (MariaR, Titus, and Shiro can all confirm that I've not fakeclaimed mason as scum, whereas Panzer insists that I do and have.)
In post 681, Tipsy wrote:
In post 680, Titus wrote:One, no one is trying to save him.
panzer?
This. Panzer, the dubious probably-scum-fakeclaiming-3p, is defending Battle Mage. Battle Mage himself hasn't noted this in spite of him having noted your defense of his slot and commenting on it, yet he's not commented on Panzer at all. (Well, he did defend Panzer from me, I suppose, but he didn't note Panzer's defense of him.)

If you iso the two of them, they really stand out as being incredibly likely to be scumbuddies. Lack of meaningful interaction with each other, defending each other, but in a soft-defense way rather than more hard defense.
In post 683, Starbuck wrote:
In post 657, TheThirteenthJT wrote:when I think of Mastinas slot all I see is the mason claim and it's blinding me from the rest of their play.
Yeah, the distraction isn't helpful.
And who are the players who keep on making a big deal about the mason claim? It aint me, I can tell you that; it's primarily two players. (Hint: both are people I've said are probably scum and have scumbuddy interactions between the two.)
In post 693, Titus wrote:BM, it wasn't far to catch up. #worryface
True. This game's not exactly a hard-read, dense on content over dozens upon dozens of pages. It's got only 30, with content being, while not exactly minimal, fairly compact for the game's size.
In post 698, Deimos27 wrote:Although it's interesting that BM is being voted by so many of my tr's (I like Starbuck, Panther&Fox, mastina here) while catboi has two slots that are more question marks (DK, Panzer). Makes me a bit more hesitant.
This is a very good point and one which I agree with. While I do have my suspicions on catboi, the wagon on catboi is far from encouraging.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:16 am

Post by mastina »

Case and point for questionable catboi content:
In post 703, catboi wrote:
(^ω^) Town Reads
(-snipped for brevity-)
I actually don't take issue with any of those as townreads, buuuuuut...
In post 703, catboi wrote:
┐(゚⊇゚)┌ Null Reads

panzerjager - His pushes mostly feel like things he believes in, and the statement "I promise you if I grab a protection tonight, you'll know." in feels...believable?. Also sounds somewhat apathetic which would fit with not having a win condition.
tipsy - Reads since arriving look mostly fine but unremarkable, hasn't said anything obviously townish. I agreed with the assessment of Battle Mage's early play in 's reads but beyond that nothing clicks super hard.
mastina - I just don't really want to deal with thinking about her posts, a lot of the reasoning is way out there and I do not believe the mason claim whatsoever especially given deimos not being very towny.

(☞◣д◢)☞ Scum Reads

donkey kong - I don't actually know, just kill it because it's awful
deimos27
titus - Sujimichi was a nothing slot and Titus has shown up and dragged feet against the battle mage wagon but hasn't really taken initiative to propose an alternative.
battle mage - I just don't buy him acting the way he did with his claim.
The only read here which doesn't look like a bullshit read is Battle Mage. The entirety of the null reads and the reasons for them, and the scumreads and the reasons for them, just feel very fake.
In post 712, beeboy wrote:I played a game with battlemage fairly recently actually he played incredibly aggro in what was almost a selfish manner to some degree?
I am trying to catch up on the game which I'll probably give up doing by page 10 and it seems he really wanted to control the power of whatever the heal mechanic was, which feels in character for him.

I haven't reached the part where he started stretch on his reads and maybe I could start to see eye to eye with you then, but I am not so sure I'd vote him outside the fact I just like the people on the wagon.
(For the record, beeboy in one post singlehandedly brings the slot back to no longer north of null.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:19 am

Post by mastina »

In post 727, beeboy wrote:I don't particularly find anything she is doing town.
Then iso me and look for yourself and if you still say that after the iso either you're delusional or you're lying.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:21 am

Post by mastina »

In post 728, beeboy wrote:But I find mastina's posting to indicate she is very much ok with that.
The most likely lynches today are Battle Mage, catboi, and Panzer.

Those three happen to be at the bottom of my readslist.

So yes.

I am okay with the gamestate.

Try to wagon someone up to a lynch that I am strongly townreading? Then you'll see me be very much not okay with it, but if the options for the lynch today are scumread #1, scumread #2, or scumread #3, no fucking shit I'm okay with that?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:24 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 734, mastina wrote:
In post 727, beeboy wrote:I don't particularly find anything she is doing town.
Then iso me and look for yourself and if you still say that after the iso either you're delusional or you're lying.
Go on explain to me how that makes me delusional.
You know I've seen you claim mason literally every time you roll neighbor. To the point in which it's just standard play for you and not alignment indicative. I am in a hood for a flavor reason that I am sure applies to other people. So that's just bullshit for me.

Or is it your totally stagnant reads that haven't changed all game?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:25 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 726, mastina wrote:
In post 588, catboi wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:I doubt battle mage saying lynch him is a scum claim. I think there's it's closer to the opposite(I've come pretty close to replacing out of this one a few times). I'm not willing to lynch him but I'd encourage him to think about his commitment to the game and such.
/(@゚ペ@) Even if the game's been frustrating, I find it hard to see such pre-emptive defeatism coming from town. A fair number of people have suspected me but I'm not asking to be killed day 1.
^This.
In post 595, Titus wrote:I don't like BM not having a counterwagon evidently. What is the case on him?
This game has been incredibly, incredibly light on content, incredibly, incredibly slow, and yet incredibly high on number of replacements. This slowness, frequency of replacements, and lack of lots of content, all contribute to a lack of a proper counterwagon.

I'd strongly recommend just reading the entire game because it is literally just that short and doable in probably less than an hour (maybe less than two if you're commenting along the way). I know, general policy of "I replaced in, therefore, not going to read the game before", but in this case, reading the game before would just give you the necessary context to understand why the wagon has developed in the way it has.

As for a case on Battle Mage, it basically comes to his content coming across as fake and somewhat manipulative, combined with POE. (
Someone
needs to be scum in this game, and the majority of the game is just town.)

That's not a strong case, sure--but this game is basically, effectively, only like...maybe five pages, five real-life days, out of the rvs in terms of content. You'd expect 30 pages' worth of content to be in the stage past the stage past the stage of RVS. To be in the late day period. It's not. This is still this game's early-day period. Earliest it can be without being rvs, early.

And if you do read the game, then I think you should agree with the above assessment--we never really left the earlygame phase that comes immediately post-rvs. We're still there, stagnated. The game hasn't progressed yet.

I don't think this is a real post from someone who is totally ok with the gamestate.
This post trying to connect to Titus doesn't feel like a post from someone with your thoughts on the game.

If you think the game needs to be read and have fresh takes on it.
You would be more cautious of the fact your scum pool literally hasn't changed all game.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:26 am

Post by beeboy »

Mastina you know full well the Mason claim and content volume aren't viable tools to read you.
It's the content of the post and whether or not it lines up with itself.

And I think I am justifying my read fine so don't pretend this isn't a reasonable take.

Because I really just don't get post #726 relaive to the rest of your ISO.
You can be stagnant and not readjust as long as you are right, but it doesn't make sense to make that post towards Titus if you feel that way
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:26 am

Post by beeboy »

Mastina you know full well the Mason claim and content volume aren't viable tools to read you.
It's the content of the post and whether or not it lines up with itself.

And I think I am justifying my read fine so don't pretend this isn't a reasonable take.

Because I really just don't get post #726 relaive to the rest of your ISO.
You can be stagnant and not readjust as long as you are right, but it doesn't make sense to make that post towards Titus if you feel that way
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:30 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 726, mastina wrote:And if you do read the game, then I think you should agree with the above assessment--we never really left the earlygame phase that comes immediately post-rvs. We're still there, stagnated. The game hasn't progressed yet.

This line in particular shouldn't come from a completely stagnant player in particular if you think my comments are unclear.
I just don't get it why you think this game is devoid / lack luster. While also showing no signs of paranoia about your reads or a desire to try and readjust.

I feel like you wouldn't think the game hasn't progressed if you are perfectly fine with your POE. Being perfectly comfortable and thinking a game is devoid of content aren't things I believe can come hand in hand.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Pages 1-10

- Deimos27 in this post pings me weird but it's not anything to base a solid read with so it's negligible right now.
- BM funny joke haha
- Blind tunneling about pre-game shite is very cool Deimos.
- I have to disagree with my own slot here, RVS is an important groundstep imo I catch a lot of scum-tells within it as people are generally less "serious" and scum is less "scared" in a sense to be caught.

I am lowkey liking Battle Mage this game based on the first few pages, and I thought since a previous game with them that our playstyles were incompatible as town but that game may have just been a confirmation bias wormhole I fell in.

- I have never agreed so much on a post. This is legit the same as me lmfao.
- This post from BM pings me bad but it's miniscule so not worth it's own read.
- Oh god, I am the only one that knows their waifu... wait... I am their waifu now. Fuck that shit I'm out.
- I like this post from Tuxedo Mask.
- Awkward vote from mastina, lowkey not believing the mason claim. They softed being in a mason with Deimos but I don't believe it because it's so obvious.
- Readlist seems extremely OMGUS with them scum-reading TM and BM, their town-reads seems pockety as heck as well.
- Claiming neutral D1 is probably what a neutral with that role would do. If they claimed D2 or further I would be more suspicious of them. Although their win condition and how the role works seems kinda weird.
- I am thinking mastina here is a loved scum.
- BRUH
- Waste of a 6th post smh my head.
- So it's a bastard announcement?
- Somewhat good reads outside of their scum-reads which have no real basing at all.
- Yeah no. This post is just LAMIST as fuck.
- I like Panther/Fox for now.

Overall I am a bit iffy on Mastina, I am unsure if scum would be that obvious. Shiro is currently UTR and I am gutpinging them as scum ngl.

Deimos, Tuxedo, BM and Panther/Fox are probably all Town.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Pages 11-30 incoming later.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by MariaR »

Hey beeboy what's up! I don't really disagree with part of the assessment that we're still in a...odd game state for page 30. It probably has to do with the fact that this is basically a new playerlist on why it feels so off and strange for me I can't speak for anyone else on the matter but I find it hard to post in this game and that's really new for me.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 732, mastina wrote:Panzer has been proven to be lying about my meta, as is easily verified by multiple players here now who can vouch for what I said but not what Panzer said. (MariaR, Titus, and Shiro can all confirm that I've not fakeclaimed mason as scum, whereas Panzer insists that I do and have.)
I can literally post you a link to shiro saying you have.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 727, beeboy wrote:Can we lynch Mastina?

I don't particularly find anything she is doing town.
I think she's doing as much town as she does in any other game she is town in. It's just infuriating to play with her as someone who wants the town to win because of all the happy horse shit you have to deal with. Like, for someone who knows "nothing about her playstyle" I sure as shit predicted literally all of her content so far this game.

I find catboi and thirteenth to kind of just be obv scum, so while I'd love to lynch mastina so I didn't have to see another mastina post for a while, I'd rather lynch scum.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by MariaR »

Wasn't I obv scum to you Panzer or did that read go away when you saw it was me?
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Battle Mage requested replacement. Finding replacement...
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Tipsy »

oh my GOD
Tipsy