Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 770, Donkey Kong wrote:On the other hand, I heard about that masked man, you know, the one wearing that exquisite Tuxedo, and it's pretty damn clear to me that he was playing dumb when he was being interrogated by the old sheriff.
This continues to be the clearest scumtell I've seen so far from anyone this game
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 772, PJ. wrote:
In post 752, JacksonVirgo wrote:I don't see why a mod would announce that mastina is lovers in the way that they did WITH mastina not having the loved modifier active.
Well..rhey di have it active. I dont think we've tested that part of mastina's claim to my dismay, but it seems too late for that.
I guess we could wagon mastina to L-2 just to see if she stops being reported as Loved.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Deimos27 »

I am having a lot of trouble keeping up with which players are in which slots. This is nuts.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Starbuck »

Pages exploded over the last day. Catching up in a bit.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:34 am

Post by beeboy »

I am busy tonight sorry everyone.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:45 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 777, Deimos27 wrote:I am having a lot of trouble keeping up with which players are in which slots. This is nuts.
I replaced Mikul, fyi
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 773, Shiro wrote:
In post 765, Titus wrote:There goes my reach out attempt to BM.
No need to, he is scum
His subbing out rather than giving me a detailed readslist does give me pause, just a little bit.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 780, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 777, Deimos27 wrote:I am having a lot of trouble keeping up with which players are in which slots. This is nuts.
I replaced Mikul, fyi
Oh, beeboy is the scum. Thats a bummer
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 776, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 772, PJ. wrote:
In post 752, JacksonVirgo wrote:I don't see why a mod would announce that mastina is lovers in the way that they did WITH mastina not having the loved modifier active.
Well..rhey di have it active. I dont think we've tested that part of mastina's claim to my dismay, but it seems too late for that.
I guess we could wagon mastina to L-2 just to see if she stops being reported as Loved.
We only have 3 days left, I think that it might have to wait until day 2
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

ANIME SEIYUU-PICK EPISODE 1
VOTECOUNT 1.9

jks
(4): , , ,
catboi
(3): , ,
Titus
(1):
mastina(L)
(1):

Not voting (4)
: Titus, , ,

13 players remaining, 7 to Vote Out.
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2020-07-28 20:30:00).

DAY 1 AUDITION
AUDITION CLOSED

Winner:
Deimos27

Winner receives (until end of Night 1):
(NIGHT, PASSIVE) You survive ONE Pick/Kick Out attempt.

The next Audition will start in Day 2.

MOD ANNOUNCEMENTFinally this area is empty. Wahoo.

Y'all have to watch some anime with me tonight.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by jks »

Slowly catching up now. I'll just post the cliffsnotes of some posts I like or don't like as I'm catching up. If you want me to expand on a particular thought process, ask.

(Deimos27) Mild town vibes from the tone here.

(HoldenGolden) Town post.

(Mikul) Mild scum vibes.

(HoldenGolden) Mild town vibes.

I don't mind mastina's entrance into the game, particularly if she was spotting the same things I was spotting in /.

At first I thought maybe Mikul was trying a reaction test across pages 4/5 to get reads (which was giving me mild town vibes for the way it was happening), but the lack of any conclusions means I was probably reading that incorrectly. Don't like . reads like an attempt at fishing for support over a genuine thought process. I don't believe the logic in is genuine either. (Plus it's an easy clutch to hold on to rather than making an attempt at scum hunting.)

(Panzerjager) I actually believe the part about being third party. I don't really trust anything else here.

I don't mind TrueSoulEnergy's entrance on page 7. Feels mildly town. Nothing spectacular.

(HoldenGolden) Town vibes (though I disagree with the logic entirely). I like the tone of the rest of HoldenGolden's posts on this page too.

When I first read Tuxedo Mask's , it felt mildly town. The reaction to the "vig" shot feels off though. Particularly /. The conclusion that HoldenGolden was "confirmed town" for that feels like a logical leap.

mastina's posts on page 10 look town. I don't agree with a lot of the logic, but I do think the way the conclusions were reached seems genuine.

I don't mind Panther and Fox's entrance in the game. Particularly the tone of .

Continuing after lunch.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 782, PJ. wrote:
In post 780, JacksonVirgo wrote:
I replaced Mikul, fyi
Oh, beeboy is the scum. Thats a bummer
Is this something I’ll get to in the past 10 pages? Lmfao

wiki // GTKAS
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by PJ. »

I just thought the guy he replaced was scummy. I originally thought you replaced that player because those replacements happened simultaneously. But you replaced the town player
jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by jks »

The focus on claims from Mikul in and looks like scum who's picked up on a reason to ignore doing any actual scum hunting by focusing on claims to the exclusion of all other content. I feel like a town player would have had something to say about the rest of mastina's posts by now. Instead it's all about the mason claim.

I dislike Mikul's . Other than the fact that nobody seems to have given mastina any "clemency" for the mason claim, the whole case Mikul has posted falls apart if it's an established meta point (but there's no acknowledgement of this, which makes me think the problems with the claim aren't really genuine).

(TheThirteenthJT) I dislike the tone of this post, particularly the last sentence here sounds fake. Also dislike - it's hard to follow the lines of logic here (even granting it might be coming from a newer player) and there's too much noise in this masquerading as content.

-> (Deimos27) Town vibes.

I still don't believe Mikul's push on mastin is coming from a genuine place and I don't think the way he addresses the concerns with it (e.g. in and ) still doesn't sound to me like someone who thinks they've really caught scum in a lie. Mikul says mastin is scum regardless, but still hasn't talked about anything other than the claim. Side note: the weak defense of Tuxedo Mask (vaguely elaborated on in ) is something to come back and look at if Mikul is scum.

Fairly meh on catboi's first contribution in . A lot of the thought processes look kind of stretched given the justification.

---
In post 448, mastina wrote:Mikul's also not tunneled exclusively on me, and is pressing elsewhere as well, with good pushes and good reasoning. Overall, Mikul is definitely one of the towniest players in this game and while I have no prior meta with Mikul, I'd be flabbergasted if Mikul was this good at scumplay.
This is entirely incorrect in almost every way it can be incorrect. Up to this point, Mikul has shown suspicion of two claims (yours and Panzer's, but as far as I'm aware, he doesn't think Panzer is scum so much as third party) and an incredibly weak suspicion of TheThirteenthJT (but no actual pressure there).

Side note: if you moved popopopopo down to null and moved Mikul to where you have my slot, the reads here wouldn't be that much different from my own.
In post 475, Tipsy wrote:Mikul's entrance on the other hand was good! no further notes there.

TheThirteenJT's reaction to the mason claim is good. like the mindset.
Can you expand on these two (assuming you haven't in the next 10ish pages)?

---

I dislike Mikul's , particularly the fence-sitting on my slot now that public opinion is swaying. I don't really believe the elaboration on the mastina read.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 787, PJ. wrote:I just thought the guy he replaced was scummy. I originally thought you replaced that player because those replacements happened simultaneously. But you replaced the town player
Reading someone based on who they replaced is bad, do you not have a read on myself or that scummy slot after we replaced in?

wiki // GTKAS
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:20 pm

Post by PJ. »

I'm not reading most of your posts because they are hard to follow and it's not like the fact there was a replacement changes the alignment of the slot. The guy you replaced was one of my strongest town reads, you'd have to do a lot to change that
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:25 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Deimos27

Gut
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Tipsy »

uhh wrt my mikul read, it was really just gut.

im not 100% what i was looking at with TTJT. since i only got to like page 11, it musta been his entrance post? i guess i liked it because i was immediately skeptical as well and thought that makes sense, whereas i would expect newbie scum to take a claim like that at face value.

titus i do not understand u lol
jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:54 am

Post by jks »

Thinking I might be wrong about my catboi read. I actually really like /.

I don't mind TheThirteenthJT's string of posts on p23.

I dislike how Shiro jumped onto the Battle Mage wagon ().

Gonna have to finish catching up after sleep. Eyelids getting heavy around p25.
jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:56 am

Post by jks »

Actually, looking back at Shiro's vote, I don't think it's as bad-looking as I first thought it was. It's just lazy. And there was a post on p24 I thought looked mildly town from Shiro.

Think I'm going really wrong somewhere with at least one of my town reads, might look back over stuff in the morning when I'm done catching up.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:14 am

Post by catboi »

In post 754, JacksonVirgo wrote:Deimos27, Starbuck, Tuxedo/catboi, Thirteenth and BM are all probably Town.
Can you explain the townread on Battle Mage? I'm not quite sure I get it from your catchup, unless it's just that you think he comes off looking better from his back-and-forth with mastina.
In post 791, Titus wrote:VOTE: Deimos27

Gut
First Titus post this game I've liked.

(;¬д¬) Donkey Kong hiding behind the gimmick while lazily echoing takes other people have had is a highkey bad look. So's Deimos just lazily riding the same read from however many pages ago. Doubt they're both scum but I feel like
someone
is hiding behind the "fake reaction" argument.

I guess I should allow jks to be read on their own terms. Will take a look now.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:18 am

Post by mastina »

In post 736, beeboy wrote:Go on explain to me how that makes me delusional.
Because unlike the majority of other players in this game, you've played with me rather extensively before.
In post 736, beeboy wrote:You know I've seen you claim mason literally every time you roll neighbor. To the point in which it's just standard play for you and not alignment indicative.
And what alignments were I in those games? Was there so much as a single instance of it being done as scum?

More than that I've plenty of content that isn't "hi I am a mason". I'm not town just because I went "hi I am a mason", I'm town for all of the content I've done. I can understand it not being visible on one or two pages' worth of my posting (tho it should be apparent even then).

But saying that I've done nothing town after isoing me is exactly what I said. Either delusional or lying. From someone who knows me, those are literally the only two options from having isoed me. There can be no other option.
In post 736, beeboy wrote: Or is it your totally stagnant reads that haven't changed all game?
This is proof that you haven't iso'd me considering that my reads
have
changed and evolved, rather notably so, and since you claimed to have iso'd me, proof that the answer is 'lying', not delusion. Because it's pretty damn obvious that, yes, my reads have fucking changed and the progression behind them is right there in my iso. Plus, even had they not, a lack of read change isn't a scumtell for me. (I almost said "has never been a scumtell for me", because it hasn't been a scumtell for me for at least three years, but I stopped myself from saying that since there might've been a brief period in time where it was one. It hasn't been one for a very very very long time tho at the very least, to the point where I can
almost
say "has never been a scumtell for me".)
In post 737, beeboy wrote:If you think the game needs to be read and have fresh takes on it.
We already have fresh takes on it without the game being read. I'm arguing that those takes would be far less fresh if the people making them
did
read the game, because reading the game would make them understand why the existing takes are there as they are.

How we got to this gamestate is not apparent for people who replace in with no context. How we got to this gamestate is readily apparent for people who read the game and can see the context post by post.
In post 738, beeboy wrote:Mastina you know full well the Mason claim and content volume aren't viable tools to read you.
Oh? Aren't they?
Let's do a quick thought experiment, shall we?
One game
Second game
Third game
Fourth game
Fifth game
Sixth game
Seventh game
Eighth game
Ninth game
Tenth game
Eleventh game
Twelvth game
Thirteenth game
Fourteenth game
Fifteenth game
Sixteenth game
Seventeenth game
Eighteenth game
Nineteenth game
Twentieth game
Twenty-first game
Twenty-second game
Twenty-third game
Twenty-fourth game
Twenty-fifth game.

In those 25 games above, how many are scumgames?
Spoiler: Here's the answer:
Four.
Which of those games are the scumgames? Can you name them, e.g. "Games 4, 8, 12, 16, 22"? Spend like 20-60 seconds skimming each game, starting from the top. Which games are the scumgames?

The scumgames stick out like a sore thumb compared to the towngames because every single one of the towngames, literally every single one of them, had content and volumes' worth of it; literally every single scumgame had an absent thereof. There was another marked difference. When I was busy and V/LA and basically unavailable, in the towngames I still fought to produce content in spite of this limitation on me. In the scumgames I coasted by and did nothing.

So yes.

Content of volume absolutely
can
be used to read me, and has been a viable tell for the last two years.

As for the mason claim, free tip--every one of those games above where I said anything about me being a mason?
I was town in that game, so those aren't among the scumgames, narrowing down which of the games are the scumgames for you.
In post 738, beeboy wrote:You can be stagnant and not readjust as long as you are right, but it doesn't make sense to make that post towards Titus if you feel that way
And what gives you the impression that me telling Titus, "read the game and you'll see why BM is being wagoned" is me saying that I
don't
feel right about my battle mage scumread? Do tell because I think it perfectly fucking evident that that was me telling Titus that I think her BM defense is erroneous and that I am in the right.
In post 740, beeboy wrote:I just don't get it why you think this game is devoid / lack luster.
Because it is?

The game being stagnant does not equal reads being wrong, one can and will exist separately of the other. You can have non-stagnant games where reads are wrong and you can have stagnant games where reads are right. Stagnancy does not imply wrongness of reads, stagnancy means stagnancy. The two are wholly and entirely unrelated concepts. Just because a game has stalled does not mean the game is on the wrong track. In fact, quite often, it's actually the opposite. If anything, a game stalling is indicative that the town is on the right track, but being on the right track, they don't know what to do to progress the game further.
In post 740, beeboy wrote:While also showing no signs of paranoia about your reads or a desire to try and readjust.
This is present in my iso.
In post 740, beeboy wrote:I feel like you wouldn't think the game hasn't progressed if you are perfectly fine with your POE.
Well tough because I do and your thought is wrong--like I said, either delusion or lying. Because yes I am perfectly fine with my POE in spite of not thinking the game has progressed. A game can be solved on the first few pages without the game having progressed. The lack of progression wouldn't magically mean that solve is incorrect just due to lack of progression.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:29 am

Post by PJ. »

vote mastina
ive had enough.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:33 am

Post by mastina »

Because the modifier is active right now due to me being at less than L-2/L-1. Presumably, were I ever to get that high, the mod would announce I am no longer Loved.

But good luck ever getting a wagon on me that high considering that I AM town, I will not be lynched this game and the scum WILL be forced to nightkill me at some point due to this status because yes I am conftown.
In post 754, JacksonVirgo wrote:I wouldn't mind if they just said it's a meme but them specifically saying they never do that as scum is LAMIST and I don't like that.
It is a meme, it just so happens to be a meme that I've never used as scum.

Could I use it as scum? Sure could!

Have I used it as scum?

Provably and demonstrably, no I have not.

Could this game be the first where I used the meme as scum? Sure could!

It's just that it isn't because I AM town here and confirmably so.
In post 754, JacksonVirgo wrote: - Mastina jumping onto the larger wagon, scummy.
- Another pointless readlist from mastina, we don't need it updated every second of the day thanks. But again those who are semi-pushing them is in the scum-reads and all the low-posters are town-read as if to pocket them all which is concerning.
- Again an OMGUS readlist from mastina. Watch me drop into the SR's for them now ex dee.
You should try thinking logically through this because point A to points B/C don't connect when you think about it.
In post 770, Donkey Kong wrote:Hey, purple haired person, I have found something cool! Or at least overheard soemthings. I've learnt may way around here and I've been eavesdropping... but don't tell anyone!

Anyways, I heard about some of the antics that donkey sheriff pulled earlier. He sounds pretty astute and someone I'd love to meet, I don't think someone like that is the infloltrating mafia you're looking for.

On the other hand, I heard about that masked man, you know, the one wearing that exquisite Tuxedo, and it's pretty damn clear to me that he was playing dumb when he was being interrogated by the old sheriff.
For the record, I actually
do
have a townread on DK now. I can't tell who DK's reaching out to here because I can't identify who's the purple-haired person (we have pink-hair and blue-hair and brown-hair but I can't see any purple-haired avatars), but this is still very clearly intended
as
a reach-out to them, while also giving reads (in this case, that the HoldenGolden slot--now Starbuck--is town, and that the Tuxedo slot, now catboi, is scum).

Overall I do feel like that effort is more likely to come from a town slot, since the entire approach feels town-motivated.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:37 am

Post by beeboy »

Mastina I don't want to address a wall that has 2 parts.

>I should care about the mason claim as you post 25 games in which you do it, including scum games.
>Your reads actually aren't stagnant, as you literally have had the same 3 scum reads all game.

I don't want to seem dismissive but your post in itself also is so I don't particularly feel bad.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”