Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3476 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:30 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

UNVOTE:

@Dunn, you say you were worried about scum!me basically wiping the floor with bee as your reason for checking me but why not get a result on Clover?

God, I’m starting to think I was played brilliantly by scum!Dunn now. :oops:
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3477 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:34 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3475, Dunnstral wrote:What do you mean? I don't think we lost anything by no eliminating yesterday
We lost MT. Had we executed either you or Clover yesterday, we’d still be fine but without MT and if I (very likely) die tonight, we could very well be screwed and that was the main reasoning behind it, that you were supposed to investigate Clover. That was WHY we did that but instead you investigate me, making yesterday a complete waste.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3478 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:45 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

@Dunn, why did you leave me out of your townpile after you allegedly cleared me N1? And why would you feel the need to investigate me? Town!you has never incorrectly read me since that first game we played together, so how do you not know I’m super obvtown here? I’m having real trouble buying your reasoning for being suspicious of me at all after Skitter flip. Skitter made it crystal clear in the thread on D4, that I was her #1 tr, so you had 0 reasons to think that changed.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3479 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:56 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3471, Clover Ebi wrote:Let us look at a world where Dunnstral is town. He’s basically a cop and mafia didn’t kill night 3 for..no reason? #1 We have no idea why. So now we know Dunnstral is going to check midway a person under heavy fire. Yes, Dunnstral wasn’t clear but the bottom line is he’s basically a cop that was left alive #2 The set up would be super stacked in werewolves favor even if you want to assume that the last mafia lied to their partner. Even night watch/Bodyguard/Detective/Cop/Backup vs 2 goons and ??? #3 Dunnstral also decided to check a global townread trying to go for the worst case outcome instead of the person most likely to be lynched #4 and lastly he only told his partner this when we went into night who was he was checking #5.

So if it’s not Dunnstral, whoever the mafia is basically left a cop alive risking auto loss, assuming and praying that they wouldn’t get checked instead of killing it. Along with the fact they didn’t kill randomly for reasons we don’t know about. This seems pretty odd if you ask me, and it’s a big stretch.

Now all the flaws I pointed out in the first point get solved if you look at it from Dunnstral scum.

#1 gets solved because the no kill means whoever Dunnstral checks n3 isn’t clear and no killing makes perfect sense because you know a Detective is in the game.
#2 The cop is alive because they can’t be killed and are fake
#3 He could be lying about his role for town credit. That brings up why didn’t he kill beeboy to change it and I will get into that in a moment.
#4 He knows that if I was clear he isn’t going to beat Raven in a three way because it results in either beeboy/Raven being the lynch at final 5 or himself. He doesn’t win that. Here his path is me>beeboy a much easier path.
#5 Dunnstral would’ve never got away with saying he was gonna check Raven in the public thread because that would’ve been a scum claim so he waited until night to do so when he’s alone with the person in his pocket to make it seem less scummy.

Going into more detail on why Dunnstral doesn’t kill beeboy here is rather simple for two reasons. 1) He needs beeboy as a ML down the line. 2) He doesn’t win the gamestate even without the det claim. Midway isn’t clear, but this gives him a lot more credit compared to just an empty slate. We would’ve gone for Dunnstral much sooner if it wasn’t for his claim, it kept him alive.
In post 3453, beeboy wrote:Cause it's not that scum wouldn't think that.
Scum wouldn't post that.
Hm? Why would scum me not tell someone to stop making me uncomfortable for how they’ve been treating me? It’s a simple request no?
God I feel so stupid now, this does make a lot of sense. Sorry Clover. :/

Dunn damn well knew the non pressure vote was precisely for him to check you and now he’s seriously asking why I think it’s a waste?

I think Clover is probably town now and I can’t believe I fell for all of that bs. Also, why investigate me over MT? It sounds really fishy to me.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3480 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:05 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

And another thing, not a single one of Dunn’s invests have resulted in a guilty.

VOTE: Dunn

I don’t think Clover makes that case as scum.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3481 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:13 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3476, Raven Branwen wrote:UNVOTE:

@Dunn, you say you were worried about scum!me basically wiping the floor with bee as your reason for checking me but why not get a result on Clover?

Because Clover always gets eliminated over beeboy in my mind
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3482 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:14 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3479, Raven Branwen wrote:Also, why investigate me over MT?
MT was with the alignment cop who checked a member of the mafia, there was no way I was suspecting there
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3483 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:14 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Do what you must, just eliminate Clover tomorrow
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3484 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:23 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3482, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3479, Raven Branwen wrote:Also, why investigate me over MT?
MT was with the alignment cop who checked a member of the mafia, there was no way I was suspecting there
And Skitter locktowned me so still bad argument. It’s also really convenient that MT also happens to be dead too. You know why we did the no pressure thing and it 100% wasn’t so you could investigate me. Bee clearly 100% believed you would be investigating Clover. He never would have pushed for that no pressure thing if he had any idea you would investigate me instead. You clearly misled him and in what world do you not seeing investigating me after an MT flip as the no pressure thing not being a waste of time? You investing me was 100% antitownand town!you should have opposed the no pressure thing, knowing you planned to mislead all of us. I think Clover is probably right and you know he’s town here.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3485 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:26 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3483, Dunnstral wrote:Do what you must, just eliminate Clover tomorrow
Only if you actually do flip ww detective.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3486 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:29 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3481, Dunnstral wrote:

If Clover is scum and you had a guilty on him, we freaking win the game, wtf kind of argument is this even?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3487 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:34 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 3471, Clover Ebi wrote:Let us look at a world where Dunnstral is town. He’s basically a cop and mafia didn’t kill night 3 for..no reason? #1 We have no idea why. So now we know Dunnstral is going to check midway a person under heavy fire. Yes, Dunnstral wasn’t clear but the bottom line is he’s basically a cop that was left alive #2 The set up would be super stacked in werewolves favor even if you want to assume that the last mafia lied to their partner. Even night watch/Bodyguard/Detective/Cop/Backup vs 2 goons and ??? #3 Dunnstral also decided to check a global townread trying to go for the worst case outcome instead of the person most likely to be lynched #4 and lastly he only told his partner this when we went into night who was he was checking #5.

So if it’s not Dunnstral, whoever the mafia is basically left a cop alive risking auto loss, assuming and praying that they wouldn’t get checked instead of killing it. Along with the fact they didn’t kill randomly for reasons we don’t know about. This seems pretty odd if you ask me, and it’s a big stretch.

Now all the flaws I pointed out in the first point get solved if you look at it from Dunnstral scum.

#1 gets solved because the no kill means whoever Dunnstral checks n3 isn’t clear and no killing makes perfect sense because you know a Detective is in the game.
#2 The cop is alive because they can’t be killed and are fake
#3 He could be lying about his role for town credit. That brings up why didn’t he kill beeboy to change it and I will get into that in a moment.
#4 He knows that if I was clear he isn’t going to beat Raven in a three way because it results in either beeboy/Raven being the lynch at final 5 or himself. He doesn’t win that. Here his path is me>beeboy a much easier path.
#5 Dunnstral would’ve never got away with saying he was gonna check Raven in the public thread because that would’ve been a scum claim so he waited until night to do so when he’s alone with the person in his pocket to make it seem less scummy.

Going into more detail on why Dunnstral doesn’t kill beeboy here is rather simple for two reasons. 1) He needs beeboy as a ML down the line. 2) He doesn’t win the gamestate even without the det claim. Midway isn’t clear, but this gives him a lot more credit compared to just an empty slate. We would’ve gone for Dunnstral much sooner if it wasn’t for his claim, it kept him alive.
In post 3453, beeboy wrote:Cause it's not that scum wouldn't think that.
Scum wouldn't post that.
Hm? Why would scum me not tell someone to stop making me uncomfortable for how they’ve been treating me? It’s a simple request no?
Sorry Dunn, I’m not that stupid. Skitter would have never fallen for this, no wonder she’s dead instead of me.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3488 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:59 am

Post by midwaybear »

Why do you think Dunn chose to fake claim a power role?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3489 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:10 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3486, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 3481, Dunnstral wrote:

If Clover is scum and you had a guilty on him, we freaking win the game, wtf kind of argument is this even?
But if he's not scum, and I check him we probably lose

That's why I checked you
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3490 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:01 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Raven & Midway

Are you guys going to vote clover tomorrow or what
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3491 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:35 am

Post by beeboy »

On a 1-10 scale how predicatable was it Dunn would cop Clover over Raven?
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3492 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:35 am

Post by beeboy »

I'll be honest order isn't a huge deal to me as long as both die, but that is something that went through my head.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3493 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:37 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 3491, beeboy wrote:On a 1-10 scale how predicatable was it Dunn would cop Clover over Raven?
Raven over Clover.
I am at around a 3 on this, and I have the edge of having my own PT.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3494 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Hectic »

Votecount 6.1

[2] Dunnstral:
Clover Ebi, Raven Branwen
[1] Clover Ebi:
Dunnstral

[2] Not Voting:
midwaybear, beeboy

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to trebuchet someone.
The Day 6 deadline is in (expired on 2020-08-02 22:26:03).
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3495 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:48 am

Post by beeboy »

ik I've spent the entire day saying I want to kill Dunn first.
But not waiting for midway is kinda scum bag.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3496 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:54 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I'm around if I need to answer anymore questions, but I don't see any?
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3497 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:07 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 3488, midwaybear wrote:Why do you think Dunn chose to fake claim a power role?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3498 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Dunnstral »

He won't be able to answer that
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3499 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 3497, midwaybear wrote:
In post 3488, midwaybear wrote:Why do you think Dunn chose to fake claim a power role?
I already did answer that though! Because either A) Dunnstral wasn't expecting to be the last scum alive given how the rug came out from under them so fast. or B) Because without it we would've lynched Dunnstral much sooner. He needed that power role to stay alive and make a play.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”