Mini Theme 2155: SIN: This Impurity must be Cleansed!

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 899, redtea wrote:No, it's about you locking her in as a fallback for elimination. I believe in a balance: keeping the previous day's play in mind as you start on solid land. People who deviate too much in either direction (relying on yesterday's plays encouraging a fresh start).
This is a fresh start, a fresh start to get scum lynched. And Jackel is still scum. I just didn't see how we could gain the necessary support for it yesterday when there was so little time left so it turned to NDMath.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Jackel98
Anyway i'll keep my vote here now a bit for emphasis.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:50 pm

Post by redtea »

Nah, my one prev account is listed, we haven't played any together. I briefly skimmed the town!you that you linked some time ago. Suppose it's worth looking at again.
In post 896, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Like, you're giving me really strong "naive town" vibes Redtea.
I mean. Yeah.
In post 897, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also a Joey/me team is definitely off the table now.
YEAH I KNOW I I've tr him SINCE #348 jeez grandpa
In post 900, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 899, redtea wrote:No, it's about you locking her in as a fallback for elimination. I believe in a balance: keeping the previous day's play in mind as you start on solid land. People who deviate too much in either direction (relying on yesterday's plays encouraging a fresh start).
This is a fresh start, a fresh start to get scum lynched. And Jackel is still scum. I just didn't see how we could gain the necessary support for it yesterday when there was so little time left so it turned to NDMath.
Fair. Actually fuck it.
VOTE: Jackel

Seriously though don't mistake this vote as me buddying you. I just had some thoughts that're temporarily putting me in this position that aligns with whatever agenda you got here.
*Old account here
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Redtea, i still don't really understand all that well why you scumread me. But i'll try my best to convince you i'm town!

- Bunno
redtea
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
redtea
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:58 pm

Post by redtea »

hell fairies dude
what're ya gonna do
*Old account here
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:28 am

Post by Dumb and Dumber »

I'm feeling a little bit unsure on Jackel, cool with the vote though.
Joey NK over Banana is mildly ? to me.

-Dumbass
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:54 am

Post by catboi »

In post 785, Dumb and Dumber wrote:I'm also not super thrilled with the compromise wagon on ndmath yesterday, and would bet multiple scumz on wagon

- dumber

(Whoops the last post was me too)
I'm trying to remember what forced my hand there. There were a few people dragging feet on jackel.
In post 807, Jackel98 wrote:Note: the S_S kill could also have been a townie with an NK who scumread him
(╬ಠ益ಠ) goddamn terrible shot for town.

VOTE: Starbuck

Want to look in this direction right now.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:22 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 905, Dumb and Dumber wrote:I'm feeling a little bit unsure on Jackel, cool with the vote though.
Joey NK over Banana is mildly ? to me.

-Dumbass
I think there is probably some modest hope that I am 3rd party scum that can be mutually beneficial to mafia for the time being
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Starbuck »

Thread opened on the overnight. Catching up in a bit.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 844, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 841, Porkens wrote:I assumed it was
In post 762, Porkens wrote:I’m about 3/4 the way done but that’s a fine hammer even if I don’t beat Dunn.
I was backing your play nana.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 880, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Porkens. You came in today with absolutely no reads or valuable comments and all you said is: "this is a setup guys! ;_;"
If you’re not scum, who is?
Right now I’m leaning you. I’m leaning jackel as flipbait but I really don’t like your “shade pork but CW someone else” and your reactions look scripted.

The only reason Joey thought you were town was your saintass crumb, I’m pretty sure.

I was wrong about Joey and math but statistically I have to be right about you, don’t you think?

VOTE: norwee
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Porkens »

And while my contribution has been less verbose, I’ll stack its value up against most of the rest of the list, so kindly crawl out of my ass with your false narrative.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:21 am

Post by BananaCucho »

VOTE: Starbuck
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:22 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 910, Porkens wrote:
In post 880, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Porkens. You came in today with absolutely no reads or valuable comments and all you said is: "this is a setup guys! ;_;"
If you’re not scum, who is?
Right now I’m leaning you. I’m leaning jackel as flipbait but I really don’t like your “shade pork but CW someone else” and your reactions look scripted.

The only reason Joey thought you were town was your saintass crumb, I’m pretty sure.

I was wrong about Joey and math but statistically I have to be right about you, don’t you think?

I don't remember this from Joey, I need to look over his posts again
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 910, Porkens wrote:The only reason Joey thought you were town was your saintass crumb, I’m pretty sure.
Actually they wrote a bunch of paragraphs. And you're just going to ignore that and say all they did was TR me for something they didn't even talk about?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think it's a good thing we let Porkens say more before we continued wagoning him. He's being a bit more openly hostile and scummy now.
VOTE: Porkens

Like take a look at post , and numerous others. According to Porkens those are posts from someone that only TR's me because i was quote: "crumbing saintess". They're just trying to devalue Joey's read of me by making it sound like it's based on something else when it was clearly not.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 910, Porkens wrote:I was wrong about Joey and math but statistically I have to be right about you, don’t you think?
No. This is just retarded. If you're wrong about your reads you should rethink the game.

- Bunno
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:41 am

Post by BananaCucho »

Jackel98
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Jackel98
it/she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it/she

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:41 am

Post by Jackel98 »

In post 690, Joey_ wrote:
In post 687, Jackel98 wrote:
In post 684, Joey_ wrote:I want porkens over math because i think hes more likely to flip mefia, i an a simple man

About porkens, yes it might ne not easy, associatives are rarely easy anyways. I am not gonna lie either, it’s an after/the/fact justification because I want to flip porkens, regardless of the possibilities of associatives

If my only stated reason to tr NEE is that he towntold into oblivion? Yes alligator, it’s my only reason
I'm rusty, and being told he towntold doesn't really help me if you don't elaborate. Like, I just wanted to verify that your whole reasoning is meta and "great posts", since I couldn't find anything else.
I am on my cell phone and I am going to work. Remind me to show you the game I used meta to sort NEE
Just realized I forgot to remind him
“Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.”
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 916, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 910, Porkens wrote:I was wrong about Joey and math but statistically I have to be right about you, don’t you think?
No. This is just retarded. If you're wrong about your reads you should rethink the game.
Wow touchy.

Guess I touched a nerve!

Happy with my vote.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:49 am

Post by BananaCucho »

I mean

@Norwee, I didn't see Porky's posts as hostile persay, but I'm also not under their crosshairs

@Porky, do you actually independently scumread Norwee? From what I can tell, when you posted your reads, you said that you saw them and Joey as a team
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 919, Porkens wrote:
In post 916, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Wow touchy.

Guess I touched a nerve!

Happy with my vote.
That’s a pointless way of measuring my alignment.
Why is touchy= scum? Explain your way of thinking please.

- Bunno
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:54 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 918, Jackel98 wrote:
In post 690, Joey_ wrote:
In post 687, Jackel98 wrote:
In post 684, Joey_ wrote:I want porkens over math because i think hes more likely to flip mefia, i an a simple man

About porkens, yes it might ne not easy, associatives are rarely easy anyways. I am not gonna lie either, it’s an after/the/fact justification because I want to flip porkens, regardless of the possibilities of associatives

If my only stated reason to tr NEE is that he towntold into oblivion? Yes alligator, it’s my only reason
I'm rusty, and being told he towntold doesn't really help me if you don't elaborate. Like, I just wanted to verify that your whole reasoning is meta and "great posts", since I couldn't find anything else.
I am on my cell phone and I am going to work. Remind me to show you the game I used meta to sort NEE
Just realized I forgot to remind him
This is good, thanks alligator. Joey did in fact town read Norwee off of more than just a
saintass
soft
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 910, Porkens wrote:Right now I’m leaning you.
I’m leaning jackel as flipbait
but I really don’t like your “shade pork but CW someone else” and
your reactions look scripted

The only reason Joey thought you were town was your saintass crumb
, I’m pretty sure.

I was wrong about Joey and math but statistically I have to be right about you
, don’t you think?

In post 911, Porkens wrote:And while my contribution has been less verbose,
I’ll stack its value up against most of the rest of the list
so kindly crawl out of my ass with your false narrative.
In post 919, Porkens wrote:
Wow touchy.

Guess I touched a nerve!

Happy with my vote.
Colour code:
Yellow
: Reasoning that's unexplained but really should have been explained.
Purple
: Blatant lie.
Orange
: Extremely bad logic.
Cyan
: Accusing player of flailing.
All of these are scum tells.

The only question worthy of answering here is: "why do i shade Pork but CW someone else". And the answer is that while i have always thought Porkens has been a good lynch since the flip yesterday, i want to solve other people's alignments and see if any other people were willing to not vote Porkens and go somewhere else.

- Bunno
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:30 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 909, Porkens wrote:
In post 844, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 841, Porkens wrote:I assumed it was
In post 762, Porkens wrote:I’m about 3/4 the way done but that’s a fine hammer even if I don’t beat Dunn.
I was backing your play nana.
See this is what I thought. But kinda keeps irking me, because then you actually hammered pretty quickly after. A little over 1 hour later.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”