Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Official Vote Count 1.02

Sedum morganianum "Donkey Tail"

EliminationWith 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to eliminate someone.

hellbooks
(1): GeorgeBailey
George Bailey
(3): NoPowerOverMe, Snowblaze, hellbooks
NoPowerOverMe
(3): Iconeum, Testarossa, Alduskkel
Billy Pilgrim
(1): JamSV,
Iconeum
(2): VP Baltar, Andresvmb,
JamSV
(1): Billy Pilgrim
Andresvmb
(1): Datisi
Not Voting
(1): jankofan

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-08-13 23:15:00).

Mod notes:
:][/area]
Last edited by Raya36 on Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Rereading everything so far now that I'm not on my phone.
In post 38, Iconeum wrote:Misses the townslip from GB,
How is this alignment indicative for NPOM or anyone?
In post 88, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Sorry, but I don't believe in RVS. At least as much as I can try to avoid it.
Why?
In post 122, NoPowerOverMe wrote:D) I'm considering switching my vote from GB but he's not making it easy by not posting.
In post 172, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I am leaning towards voting Inoc.
This actually does bug me. Like why are you saying "look out guys, might switch my vote here!"

Why not just vote?

Explain the wind up to me.
In post 133, Datisi wrote:re: baltar, i have not played with his alt, i just remembered seeing him say somewhere he's got that account, and the join date being a few years back. i don't actually know anything about his play, i just assumed earlier join date = more experience.
I looked it up (admittedly quickly because I only have so much time today). I'm going to say, it's safe to think NPOM's posting style doesn't feel strongly indicative of alignment. He definitely seems like he puts off weird vibes as either alignment and could be an easy yeet D1. I still stand by my read that scum!Icon could see that as an easy target, but that read feels softer now. (Also, see above weird vote telegraphing from NPOM.)
In post 136, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Honestly the dude seemed testy, which could be scum or could be a way town reacts to jokey rvs. The fact that he doubled down on it almost feels too scummy to be scum. But i thought that overt hostility was too scummy to be scum before and that player ended up being scum. So this is something that im going to treat as a play style thing that may be less so later.
*farting noises*

Alduskkel -- if we were going to do some dualing wagon action, who would you want run up with NPOM?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Raya36 »

jankofan has reported technical difficulties with posting. This is currently being looked into.
Last edited by Raya36 on Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by hellbooks »

In post 124, VP Baltar wrote:NPOM, you mind sharing your alt?
i hate alts
i am town reading u atm btw
also town reading datisti
In post 171, Datisi wrote:i'm not a master at reading ico. i was just pointing out that your reasoning for thinking i'm town (me making a point about ico's certainty) might not be true (i don't think he's scum right now) - so i'm wondering how that knowledge affects your read on me.
what do u think about ico going hard in on a townread from the very beginning
in particular like 'townslip' is very charged rhetoric
In post 177, Raya36 wrote:
jankofan has reported technical difficulties with posting. This is currently being looked into.
i am also having technical difficulties with posting......... every time i try to start typing i get distracted by my own beauty & smartness & sexiness
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by hellbooks »

do not worry this issue is also currently being looked into ( i am looking at my self , in the mirror)
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 104, VP Baltar wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Icon

NPOM seems like he's pretty inexperienced. No way scum comes out and actually goes SRS MODE in RVS. The real goof here is Icon trying to make that seem scummy.

(In fact, NPOM was a pretty easy misyeet D1 in a recent game I played. He was similarly overeager to scum hunt, and the scum team just sat back and let that be a fail. Only took slight prodding to make it an all town wagon. NPOM was town vig that game.)
i will tell you that a while ago, when i was less experienced, i made it my job as scum to try and force the game out of RVS asap to gain the juicy town credit associated with that. Or at least, I believed it was.

If you have meta evidence suggesting this is town!NPOW, i'm not opposed to hearing that.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 109, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 105, Snowblaze wrote:Am I missing something here, or does that not make much sense? Why do you think Iconeum's scumread on NPOM is scum-motivated?
The point is NPOM is an easy target for a misyeet. In the game I referenced, my scum team was more careful and let the NPOM misyeet happen without having to participate much (iirc, one scum member quick hammered). The particulars from any game to game are going to differ. How is that confusing for you?

I think it's scum motivated because it's unlikely scum is going to come out both barrels in RVS the way NPOM did. Scum are timid little babies, afraid to attract attention to themselves early on in the game. I'm saying Icon goofed by thinking "oh, here is an easy push I can hop on to look like I'm scumhunting."
so now we have 2 players acting very defensively for what is being described as a full on push vs NPOW.

interesting indeed
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 109, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 105, Snowblaze wrote:Am I missing something here, or does that not make much sense? Why do you think Iconeum's scumread on NPOM is scum-motivated?
The point is NPOM is an easy target for a misyeet. In the game I referenced, my scum team was more careful and let the NPOM misyeet happen without having to participate much (iirc, one scum member quick hammered). The particulars from any game to game are going to differ. How is that confusing for you?

I think it's scum motivated because it's unlikely scum is going to come out both barrels in RVS the way NPOM did.
Scum are timid little babies, afraid to attract attention to themselves early on in the game
. I'm saying Icon goofed by thinking "oh, here is an easy push I can hop on to look like I'm scumhunting."
how are you coming to a scum!Icon conclusion when i'm standing in front of everyone, clearly not afraid to speak out and DEFINITELY not afraid of drawing attention?
when you just say scum are likely NOT to do this?

VOTE: VP
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 105, Snowblaze wrote:
In post 104, VP Baltar wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Icon

NPOM seems like he's pretty inexperienced. No way scum comes out and actually goes SRS MODE in RVS. The real goof here is Icon trying to make that seem scummy.

(In fact, NPOM was a pretty easy misyeet D1 in a recent game I played. He was similarly overeager to scum hunt, and the scum team just sat back and let that be a fail. Only took slight prodding to make it an all town wagon. NPOM was town vig that game.)
...wait, hang on. You're saying that he was miseliminated by an all-town wagon, with scum just sitting back and letting it happen, in a previous game.

And you also think Iconeum is scum for scumreading him, when you've just established that town have scumread him previously.

Am I missing something here, or does that not make much sense? Why do you think Iconeum's scumread on NPOM is scum-motivated?
also what this dude said

ur writing a lot, but your conclusions don't make sense which means you are probably faking this
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 115, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 114, Testarossa wrote:Like I get your thought process here in addition with your second post. But if NPOM is pretty inexperienced and an easy miselim for scum, what stops him from playing haphazardly as scum too? Scum that are going try-hard and struggling with it on page one is not necessarily something rare imo. Why do you think he is town here? Or is it rather just a consequence of you scumreading Icon?
Nothing stops him from being haphazard as scum. I'm just saying, generally speaking,
scum are a cautious breed, especially early in the game

I don't know what his scum meta is. But based on my experience with him when he was town, this would fit with his play.

Curious why you find it convincingly scummy, though willing to give you time to scan some NPOM games and come to your own conclusion on his play as town.
how are you actually scumreading me when I just stepped in to defend GB from NPOW, and then started questioning NPOW on stuff. There's nothing cautious about my play here, and all reasons you are pulling out to scumread me are the opposite of what i'm actually doing
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 117, VP Baltar wrote:Because NPOM was attacking GB for an obvious RVS vote. If you're scum, that's pretty clearly not going to do anything but bring you trouble
he wasn't. he was fully dead serious with his GB vote. nothing RVS about it and he admitted as much himself
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Testarossa »

VOTE: Billy Pilgrim

Not really away from NPOM, but I feel it's locking too much into NPOM/Icon and I don't really like Billy's posts or what he isn't doing atm.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Testarossa »

Huh ok, suddenly so many Icon posts lol
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 122, NoPowerOverMe wrote:C) my playstyle tends to attract attention. I try to use that to my teams advantage on both sides, but me being mislynched as town is not uncommon.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 126, Andresvmb wrote:I find myself hard agreeing with most of what VP Baltar has already explained regarding Iconeum’s push on NPOM, which I thought was too much on what seemed to me as mildly defensive. So I’m going to place VP Baltar as a Town Lean, though I’ll admit that he certainly sounds like he’s been around, so could be fooling me with the tone.
and in case this is all a big ol' town brawl going on, this is scum :)
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 187, Testarossa wrote:Huh ok, suddenly so many Icon posts lol
doing my morning ketchup

whattup
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 131, NoPowerOverMe wrote:My alt was YellowSnow. i get mislynched because i get involved day 1 and people are overeager to think their first impressions are correct. sometimes i say things to get reads and people mistake them as actual accusations.
60/40 eager town
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 141, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I could tell that skipping rvs was going to annoy inoc, which is exactly why i did it. I read players better when they are on tilt.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by Iconeum »

VOTE: andres

ChooChoo!
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Snowblaze
Snowblaze
Goon
Snowblaze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by Snowblaze »

In post 167, Andresvmb wrote:I am getting negative vibes out of Snowblaze. They were attacking VP Baltar's logic on #105 and I simply do not agree at all. Nothing wrong with disagreeing of course, but it seemed like a lot of shade in an attempt at defend Iconeum, and against a player that just seems Town to me.
That’s... not what I was doing? I was just pointing out something that didn’t make sense?
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 167, Andresvmb wrote:Yeah I have a few leans but the only decent one is VPB Town
go and reread VPB in ISO

he is bringing up a couple reasons for why I am scum, and if you then go read my ISO, you will see i'm doing none of those things and in fact I'd say i'm doing the opposite of what he's saying is scum.

So his conclusion that i'm scum is either terrible or faked
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Iconeum »

@VBP, we can go thru each and every one of those reasons if you like
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Snowblaze
Snowblaze
Goon
Snowblaze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Snowblaze »

@Andre, can you explain your thoughts on Testarossa in more detail? just feels like you’re saying “I would call her town except I disagree with her reads so I can’t”.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

In post 88, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Sorry, but I don't believe in RVS. At least as much as I can try to avoid it.
Why?
I just don't see the purpose. Why not just go straight to scumhunting/townhunting?
In post 122, NoPowerOverMe wrote:D) I'm considering switching my vote from GB but he's not making it easy by not posting.
In post 172, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I am leaning towards voting Inoc.
This actually does bug me. Like why are you saying "look out guys, might switch my vote here!"
Why not just vote?
I don't like to wagonhop.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

In post 195, Iconeum wrote:
In post 167, Andresvmb wrote:Yeah I have a few leans but the only decent one is VPB Town
go and reread VPB in ISO

he is bringing up a couple reasons for why I am scum, and if you then go read my ISO, you will see i'm doing none of those things and in fact I'd say i'm doing the opposite of what he's saying is scum.

So his conclusion that i'm scum is either terrible or faked
So you're OMGUSing then.

VOTE: Iconeum

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”