Mini Theme 2155: SIN: This Impurity must be Cleansed!

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1164, Porkens wrote:
In post 1157, catboi wrote:(⌯͒ᵕɪᵕ⌯͒)zzZ Hardly rolefoshing when multiple people have bandied about the idea of massclaiming today, and nonsensical to single that out from me. I'm saying that if the kill is not coming from town, outing roles further than we already have is bad.
“Nooo don’t single me out I was following the crowd!!”

VOTE: catboi
Why don’t you like Catboi? They’ve been towntelling pretty hard imo.
The problem as usual for me in this game is recognizing if scum is hard stalling the towncore or whether my reads are fundamentally wrong.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And if my reads are wrong... i haven’t seen anything convincing to make me turn those reads around yet.
I’m convinced my main TR’s are correct so i’d like to just PoE the lesser slots from there.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Might put Androgybee back on null for now though. It’s weird that an hydra would become so inactive.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Norwee/Catboi/Banana

Dumb and Dumber/Bell

Androgybee/Redtea

Porkens/Starbuck/Jackel98

Where i’m at right now.

- Bunno
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1176, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And if my reads are wrong... i haven’t seen anything convincing to make me turn those reads around yet.
I’m convinced my main TR’s are correct so i’d like to just PoE the lesser slots from there.
Put the wolves in a box! POE getting a bit smaller today IMO
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1179, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 1176, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And if my reads are wrong... i haven’t seen anything convincing to make me turn those reads around yet.
Are you saying you agree with me?

- Bunno
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1180, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1179, BananaCucho wrote:
Are you saying you agree with me?
Your reads are in the same ballpark as mine, yeah, just switch a few names around a bit
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Make a reads list YO.
So i can compare.

- Bunno
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1182, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Make a reads list YO.
So i can compare.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:34 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

Right now I'm at 3 players specifically that I'm willing to cut loose, barring any spectacular revelations
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I was hoping Porkens would improve when they took their vote off me and went into the wild green yonder. But their vote on Catboi because they were apparently: "rolefishing for the vig" doesn’t really do them any favours in my eyes.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1183, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 1182, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Make a reads list YO.
So i can compare.
Why are you so meeaaan!

- Bunno
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:44 pm

Post by BananaCucho »

Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:13 am

Post by Dumb and Dumber »

Why are we not wagoning star again ?????????

Despite how this is being portrayed by several different people, this is not just an activity based pushed, and I do not understand why wagoning her is so hard

- Dumber
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Vote Starbuck~
Vote Starbuck~
CAN WE GET A WAGON GOING? LYNCH SCUM! LYNCH SCUM!

- Bunno
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:42 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1173, Jackel98 wrote:
In post 1159, catboi wrote:(♯▼皿▼)Wait, this is total bullshit, both jackel and starbuck come out saying to look at joey's townreads and yet they're both trying to push norwee, who joey had as obvtown, the do-nothing lurker side of the game is actively trying to rip apart the towncore from day 1, this is very much a deliberate action even if they're not all scum, it's really easy to see what's going on.
When I said that I'd sooner look at Joey's townreads, it was in response to Banana talking about how likely Porkens would be to kill Joey considering Joey's push on them and then posting Joey's readslist. Like, my point was very much that I felt that Joey's obvtown read on Norwee could be a motive, but I have since admitted that this could definitely just be confbias wrt my existing SR of him.
catboi wrote:Paying lip service to a dead townie while actively working to discredit their reads is scummy, there's no excuse for it. If hey were just stating disagreement it'd be one thing but they both went ut of the way to comment on his townreads and then not ake it into account at all - this is not a genuine thought process of people looking to evaluate his opinions but words of people trying to appear conscientious.
I made it clear several times that while I hard-townread Joey, I absolutely disagreed with his townreads. I thought it was obvious in context what my intention was with my pointing towards his TRs, considering my past posts. Should I stop disagreeing with a townie just because they flip, since apparently pushing for Norwee now is discrediting Joey?
┌∩┐(ಠ_ಠ)┌∩┐ When does scum kill the people hard townreading them? Hardly ever. This is total scum garbage.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:44 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1188, Dumb and Dumber wrote:Why are we not wagoning star again ?????????

Despite how this is being portrayed by several different people, this is not just an activity based pushed, and I do not understand why wagoning her is so hard

- Dumber
(๑•ิཬ•ั๑) She's been stalling for time but I'm running out of patience. It's not like it's a terribly hard game to catch up on, I did it in basically no time.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:45 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VC 2.2Starbuck (2): Dumb and Dumber, NorwegianboyEE
androgybee (2): Bell, redtea
NorwegianboyEE (1): Jackel98
Porkens (1): catboi
catboi (1): Porkens

Not Voting (3): androgybee, Starbuck, BananaCucho

Deadline is in (expired on 2020-08-11 21:00:00)

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to eliminate

Prodding androgybee
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:56 am

In post 1191, catboi wrote:(๑•ิཬ•ั๑) She's been stalling for time but I'm running out of patience. It's not like it's a terribly hard game to catch up on, I did it in basically no time.
Yes, exactly. She's acting like people are being totally unreasonable (and scummy) in asking her to catchup and like scumhunt, but there's only been like 12 pages or so in about 3 irl days, and it's not like those are particularly content-heavy pages ... quite a lot of it is people just complaining about the lack of activity anyways.

And *even if* she can't catchup fully - the things that she *is* posting are pretty much devoid of AI content, analysis, or scumhunting. She's posting inane comments and reactions to things that's happened several irl days ago that literally doesn't matter to anyone anymore.

I don't think it's unreasonble to want to know what her reads are at this point.

And I'm baffled that multiple people are acting like I'm placing an unreasonable onus on her to be active, or that it's scummy to expect her to actually, like, play the game.

I think the fact that it's so impossible to wagon her, and that there's so much resistance to it, is scum-indicative as well

- Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:00 am

Banana, cat, bell, can I ask you to vote Star please?

- Dumber
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

All agree on one of Starbuck/Jackel98. Best flips today.
Don’t really want Androgybee, they feel like another NDMath lynch and i’d like to avoid that.

- Bunno
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:36 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1194, Dumb and Dumber wrote:Banana, cat, bell, can I ask you to vote Star please?

- Dumber
I want to give Starbuck time since I promised her that

Patience
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:32 am

Post by Porkens »

I don’t want to flip either jackel or starbuck atm.
BananaCucho
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
BananaCucho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:59 am

Post by BananaCucho »

In post 1197, Porkens wrote:I don’t want to flip either jackel or starbuck atm.
I kinda wanna flip you tbh
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1197, Porkens wrote:I don’t want to flip either jackel or starbuck atm.
I don't wanna flip Catboi, why are you even voting them?

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”