beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 1349, Titus wrote:Creature, one problem with your plan. I have been leashed to shoot beeboy or catboi who are town in your setup.

Second, your calculations need to be redone tmo anyway for reasons I shall not go into but will be obvious tmo.
I agree you should just hero shot instead tbh.
Sounds look a good plan.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 1349, Titus wrote:I have been leashed to shoot beeboy or catboi who are town in your setup.
Why?
Sigh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1351, Creature wrote:
In post 1349, Titus wrote:I have been leashed to shoot beeboy or catboi who are town in your setup.
Why?
Because I am widely suspected and that's what widely suspected people do. We get leashed to conftown's command.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1350, beeboy wrote:
In post 1349, Titus wrote:Creature, one problem with your plan. I have been leashed to shoot beeboy or catboi who are town in your setup.

Second, your calculations need to be redone tmo anyway for reasons I shall not go into but will be obvious tmo.
I agree you should just hero shot instead tbh.
Sounds look a good plan.
I am
NOT
arguing I should hero shoot.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:48 am

Post by jks »

Sorry @mod, should have declared limited access over the weekend.

Catching up now.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:56 am

Post by PJ. »

Imagine thinking I'm scum lol.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:07 am

Post by jks »

In post 1279, catboi wrote:ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ I made one post in the day phase prior to that and I was still trying to get my head back into the game. My one post before that was saying I doubted panzer's claim when he was still claiming third party. This is a flagrant lie.
I mean, it was probably unfair of me to be slightly hyperbolic, but the fact you thought commenting on Panzerjager's role and the audition stuff was I guess more important than anything else in the game suggests you weren't thinking about it.

Or at the very least, it was less of a priority than speaking about those other things?

I dunno, maybe I'm reading it incorrectly, but that coupled with the "just vote me" stuff you were doing at the end of D1 didn't look genuine to me. Like yes, it was one post, but that still seems like something I'd be pretty adamant about opening the day with if I really thought it was true, especially over commenting about whether or not you believe Panzerjager's claim.
In post 1283, MariaR wrote:We're not lynching beeboy day 2 Especially with the plans we're setting up. Don't make me claim ty
If you actually have reason to think he's scum though, that's probably more important than whatever role you have, especially since you're softing pretty hard here anyway.

(I see mastina said something similar about this. Pretty much yeah, if you have a role reason to think he's scum, I'd rather do that today.)
In post 1285, Chemist1422 wrote:Would shoot DK here tbh unless we get something useful out of that slot, which I doubt is happening
TBH, I've been liking Donkey Kong less and less with his recent posts. I *thought* he was still scum hunting in his own way even with the role play, but I haven't really been seeing any of that lately.

Still thinking the gimmick is a pretty silly thing to do as scum unless he just literally doesn't care about getting voted and is doing it for fun anyway?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:10 am

Post by PJ. »

DK is trolling, who cares.
jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:12 am

Post by jks »

@Panzerjager, yeah, but in the beginning he looked like he was mixing reads into the role play. Now he's given up on that.

@beeboy, is there a reason you left my name out of your reads?
jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:19 am

Post by jks »

Also not sure why you're trying to read into the Shiro flashwagon when it literally came down to who was online in the last few hours and what lynch we could make happen. Even if I think there's a decent chance catboi is scum, Shiro was never a counter-wagon to his.

Why did you say you needed Chemist's guidance with your reads?
jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:31 am

Post by jks »

In post 1328, Creature wrote:beeboy is town. catboi is town.
Can you talk about how you arrived at these two reads? (Or just which posts you read that you thought were town?)
In post 1342, Titus wrote:Scum expected my lynch Day 2. When they couldn't get it but instead saw their pool dwindling down, they had to make a call to double down or just resign themselves to hoping town makes a mistake.
Why do you think scum were gunning for you specifically today?

And how does that make Panzerjager scum, when he wasn't even voting you? He's voting one of the people that actually did vote you and he's not even trying to get you lynched - he's just saying he thinks you're scum.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:41 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 1359, jks wrote:Also not sure why you're trying to read into the Shiro flashwagon when it literally came down to who was online in the last few hours and what lynch we could make happen. Even if I think there's a decent chance catboi is scum, Shiro was never a counter-wagon to his.

Why did you say you needed Chemist's guidance with your reads?
I'm p sure shiro was certainly a counterwagon to catboi. Catboi was the lead wagon, tipsy slot started the momentum onto shiro, etc. Idc who cares, vote out tipsy or whomever, titus will cap me and then town will lose but I won't have to see it.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:55 am

Post by Creature »

I still have to know what are all the claims. I don't want to blindly trust them all.
Sigh
jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:23 am

Post by jks »

@Panzerjager,

I don't think catboi was the leading wagon at the time. I think there were like 5 wagons at 2 votes each or something ridiculous like that. I may be misremembering.

@Creature,

Claims that I can remember are...

Chemist and mastina are neighbours. Chemist won the day one audition which gave him some information about mastina being town.

mastina is loved but she loses her loved status when she reaches L-2 or something (essentially means her loved status is only for show). She actually becomes loved when she wins the audition.

Panzerjager is a cop whose ability is unsuccessful unless he's targeted by a non-roleblocking role. His audition bonus makes him loved too.

catboi is an inventor of some sort (I don't remember the inventions, he claimed them somewhere).

Titus has claimed she becomes a vig after winning the audition (she won today's audition).

I get to choose the audition bonuses (separate from the audition ability each player has). Yesterday was a bulletproof modifier, today is a hated modifier. (There's a pool of abilities I have to choose from.)

That might be it for publicly available information at the moment unless I'm missing something else that was claimed?

I don't know if there's been any full claims yet, I think most of them are partial claims.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:31 am

Post by catboi »

I'm not an inventor, I have a 1-shot targeted night action that's either doc protect/kill someone who kills the person i targeted/make the person I targeted an auction doublevoter the next day. I don't know which power I'm using, I just pick from one of the 3 starter pokemon. I was going to burn it on panzer tonight if I lived because I don't see much use for it otherwise but I'm starting to get sick of him.

Not going to bother engaging with jks at this point because he's clearly being disingenuous to try to wind me up.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Creature »

beeboy
Aristophanes
Creature
MariaR
Panzerjager - Cop of some sort
Titus - Gained vig
mastina - Neighbor with Chemist, peeked town
Donkey Kong
Chemist1422 - Neighbor with mastina, peeked mastina town through audition
catboi - Inventor of some sortr
jks - Audition bonus chooser
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Creature »

Where am I town for catboi though?
Sigh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1364, catboi wrote:I'm not an inventor, I have a 1-shot targeted night action that's either doc protect/kill someone who kills the person i targeted/make the person I targeted an auction doublevoter the next day
Please do not use the killing one tonight if you are town unless you intend to kill me. Don't hero that please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:43 am

Post by catboi »

i literally do not know which is which, please read the rest of the post. i get 1 use of the power for the whole game, not one of each.
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

ANIME SEIYUU-PICK EPISODE 2
VOTECOUNT 2.6

Aristophanes
(3): , ,
Panzerjager
(3): , ,
catboi
(2): ,
Titus(H)
(1):
Donkey Kong
(1):
beeboy
(1):

Not voting (0)
:
E-Tu-Ze, E-Tu-Ze, Te-n-ka o! E-Tu-Ze, E-Tu-Ze, To ri ma su!

11 players remaining, 6 to Vote Out.
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2020-08-14 22:30:00).

DAY 2 AUDITION
AUDITION CLOSED

WINNER:
Titus

Winner receives (until end of Day 2):
(DAY, PASSIVE) Hated

The next Audition will start in Day 3.

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
Also as a side note, today marks the first day of graduate school for me. I'll probably will still be able to update at the current pace, but just so you know if there could be a longer delay (hopefully not).
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:59 am

Post by PJ. »

congrats and good luck
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:01 am

Post by PJ. »

I lowkey feel there's a chance titus is scum and we should just bumrush vote her out. this whole vig shot things seems incredibly cointrived and performative.
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong
Townie
Donkey Kong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Donkey Kong »

Good luck, Tatsuya. You've poked me a few times with that iron pole, but I know you were only doing it because you loved me.
I've never known any problem that couldn't be solved with a little nap.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:57 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1371, PJ. wrote:I lowkey feel there's a chance titus is scum and we should just bumrush vote her out. this whole vig shot things seems incredibly cointrived and performative.
I don't townread her and found her answer to my asking about her reads to be evasive, so.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:16 am

Post by MariaR »

I wouldn't have believed the vig thing knowing my own power but since we have a cop power anything seems possible.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”