Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1422, Titus wrote:Apparently Chemist can't confirm as the giving of the gun resolves at EoD. The mod just told me that. :/
Yup. :/ Chemist gets it at start of night.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:26 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

so i am not allowed to vig beeboy because of mariar's role

Me not getting a gun isn't a risk though because if I don't get one I'll just tell mastina and if I get killed at night mastina can just out this info

really, the biggest risk here is maria being scum
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:39 am

Post by PJ. »

VOTE: titus

Sounds bad dude

Also, y would scum block any besides the claimed cop?
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

titus resolves either tonight or tomorrow, wouldn't vote them today
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:11 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1326, Creature wrote:I think I'm really behind. What are all the night results/claims we got?
In post 1239, mastina wrote:
In post 1238, Aristophanes wrote:What do I need to know?
I am a mason with Chemist. :)
(I am also publicly Loved, but the Loved status disables when I get to L-2 or closer to a lynch. But, see below.)

Titus claims to have a vig power (activated via the auction bonus which she won today).

Panzer claims to have a cop power that requires someone visit him, a changed claim from his D1 claim of third party. He claimed his auction bonus is to become Loved--notably, my auction bonus is the exact same thing, causing the above aforementioned effect to no longer exist. So in terms of auction bonuses, his role is a direct counterclaim to mine when I am conftown.

jks controls what the public auction bonuses each day are (this has no effect on the private ones).

catboi claims to be a 1x JOAT, with the powers of {doc save, modified elite bodyguard which kills the attacker but still results in the protected player's death, auction doublevoter}, only able to use one of those three powers, once in the game.

Pretty sure those are the only explicit claims, but the Mikul slot has softed some sort of day power that may influence the votes but the exact nature of this power they've not clarified.

This game has only three of its original players in the game and one of them, Shiro, was deadline-lynched D1 because due to having so many replacements, D1 was pretty dead so we didn't get a clear consensus, Shiro was literally a last-hour deadline lynch where the options where Shiro or a no-lynch.
This gives the claims and summary of D1.
In post 1335, Creature wrote:Not sure how much I agree with mastina's reads. Meh.
Well the main ones are Chemist town, you town, MariaR town, and Aristipsyphanes town.

Beyond that we get into the murky gray zone.
Individually, the three players I most suspect are beeboy, Titus, and Panzer, but I do recognize that all three are a somewhat unlikely scumteam.

If catboi is town, a read of yours I agree with, then that narrows the pool even further--the only other names beyond those three which could be scum? Donkey Kong and jks.

I have felt that jks, since replacing in, has (similarly to Tipsy) been one of the towniest slots in the entire game, consistently gamesolving and pushing good theories and having good reasons and actually trying.

Which narrows it down to, in four players, there being three scum.
And those four players are Titus, Donkey Kong, Panzer, and beeboy.

We have reason to not lynch Titus or beeboy today, due to Titus's claimed vig and due to Maria's watcher/tracker role.
Which leaves lynch options as DK or Panzer.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:23 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1400, MariaR wrote:
In post 1399, catboi wrote:like in a hypothetical scenario where we eliminate aristophanes and he flips town are people going to re-evaluate me or just keep clinging to the same lazy reads
Until you give better reasons for who scum is then I'll stick to my lazy reads <3
MariaR you know Ari. You've literally played dozens of games with him.

Does this look like a typical Ari-scumgame or a typical Ari-towngame? By far it's the latter.

Beyond that, Tipsy, contrary to the case beeboy made against them, was far from lurking. Tipsy was by far one of the most active players in the game. As a replacement on midway through D1, Tipsy managed to get one of the longest isos in the game, was engaging on multiple fronts, engaging with multiple people, and was actively trying to solve.

The Tipsy/Aristophanes slot here just isn't scum.

I've maintained that you're town the entire game, and that Chemist is town the entire game.

That leaves Creature/JacksonVirgo/Mikul, catboi, Donkey Kong, jks, Titus, Panzer, and beeboy.

This is pretty damn obviously Creature's towngame, JacksonVirgo was townsolving while he was here, and Mikul was also town. So it's not him.

Which leaves six slots for three scum:
catboi, jks, Titus, Panzer, beeboy, and Donkey Kong.

You yourself admit beeboy/Panzer almost assuredly has at least one scum in it and Titus raises a good point that it could be (and probably is) two.
Which means there'd be 1-2 scum in {catboi, jks, Titus, Donkey Kong}.

We're not lynching Titus today for the same reason we're not lynching beeboy today; role related reasons to put off their death for at least half of a phase.

Since we're not lynching beeboy or Titus today, that leaves us with the following lynch options:
{catboi, jks, Panzer, Donkey Kong}.

It's my belief that catboi is town; it's my belief that jks is town.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:28 am

Post by mastina »

I feel like my intentions in the above are clear enough, buuuuuut, to comment on Titus's plan officially:
Titus's plan feels like it has merit. With MariaR watching and tracking Chemist, Chemist's vig action that he'll have will go through.
Titus should shoot at beeboy.
Chemist's shot should be unleashed, with Chemist shooting whoever he pleases.

And our lynch should then therefore be either Panzer or Donkey Kong.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1428, Chemist1422 wrote:titus resolves either tonight or tomorrow, wouldn't vote them today
This
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Creature »

I wouldn't lynch beeboy either as it seems like there's a mechanics going on that needs beeboy alive?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Creature »

Lynch Panzer or Donkey Kong today imo. Somewhere I agree with mastina.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1431, mastina wrote:Titus should shoot at beeboy.
Huh?
Sigh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1435, Creature wrote:
Huh?
We won't need beeboy alive tomorrow as we're blowing a lot of power tonight. MariaR would still get her results on the night Beeboy dies, according to her claim. This makes lynching beeboy a worse idea than vigging him as it buys one more result. Our vig load also must be blown tonight.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1436, Titus wrote:
In post 1435, Creature wrote:
Huh?
We won't need beeboy alive tomorrow as we're blowing a lot of power tonight. MariaR would still get her results on the night Beeboy dies, according to her claim. This makes lynching beeboy a worse idea than vigging him as it buys one more result. Our vig load also must be blown tonight.
Understandable
Sigh
jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by jks »

In post 1364, catboi wrote:Not going to bother engaging with jks at this point because he's clearly being disingenuous to try to wind me up.
I'm not trying to wind you up, though. I just think you're scum.

I don't really understand why you're acting like I'm trying to annoy you when I'm just pointing out issues I had with things you were saying not matching up to how I expected you to play if you really believed those things.

I didn't like your play at the end of D1 and I figured "OK, if he really believed what he was saying about being sure about scum being on his wagon, he'd continue driving the point home today" but you didn't really. Granted, you have voted Titus and Donkey Kong, but that came after Tipsy pressed you about your play at the end of D1 and also doesn't seem to have much to do with how they voted you yesterday.

What you said today was:
In post 1158, catboi wrote:I don't know who I actually scumread now. Titus or DK I guess.
... which is in pretty stark contrast to the things you were saying yesterday about your wagon.

So either you changed your mind about the reasoning for voting you being bad or you didn't feel as strongly about it (I don't see any indication of this in your posts though before I brought it up) or you forgot about what you were saying at the end of yesterday because you didn't really believe it. And I'm currently thinking the last option is the case here.

Or am I misinterpreting that?
jks
jks
Goon
jks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by jks »

In post 1386, Titus wrote:I struggle to see how we have a cop, two ICs, and this amount of town killing.
We don't have two ICs. The mastina-Chemist relationship was just a happy coincidence that probably wouldn't have happened in 9 out of 10 iterations of this game. It probably shouldn't be factored into assumptions about game balance.

That said, there's still a fairly substantial amount of claimed/flipped power at the moment with the addition of MariaR's claim on the table.

Your claim is actually the one I trust least at the moment, actually, but I don't know if there's a point in talking about it today.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by PJ. »

if y'all are voting me, can you ro it faster. I dont want tonkeep skimming this thread for 4 more days if I don't have to.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Panzer
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by beeboy »

VOTE: Titus

I am not losing this game to this garbage plan.
tyvm
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Titus »

@beeboy, what about this plan is garbage?

@Panzer, Why would scum only block the conditional cop claim here? There's a chance it may not go off in the first place. By blocking you, scum accept two kills which narrows the mislynches. A vig shot limiting the pool is more dangerous than a cop shot. A cop shot the target still has to be lynched. Scum just die to a vig.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 1443, Titus wrote:@beeboy, what about this plan is garbage?

@Panzer, Why would scum only block the conditional cop claim here? There's a chance it may not go off in the first place. By blocking you, scum accept two kills which narrows the mislynches. A vig shot limiting the pool is more dangerous than a cop shot. A cop shot the target still has to be lynched. Scum just die to a vig.
fake

because you're scum and i'm actually a cop.
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong
Townie
Donkey Kong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:44 am

Post by Donkey Kong »

I guess we could kick Panzer out of the club for saying he's with a third party organisation and then transitioning that into saying he's working with the cult all along - seems deceptive.

The lady with the green nametag I trust.

VOTE: Panzer
I've never known any problem that couldn't be solved with a little nap.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:52 am

Post by PJ. »

VOTE: panzer

gg scum.

Probs MariaR Aripsy and Catboi. Titus is just an egotistical shitto. ditto Mastina. Beeboy probably just bad. DK open Troll. Creature sucks per usual.

JKS, sorry that you are going to lose, you deserve better.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:06 am

Post by Titus »

Panzer, this defeatism is scummy. The worst case scenario we have is Exlo with a conftown. That supposes that Chemist and I both miss and you flip town.

The fact you refused to work with anyone else isn't townie. You spent all day voting me because I was "egotistical" and not scum like you tried to push. That's fake as fuck. If you're town here, your tantrum and refusal to scumhunt got you lynched. I have no regrets on who flips here because the strategy was the best play.

You never once detailed these reads before when they could actually be discussed, which reeks of sour grapes.

If you want egotistical, look in the mirror. My way or the highway is what you did. I was full on cooperative and so was mastina.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:09 am

Post by PJ. »

you're a delusional trash can.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:11 am

Post by PJ. »

Imagine being a lawyer and not knowing how to read, lol.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”