Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Marashu »

UNVOTE:

I've been missing too many points, and my reads are out of date. I'm going to give this game a thorough re-read in the morning and sort out where my head is at.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by Bell »

I feel like Hiriki is distant. Also rhetoric is performative, but using it negatively in a way that Draco is not.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by Bell »

The owl is sad.

But Hiriki looked at the false dilemma of insanity or scum and didn’t think he was town. So took insanity.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Bell »

Okay marashu have a good night.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 890, Bell wrote:Do you even know who I am!?
no, is that important?
In post 894, Bell wrote:You can take the insanity, but it won’t change the color of your boxers.
kinky!
In post 896, Bell wrote:I try not to have heroes.
They tend to end up in scandals because they’re humans.
little bit too edge for my taste
In post 901, Bell wrote:I feel like Hiriki is distant. Also rhetoric is performative, but using it negatively in a way that Draco is not.
In post 902, Bell wrote:The owl is sad.

But Hiriki looked at the false dilemma of insanity or scum and didn’t think he was town. So took insanity.
i know my posts are cryptic but they aren't that cryptic
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Bell »

I was making fun of your post right above it. Because of the “me,
ME
” bit you were doing.
Yup I do have a little edge.

What are you reading me as?
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

Jake yawned as his eyes looked dreary.

"I will say one thing before I wake tommorow: I am not opposed to a Hiraki execution, but I am not fully convinced they are scum, so I am not voting them."
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by Bell »

Jake yawned, his eyes drooped.
“I am night posting”
“I’m null on that slot”
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 901, Bell wrote:I feel like Hiriki is distant. Also rhetoric is performative, but using it negatively in a way that Draco is not.
I have no idea what you just tried to say.
But yes, the owl is pretty sad.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:04 am

Post by Testarossa »

Apologies, wasn't my finest idea to play two games at the same time. I am used to shorter games and it starts to show. Will try to manage. Caught up now though.

@Mena:
I think I get the gist of the Dunn suspicion, but can you explain gypyx to me? That guy is as null as you can be, his last post with the question about Dunn aside (I will just make the reaching stretch here, that it would probably imply that gypyx/Dunn or gypyx/Dann is no thing). Only curious because you bothered to say he was high in your scumreads () and said he wasn't really a great place to vote (), although I agree with your reasoning for the latter. What makes him more than null? Especially because his only scummy post came in later.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:05 am

Post by Testarossa »

Again for Mena:

As for Hiraki, I actually looked into the game you linked in . I am not that sure this game helps a lot though. What I got from it is that here seems to be a pattern that he preferably responds to people he is in disagreement with (or voting him) or he is scumreading, which kind of mirrors his behaviour here imo. He even had the same sassy attitude when confronted with something like being suspected for post count, which shows here too in his stance on the whole meta thing. Kind of agree however that he seemed a bit more cooperative, even if he had to explain his scumreads again. Have to admit, that I haven't read all interactions in full detail though.

What makes you think he is engaging with bad faith here in comparision and that the interactions between you two aren't awkward like that, because he simply stubbornly thinks your reasons are "bad"? (justified or not aside, because people are subjective and of course always right)
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:05 am

Post by Testarossa »

In post 784, Jake The Wolfie wrote: "I don't partake in my vote lingering on someone for whom I don't have strong feelings about one way or the other. I can understand all 4 votes on me however. Could the four fine and lovely people voting me detail an explanation for voting this body? Optionally, could everyone else explain their votes on who they chose? Be a doll and do it for me, thanks."
You understand all four votes on you and yet you have to ask for explanations?

How about you say what you think of your wagon? We more or less know what you think of Hiraki, what do you think of A50, me and dram?
In post 865, Bell wrote:teacher is being v. Pro social and trying to create harmony(on first impression, except one kinda weird post he made), so what are you seeing dunn?
What is teacher's weird post? Do you think this attitude would indicate town or would you tend into a similar direction as Marashu did for a while?
In post 883, Bell wrote:Are we in rvs rn Dunn. Because that looks like an rvs level accusation.
Do you think Dunn's accusation is bad? Why so or why do you think it would be wrong? (if that is the case)
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:06 am

Post by Testarossa »

Actually tried to read Haven's games, but none of A50's links worked for me, so either I am just incompetent or whatever.

Read her weird gun game though, which wasn't much of a help because she never really was under any meaningful pressure there compared to this game. I remember it was Mena who was townreading her based on former experience? Can you explain why you have been seeing parallels here? Because I think at least that game was way more different, especially because I feel her questions were more purposeful with the goal in learning about other players in mind.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Testarossa »

@teacher:
Considering you were nullscum on Marashu, what do you make of their recent posting? Particularly about his reflection of his arguments concerning his read on you?

I am done, sorry for the multiposts. :(
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:24 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 909, Testarossa wrote:I think I get the gist of the Dunn suspicion, but can you explain gypyx to me? That guy is as null as you can be,
The lack of AI posting this far into the day is what makes him scummy. He’s not really playing, he’s just a body in space. Look in his ISO: where is the desire to solve the game or to sort other players?
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:23 am

In post 911, Testarossa wrote:
In post 784, Jake The Wolfie wrote: "I don't partake in my vote lingering on someone for whom I don't have strong feelings about one way or the other. I can understand all 4 votes on me however. Could the four fine and lovely people voting me detail an explanation for voting this body? Optionally, could everyone else explain their votes on who they chose? Be a doll and do it for me, thanks."
You understand all four votes on you and yet you have to ask for explanations?

How about you say what you think of your wagon? We more or less know what you think of Hiraki, what do you think of A50, me and dram?...
Jake yawned, coming out from a bloodstain on the wall.

"They are understandable, yes. I would still like explanation, as some people might vote for faulty reasons, and I would very much like those reasons to be out in the open, for everyone to scrutinize."

"I think my wagon has at most one scum team on it. Two are possible, but not very probable. Mr. 49, they haven't been on my radar, so I hold no opinion of them. Testarossa, you don't sway me either way, except for your questioning on me, which I find to be skinning the surface of a town player. Dramonic, they are misguided on me, but their spoonfed case on TripleHaven would be convincing for even me."
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Hiraki »

so let's be clear

everyone on your wagon is "understandable" as in you understand the reasoning behind all 4 votes

but you want them to explain it to find scum as if you don't know why they're voting?

just me?
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:10 am

In post 916, Hiraki wrote:so let's be clear

everyone on your wagon is "understandable" as in you understand the reasoning behind all 4 votes

but you want them to explain it to find scum as if you don't know why they're voting?

just me?
"That is not what I said. By me saying that it is understandable, that means I can see a clear path of reasoning to voting me, but that doesn't mean I expected everyone who voted me to follow that path."
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:15 am

Post by Hiraki »

so you need to ask them for their reasoning, which you can see, because you want to see if your predicted path (which may not actually be their path) is their predicted path? how does that lead to scum? because you guys aren't thinking the same?
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:22 am

In post 918, Hiraki wrote:so you need to ask them for their reasoning, which you can see, because you want to see if your predicted path (which may not actually be their path) is their predicted path? how does that lead to scum? because you guys aren't thinking the same?
"Again, that is not what I said. Their reasoning may be fallacious, or outright nonexistant. Exposing these may lead to their minds changing, however unlikely that is to happen."
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Hiraki »

right but you already said that those reasons are "understandable"

so are they understandable or are you asking for them because you want to ascertain information from them? the two can't coexist
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:37 am

In post 920, Hiraki wrote:right but you already said that those reasons are "understandable"

so are they understandable or are you asking for them because you want to ascertain information from them? the two can't coexist
"The two can coexist. I have a thought process that can lead to voting me, but not everyone will have the same, or even any, though process, which is where information can be gathered."
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Hiraki »

right - so are you now saying that if your though process does not match up with the one that you expected, then they are scum? i'm back at the same question as 918, not sure why we did that detour
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:49 am

In post 922, Hiraki wrote:right - so are you now saying that if your though process does not match up with the one that you expected, then they are scum? i'm back at the same question as 918, not sure why we did that detour
Jake looked rather bored, wathcing the conversation run around in circles, like a hellhound chasing it's own tail.

"I am not saying that at all. The line of "There is a reason to vote me" and the question of "What is your reason to vote me?" serve two different purposes."
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

I probably won't make much sense in my next few posts. My sleeping schedule is messed up for the 3rd day running, so I am having a hard time comprehending the simplest phrases (I sometimes read the same post like 4 times to get it to even register. By the time I'm at the end of a line I had already forgotten how it started). I may need to reread the last 10-12 pages when my mind reignites.

For now I'd like to ask Menalque why he is voting Dunn when he is asserting Hiraki is his biggest SR. If that was explained already just point me to the post # ( I swear I don't remember anything I read. I even found one of Bell's posts so odd I thought he was posting in the wrong thread, but it turned out he was responding to a Menalque post ON THE SAME PAGE/ And now I can't remember what it was about, but I think Dunn was mentioned and they played 2 games together)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

Return to “Completed Open Games”