Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by Eevee »

Conclusion: they really don't talk at all.

~Eva
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:52 pm

Post by the worst »

SS is capable of like whimsically noninteracting with either alignment as scum
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by Eevee »

I kinda think it's RCE now. S_S does vote Ydrasse a couple of times, and while it could be distancing, I don't know how much of a risktaker S_S is.

I shall avenge you, Menalque.

~Eva

p-edit: fair enough.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i think it’s possible too because... sometimes you just don’t feel inclined to directly ask someone about stuff. but it could also be indicative too? idk how much s_s talked to a50 but it’s Weird if he did because it singles out rce.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2280, Eevee wrote:I think S_S is a better escape if you/S_S was the team.
Really? SS only feasibly has to sway 1 unconfirmed to win. The way day 3 went worst case for SS is a 1v1 with either Raya or A50, likely A50 and me escaping puts A50 under fire. SS doesn't even really have to bring that up, the confirmed town most certainly will since it's the obvious lead.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:58 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2301, the worst wrote:SS is capable of like whimsically noninteracting with either alignment as scum
I generally don't interact with SS as either alignment, I'll find a couple games where this is the case.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:00 pm

Post by the worst »

I know SS' playstyle! He Comes As He Wishes, getting a quality interaction with him is a combo of either trying and/or being lucky and I absolutely don't think you're the type of person who would heavily go out of his way to try and force it. No need to prove anything. :)
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:03 pm

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

In post 2278, Eevee wrote:I really liked that Ydrasse.
In post 2277, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:I have a new conclusion on who the last mafioso is. I'll keep it confidential for now.
Now would be a pretty good time to reveal it I think. We're in the last leg of the race and all the unconfirms more or less has given their stances.

~Eva
Considering how much time we have, you are right.

I currently think it is Raya36 by Process of Elimination.

I think RCEnigma is town because I agree with Ydrasse's post 2276.
I think Ydrasse is town because of her post 2276.
I think Almost50 is town because his push on Something_Smart doesn't make sense if he is scum unless he did something that doesn't make sense as scum knowing someone will pick up on it as scum.

That leaves Raya36.
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by Eevee »

pls no....

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:06 pm

Post by Eevee »

@Fredrick, can you read through my case/quotes and let me know what you think?

~Eva
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:06 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2306, the worst wrote:I know SS' playstyle! He Comes As He Wishes, getting a quality interaction with him is a combo of either trying and/or being lucky and I absolutely don't think you're the type of person who would heavily go out of his way to try and force it. No need to prove anything. :)
This is more for eevee. I've even found the perfect example of it with the added bonus of highlighting Menalque grossly misreading me for multiple days on pretty much the same grounds as this game.

Here is Pokemon upick
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:16 pm

In post 2309, Eevee wrote:@Fredrick, can you read through my case/quotes and let me know what you think?

~Eva
Please give me some time to do so. I'll do it now.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:37 pm

Nope, I still think it is Raya36. It doesn't makes sense that a player as experienced as Something_Smart wouldn't have any interactions as their partner.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:42 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2269, Eevee wrote: Heart says maybe Ydrasse is trying to "be townie" by being against RCE jajajajaja

~Eva
I'm so tunneled on Ydrasse being scum I'm seeing the exact same thing
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2276, Ydrasse wrote:rce:

- has consistently had a50 at the top of his townreads and reaffirmed that as of . this has been consistent and i think that repeatedly defending him would make it pretty weird coming into today if rce had to suddenly somehow pivot away from raya. he's made it a point to defend a50 well before we got to this point in places like
- has defended me when i have had scrutiny over me for a large portion of this game, and i am certainly the path of least resistance at this point. granted that there has been some reconsideration of me in but... i think it's reasonable given past posts made by this slot. like, he actively went out of his way in places like , 1702, , when it would have been very easy to push me through when there were a lot of votes on me.
- has stuck to raya as being one of the most likely people to be scum, and tied her explicitly to s_s (, , , , etc). i feel that this is definitely the path of most resistance today and it doesn't make sense to take this stance personally? there's been pushback as to anyone scumreading raya / re-evaluating her throughout the game and i don't think that scum!rce wants to come into today having made it clear where his stance is regarding her knowing that detaching from that is going to look weird.

his takes on the three people who are in the poe to him just... seem to be at odds with how everyone else is viewing the game? in general rce has sort of been going against the grain when it comes to the opinions of the confirmed.

i think the only case that i could make for rce being potential scum rests in which is... he's doing exactly that. doing things that seem counter-intuitive for scum (at least, for me) in the effort to be townread. it would explain the pushback against voting out me or a50, going for raya, being resistant to the montosh wagon at its prime ().

that and s_s seems to not talk a lot about/to rce. it makes sense if his townread was that strong to not want to question him but in general there's a lack of interaction between the two of them. i guess that though is like... if you scumread someone, you probably don't care if they townread you or not (because ss townread rce)? it doesn't make sense to engage them on why.

however, i think that his explanations in make sense with regards to why s_s escaping in this situation wouldn't make as much sense between rce/s_s? in general i think that s_s escaping signals that his partner is set up nicely to get someone elimmed without too much scrutiny on how and where they want to vote and rce doesn't seem like that person given his preference of voting.

so between all of that and a general sort of disregard for the confirms/unbothered attitude towards a lot of things i'm townreading rce in this situation.
Not sure what to make of this. Really pushing that the counterwagon is town
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2273, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 2252, Almost50 wrote:I dunno what to say anymore, and nobody's even making a new argument.

VOTE: Ydrasse

From my PoV there are 4 unconfirmed players:
I
know I am town, and I hard TR
RCE
. As for
Raya
, the Titus NK doesn't make sense for Scum!her AT ALL.
Who are the 4 unconfirmed players?
I spoke of 3 after I had voted the 4th. What was our question?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2275, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 2274, the worst wrote:Ydra Raya a50 rce
But from Almost50's point of view?
I don't know what my PoV has to do with the fact that I'm not mod-confirmed! I didn't say the "4 possible scum" or the "4 slots I could vote". I said "unconfirmed.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2279, Eevee wrote:Wasn't clear on this, my bad; this was @A50. A50, let me know what you think.
In post 2256, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2253, Eevee wrote:Wait please! I'm kind of entertaining the idea of scum!RCE now. Do you really think it's not possible for him to fool you even though you know him well? I have been brutally betrayed before.

~Eva
The Titus NK doesn't suit him either. Also, considering how hard I TR'd him from the start I low-key would have expected him to confirm ME if he was Scum.
In post 2258, Eevee wrote:
In post 2089, RCEnigma wrote:Would I make this kill? Yes. Would A50? Absolutely. Mostly for this discussion and not why x person was chosen as the NK.
You sure about that?

Interesting. But wouldn't you agree you looked pretty bad going into D2? I'm going to reread RCE soon and will report back with what I find. But at the same time, this hurts really bad if it's just Ydrasse and I'm swaying everyone from the correct solve.

~Eva
~Eva
I can't speak for RCE, so if he says he would then he knows better. As for me, I think me saying I expected your slot to be the NK points to whom I thought would have been the best NK. You are the most active of all confirmed slots, and you are most unpredictable. Your kill would not have given much away.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

I think I maybe biased. I mean, I'm now thing "why would scum!RCE refute one of my reasons to TR him?"

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:50 am

Post by the worst »

I killed Titus.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:50 am

Post by the worst »

Fr though I think Titus was the least predictable factor in this equation
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:52 am

Post by the worst »

Just under 3 days. A50 is just town or he won two weeks ago. Raya feels wrong. RCE only kinda feels right. I feel bad for wanting to murder Ydra more than I feel wrong for murdering Ydra so

VOTE: Ydrasse
if I'm right u played a good xylo for sure
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Eevee »

VOTE: RCE aaaa just to show I'm serious.

Hang on and let me get my final thoughts together. I'm like 60/40 RCE/Ydrasse right now.

~Eva
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Umlaut »

I finally got myself to actually start doing some day 1 rereading, and call me crazy but this exchange
In post 161, Raya36 wrote:
In post 157, Umlaut wrote:
In post 155, Raya36 wrote:Craig is too scummy to be scum
Even though I know this is a discredited concept I'm having trouble disagreeing.
Yeah, 100%, but he is TOOOOOO scummy to be scum
makes me really want to say Raya is town for this alone (and makes me wonder why I didn't stick with that read myself on d3, but the past is the past).

"Too scummy to be scum" is such an ill-thought-of basis for a read that I really don't see any scum player being likely to appeal to it at all, and definitely not for someone who is actually town.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Eevee »

Maybe my point of "RCE and S_S didn't talk" wasn't a good one, but that was a secondary point; my primary point was the mentions they did have of each other were fishy.

~Eva

Return to “Completed Open Games”