Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Isis »

If walter were straight up a guilty child you would want to hell him even if you're not sure what it means because it kinda lets you "stall" until the next heaven phase where you get one more heavening of information, and then hell3 is more accurate. If you "schedule" walter for hell3 and try to find scum right now you're doing it without the information of heaven2 so it's the same helling that happens anyway on hard mode. Which mode do you prefer to play on Norwee?

Walter is not actually a guilty child though so maybe it's not wrong to consider that a tiebreaker level influence on how you pick? Maybe it's just always wrong I'm not sure I'm rubix cubing it right in my head.

I really want to see walter spew more today.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:21 am

Post by clidd »

I don't understand about what are you talking about ^

But I know that Walter needs to post more or he'll just be the main choice.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Isis »

In post 974, clidd wrote:By the way, I want to thank Hayasaka strongly for performing so well before she left. Her reads and vision of the game were probably the best so far.

I respect her point of view in relation to me, but I don't see myself in the same way. Personally, I see the fact that there are a lot of townreads in my slot as a facilitator, but I don't think that has a bearing on whether I'm a strong player or not.

Considering that I have changed opinions and choices for heaven countless times, my individual game is very inconsistent.
clidd, what would you have done if all your townreads said "I have the same preference as you do and want to stay in purgatory"? Would you have wanted to force one of them into heaven or would you have accepted selfheavening more at that point?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Isis »

post 975 isn't important to clarify, I was playing with a theoretical point that's actually moot

something something mafia addiction

I do agree that Walter is a top candidate for helling here and I would include not only the quantity but the quality of his posting in saying that but I don't want to get confbiassy on it when his activty might really go up, today is Monday and stuff
"Well, I..."
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:24 am

Post by clidd »

Rephrase the question (language barrier).
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 975, Isis wrote:Which mode do you prefer to play on Norwee?
If you're talking difficulty then Normal. But if i like the game then for subsequent playthrough's lunatic mode.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Spoiler:

This is mafia solving mode though.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:29 am

Post by clidd »

I feel like I'm wrong on someone. Someone that I was townreading (I don't think this person is GC).
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Isis »

In post 977, Isis wrote:
In post 974, clidd wrote:By the way, I want to thank Hayasaka strongly for performing so well before she left. Her reads and vision of the game were probably the best so far.

I respect her point of view in relation to me, but I don't see myself in the same way. Personally, I see the fact that there are a lot of townreads in my slot as a facilitator, but I don't think that has a bearing on whether I'm a strong player or not.

Considering that I have changed opinions and choices for heaven countless times, my individual game is very inconsistent.
clidd, what would you have done if all your townreads said "I have the same preference as you do and want to stay in purgatory"? Would you have wanted to force one of them into heaven or would you have accepted selfheavening more at that point?
You preferred not to go to heaven. If GC, Narset, and I all preferred not to go to heaven, would you have tried to convince GC to want to go to heaven or would you have been polite and asked your friends to vote for you?
"Well, I..."
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:30 am

Post by WaltertheDunce10 »

Norwee, you are hard to read.
I cannot get like any sure fire reads out of you other than clidd isis and word when I look through your iso.
Also H1
seems to be quite odd looking back .
First he votes for word after cyth then and asks cth for a read on word then he unvotes after calling word scummy.
Says they think words push is scummy and revotes for word.
I wonder if scum Norwwee woul dod what he stated in . but instead voted.
It is more of a weak scumread for me.
Pedit
ehese recent posts seem alightly more towny.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Isis »

Full disclosure I just feel curious/fascinated and don't actually have any idea how this question will figure out your alignment, which I already think I've figured out anyway. So it's probably not worth rephrasing too many times
"Well, I..."
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 241, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:Dannflor has paranoia over my slot which seems towny, but nothing else stands out to me yet.
Hey walter, has your read on my slot progressed since here?
Cthylla
Cthylla
Goon
Cthylla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Cthylla »

In post 958, Isis wrote:
I also kind of scumread him the more I come around on Hectic, not because "half the 1v1 must be scum" but because I think Hectic is better at mafia than I used to, not sure whether his skill changed or my perception only.
what do you mean by this? I've been playing better here than you're used to so it's towny of me?
P͜h'ngl̶ui̡ mg͏l̕w̵'̢n̶afh ̨C̵t̀hu͝lh͠u R̷'lýeh͘ ͞wgah'nagl ̵fhta͝gn.͠
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:35 am

Post by clidd »

In post 983, Isis wrote:
In post 977, Isis wrote:

You preferred not to go to heaven. If GC, Narset, and I all preferred not to go to heaven, would you have tried to convince GC to want to go to heaven or would you have been polite and asked your friends to vote for you?
If Narset = Hayasaka, I don't think I would have the patience to keep urging someone to go to heaven. For example, I wanted GC to go, but I soon changed my mind after seeing that he would not collaborate. In the scenario that you mentioned, if my strongest townreads didn't want to go to heaven and demonstrated this expressively (verbally), I would have to go.

I don't think I would try my luck outside the pool of more reliable townreads.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Isis »

In post 987, Cthylla wrote:
In post 958, Isis wrote:
I also kind of scumread him the more I come around on Hectic, not because "half the 1v1 must be scum" but because I think Hectic is better at mafia than I used to, not sure whether his skill changed or my perception only.
what do you mean by this? I've been playing better here than you're used to so it's towny of me?
No, I mean just before this game started my opinion of you is higher than it was just before, say, Fusion started. So the delta between rand and something you're scumreading is more meaningful than it used to be, if you're town, which I am leaning but isn't a given.
I thought it needed clarifying since the last time I remember commenting on your skill was trashing it but now that I think it should have been pretty transparent that I was giving your opinion plenty of weight in chieve f3. So maybe the marker wasn't needed.
"Well, I..."
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:40 am

Post by WaltertheDunce10 »

In post 986, Dannflor wrote:
In post 241, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:Dannflor has paranoia over my slot which seems towny, but nothing else stands out to me yet.
It has, you seem to be a tl towards town.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Isis »

Narset does equal Hayasaka, Narset is a pheldagriff type pokemon, it's very complicated
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Isis »

In post 990, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:
In post 986, Dannflor wrote:
It has, you seem to be a tl towards town.
uh can you give more?
"Well, I..."
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:43 am

Post by clidd »

In post 991, Isis wrote:
Narset does equal Hayasaka, Narset is a pheldagriff type pokemon, it's very complicated
I thought it was some personal nickname.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Dannflor »

^

like four people have me as "town, but not like super sold and could be wrong oh well" and it's creeping me out a bit more than Isis' read was
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Dannflor »

^ was supposed to go to Isis requesting Walter give a bit more detail
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:44 am

Post by clidd »

Hum. I'll take a break, back later.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Isis »

In post 993, clidd wrote:
In post 991, Isis wrote:
I thought it was some personal nickname.
to be clear it is a personal nickname in the animu the Hayasaka character is from no one calls her Narset it's just me calling Hayasaka Narset all game to protest how bad the abbreviations look
"Well, I..."
Cthylla
Cthylla
Goon
Cthylla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Cthylla »

In post 989, Isis wrote:
In post 987, Cthylla wrote:
In post 958, Isis wrote:
No, I mean just before this game started my opinion of you is higher than it was just before, say, Fusion started. So the delta between rand and something you're scumreading is more meaningful than it used to be, if you're town, which I am leaning but isn't a given.
I thought it needed clarifying since the last time I remember commenting on your skill was trashing it but now that I think it should have been pretty transparent that I was giving your opinion plenty of weight in chieve f3. So maybe the marker wasn't needed.
I seeee. Out of interest, what'd you think of my play as Marksman compared to here?

Also, could you explain why you're now leaning towards me being town? I was bottom of your reads on your last list a while ago.
P͜h'ngl̶ui̡ mg͏l̕w̵'̢n̶afh ̨C̵t̀hu͝lh͠u R̷'lýeh͘ ͞wgah'nagl ̵fhta͝gn.͠
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Isis »

I guess since the number of creepy baseless townreads on Dann has exceeded 2 I should stop tinfoiling that it necessarily means that Dann rolled scum with baddie partners that don't know how to bloc elegantly

but it can't like, make him
less
likely to be scum, yknow
The Danncharisma is another confounding variable
apocalypse D1 was disgusting
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Open Games”