Kaname Date
Goon
Kaname Date
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Kaname Date »

mood, though.
I wish... that Mizuki will grow up healthy and happy.
Ampharos
Ampharos
Goon
Ampharos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Ampharos »

maybe i missed it on a sleepy skim, but: FL, how did you arrive at a "one in KD/Amy" world?
aka Amy | hope you're having a good day
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 951, Ampharos wrote:maybe i missed it on a sleepy skim, but: FL, how did you arrive at a "one in KD/Amy" world?
This has been here since Day 1

It’s the way Kamane tried to push you and i helped and nothing happened
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

@mod, can you confirm or deny whether or not that the reason Gamma’s vote wasn’t counted at least twice was 100% due to mod error? Thanks.

~M
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 945, Kaname Date wrote:
In post 942, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m tinfoil looking into a Kamane-Ampharos pairing
is it
that
tinfoil, FL?

pedit: apparently my interactions with D&D were bad. i can sort of see it from the outsider's perspective, but i trust FL about as far as i could throw him. i don't like his outward paranoia about being wrong here.
the argument i'm scum with D&D i think ignores that i should have been prepared for that scumflip.
A little bit.

I don’t think anyone’s paired you two up. I’ve been separating you guys most of the game, without thinking about it

Also, i don’t have that much paranoia, it’s more just i don’t have enough to fully think you’re 100% scum or vice versa.

BEF is where my paranoia lies
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:11 am

In post 173, Not_Mafia wrote:The moon needs to be removed from the thread title
In post 302, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 301, MariaR wrote:
WHO TOOK MY PAGETOP
Please remove the moon from the thread title
What does this mean?

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:22 am

In post 895, Kaname Date wrote:
In post 889, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:@KD, what why did you make that comment? Sarcastically using the word, “endearing” doesn’t really make a lot of sense to me. so why that word, specifically?

~M
it wasn't sarcastic. i answered that way because it made me like Amy more, but in an out of game sort of way.

also, i didn't feel the need to vote D&D. they had emough SRs that they felt inevitable whether or not i did anything, and i wasn't scumreading them more than anyone else.
Why are you specifying in an “out of game sort of way”? But I do buy that I mistook that for sarcasm.

I think DnD were far more scummier than Pepper was yesterday, so not sure if how I feel about this answer.
In post 896, Kaname Date wrote:
In post 891, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:In what way do you think he was being “condescending” here because I’m not seeing it?

~M
it was a joke about FL's ego. i didn't mean anything much by it, besides the post being representative.

VOTE: DoctorPepper
What interested me was that his post was directed to DnD, so what was it about that post in particular that you viewed as representative of his “ego”?

It concerns me that you seem fixated on Pepper. Are they your only sr?

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:25 am

In post 924, Kaname Date wrote:actually, i don't want Amy shot either. if she's town i want to see more of her, and if she's scum i think wagoning her would be more valuable than a shot.

also, day 1 scum elims lose games. don't get too confident yet.
Who do you think is getting “too confident” here, FL?

I don’t see that anyone is really being “too confident” rn about this?

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:33 am

In post 945, Kaname Date wrote:
In post 942, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m tinfoil looking into a Kamane-Ampharos pairing
is it
that
tinfoil, FL?

pedit: apparently my interactions with D&D were bad. i can sort of see it from the outsider's perspective, but i trust FL about as far as i could throw him.
i don't like his outward paranoia about being wrong here.

the argument i'm scum with D&D i think ignores that i should have been prepared for that scumflip.
In post 946, Kaname Date wrote:Mars's suspicion i buy more, especially with what she decided to question. i'm wondering what her opinion is on my response.
You’re tr my suspicion on you more than FL’s? Wrt the bolded, what don’t you like about it? Can you elaborate on that?

But we can’t possibly know that was the case right? You’re asking us to take your word for that.

Can you make a current readslist with explanations for those reads? I think that would be super helpful.

Thanks.

~Mars
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:42 am

In post 947, Kaname Date wrote:also, Fish, i am polite and friendly to everyone. except for FL, apparently. but that's because i think he knows any insults are only in jest. :>

Gamma claiming the same flavour as flipped scum is definitely ballsy if he's scum himself. i wouldn't locktown him on it but he still gets a leantown.

that does make me wonder if it's possible our cards were assigned based on drawing from an actual tarot deck, shuffling them back in every time. that could lead to double flavours.
this isn't me encouraging anyone to out their own cards, though i see what prompted Gamma to.
I have a running theory that if what Gamma is saying is true, that the scumteam might possibly be all doppelgängers. I have trouble seeing why Gamma makes that claim unless true and my Tarot Card meanings’s post shows that there’s both a positive and negative interpretation of every single card, which in Mafia terms obviously equates to town/scum.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:45 am

In post 825, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
Spoiler:

Tarot Cards - Meanings

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:58 am

In post 922, tris wrote:i don't like how people were supporting/jokingly supporting the early gladiate idea rather than just shutting it down.

doing that removes a lot of area for discussion which can be had when there's the possibility of a different fade
Who is doing this? I said that Hya doesn’t need to waste a gladiate on NM because I don’t see that as a particularly hard wagon to get through. Most everyone else seemed to pretty much ignore that ubtil recently

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:03 am

In post 931, tris wrote:he doesn't seem like he has any agenda here
Tbf, he really hasn’t been posting enough for that to even be relevant? If you’re going to object to his wagon. then I think his lack of expressed survivalism would be a better reason.

~M
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:03 am

Post by tris »

In post 843, Ampharos wrote:do it no balls

i have no idea
In post 844, Kaname Date wrote:yes. unless you gladiate a player i don't townread. then it's good play.

the only offwagon i confidently TR is Hayasaka. let me see if i can remember what my other reads this game actually are.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:05 am

Post by tris »

In post 962, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 931, tris wrote:he doesn't seem like he has any agenda here
Tbf, he really hasn’t been posting enough for that to even be relevant? If you’re going to object to his wagon. then I think his lack of expressed survivalism would be a better reason.

~M
that's pretty much what i mean. he generally doesn't seem to care what's happening, although i guess he could be a bit dejected by his partner's fade.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:08 am

In post 944, tris wrote:i don't understand why everyone suddenly wants to get kaname
What do you think of KD pushing Pepper, who you don’t want executed today?

Are you tr both of those slots?

Why are you voting for Amy? Are you just sheeping FL’s read or do you have an independent reason for sr them?

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:12 am

In post 963, tris wrote:
In post 843, Ampharos wrote:do it no balls

i have no idea
In post 844, Kaname Date wrote:yes. unless you gladiate a player i don't townread. then it's good play.

the only offwagon i confidently TR is Hayasaka. let me see if i can remember what my other reads this game actually are.
Hmm, I guess I missed those.

@Amy, @KD , why are you encouraging gladiate over a regular execution? I agree with Tris that it’s suboptimal unless you have a wagon with excessive resistance and yeah, don’t like either’s reaction to the gladiate.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:19 am

In post 847, Hayasaka wrote:I GOT A BIG BUTTON
In post 848, Kaname Date wrote:wait, i actually think it's a bad idea if you do that because obviously whoever you gladiate goes down unless you gladiate someone really towny or cool, in which case we probably just have a tvt gladiate.
@KD are you saying that you tr NM?

~M
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:19 am

Post by tris »

In post 965, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 944, tris wrote:i don't understand why everyone suddenly wants to get kaname
What do you think of KD pushing Pepper, who you don’t want executed today?

Are you tr both of those slots?
i am townreading kaname.
i guess i would like to see what he has to say about what i've said about DrP
@Date

Why are you voting for Amy? Are you just sheeping FL’s read or do you have an independent reason for sr them?

~M
it has nothing to do with FL. i had a moment yesterday where something looked kind of like it was town from her, but she's been rather underwhelming. she has said things i agree with, and she can be insightful, but not in any ways that seems uniquely to come from town. i feel like that would have shown itself by now. but maybe she just needs to talk more. but as it is, i'm keeping my vote here.
Kaname Date
Kaname Date
Goon
Kaname Date
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Kaname Date »

In post 956, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:What interested me was that his post was directed to DnD, so what was it about that post in particular that you viewed as representative of his “ego”?
i don't think it registered to me that the post was directed to D&D. it was just specifically the line "but you see how i drop the point?" which sounded condescending, like he's talking to a child a bit.
but i'll re-iterate it wasn't intended as a serious criticism of FL in an out of game way.
Kaname Date
Kaname Date
Goon
Kaname Date
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Kaname Date »

In post 966, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Amy, @KD , why are you encouraging gladiate over a regular execution? I agree with Tris that it’s suboptimal unless you have a wagon with excessive resistance and yeah, don’t like either’s reaction to the gladiate.

~M
because Hayasaka claimed a mechanical benefit to using the gladiate.

and no, i don't TR NM. my post about not gladiating immediately is because i think it will rob the day of meaningful information. ideally the gladiate comes at a time where the elim for the day is already set.
Kaname Date
Kaname Date
Goon
Kaname Date
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Kaname Date »

In post 956, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Why are you specifying in an “out of game sort of way”? But I do buy that I mistook that for sarcasm.

I think DnD were far more scummier than Pepper was yesterday, so not sure if how I feel about this answer.
because Amy's response didn't really effect my read. it's endearing in an out of game sort of way because it was an out of game feeling.

on Pepper: not my only SR, but was my preferred. however, almost assuredly town given the vengeful claim. it's almost moot because as someone said, the correct play is to elim the vengeful anyway.
Kaname Date
Kaname Date
Goon
Kaname Date
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Kaname Date »

In post 957, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Who do you think is getting “too confident” here, FL?

I don’t see that anyone is really being “too confident” rn about this?
the whole line about day 1 scum elims losing games is something i repeat often, and it boils down to a belief that towns who achieve that coveted d1 scum elim start narrowing their play down to cover only that first flipped scum's interactions, thus limiting info to only the first day of the game. it also refers to my own belief that some towns get complacent after that initial success.

so it's not really about anyone, is the short answer.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:35 am

In post 970, Kaname Date wrote:
In post 966, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Amy, @KD , why are you encouraging gladiate over a regular execution? I agree with Tris that it’s suboptimal unless you have a wagon with excessive resistance and yeah, don’t like either’s reaction to the gladiate.

~M
because Hayasaka claimed a mechanical benefit to using the gladiate.

and no, i don't TR NM. my post about not gladiating immediately is because i think it will rob the day of meaningful information. ideally the gladiate comes at a time where the elim for the day is already set.
@Hya, is there a definitive advantage to gladiating closer to deadline > a regular execute?

~M
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:38 am

Post by tris »

In post 969, Kaname Date wrote:
In post 956, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:What interested me was that his post was directed to DnD, so what was it about that post in particular that you viewed as representative of his “ego”?
i don't think it registered to me that the post was directed to D&D. it was just specifically the line "but you see how i drop the point?" which sounded condescending, like he's talking to a child a bit.
but i'll re-iterate it wasn't intended as a serious criticism of FL in an out of game way.
i had the same reaction to that line

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”