MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:35 am

Post by MariaR »

Hayasaka has challenged DoctorPepper to a duel! All votes have been reset. You may only vote for one of the two or for No Fade
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:43 am

Post by tris »

hey i have some other stuff i'm doing, but i'll get to this later, so don't end the day too soon please
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1052, BrightEyedFish wrote:Can we conftown Amp after those series of posts? I tried to find something scummy and came up with zilch.
Why were you trying to find something tho
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1055, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1052, BrightEyedFish wrote:Can we conftown Amp after those series of posts? I tried to find something scummy and came up with zilch.
Eh, i got some scum vibes from it.
:/
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1078, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Gamma, don't just do a smiley to a singular post that is more buzzworthy when I clearly explained my thoughts on it right after.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1056, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1042, Ampharos wrote:
In post 1017, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1015, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 966, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 963, tris wrote:
In post 843, Ampharos wrote:do it no balls

i have no idea
In post 844, Kaname Date wrote:yes. unless you gladiate a player i don't townread. then it's good play.

the only offwagon i confidently TR is Hayasaka. let me see if i can remember what my other reads this game actually are.
Hmm, I guess I missed those.

@Amy, @KD , why are you encouraging gladiate over a regular execution? I agree with Tris that it’s suboptimal unless you have a wagon with excessive resistance and yeah, don’t like either’s reaction to the gladiate.

~M
In post 981, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 978, Kaname Date wrote:i'm only convinced he's town because elimming him is the correct play. assuming scum is aware of that, claiming vengeful is just a shortcut to Pepper being eliminated.

if i were to say the claim makes him town and therefore we should elim someone else, then the claim no longer makes him town because i've just given reason for scum to make the claim.
So, you think we should either execute/Hya gladiate Pepper and have him venge NM/Amy/jjh, correct?

I wouldn’t support jjh. Not opposed to NM. If Amy flips scum, than Tris is probably spewed town from that, since extremely unlikely to have an SvS hood and obviously vice-versa.

@Amy, can we get a current readslist please?

And what is your current read on Tris?

~M
In post 988, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
@Amy, do you have any other games - preferably both a towngame and a scumgame I could look at?

~M
In post 1013, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
@KD, @Ampharos, why isn’t it concerning either of you that your strongest scumread is voting identically to you?

@Amy, any particular reasons you continue to ignore every single question I keep asking you?

~M
@Amy

~M

One more question @Amy, which you will probably continue to ignore and think I probably won’t notice is:

Why do you have absolutely no reaction whatsoever to either Tris voting you or FL sr you?

~M
tris's vote i didn't notice

FL's suspicion i'm aware of and am still parsing. probably going to require some backreading to form a coherent thought on it. still largely trying to get a feel for FL as a person/player so i can calibrate my "how would i expect him to behave as town" sensors
In post 1045, Ampharos wrote:mm

gamma's probably town for that flavorclaim, actually

and i honestly think FL may be town too?

so where am i getting bamboozled
I’m a null Poe read, but then i get towned which makes sense considering I’m pushing there.

I also don’t like that in conjunction Not Mafia is the vengekill choice, but they scum read KD, not necessarily NM.

I feel like they were trying to get town read with that cluster of posts, and you know, town a,Pharos needed to do that too, so I can see it.

But it’s definitely not at the level where I’m gonna straight up call them town. I’d prefer KD venge to an Amy venge right now however
I explained not even all the posts they made, which I could do more, I just got lazy. BEF even commented about how they changed their mind when he said their 1053 or whatever post it was ruined it
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1044, Ampharos wrote:there are probably 3 wolves left

my PoE is effectively 4 people atm

this means i'm PROBABLY misclearing someone - presumably someone in that second tier, unless VMP are playing a very very strong wolfgame

if i'm not i'll gladly accept the inevitable postgame adoration and fawning but let's take it one step at a time
If you want me to go deeper, this post I didn't feel like bringing up because it's setup spec, but this is a 13 player game, with potential 3rd parties.

In no shape or form should someone feel there is effectively 3 wolves left. This is political and sets up a gamefic that there's possibly more scum than what there really is.

Whether or not, Ampharos did this on purpose is what we can discuss, but people were spouting and acting like that string of posts by Ampharos was townie, and I don't feel anybody but me actually read what they posted.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Hayasaka
BrightEyedFish

Venus Mars and Pluto

DoctorPepper
Gamma Emerald
tris

Not Mafia
Jjh927

Kamane Date
Ampharos

Roughly where I'm at right now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

you might be able to combine the DP and NM groups, but something about me doesn't like Jjh here, but i might be biased based on where he's stating his reads are at.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1079, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Gamma, don't just do a smiley to a singular post that is more buzzworthy when I clearly explained my thoughts on it right after.
I just find hard to trust that your solving is genuine rn
<Embrace The Void>

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1084, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1079, Flavor Leaf wrote:
I just find hard to trust that your solving is genuine rn
convenient timing after Jjh posts.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m not confident you’re scum rn which probably means you’re Town, but I’d appreciate if you could maybe just do some ISO summaries of your current suspects, but don’t just point out things you dislike, call out whatever stands out good or bad on the slot
<Embrace The Void>

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

especially considering you should know that my scum game "solving" is far more genuine than my town solving is, if only because the style I choose to play as scum looks more like stereotypical solving than when I am town, and I really don't care if people see my solving as genuine or not. Post game, it will be proved to be completely genuine.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1086, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m not confident you’re scum rn which probably means you’re Town, but I’d appreciate if you could maybe just do some ISO summaries of your current suspects, but don’t just point out things you dislike, call out whatever stands out good or bad on the slot
Frankly, I'm posting more for myself rather than for anyone else right now. I don't really care to look back at ISO's this game. I've read the game, and have been here to comment on most everything in real time, even if it's a little delayed.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like yeah, I wanna work with people to see their solves, but nobody's really doing anything, so I'm gonna take it upon myself to post my reads. I'm not even confident in Ampharos as scum, I'm just leaning there more than anyone else. I don't have strong scum reads nor do I expect to this day phase. It just doesn't matter on that level yet. There are future day phases for that, and I'd rather get hit at for 2 reasons. 1: The less suspicion on me the more scum have to make it a point to kill me off. 2: If I do end up dying, you're seeing my at face value level thoughts, almost unfiltered, which I would hope would be following. I feel like people forget that I'm very capable of coming up with solves based on my scum performances.

I've been talking about scumAmpharos since mid Day 1, and even early Day 1 when Gamma vs Ampharos slightly happened, so I really don't understand that mindset.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don't believe I've been staying quiet about my Ampharos read, I even went after Kaname Date for a little bit just to see if I could see things from a different perspective.
Ampharos
Ampharos
Goon
Ampharos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Ampharos »

hot take 3rd parties are lame and i dislike assuming their existence by default
aka Amy | hope you're having a good day
Ampharos
Ampharos
Goon
Ampharos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Ampharos »

13p role madness, if balanced well, should almost always be in the ballpark of 9 town 4 nontown, imo; you can make an argument that i should have specified "nontown" to avoid counting out the existence of 3rd parties but like. whatever.

i can't even fathom what possible benefit scum!me could get from trying to OVERrepresent the number of wolves in the game, unless she were trying to widen the PoE - and i think the absolute dearth of true scumreads i have sort of disproves that line of thinking

if anything, i've seen wolves UNDERrepresent antitown numbers to breed complacency, but assuming the reverse is kinda nonsense when the entire rest of my play runs counter to that
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Hard disagree.

10:3 easily
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

9:4 means scum have over half the required amount of votes from Day 1 on any wagon, which is insanely damning.

Also, if you’re to assume I were scum double voter (i forgot what your read on me was, tbh, but I don’t think you were town reading me?)

That would mean if I was a scum double voter, scum would have 5 votes on Day 1 with 13 players.

In a 4 scum world, I should absolutely never be anything but a town read for someone. That’s like IC status.

This did get me thinking, though, and a double vote is strong, so depending on everyone else’s roles, I can’t necessarily count out the 4 scum possibility.

However, there was a weird meta a couple years back where there were 4 scum in 13p games, and it was just insanely rough.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, 4 scum and DnD still goes down Day 1?

I like that you brought up your mindset regarding that there, though. Makes me care a less about the original post being an issue
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1092, Ampharos wrote:13p role madness, if balanced well, should almost always be in the ballpark of 9 town 4 nontown, imo; you can make an argument that i should have specified "nontown" to avoid counting out the existence of 3rd parties but like. whatever.

i can't even fathom what possible benefit scum!me could get from trying to OVERrepresent the number of wolves in the game, unless she were trying to widen the PoE - and i think the absolute dearth of true scumreads i have sort of disproves that line of thinking

if anything, i've seen wolves UNDERrepresent antitown numbers to breed complacency, but assuming the reverse is kinda nonsense when the entire rest of my play runs counter to that
Also, I’ve definitely done the over count the amount of wolves in a game.

Multiple benefits.

1: Allows the General gamestate to assume and look for teams that could be there in a higher quantity, messing with associations. This is especially powerful if 2 scum are down, and it’s presumed 4 scum when there are only 3.

2: Possibility for a disconnect which makes a player come off as less informed, and thus, townier. There’s a lot of different ways to do that. Unfortunately, I do this kind of thing a lot as town, which people say looks fake when really I’m just someone who smokes weed and reads the game, and derps out. :lol:

I could probably shout out more, but I’m lecturing
Ampharos
Ampharos
Goon
Ampharos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Ampharos »

In post 1095, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, 4 scum and DnD still goes down Day 1?

I like that you brought up your mindset regarding that there, though. Makes me care a less about the original post being an issue
i mean, N_M is essentially an empty slot, so if he's a wolf...

i see your point, though
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You and KD were 2 high profiles off of the DnD wagon and absent during the momentum swing, so I feel like I shouldn’t have to explain why i scum read the pair individually
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Moreso than I have

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”