Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I personally think the Not Mafia kill is kinda lazy, and we could have just faded him to begin with if that were the case.

Shooting in Ampharos/KD gives more info and just as likely to hit scum, really
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

That being said, NM isn’t a terrible vengekill in itself, I just don’t think it’s the premiere. Top 4 vengekills, though, so it’s fine.

I’m not going to straight up “vote” for NM, though.
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:51 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 1176, Flavor Leaf wrote:I personally think the Not Mafia kill is kinda lazy, and we could have just faded him to begin with if that were the case.

Shooting in Ampharos/KD gives more info and just as likely to hit scum, really
Actually kinda agree with you on this, simply because this is NM's playstyle regardless of alignment and you won't get any info from that venge.
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:52 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

I mean, for surviving town members, feel free to convince me otherwise.

I just think that an NM venge doesn't do much for town
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:28 am

Post by jjh927 »

HURT: NM

I'll leave the voting for closer to deadline
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:29 am

Post by jjh927 »

I think we SHOULD have just gone for NM tbh

It being designated the "lazy" option doesn't make it any less the case that NM is scum
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:34 am

Post by jjh927 »

If we're considering an "info" flip to be a town flip that comes with useful info, the only possible ones from my POV are the people I do not townread; ie NM and FL, as anyone else could flip town and it would have no effect on my reads.

If you want to do things I don't want to do, at least do it because you think someone is more likely to be scum
As an aside, FL's fairly weak but noticeable resistance to wagoning NM only encourages me
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

NM is more of a utility kill, but Amy and KD, Is have to agree with FL that they’d be good for info
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

JJH should start seeing me as town eventually
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Unless he gets a giant case of Flavor Fever
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:46 am

Post by jjh927 »

Stop trying to make things that aren't things be things
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The fact that I have a fairly weak resistance appearing should be enough to see that NM and I aren’t scum together. There’s a very real possibility that NM gets vengekilled, and if that happens and he did flip scum, scum me would be screwed. I would arguably say a scumNM flip screws me, which kinda sucks, but at the end of the day, if he’s scum, that’s 2 scum dead, I have faith town could find the last one even if I’m misfaded.

Essentially, as scum with NM, I’d have to hard defend him here.

I also am a confirmed double voter, DND wagon doesn’t go through if I were scum this game. It just doesn’t.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1186, jjh927 wrote:Stop trying to make things that aren't things be things
Flavor Fever’s real, been a thing for years.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I can make fetch happen
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Believe it
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@DrP - you can kill JJH too, and I’d be happy with that. He’s been trying to discredit me for a while for some reason
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

He doesn’t even converse about the analysis sides of things.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:53 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1187, Flavor Leaf wrote:The fact that I have a fairly weak resistance appearing should be enough to see that NM and I aren’t scum together. There’s a very real possibility that NM gets vengekilled, and if that happens and he did flip scum, scum me would be screwed. I would arguably say a scumNM flip screws me, which kinda sucks, but at the end of the day, if he’s scum, that’s 2 scum dead, I have faith town could find the last one even if I’m misfaded.

I also am a confirmed double voter, DND wagon doesn’t go through if I were scum this game. It just doesn’t.
Hmm, I'll concede the first. I've pretty much been ignoring all the "FL would bus in this situation" stuff because you're purposefully erratic in whether or not you bus, but that's more of a developed argument,

Second point isn't really worth anything though
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Here’s my thing, if DrP and NM are both town, that’s the best case scenario for scum because they’re 2 inactive slots, and future days can still focus on an Ampharos vs KD dynamic, or JJH/Tris get extra coasting time.

I do believe this day phase both JJH and Tris have been coasting. Yes, they’ve popped in from time to time and made some strong statements, but that’s exactly how I would expect scum to coast.

I’m almost okay saying that I think the rest of the scum team is within those 6 players (let’s say 5 players, because I don’t think DrP is scum) with my only possible outlier right now is in Gamma Emerald potentially scum.

That’s a decent sized POE, but we’re getting rid of 2 slots this phase.

JJH might even be chainsawing me because I’m pushing Ampharos.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:56 am

Post by jjh927 »

If I call you town here, I know I'm wrong on at least 1 townread. NM being town would be an additional two things wrong, because one of my TRs would be wrong as well as that I actually think NM is scum here

I don't think I'm wrong on 3 things here
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:57 am

Post by jjh927 »

Did you have any thoughts about the pooky kill? I've been keeping mine to myself
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1193, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1187, Flavor Leaf wrote:The fact that I have a fairly weak resistance appearing should be enough to see that NM and I aren’t scum together. There’s a very real possibility that NM gets vengekilled, and if that happens and he did flip scum, scum me would be screwed. I would arguably say a scumNM flip screws me, which kinda sucks, but at the end of the day, if he’s scum, that’s 2 scum dead, I have faith town could find the last one even if I’m misfaded.

Hmm, I'll concede the first. I've pretty much been ignoring all the "FL would bus in this situation" stuff because you're purposefully erratic in whether or not you bus, but that's more of a developed argument,

Second point isn't really worth anything though
For what it’s worth, I don’t think JJH/Not Mafia are a team. :lol:

Ampharos/Not Mafia - hmm, idk if this one makes that much sense either based on the day phase here today.
Ampharos/JJH - high equity, but maybe too high? It still makes a lot of sense right now.
Ampharos/KD - this is a thing would require them to have chosen to scum theatre, it’s possible. KD answers really well to things.
JJH/Tris - after thinking about it, this has less equity, but i think individually they can be scum. JJH is fighting to get NM killed hard, so if this was the team, idk why they wouldn’t just coast more.
Tris/Ampharos - I kinda like this. They have complex reads on each other, but it looks a little forced now that I’m thinking about it. Like they’ve been positioning each other very specifically.
JJH/KD - JJH pushing NM like this would get heat on myself and Ampharos for a later day, and KD gets to hold on to the Ampharos vs KD for a bit to avoid deep suspicion. This is a high possibility.
Tris/KD - I’d have to think about this more, but i don’t think there’s anything that says this can’t be it, however, i don’t really have any sort of case for this.
KD/NM - KD’s timing of posts and the way the DnD wagon happened without defense are the biggest ones for this. KD also seems to want Ampharos dead here, so in this situation, KD would want to kill Ampharos here just to survive. I don’t think this scum team survives this game ever.

I guess utility Gamma Emerald can technically fill the role of any of these, but I’ll look into that later. There’s been enough things in the game by Gamma for me to read them as town, but i have a weakness to getting pocketed by players I’ve played closely with a lot.

That’s where I’m at.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1195, jjh927 wrote:If I call you town here, I know I'm wrong on at least 1 townread. NM being town would be an additional two things wrong, because one of my TRs would be wrong as well as that I actually think NM is scum here

I don't think I'm wrong on 3 things here
Well, think about it. If you’re wrong on 3 things here, that’s definitely because scum would have a focus on you to mess around so you don’t catch them. If I were scum here, I’d have been playing in a way to specifically watch out for you. Do you disagree with this? And do you think I have done that?

Who do you know best in this game?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1196, jjh927 wrote:Did you have any thoughts about the pooky kill? I've been keeping mine to myself
I felt like he was incredibly townie, and he was acting like he had some major chip on his shoulder, so scum probably thought he was a PR.

He was also pushing me as Jester, which effectively made me unkillable, which scum need to discredit me if they don’t plan on killing me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”