chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by chkflip »

You're also ignoring the point that you knew the setup when you claimed. Cute, but I'll keep bringing it up. You couldn't have possibly known from a goon flip that there wasn't another PR.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 1999, chkflip wrote:
In post 1935, dramonic wrote:exhibit A)
If I were scum, nobody questionned my claim. I can shoot you tonight and win because we autolynch chemist, almost and hiraki.
Why has the list changed?
Because that is a different scenario where you and PP are "confirmed" and I don't retract my claim?
In post 2000, chkflip wrote:You're also ignoring the point that you knew the setup when you claimed. Cute, but I'll keep bringing it up. You couldn't have possibly known from a goon flip that there wasn't another PR.
But I didn't. I claimed to lock the potential goon out of claiming. I've explained that extensively already.
Can someone who isn't me explain this to chk, cuz he's clearly not getting it and I'm the last person he's willing to listen to <_<
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2001, dramonic wrote:But I didn't. I claimed to lock the potential goon out of claiming. I've explained that extensively already.
Can someone who isn't me explain this to chk, cuz he's clearly not getting it and I'm the last person he's willing to listen to <_<
Right, so you happened to come to the conclusion that you should claim Doctor even though we'd no idea there wasn't one in the setup. Then when nobody claimed, ta da! How brilliant you look when you're the man who concocted this extravagant idea. One that outed the other wolf PR into claiming vanilla clears for you. Whoopsie! That couldn't possibly have been scum motivated! OH no way! Because you hard pushed the other goon, so you're obviously town!

I don't buy it. Like, not even remotely. At all.

The second quote hints that you knew this to be the outcome (no counterclaim), so now you're riding even higher after slamming the goon to the rails early game.

It's pretty simple stuff, really.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by chkflip »

Like, how do you KNOW you're locking the other goon out of claiming?

How is that something that even crossed your mind before the other wolf PR vanilla clears two slots?

How do you know we're in a one PR mafia setup?

HMMMMM
HMMMMMMMMM
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: dramonic

He used setup knowledge no town player had at the time which ultimately made the other wolf PR out themselves unnecessarily. It's pretty cut and dry here, folks.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

It's not even just the goon. How did you KNOW we weren't in one of the other mafia setups with a cop? Because of a goon flip? Come the fuck on, dude. Every mafia setup has a fucking goon. It's absolute bullshit.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by Marashu »

I'm pretty tired and should probably wait until morning to post this, but whatever. From what I understand, town!dram doesn't know the setup, therefore doesn't know if there is a PR. He claims doc to force a massclaim, with the intent to rescind his claim if someone CCs him. He also made the CC with the expectation that the table 2 PR would be Guardian and not Auditor. With a column A/B the hope was we'd have more info when he backs down, depending on what the PR brings to the table. In column C the move just brings to light that it's column C. But Dram, in this narrative what would the difference be between backing down because a real PR CC'd you and backing down because scum CC'd you?

The hole here is that the info he'd get is WIFOM to us because it would only a complete picture from his point of view, which he would have as mafia anyway.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

In either case we can work with the information provided to purge the scum tho, cuz in both case Teach would have had real clears and therefore only 2 ml are physically possible
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1999, chkflip wrote:
In post 1935, dramonic wrote:exhibit A)
If I were scum, nobody questionned my claim. I can shoot you tonight and win because we autolynch chemist, almost and hiraki.
Why has the list changed?
Now I know you're feigning ignorance. I had been suspecting it, but this one here confirms it.

VOTE: Chkflip

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:19 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2001, dramonic wrote:Can someone who isn't me explain this to chk, cuz he's clearly not getting it and I'm the last person he's willing to listen to <_<
In my personal experience with him, chkflip is way way too smart for this. He's playing dumb which is unbecoming of the astute player he is (and especially so in the mechanics department).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2002, chkflip wrote:The second quote hints that you knew this to be the outcome (no counterclaim), so now you're riding even higher after slamming the goon to the rails early game.
WAit. So, you're saying dram id the Goon.. who knew he wouldn't be CC'd if he claimed Doctor (or Nea or Tracker), and he then decided to retract the claim "just because"?? I don't get it.

In my world (which is obviously a different one than the one you're living in) the gambit already paid off when he claimed Doctor. He already set the game to auto with a 3-players elimination pool. He shoots the Auditor (the only one that can confirm he was no PR) and sits back while we do all the work for him.

So, I ask again: WHY would he retract the claim at all?

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:52 pm

Post by chkflip »

Because you don't live through 3 mislynches with "lolroleblocked" as your excuse? Fucking duh?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:02 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2010, Almost50 wrote:In my world (which is obviously a different one than the one you're living in) the gambit already paid off when he claimed Doctor. He already set the game to auto with a 3-players elimination pool. He shoots the Auditor (the only one that can confirm he was no PR) and sits back while we do all the work for him.
Yes, he did do that.

Yes, you are doing the work for him.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:09 am

Post by chkflip »

Mar is the only conf!town here. So why have 50 and Hiraki been traded for myself and PP? Because Teach confirmed we're vanilla? Where's the solve there, exactly? Why me over 50? Why PP over Hiraki? There is no logical step between "let's lynch these guys" to "no let's lynch those guys instead" aside from the fact that we were confirmed to be vanilla by the dead PR. That's not solving. That's not even close to fucking solving. There. Is. No. Logic. There.

"That was before I retracted my claim" is a fucking excuse at best, dude.

Where's the case?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2011, chkflip wrote:Because you don't live through 3 mislynches with "lolroleblocked" as your excuse? Fucking duh?
Why not? If the Mafia are multitasking, and you are the only PR that could stop their kill, then why the hell wouldn't you get RB'd every single night from then on? What would the Scum RB has to do with their RB ability?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2013, chkflip wrote:Like

Mar is the only conf!town here. So why have 50 and Hiraki been traded for myself and PP? Because Teach confirmed we're vanilla? Where's the solve there, exactly? Why me over 50? Why PP over Hiraki? There is no logical step between "let's lynch these guys" to "no let's lynch those guys instead" aside from the fact that we were confirmed to be vanilla by the dead PR. That's not solving. That's not even close to fucking solving. There. Is. No. Logic. There.

"That was before I retracted my claim" is a fucking excuse at best, dude.

Where's the case?
I now honestly dunno if you're pulling an act or if you REALLY can't wrap your head around it.

Let me try this ONE MORE TIME just in case:

1- We are either in a 2 Goons scenario or we are not.
2- If we are then there are no Mafia PRs and the Auditor's results are useless
3- If we are not then there IS a Mafia PR and the Auditor's results become handy 9as they confirm you and PP as not being it)

When dram fake claimed we were working under the assumption that the Mafia did have a PR (a Roleblocker), thus both you and PP were cleared because teacher checked you both and confirmed you are no PRs.

However, when dram retracted it became abundantly clear we are in the 2 Goons setup, and thus the clears on you and PP automatically vanished into thin air. They're no more. You are no PR, but the remaining Mafia is also not a PR. NO CLEAR.

We are thus back to square 1 and nobody is mechanically confirmed except Marashu. You're right on that one.

We now inspect everyone's play through the game (back to good old scumhunting).

Now, based on the above.. can you tell me who are the most likely suspects and why??

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:47 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2014, Almost50 wrote:Why not? If the Mafia are multitasking, and you are the only PR that could stop their kill, then why the hell wouldn't you get RB'd every single night from then on? What would the Scum RB has to do with their RB ability?
In the event there's a scum roleblocker, the doctor only lives long enough to die after the Auditor is killed. Period. You don't leave the doctor alive for three mislynches other than the WIFOM of "why is the doctor still alive?" which only does a scum roleblocker so much justice. Especially one that was good enough to have thunderfucked your buddy.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:53 am

Post by chkflip »

I've only started reading from roundabout the middle of yesterDay, so I don't have much of a read on you or Hiraki, but I'm confident with this exchange and one with Hiraki I can get enough of a hold on these slots. I've not (to my recollection) played against scum!Penguin so I can't actually say he only treats me like I'm stupid as town but he's town slotted for now. I don't see you playing to my ego as a scum move so you can be momentarily bucketed there as well. That leaves dram and Hiraki. And I'm not exactly willing to let demonic go to limlo.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:09 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 2003, chkflip wrote:Like, how do you KNOW you're locking the other goon out of claiming?

How is that something that even crossed your mind before the other wolf PR vanilla clears two slots?

How do you know we're in a one PR mafia setup?

HMMMMM
HMMMMMMMMM
he doesn't, that was his whole point
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:06 am

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 4.1dramonic (1) - chkflip [E-3]
chkflip (1) - Almost50 [E-3]

Not voting: Marashu, PenguinPower, Hiraki, dramonic

With 6 alive it takes 4 to exile.

Day 4 will end in (expired on 2020-09-13 10:00:00) or when an exile is reached.
time will end
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by chkflip »

Alright, if everyone thinks I'm crazy then maybe I'm crazy.

UNVOTE: dramonic

Reevaluating.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Almost50 »

UNVOTE:

Where the freak is the featherless bird?

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by dramonic »

This whole debacle with chk kinda makes me question my read on !PP, cuz if thats town it means im wrong on someone.
Not a fan of being wrong.
I'm a hoot
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by Hiraki »

i don't think you're crazy, it took me a second to get too
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme