Rata Mall - Zombie Chat

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by RubberDuck »

Thinking out loud, that would be:

Lacey: 4 + 2 = 6
Harry: 2 + 1 -1 =2
Total = 8

VS

Xavier: 4 + 2 = 6
w
So in theory we should..
mostly
win against the average player caught out on their own.. even if they are armed. We must then have a current minimum roll of 4 in the event that we both roll a 1, so still a chance we can lose.

E.g.
Lacey: D1+2 = 3
Harry: D1+1-1 = 1
Total = 4

If we get rid of the ingot, preferably onto another player.. that should up our minimum attack to D5, and if we get Harry a 2nd melee weapon that gives up us to a minimum of D6, meaning a 1D4+2 armed character like Xavier cannot out roll us if they are on their own.. but could do if they had another person in the room helping them or other items that modify combat.
Ambic wrote:"Attacks that are combined will mostly be Person A + Person B against Person C. Person B will add 1 to the dice roll result of the main attacker."

"Weapons may increase your base strength which means you roll a larger dice OR they may be added to the roll. It depends on the weapon, and potentially the scenario. Guns for example, add one afterwards because if you aim it you can cause hesitation on the other part. Knuckledusters would increase the roll strength."
Not currently factoring in for any unique role based abilities or defensive items people might have to mitigate combat.
Rubberducky you're the one.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:19 am

Post by Primate »

In post 73, RubberDuck wrote:I'm just going through my game notes on the previous Eatery phase. Xavier (Porochaz) whispered to me ask if knew what your code was for.
Primate wrote: Give me $1 for me to tell you what the number 3748 means.
I told him it was probably a joke.. Give you a $1 to find out 3748 means "Nothing."
This is basically accurate, it's a made up number.

In the bank there is a vault. The vault was locked. groza unlocked it using a working computer and some kind of supertech hacking device he'd said he'd picked up earlier in the hardware store. In the vault there were 4 security boxes, two locked by code, two locked by keys, and 3 ingots. The keys for one of the boxes were on the teslas keyring, and groza already had the keys to the other box, he emptied both (I presume, this was done in pm). Groza then hid one ingot somewhere in the bank, I took another, and the other I presume is still there in the vault.

The two numberlock boxes are still unopened, and they have a trigger where if the wrong code is entered too many times, it'll spray that person in ink. We had some legit numbers to try, but now we believe both boxes are down to their final "go". I was throwing it out there so if someone gets to the box they want to try that code. Groza and Jia also have made up numbers written on a piece of paper on them, in case they get pickpocketed.

Another thing. You may have seen, but pooky/casey was the one that drove the truck into the eatery. We were told it seemed like he was being persued.
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:33 am

Post by RubberDuck »

Johannes (Groza) Lies.. I was in the hardware store with him. He picked up nothing of the sort. He told Terry his briefcase was empty, and given we saw him in the eatery unable to put the pipe in.. I’d say he’s a hacker trying to find a specific device.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Primate »

In fairness he said he picked it in a previous phase, so it might have been phase 1 in the eatery, but eh.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Primate »

His briefcase is either full of things or bulletproof. He used it to smash through the bank's tellers glass. He was coy about being a hacker when i asked directly, just denied making the specific thing he used.
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:48 am

Post by RubberDuck »

Nope, I just checked. He wasn't there with us at all.

MNOWAX
RubberDuck is Dr.Lacey Higgs: Female, Early 30s Very Tall, Skinny, Stunningly beautiful - One blue eye, one green.
Zag is Mark Knorp: Male, Mid-Late 60s Short, to the point of dwarven, Hunchbacked, Two large lumps on face, one under and around the eye. Muscular.
Ariel is Carla Temperton: Female, Late Teens Medium Height, SEuropean accent
CaptainMeme is Jia Xing: Female, Early 30s Asian, Short, Athletic

Eatery - Game start
Room: He was in the basement - confirmed by Xavier (Porochaz) who communicated with him from the Cafe Secret door.
Eatery
Room: He was in the Bank with you, while Xavier went to the hardware store alone.
Eatery:
Phase 3: Xavier and Johannes are currently in the basement together.

They are up to something.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Primate »

yeah, I'm wrong then, he never said he was in the hardware store, just he picked it up in a previous phase, i don't know why i thought he was in the hardware store.
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:59 am

Post by RubberDuck »

What do you think about the possibility that Johannes can infect both computers and humans on behalf of the hive mind? Maybe he has the chips in that briefcase? Perhaps we should have Jia check Xavier (If he is alive) for a chip? They were alone in the basement as far as I know, and Ambic sent out a clarification on combat yesterday, meaning someone had to ask about it. I was already well versed in combat application, hence knowing to knocking you out so I could inject you. That clarification message was triggered by someone else 2 days after I converted you. Perhaps Johannes has tried to jump Xavier, that would explain why the gas isn't fixed.

I think its unlikely that Groza happened to "find" a Superhacking device just sitting in the eatery, or the basement which he has now gone down to a 2nd time and he just happened to know exactly how and where to use the device in the bank. He was particularly asking me earlier about whether there was a computer behind the secret door. I'll keep thinking on this.

Speaking of, everyone thus far has started with unique items, other than your cane, did you have anything?
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:10 am

Post by RubberDuck »

In post 76, Primate wrote:Another thing. You may have seen, but pooky/casey was the one that drove the truck into the eatery. We were told it seemed like he was being persued.
Hmmm, BM did tell to watch out for Talitha who was out in the carpark with Pooky that round. BM died before he could say why.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:31 am

Post by Primate »

My suggestion for how we sell this is that we entered alone, I thought you were acting weird and trying to examine me to spike me with sedatives. I had a "moment" and cut my sleeves, saying "and I bet this screws up your plans" and you were like "I don't understand whats going on.". There was then a period of confusion, and eventually you let me examine you when I explained i wanted to check your upper arm for something. Finding it clear, I told you the basics, about the AI. You don't know about Jia yet, you don't know about Johannes being involved, but you know I learned it off another player and you know i was in the bank last phase. You kind of trust me about this because its so out of left field, but you don't trust me specifically because I'm obviously not telling you shit.
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:26 am

Post by RubberDuck »

Ok, Mostly good, Except I’ve been blindly and openly trusting absolutely everyone via whispers with copius amounts of up front detail. The reason I “trust” everyone is secretly I don’t care what their alignment is or their objectives are. I’m going to kill them all eventually anyway, so helping them was just to stop me getting attacked.

If we can refine this to be consistent with what I’ve been telling the others would be useful.

I convinced Pooky who is using a lie detector to confirm player alignments by using the details BM gave me that I recruited BM as a patient. BM was the first confirmed innocent character by pooky. Ariel was the second confirmed innocent.

I’ve also been working very heavily and openly with Groza about his puzzles.

I found $10,000 in the back room btw, I should give this to you as a show of good faith to help you with your win condition and I let you clean out the register as well.

I like a simple lie.. We came in here looking for a siphon for the fuel. I found a crowbar and cash and super glue which Ariel needs. I gave you the cash and opened the locked till for you with the crowbar. Nothing interesting happened. You asked me to show my arms and I complied. You explained the hive mind part but did not mention Jia or Johannes.

To date I have not asked one person for their alignment or true objective and blindly helped them for the greater good of my Hippocratic oath.

If you suggest at any point you thought I was acting weird, someone might recall it later and accuse me of being up to something. It also implies we might have had an altercation due to misunderstanding. I might not be the hive mind, but they could easily figure that I had another agenda requiring me to get to close to people.

A much better alibi is to say I didn’t do anything out of the ordinary at all and was overall quite helpful. I also already medically inspected you in front of everyone in the eatery and the result was that you were simply old, therefore there’s no need for me to do it again.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Primate »

So then in your view, why would have I cut huge slits down my sleeves, something I only would have done if I was scared of being converted? I guarantee I'll be asked about it.
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:23 am

Post by RubberDuck »

Oh I hadn't realized you had done that intentionally. You can still tell them you did that intentionally because you all thought I was the hive person.

and I asked you if you were suffering the effects of Dementia.
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:34 am

Post by RubberDuck »

There's a chance that they will think I chose not to chip you because your arms were exposed and would have incriminated myself. But we can try it.
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:48 am

Post by RubberDuck »

Goddamn it, I look like I have Casey's crowbar..
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:55 am

Post by RubberDuck »

Ariel wrote:Talitha claimed to be morally grey and probably has less reason to side with Good now that Pooky is AWOL. Pooky hit four skulls. I don't know how Talitha knows that; Talitha wasn't with us. I will explain a bit more about this later.

Casey was not trying to run away from something with the truck; the truck was just malfunctioning. I believe there's manual in the hardware store for how to fix that type of truck but I stupidly didn't bring it with me.
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:11 am

Post by RubberDuck »

I'm keen to know what Carla gains from contradicting you. I believe your versions of events, I think groza will also confirm pooky trying to run away. We should probably try to check Ariel for a hive chip. Her behaviour is suddenly odd. Talitha might have chipped her in the carpark and then they both attacked Pooky in the cafe.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Primate »

The exact wording was that pooky seemed "panicked" while driving the truck through the glass. He drove through the doors then got out and continued to run away from the doors taking no time to recover, despite being dazed. It's possible that I was projecting that he was driving away from someone if it's contradicted by someone at the scene.
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:25 am

Post by RubberDuck »

Hmm, Ok.

I like your first impression, that desc does seem like he was trying to get away from 'something.' None of the others in the Carpark saw the need to flee from anything, so i'd wager they were the cause.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Primate »

I'd get groza's impression to make sure I'm not being weird. Also whisper me so it doesn't seem weird you know what I'm saying, if you need to.

I *think* I'm going to wait for jia or groza to whisper me because I think it'll give more weight to the rebuttal, but we'll see how it goes, if it takes too long.
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by RubberDuck »

Groza wrote:I didn’t get the impression that Casey was being pursued... he told me also that the truck simply malfunctioned (or perhaps he said it publicly, I don’t recall anymore). What I recall is that he seemed a bit panicked, and then when the vehicle came to a halt he jumped out and dashed off. This seemed consistent with the malfunction story, so I didn’t give it much more thought.

Yvonne (Tali) says that she is a criminal with a good-side win condition, but she did say that she had a second win condition she wouldn’t share. Perhaps it is an evil-side condition.
I note that Talitha is now whispering to Groza.
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by RubberDuck »

The cameras were on this last phase. They turned on and then turned off.

The prior two phases they were on intermittently as well.
According to Sir Leo (Green Crayons)
RubberDuck
RubberDuck
Townie
RubberDuck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by RubberDuck »

Confirmed Jia got into the secret lab via the Cafe freezer door.

Yvonne got in through the laundry chute in the Fashion Store while Sir Leo was trying to allegedly kill her.

There is every chance they saw me cure you on cctv.

I noticed Yvonne said the cafe camera was an option - there is no cctv in the cafe that I know of. There is however cctv in the Hardware store and in the Barbershop, neither location were mentioned by Yvonne. There may be more than one lab present in the Mall.

I may have to tell them of how I cured you, we can show your arms are not microchipped to prove I'm not the hive mind recruiter that Jia is pursuing.
Lets see what happens.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by Primate »

Here we go then. I was going to try and deescalate and deny but I get your call.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:49 pm

Post by Primate »

Groza asked me the AI codeword btw and I responded with the correct phrase to "prove" I'm not AI.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”