Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1719, Hayasaka wrote:
In post 1701, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Hayasaka - how many town games of mine did you look through? I'm guessing zero based on that ignorant line you pushed.
I put the word quick hammer into your site wide ISO.
I asked you a question about in thread and you ignored it.

But ok I am the problem I guess.
I don’t know if I’ve ever said the word quickhammer in my life.

It’s possible, but yeah, why would I say quickhammer. I just hammer.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Well, I literally showed like my last 3 town games now
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And I’m feisty, it’s just passion and aggression into mafia, all game related.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1689, Hayasaka wrote:I lean on it being Gamma/NM now. I scum read FL because I found a lot of evidence of him either wanting to or talking about utilizing quick hammers as scum.
With minimal evidence of him wanting to do it as town, when I should have found 3x as many instances of town him doing it.

But his role made him want to be on the wagon so I sorta get it?
I hate to say it but basing your FL read for quick or lol hammering will give you a 50-50 chance of hitting scum.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1691, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1686, Flavor Leaf wrote:I should vote DrP so he comes to my medium tbh
I’m asking you not to so Auro can give his thought, which he will be able to do tomorrow. What’s the rush if you’re town?

~M
Don't we have to fade DP in this situation? Or are you suggesting a late switch to Haya?!?!?!

Also, I thought the NM venge was already decided? What changed?
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

Well in any case I PM'd my venge anyway and stated in thread. Maybe it's just to give more time for Poorly assessment?
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

Pooky*
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1730, DoctorPepper wrote:Well in any case I PM'd my venge anyway and stated in thread. Maybe it's just to give more time for Poorly assessment?
Ok. But just to be sure you should resubmit the venge after the official hammer.
Don't want to spoil it over a logistical error.
Ampharos
Ampharos
Goon
Ampharos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:12 am

Post by Ampharos »

Took the weekend off. Needed it. Think I should be a lot more clear-headed now.

Flavor Leaf claim is certainly fakeable but it's not something I'm concerned about right now because it should make itself fairly confirmable sooner or later. If I get venged for some reason I promise to be a nuisance from beyond the grave if this chat's real - hopefully that'll at least get us a confirmed villager out of all of this (and hopefully the lack of me being a nuisance confirms a wolf, should that be the case).

Claiming that me hypothesizing 4 wolves is a TMI slip is dumb because that would require there to actually
be
four wolves, which it seems I've been hard shot down on (and I've pretty much coming around to agreeing with those who are doing the shooting).

Requesting that we hold hammer until at least the end of tomorrow. Would like to spend some time realtiming.

I don't think I was super crazy about tris's reaction to her/me suddenly being sussed as a team? And I think I pointed out earlier that her flip on me is super weird.
aka Amy | hope you're having a good day
Ampharos
Ampharos
Goon
Ampharos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:12 am

Post by Ampharos »

was gonna end that post more conclusively but i ran out of brain

6 am posting liiiiiiiiiiiife
aka Amy | hope you're having a good day
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:20 am

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

In post 1729, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1691, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1686, Flavor Leaf wrote:I should vote DrP so he comes to my medium tbh
I’m asking you not to so Auro can give his thought, which he will be able to do tomorrow. What’s the rush if you’re town?

~M
Don't we have to fade DP in this situation? Or are you suggesting a late switch to Haya?!?!?!

Also, I thought the NM venge was already decided? What changed?

Have more to read but absolutely not. I want Pepper to venge between NM and Gamma. I would probably bet the game on Gamma!scum rn. I have an entire case in my head which I’m not awake enough to make why he’s very likely flipping scum here.

Ftr:

HEAL: Amy
HEAL: FL

HURT: NM
HURT: Gamma

~Mars
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:28 am

In post 1733, Ampharos wrote:Took the weekend off. Needed it. Think I should be a lot more clear-headed now.

Flavor Leaf claim is certainly fakeable but it's not something I'm concerned about right now because it should make itself fairly confirmable sooner or later. If I get venged for some reason I promise to be a nuisance from beyond the grave if this chat's real - hopefully that'll at least get us a confirmed villager out of all of this (and hopefully the lack of me being a nuisance confirms a wolf, should that be the case).

Claiming that me hypothesizing 4 wolves is a TMI slip is dumb because that would require there to actually
be
four wolves, which it seems I've been hard shot down on (and I've pretty much coming around to agreeing with those who are doing the shooting).

Requesting that we hold hammer until at least the end of tomorrow. Would like to spend some time realtiming.

I don't think I was super crazy about tris's reaction to her/me suddenly being sussed as a team? And I think I pointed out earlier that her flip on me is super weird.
Interesting. If game doesn’t end after NM/Gamma. I’m really not extremely worried about Tris rn but this post pretty much confirms it for me that you’re probably town now.

I think FL may be on the level because of his BEF progression but anyway, I think it’s NM/Gamma. Gamma’s interactions with Pepper were super weird and his what he likely believed to be a hammer was suspicious af,

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:35 am

In post 1736, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1733, Ampharos wrote:Took the weekend off. Needed it. Think I should be a lot more clear-headed now.

be

Interesting. If game doesn’t end after NM/Gamma. I’m really not extremely worried about Tris rn but this post pretty much confirms it for me that you’re probably town now.

I think FL may be on the level because of his BEF progression but anyway, I think it’s NM/Gamma. Gamma’s interactions with Pepper were super weird and his what he likely believed to be a hammer was suspicious af,

~M
But since I’m almost certainly dying tonight unless protectives save me, I think we should give Pepper as much time as possible and hear all opinions, because I very likely won’t be able to give my opinions after the flips.

~M
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:36 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 1488, Gamma Emerald wrote:and what if DrP doesn't stick to his word? Like, I'd want him to go with consensus, but he's absolutely free to make a judgment call, we will just judge whether it was the right call to make after it happens.

I find it weird that a slot willing to be faded today would lie about who he is venging.
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:39 am

In post 1724, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1720, Hayasaka wrote:
In post 837, Hayasaka wrote:FL can you find me town games where you quick hammer?
I don't want to see a threat, I want to see you do it.

How is it my fault you ignored this?
I actually didn’t ignore it. I commented on it, and said I would do it if I had to, and you didn’t respond to it
@Hya, can confirm that’s NIA for FL, he quickhammered in that game where we hydra’d together, can’t remember the name of it offhand. We were town in that in case that wasn’t clear.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:48 am

In post 1738, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 1488, Gamma Emerald wrote:and what if DrP doesn't stick to his word? Like, I'd want him to go with consensus, but he's absolutely free to make a judgment call, we will just judge whether it was the right call to make after it happens.

I find it weird that a slot willing to be faded today would lie about who he is venging.
Exactly! And this is why I think this is a scumpost. It reads to me as if Gamma is overly paranoid and not in a townie way about the venge.

My theory is that Gamma looked townie until jjh/BEF started to become suspicious of him and then he started to unravel. His progression on Amy also makes 0 sense. He went from hard defending her to wanting her dead with pretty much no explanation. This is extremely unusual for town!Gamma. Town!Gamma doesn’t suddenly do a 180 like that without a damn good reason.

So, I think the “hammer” or what he very likely believed was a hammer either happened because he didn’t want to look suspicious after NM flipped or/and he sensed the tides were shifting and figured that you were very unlikely to shift your venge to him if you had to decide quickly.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:55 am

Spoiler:

be

Been thinking about this some more and I’m going to say that I think there are only 3 scum total in the game not 4 and it’s exactly NM/Gamma. Here’s why:

Yes, in the extremely unlikely chance that there are 4, we’d obviously need to look at both Tris and FL, because they would be the only possible ones left who could possibly be buddies with NM/Gamma. However, I seriously doubt that’s going to happen.

You are new to this site and don’t have meta on either Tris or FL but I do and I can tell that they’re both extremely competent scum players who are more than successfully capable of endgaming. Why is this relevant? Because Gamma has pretty much been in a freefall panic ever since jjh/BEF started positing an NM/Gamma scumteam. Now think about it, why does scum!Gamma freak tf out if he’s buddies with either Tris or FL? Answer: he doesn’t. However if NM is your only buddy and he’s going down, you have to be the one to endgame because he sure as he’ll isn’t, so that explains why Gamma is losing his shit rn, because he can’t endgame if not enough people obvtown read him.

That’s why he began to unravel and that’s why I believe game literally ends with NM/Gamma flips. I think the game is pretty much won at this point, so long as NM/Gamma in either order are the next flips. I think game is pretty much solved and I know I said this before but this time, I’m willing to bet money on it.

Scum is EXACTLY NM/Gamma.

~Mars
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1671, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1670, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1668, tris wrote:
In post 1665, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1660, tris wrote:i just don't think the why i've talked about amy is something i would be able to fake when reading a partner as mafia. but, that's probably not useful for you. as that's self meta.
If it’s Gamma, then her positioning on Amy seems strange if their buddies. He initally hard defends her, then hard srs her.

So Amy/Gamma, extremely unlikely.

Gamma can only be scum with you or FL if 3 scum.

Amy can’t be scum with FL and doesn’t really make sense with Gamma.

So Gamma or FL flip clears Amy.

I really think FL is town though, because it’s an extremely risky claim if he’s scum here.

~M
this all is acting like NM is gonna flip town. i don't think he is
Maybe jjh really is a scumhunting god here and it really is just NM/Gamma?

I think you guys should probably flip Gamma tomorrow if we die.

I consider our death to be a Gamma scumclaim.

~M
Just reiterating,
no one else really has any motive to kill us other than Gamma, because unless NM literally flips scum janitor, we are 100% investigating him tonight.
Why would a specific flip not make you change your investigation target?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Didn’t intend to put that not in there
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1693, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1689, Hayasaka wrote:I lean on it being Gamma/NM now. I scum read FL because I found a lot of evidence of him either wanting to or talking about utilizing quick hammers as scum.
With minimal evidence of him wanting to do it as town, when I should have found 3x as many instances of town him doing it.

But his role made him want to be on the wagon so I sorta get it?
This is why we’re dying tonight because Gamma doesn’t want us to reveal the most likely positive result we’re likely to get on him.

I’m only saying if game doesn’t end. I only think FL could be scum here if game doesn’t end after NM/Gamma flips. Can you unvote please? Auro will probably give his thought tomorrow. He can’t today, :/

Please someone - anyone unvote?
Thanks.

~M
Maybe don’t jump to fucking conclusions because it looks like the past 5 pages is you screaming about me being partnered with NM (after having reasoned D&D wouldn’t have positioned their buddy like they did with me btw), the reason I’m “floundering” is because I honestly don’t know how to not look tied to NM at this stage of the game. Investigate me, fuck it! At least then I won’t have to deal with you acting like it’s this obvious thing when it’s really not.
Also, if NM is scum, either after I’m cleared or after you vote me off D3 because VMP died to frame me, look into jjh and BEF, and any others who tried to pin me to NM, they should not be trusted imo.
<Embrace The Void>

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:26 am

Post by tris »

huh, that was quite a turnaround.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:29 am

Post by tris »

i guess we're actually not locked into Not_Mafia now? I don't want to go anywhere else though.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:31 am

Post by tris »

does anyone want to talk to me about anything? i'm a bit unfocused right not.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m here if that’s fine with you.
<Embrace The Void>

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1737, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1736, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:

be

~M
But since I’m almost certainly dying tonight unless protectives save me, I think we should give Pepper as much time as possible and hear all opinions, because I very likely won’t be able to give my opinions after the flips.

~M
If you die tonight, you’ll be able to tell me results later from the grave

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”